It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Join Forces And Prepare For War Against The Falling Apart U.S. Can we win this one

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
Could this happen? It seems to me that Russia and China both have the same agenda. They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for. I've felt for awhile now that Word War 3 will be the U.S. and our allies vs. Russia, China and their allies. It seems likely to me. Is this something we can handle in our current state? Or is the U.S. as bad ass as we have always been?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Uneedhlp247 because: (no reason given)

Communist countries? It might not be the version of corperations parasiting on the taxpayers like in US in China but it is still Capitalism. Of course China and Russia have a lovehate relationship with US. You are competing over powerbases/influence over resources. It might even be that US want a world war to save itself from a economic dissaster or someother way to scam the lenders out of their money. US poleticians seem to have gone insane and are just warmongering for money now. Follow the money CIA/Afghanistan and drugs. Oh yes US is the good guys...... (maybe not)
edit on 26-8-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
All China or Russia has to do is wait it out. Instigate a covert Civil War within the U.S. and then come in and wipe out the "winners of the Civil War or Revolution. How else will China claim their Debt the U.S. owes them? And Russia will finally get rid of the U.S.

there are plenty of people that think that this is already begun, although i don't think it's china or russia.
but it sure seems like some one is.
it seems that they are using three things
social class: by creating a bigger divide between rich and poor, and doing away with the middle class.

race: by keeping races at one anothers thoarts all the time and letting the boarders stay poorly guarded and letting more and more illegals in.

patriotism: the government calling how many groups of people now a threat. and the sheeple being blinded by their fear of what they are being told. in turn caucusing them to willing give up their rights. to me this canonly go so far and some are going to raise up. then hell breaks loose here.

above are just a brief explanations, you could fill pages on each one both for and againist.
but that's not we are talking about.
edit on 26-8-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

These stats are what I'm talking about! We spend lots of our military budget on product development to produce the newest and best. China and Russia steal our tech at a fraction of the cost. Russia has a sub pop up off our coast. Where we're our subs? China builds the worlds largest aircraft carrier and Obama decreases our military and it's budget. Did I mention he has been decreasing our nuclear arms since he took office. We need to have the biggest and baddest military not to take over other countries but to keep from being taken over. The touch me and you'll be sorry mentality. If you can't protect yourself you'll be picked on and tested. We must remain the big dog! We must remain!

What are you talking about? China has never built a carrier. They did buy an old Russian one to play with. Subs popping up off our coasts? So what? Do you think stop them when not in time of war? No we do not, nor do they stop ours. And our you realy complaining about getting rid of nukes? Do you know how many times we could wreck the planet? I am just going to assume your joking with entire thing because its beyond silly.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Common sense would say you don't have foreign Countries build any important components for our military. What is our govt. thinking having China build circuit boards for our Air craft? Ending our NASA program was one of the worse things Obama did. The NASA program created many of the worlds greatest inventions.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I dont know much about economics but China/US going to war would be pretty dumb. china would never attack because of the fact that the U.S and its allies buy most of the products the make. Who do you think is going to be buying their stuff if the U.S and the E.U stop.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yes that makes sense but, don't forget who owns the most US debt, China. We all know what happens when a creditor sees that their investment isn't a good one. How will the US pay it back? They can't. China wins. (Very simple logic, I don't know all the details.) China owns 1.164 Trillion dollars in treasure securities. As of June 2012.

It's also interesting that Iran is in a long list of countries that own 261.3 billion. Here they all are:
Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Libya, Iran, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Ecuador, Indonesia, Algeria, Gabon, and Nigeria

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

Well here's one solution, replace the President with one that is more Pro-American? Am I going to get cruficied by saying that

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

China and Russia are not super powers. They are major nuclear powers and significant economies only...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

raise your white flag, the us is no power against russia/china if war did start the usa would be turned into the biggest parking lot ever.
and would suprise attack at that
USA NO CHANCE

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Real hard working men, women and children. Races of all types built this great country in a couple hundred years. And it seem like a handful of pricks can destroy it all in just a few... Americans are unstoppable! We will make a total recovery and be better than ever in just a couple hundred more....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I couldn't agree more. Tensions are at a seeming breaking point. People (in my observation) are becoming increasingly restless and motivated to act rather than talk.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have a laugh everytime i see a post from an American on here who's convinced America has the greatest military there is on this earth. Its funny because America hasn't won a legitimate war 1945. So powerful in their own minds lol. Russia alone would whip America if the conflict stuck to being conventional.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

When you have more people being born on a daily basis than are dying, eventually you have over population. When you have overpopulation you have starvation followed by wars. Which stage are we at? Eventually there will be a point where you have a mass extinction and a chance to start over. Will this restart on earth include man kind? Does man kind deserve a restart? Will we repeat our own history over and over again? If so this may truly be hell...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Some More fiction and fantasy:

Form a plan to topple a government and implement
flood strategic,sensitive areas of sovereign 'COUNTRY X' with intel agents,conduct psy ops and general nastyness
bombard msm propoganda against 'Country X'
plain clothes spec teams in,
train,continually assist and arm a Guerrilla 'rebel' army from within and out of country,
insitigate a Civil war, shoot-up a bunch of civilians,blame it on the 'Country X' 'regime'
bombard msm propoganda against 'Country X' for national/allied support for intervention,
maintain complete media controll,
create local militias through coercion,
kill independant journalists,
add plain clothes black-ops and mercs to the mix
incite religious/race divisions...murder a few influential people,
more blame on the (Presidents name here) regime,
reinforce fighters against the 'regime',
blackmail or assassinate government leaders and military personnel put them in front of the camera to announce there defection and condemnation of the (presidents name here)regime,
discuss a no fy zone
terrorise region with chemical weapon threat to garner support, fighters and further aproval for more direct military intervention.
aquire chemical weapons,blackmail/threaten(presidents name here) to step down or be blamed for chemical weapons release against his people..
edit on 26-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

If a one on one battle with Russia vs. the U.S. took place and no nukes were to be used, there is no doubt in my mind the U.S. would wipe our a---- with the Russians. We would be victorious in all areas, land, air and sea.. It would be the worst decision in Russian history... It's silly for you to even think you would stand a chance. It's ok to envy us. We don't mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Miri08

When you have more people being born on a daily basis than are dying, eventually you have over population. When you have overpopulation you have starvation followed by wars. Which stage are we at? Eventually there will be a point where you have a mass extinction and a chance to start over. Will this restart on earth include man kind? Does man kind deserve a restart? Will we repeat our own history over and over again? If so this may truly be hell...

I can agree that there will eventually be a massive war, I just don't believe that it will be the war initially presented in this thread. I've always thought man would be the demise of man.

As for if man would be included in a restart, I'm inclined to say yes although in extremely limited numbers.

As far as man deserving a restart, that's not something I'm comfortable speculating on.

I'd like to say that we wouldn't repeat history over and over again however we don't have the best track record in that department.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance

LoL... not here

Russia and China joining forces?? I'm sure the US Military is trembling!!!

We have weapons to knock those 'civilizations' back into the Dark Ages... and any of their other buddies that want to 'help' out too.

And the whole world knows we have assholes in office just waiting to push the button.

Some people have lost all touched with reality, if you think the US Military is vulnerable with the resources they have at hand... well your not bright enough to understand anyway

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by P12SOLD

If a one on one battle with Russia vs. the U.S. took place and no nukes were to be used, there is no doubt in my mind the U.S. would wipe our a---- with the Russians. We would be victorious in all areas, land, air and sea.. It would be the worst decision in Russian history... It's silly for you to even think you would stand a chance. It's ok to envy us. We don't mind.

Ya i envy a power who couldn't even beat Vietnam, Korea, and still is unable to fully takeover Afghanistan (the Taliban have retaken most the land took from them) Iraq their army deserted in 2003 didn't even fight the US military. Don't you have to win wars to be considered the best military in the world. The UK, France, and Germany too thought Russia would be easily defeated in war. But in the they ended up being the losers of those wars of the past. Same is going to happen here, be delusional all you want history is on the side of the Russians been the victor. But i hope it doesn't happen because civilians from both countries will suffer the most from a war between this two great nations.
edit on 26-8-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
LOL. you do realize that we dont need to "invade" russia if a serious threat. the reason the taliban is so hard to find and kill is because they dont rely on electronics. the russians on the other hand do. U.S spy satellites would intercept the calls of the russian military leaders and an hour later a hellfire missile will be shot through their windows. This doesnt matter though since russia would never think of attacking the U.S. hell, if the U.S went to war with china the russians would probably fight with us since china is more of a threat to them because of their close proximity.
edit on 26-8-2012 by MastaShake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Umm Russia is NOT a communist country. This sounds like another thread started by a 14 year old. Do your researh. Neither Russia or Chine or them combined CAN GET TO THE US! Their militaries are designed to fight at home or regionally, they are NOT designed and DO NOT have the capability to airlift all of their supplies across the planet to invade the US and even IF they could, the US would see it coming.

Jeeg why the dunmass posts on here?

Could this happen? It seems to me that Russia and China both have the same agenda. They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for. I've felt for awhile now that Word War 3 will be the U.S. and our allies vs. Russia, China and their allies. It seems likely to me. Is this something we can handle in our current state? Or is the U.S. as bad ass as we have always been?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Uneedhlp247 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join