It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California going off!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There are 2 more earthquakes. 3.6 - 6.1 km and a 3.5 - 4.5 km!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WSandAbnormal

Wonder where all the ATS earthquake experts are off too!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by WSandAbnormal

Wonder where all the ATS earthquake experts are off too!

Who knows.... They are probably taking a nap.........

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
they dont seem to be letting off do they?

link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Char-Lee

Then not to worry, use your energy in a positive way through creativity. Take it easy. That was a great dream of protection. Just make sure your preps are up especially water.

Good day to make candles.

problem for me is my water and food are going to be floating if there is a tsunami here. I know it is very unlikely..over due or not!

link   
Wonder if the recent heat wave had anything to do with these? Make sure your BOBs are in reach for safe measure.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well this sounds real scary, so anyone living in this area, stay safe and be prepared. Now I know that the 187 day theory has been discussed, theorised and scoffed at, but by my calculations using this theory, the next big one is due on or around the 31st Of August...hmmn...

So allow 3 - 4 days each side of that and this may just get real. That swarm is off the scale, i've never seen a swarm like that either.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
another 3.4 in Cali........................Lots of earthquakes!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Annee

You say it's negative energy I'm putting out and I feel love so which is it ?

Yes Love is positive.

But Fear is negative.

Yeah, just remain aware of what's going on is all you or anyone can do when faced with a what if kind of situation. The probabilities are there.

You can't stop a natural disaster - - but you can jump in and help in the aftermath.

Preparedness. That's all anyone can do.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fossy
Well this sounds real scary, so anyone living in this area, stay safe and be prepared. Now I know that the 187 day theory has been discussed, theorised and scoffed at, but by my calculations using this theory, the next big one is due on or around the 31st Of August...hmmn...

So allow 3 - 4 days each side of that and this may just get real. That swarm is off the scale, i've never seen a swarm like that either.

Neither have I, and I'm constantly checking on stuff like this. Makes you wonder what is happening underneath the Earth's surface?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Every time i see this needle move i have a slight panic attack

Live Cam

Oh my gosh people, please stay safe x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Yes Love is positive.

But Fear is negative.

Yeah, just remain aware of what's going on is all you or anyone can do when faced with a what if kind of situation. The probabilities are there.

You can't stop a natural disaster - - but you can jump in and help in the aftermath.

Preparedness. That's all anyone can do.

easy to say when you live in the desert!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Another 4.3. Wonder if it will reach a 6.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A 4.3 has just been registered the strongest one in the last hour, this ain't looking good.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Don't worry, I guarantee she would be singing a different tune if she was in the middle of a disaster. The LAST words on her mind would be, "No need to worry. I can't do anything about it."

Hopefully this ends up being just a unique swarm and nothing more. But, you never know. Please, stay safe, everyone. And stay prepared for whatever might happen.

edit on 26-8-2012 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

link   

Shhh don't say that too loud.
You will wake phage and this thread will turn into something else.

link   
The Swarm is not stopping. People are really feeling them to. Here is a video of the recent larger shake in the swarm.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Shhh don't say that too loud.
You will wake phage and this thread will turn into something else.

Lol! Well they seem to be all shallow, I would like to hear from someone who knows, I think shallow is good?/

Ok that last one is moving toward our end there in Ferndale area.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Good lord
I'm absolutely amazed looking at the USGS map! The first thing that this brought to mind is the Japan 'quake & the Banda Aceh 'quake. I have no idea where to look for historical records/info on fore-quakes, but did those & other big events happen to have small fore-quake swarms? I realize someone said these are considered "normal", but really, if 1930 and 1970 are the only examples, then how do you know it's really normal and not just 2 uneventful events? You can't just write off the fore-shock possibility based on only 2 prior events that yielded nothing. That's naive.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

Yes, I count at least 54 Earthquakes from 1:00pm to 7:07pm EST.. WOW!!!! that's a lot in a short period of time!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join