It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Join Forces And Prepare For War Against The Falling Apart U.S. Can we win this one

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by petertheskinny
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You have to be a complete ignoramus not to know US is an EMPIRE out to take the world.

Obviously the rest of the world will build their defenses and feel animosity toward US

See MAP

No empire can take over the world, and the U.S. is certainly not an empire. World's police force maybe, but those days are coming to an end because we can't afford it anymore. As for me being an ignoramus, no i am not. Try to be a little more civil when you address someone next time and a little less rude and you will be better recieved.

Well, I am sorry to say you're wrong.

The USA is an Empire. They have taken over large portions of the former British Empire and are seeking to recapture other British client states (Iran, Syria, Korea etc). You can say 'that's where the terrorists live' if you want but did you ever wonder why the 'terrorists' come from there, or why those states are in the 'Axis of Evil'?

Because they oppose the US-dominated Western system.

Back to the Imperial States of America for a minute; look at Europe. A huge diversity of races and cultures but they are all being torn away in the face of 'Americanization' of their media. Isn't that what an Empire is? Someone who has military control of other nations, has their culture super imposed on the conquered? Now, look at America and it's dominance of the world militarily and culturally.

Yeah, it's an Empire all right.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by petertheskinny
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You have to be a complete ignoramus not to know US is an EMPIRE out to take the world.

Obviously the rest of the world will build their defenses and feel animosity toward US

See MAP

No empire can take over the world, and the U.S. is certainly not an empire. World's police force maybe, but those days are coming to an end because we can't afford it anymore. As for me being an ignoramus, no i am not. Try to be a little more civil when you address someone next time and a little less rude and you will be better recieved.

Well, I am sorry to say you're wrong.

The USA is an Empire. They have taken over large portions of the former British Empire and are seeking to recapture other British client states (Iran, Syria, Korea etc). You can say 'that's where the terrorists live' if you want but did you ever wonder why the 'terrorists' come from there, or why those states are in the 'Axis of Evil'?

Because they oppose the US-dominated Western system.

Back to the Imperial States of America for a minute; look at Europe. A huge diversity of races and cultures but they are all being torn away in the face of 'Americanization' of their media. Isn't that what an Empire is? Someone who has military control of other nations, has their culture super imposed on the conquered? Now, look at America and it's dominance of the world militarily and culturally.

Yeah, it's an Empire all right.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
Could this happen? It seems to me that Russia and China both have the same agenda. They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for. I've felt for awhile now that Word War 3 will be the U.S. and our allies vs. Russia, China and their allies. It seems likely to me. Is this something we can handle in our current state? Or is the U.S. as bad ass as we have always been?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Uneedhlp247 because: (no reason given)

I have some slight changes for you to concider.

-What if the USA and UK commonwealth nations were already destroyed as global players?

-Could a power vacuum at the highest level serve as a catylist for these two nations joining together?

-Could WW3 really be a battle between China/Russia (united) and the EU (10 nations united) in a fight for the right to design the future of civilization as a result of a power vacuum in global politics created when the US/UK nations collapse?

I present this hypothetical because it has been prophesized to take place in this exact manner over the next 10 months.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Could this happen? It seems to me that Russia and China both have the same agenda. They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for. I've felt for awhile now that Word War 3 will be the U.S. and our allies vs. Russia, China and their allies. It seems likely to me. Is this something we can handle in our current state? Or is the U.S. as bad ass as we have always been?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Uneedhlp247 because: (no reason given)

Russia and China are only allies until they remember how much they hate each other. In all likelihood, within ten years, we'll hear about how they are skirmishing on their borders again. Just as during the first cold war, when America played the "China card" on Russia, when the (inevitable) second cold war starts between the U.S. and China, the U.S. will play the "Russia card" on China. Russia has far much more to gain as a partner of the U.S. than as a puppet of China.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

LOL, just more and more trolls showing up. USA will not win

UH OH!!
I shouldnt have said that, now im gonna get insults from people who just have to be total BG's to something they dont agree with, even if its minor. But Dont worry they are probably just trolls trying to seem clever in words, so ill ignore you.

Your Evidence?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity
Both seem to hate the United States for what it stands for? I would hope you are referencing the reality of this nation rather than some farcical notion that we are some bastion of freedom which we are not.

We are in no way the good guys in this world, if anything we are more efficient at our corruption than any other nation known before us and that's it. We whore out our superfluous good will like it was an add for Coke when in reality we are selling the world lies and cancer.

The last 100 years have seen the US commit a laundry list of atrocities in the name of empire and our efforts are only becoming more blatant. At some point if this continues someones going to put this rabid dog down or die trying and I can empathize.

What will we leave in the history books for a time long after us? Most likely a history of the shortest lived empire on the face of the planet and a warning for the nations of the future of how far you can fall when you abandon the principals you were founded on.

You learned all of your politics from ex-hippy/weatherman college professors, didn't you?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

These stats are what I'm talking about! We spend lots of our military budget on product development to produce the newest and best. China and Russia steal our tech at a fraction of the cost. Russia has a sub pop up off our coast. Where we're our subs? China builds the worlds largest aircraft carrier and Obama decreases our military and it's budget. Did I mention he has been decreasing our nuclear arms since he took office. We need to have the biggest and baddest military not to take over other countries but to keep from being taken over. The touch me and you'll be sorry mentality. If you can't protect yourself you'll be picked on and tested. We must remain the big dog! We must remain!

China doesn't have the worlds largest Aircraft Carrier, we do, in the form of the Nimitz, and Ford class carriers. The rest is spot on though.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Could this happen? It seems to me that Russia and China both have the same agenda. They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for. I've felt for awhile now that Word War 3 will be the U.S. and our allies vs. Russia, China and their allies. It seems likely to me. Is this something we can handle in our current state? Or is the U.S. as bad ass as we have always been?[

I believe the globalists have SCHEDULED just such a conflict as a way to insure that the US of A is in ashes and ruins so that the overt establishment of the global government will be less hindered by Patriotic Americans.

And this after OBama et al have insured that our military is as depleted as possible in foreign adventures of worse than questionable import.

Add in rumors of the preSTATIONING of Russian troops WITHIN our borders as well as many Chinese troops in Mexico.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Russian's are tinkering with our "social medias." rt.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

You are Joking...Right?

The Chinese have ZERO ability of Power Projection. The Russian Military is in such a bad state it is estimated that over 80% of all Russian Military Aircraft, Tanks, Troop Carriers, Naval Ships and Subs...etc...are not Battle Ready and 70% of these are so far gone rust buckets...they could not even be made to be battle ready.

The U.S. has a Military of which the likes on Planet Earth have never been seen. It is a Battle hardened Military Force of all Volunteers. The U.S. Navy by itself is the second most powerful entity in the WORLD. It is impossible for the U.S. Mainland to be invaded as no other nation posses such power and any attempt to even leave port and head toward U.S. Shores would result in the USN. sinking every ship a few hundred miles away from their country of origin.

This does not even take into account New U.S. Military Direct Energy Weapons which will render Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE.

China nor Russia have any interest in starting a WAR with the U.S. and it will stay that way for a long time.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
How CERTAIN are you that those data bits

are 100% or near so accurate

from what sources

with what purposes and agenda in mind?

And how is it that you seem to leave out the bit of wholesale destructiveness that's been visited upon our military in a dozen different ways from Clinton's on. Yeah, Reagan gave it a boost . . .

What's Obama done and is still DOING to our military?

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

You are Joking...Right?

The Chinese have ZERO ability of Power Projection. The Russian Military is in such a bad state it is estimated that over 80% of all Russian Military Aircraft, Tanks, Troop Carriers, Naval Ships and Subs...etc...are not Battle Ready and 70% of these are so far gone rust buckets...they could not even be made to be battle ready.

The U.S. has a Military of which the likes on Planet Earth have never been seen. It is a Battle hardened Military Force of all Volunteers. The U.S. Navy by itself is the second most powerful entity in the WORLD. It is impossible for the U.S. Mainland to be invaded as no other nation posses such power and any attempt to even leave port and head toward U.S. Shores would result in the USN. sinking every ship a few hundred miles away from their country of origin.

This does not even take into account New U.S. Military Direct Energy Weapons which will render Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE.

China nor Russia have any interest in starting a WAR with the U.S. and it will stay that way for a long time.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Another thing to keep in mind is that the Americans have so much more experience in war to make everyone else look like beginners.In fact,I believe it is one of the reasons they are always in a war is for real world practice.

we got hardened vets where the Chinese have guys who never even shot at a man.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Another thing to keep in mind is that the Americans have so much more experience in war to make everyone else look like beginners.In fact,I believe it is one of the reasons they are always in a war is for real world practice.

LOL!

You are kidding right? You're not? Oh well, let me explain.

America does NOT have battle hardened and experienced troops. Your military force is falling apart due to PTSD and can't think when under fire. In Iraq and Afghanistan you relied heavily on bombing the enemy from the air and then using European soldiers to mop up. I have family and friends who serve in the Irish and British militaries.

Your soldiers hug the walls and cry for your 'mommy' when the big bad Taliban come a-knocking. It is left to Britain, Germany, France, Australia and Italy to do the fighting while your little rag tag army sits around crying about seeing someone shot dead, or their buddy having a limb blown off.

You're just like the British Empire. You rely on other nations to fight your wars and hold your lands while your soldiers sit around crying and bragging. The British Empire as built by Irish and Scottish soldiers who simply didn't surrender. Look up the 'Wild Geese'. An Irish unit that fought on even after their leader had been killed and the army that contracted them had been destroyed. We don't retreat.

Your 'Marine' force is nothing short of idiots who have been crammed full of a stupid American ego that when they see real soldiers fight they shut down and cry.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

Originally posted by NLDelta9

LOL!

You are kidding right? You're not? Oh well, let me explain.

America does NOT have battle hardened and experienced troops. Your military force is falling apart due to PTSD and can't think when under fire. In Iraq and Afghanistan you relied heavily on bombing the enemy from the air and then using European soldiers to mop up. I have family and friends who serve in the Irish and British militaries.

Your soldiers hug the walls and cry for your 'mommy' when the big bad Taliban come a-knocking. It is left to Britain, Germany, France, Australia and Italy to do the fighting while your little rag tag army sits around crying about seeing someone shot dead, or their buddy having a limb blown off.

You're just like the British Empire. You rely on other nations to fight your wars and hold your lands while your soldiers sit around crying and bragging. The British Empire as built by Irish and Scottish soldiers who simply didn't surrender. Look up the 'Wild Geese'. An Irish unit that fought on even after their leader had been killed and the army that contracted them had been destroyed. We don't retreat.

Your 'Marine' force is nothing short of idiots who have been crammed full of a stupid American ego that when they see real soldiers fight they shut down and cry.

I watch videos every day of the military blowing stuff up,can't say the same for China or Russia.As for all the Euro talk,you do realize they would be on the American side right?

i.minus.com...
edit on 28-8-2012 by NLDelta9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The China & Russian Governments have been getting ready to attack the USA for about 4 years now behind closed doors, meetings are often taking place, plus they are making the tanks and other defence stuff compatible for some time.

They are seeing the UK & USA take friends off them and invade the people who Russia need and it was certain that they would not keep allowing that to carry on, Syria was the last country that made Russia & China to prepare to sort the west out once and for all.

No the USA cannot win WW3, the reason for that is that America like Europe is broke, to do a war you need money, the west gave that to help the American Presidents Muslim brothers, and the UK have given every penny we had to the Muslims too.

It wont be a long drawn out war, the West will not want to fight, they will sling the towel in before war even starts, the reason is because the USA & UK have terrorists working within the forces and shipping systems so they would attack us too so we could not prepare to defend our countries from outside attacks.

Amazing post and 100% accurate. Thanks for this contribution.

"15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
"

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Add in rumors of the preSTATIONING of Russian troops WITHIN our borders as well as many Chinese troops in Mexico.

Not Russians... EU (mostly German). The Russians were not in CO this February, it was a cover for NATO training for Martial law in the US as a result of economic collapse and election rage in Novmember. My contact was there and they are planning for US civil war to begin once they initiate the protocal.

To my previous point, IF the US is already out of the equation, could it serve as the catylist for China/Russia?

God Bless,
edit on 28-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Not Russians... EU (mostly German). The Russians were not in CO this February, it was a cover for NATO training for Martial law in the US as a result of economic collapse and election rage in Novmember. My contact was there and they are planning for US civil war to begin once they initiate the protocal.

To my previous point, IF the US is already out of the equation, could it serve as the catylist for China/Russia?

God Bless,

I am interested in your info..
So what exactly are they planning. All this talk about winning a conventional war is pointless as the us will in my opinion be taken from within first. Whether by ouown government or not. Everyone needs to remember that there has been plenty of info out there that the US is preparing for something with the underground facilities and such. Just putting everything together and it doesn't look good...at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by planefixer

Originally posted by ElohimJD

God Bless,

I am interested in your info..
So what exactly are they planning. All this talk about winning a conventional war is pointless as the us will in my opinion be taken from within first. Whether by ouown government or not. Everyone needs to remember that there has been plenty of info out there that the US is preparing for something with the underground facilities and such. Just putting everything together and it doesn't look good...at all.

The easiest summary of what I was told (very little) was this:

1. DHS in conjunction with FEMA and other federal agencies are responsible for "preping" the martial law supply lines ahead of the insuence of martial law (see hollow point orders).

2. Only a selcet few US military and police forces will be used and mostly as intellegence officers for the occupying forces (NATO).

3. After the issuence of martial law is declaired it will take 48 hours to implement the planned controls over US highway and road blockades. The general idea here is to force civilian populations into urban centers (cities) then cut of travel between urban centers by blocking city to city transportation (destroying highways/road blocks). If you want out of a city you will only have a 48 hour window while they set up their controls.

4. NATO forces will use the 30,000 UAV fleet stationed and created at the University of Colorado as well as a few other UAV fleets as their eyes and ears, in addition with the cameras already pre-set up at most intersections in major US cities.

5. Survalance and isolation are their means of achieving martial law, by isolating cities from one another the reality to citizens will be their own little world. When food supplies cease, populations would be forced to congregate in urban centers and they will be forced to comply in order to eat. FEMA camps are near each Urban area to dispose safely of the bodies of those citizen that are a "danger to peace", or to imprison them.

That is the basic plan, but the exact details are not known to me, as I only know what he felt I needed to know. Certain roads won't be monitored due to lack of personnel and those roads are not disclosed fuly yet. He told me they are planning for this to occur around election time, and in addition to the election, may be part of a false flag multi-city terroist strike in port cities via small scale nuclear detonation just off the shore in uninspected freighters; to be blamed on Iran.

God Bless,

la2

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

Russia is not communist

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

The people of Russia may not be, but I believe the govt is still and allways will be communist. Along with China.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join