It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well you will have to give me the $2 million up front,
That's just the way business goes capiche?

Be honest. Let say i gave you $5 Million.

You hired your helpers. You gave them a photo and the required dimensions.

You showed them the weaving pattern of the wheat.

How long would it take you to make an exact copy of this crop circle?

Give me your best honest guess.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Here is the weaving pattern.

Take a closer look at the "weaving pattern".
They're not weaved, they are laid over one another.
A section of corn is flattened, another section adjacent to it is laid over it, another section adjacent to that is laid onto that. Looks very simple.

Sure, but the circle makers only claim their methods and actually produce circles to mimic other circles AFTER people point out the differences. Have they created the expulsion holes in all the crops? And bear in mind that the expulsion holes are not only in the flattened crops, but the unflattened crops radiating out from the field that appear to be unaffected. And while we're at it, I would also like the human makers to make a crop circle that upon entering it, makes electromagnetic equipment not function.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You may find this interesting:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Two guys and a board.

NEXT!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Dude...you have zero reading comprehension, and zero logic. Did you not even bother to look at the extremely complex crop circle that was made by a single person? How do you explain that? Or will you just continue to blatantly ignore it as you have done thus far?
Your "logic" basically consists of "if every single human isn't capable of doing it, then it must be aliens."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Yes, we need our investigator on the ground who posted the recent video to look for

damage to the stems & nodes of the wheat. He also needs to look for iron filings/

tiny iron spheres on the ground. All of the iron is what's making the compasses go

haywire trying to find magnetic north.

We need to find a way to visualize the energy pattern ( if any) around the crop circle.

Maybe the researchers could bring a small plastic bag of very fine iron filings.

Throw them up in the air and watch them fly all over the place. Catch it all on video.

Just for fun create a lazer grid of pocket lazer pointers - checker board - type

design just after sunset. Hmmm....that might work.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus

Dude...you have zero reading comprehension, and zero logic. Did you not even bother to look at the extremely complex crop circle that was made by a single person? How do you explain that? Or will you just continue to blatantly ignore it as you have done thus far?
Your "logic" basically consists of "if every single human isn't capable of doing it, then it must be aliens."

Dude, lets see you make one.

Good luck.

Make an exact copy of this cube design at 2 AM.

Don't bother. You will fail.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

You may find this interesting:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Yes, that binary message is in the top 10 crop circles.

It's too bad the wheat is being harvested. These are getting really good.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It must be the Grays who made that crop circle in about 4 minutes !

If i gave you a $1 Million you couldn't make an exact copy in 4 days! That is the truth!

Your bad copy would get trampled by the army of hoaxers.

The truth is on my side.

-----------
BTW, i really do believe you have a bad leg.

That explains why they gave you desk duty.

Simon Beck the snow artist has the bad leg you complete an utter buffoon!!! Learn to read atleast.

Stop with the obsession of exact copies, an exact copy is extremely difficult, totally different to the suggestion of making a crop circle of equal impressiveness or complexity. Just use common sense here for a minute. Exact copy = extremely difficult as why? Guess? Because it has to be exact. Also forget the notion of drunks with boards as these statements are only dreamed up by people like you.

Creating a crop circle of equal complexity, time consuming yes, difficult yes because of the effort. Impossible? Aliens? Ludacris

If you look at the YouTube video that I posted, crop circle completed in 4 hours, not by drunks but by a bunch, and not that I judge by looks often, but they look quite the intellectual type, and there are plenty of them around (And I'm not one of them).

The circle in the OP is a work of Art, and some hard work has went into it, there are a lot of straight lines that on further inspection are not as straight and precise as you may lead us to believe, I already pointed out that old man tractor made straighter lines than the Aliens, John Deere wins that battle.

Too much discredit to the humanoids, even the averagely artistic with too much time on their hands. I suppose you think humans didn't build the pyramids, humans didn't build the great wall of China, yet these crop circle shouldn't really be mentioned in the same breath (Sorry)

Again though, stop pussyfooting about and show your hand. It has been clearly shown that your averagely intelligent Joe Blogs can make a fairly complex crop circle like the one shown, and a limpy man with a beard can make even larger more impressive ones in the snow. So what is your argument to say otherwise other than smiley happy jumping faces?

What are your views, who made them, how did they get here? No vague reply, just what you honestly believe.

edit on 29-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Aliens done it

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OnionHead

Question: How long did it take him to make them?

Did he make those designs at 2 AM?

-------------
The MIT students gave it a good try but ultimately failed.

I gave them a B-.

-------------
BTW, do work in Washington DC ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

By your reckoning there should be plenty of takers for this:-

www.cropcirclechallenge.co.uk...

How strange that no one has come forward yet to take it up.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

By your reckoning there should be plenty of takers for this:-

www.cropcirclechallenge.co.uk...

How strange that no one has come forward yet to take it up.

It can't be done.

Really, it can't ! Go ahead and try. Don't take my word for it.

That challenge sounds pretty good. It should be - easy money - for those who

say it's childs play. I see they require that it be made in 6 hours.

11 PM until 5 AM.

Well, come on. Let's help them out a little.

Make an exact copy of this Cube Crop Circle from 8 AM until 6 PM.

Good luck.

------------
The MIT student did pretty well right up to the point that they set off an explosion that

sounded like a howitzer going off in order to blow iron spheres all over the place.

I think the farmers would notice explosions going off in their wheat fields.

Their other solution was a very bright - flame thrower - in the middle of the night.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It can't be done.

It has been done

Who done it do you think? Since my last post went whhhoooosssshhhh like a shy UFO with LED's in the night, Whhooooshhhh

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

It can't be done.

It has been done

Who done it do you think? Since my last post went whhhoooosssshhhh like a shy UFO with LED's in the night, Whhooooshhhh

We are talking about making an exact copy of the Cube Crop Circle.

I have a skeptic here on ATS that gave the CUBE an A+.

I am making progress.

--------
BTW, do you work in Washington DC ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's like saying "Replicate this" (See below). It's impossible. As explained, an exact copy of a crop circle is a far more difficult task than the creation of a complex one.

Is the crop circle in the OP more complex that this one, could you or anyone else replicate it? Was it done by one man with a bad leg?

Tell you better, if you didn't know this was done by Simon Beck you would be sitting at your computer with a tin foil hat on

Now that made me laugh
edit on 29-8-2012 by OnionHead because: One man and his limp

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wow, he made that design at 2AM?

How long did it take him to make it? 2 hours.....2 days?......2 years?

------------
The Grays make their crop circle in 1 night.

-----------
BTW, i see you have - zero - threads and only a few posts.

Why is that?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's like saying "Replicate this" (See below). It's impossible. As explained, an exact copy of a crop circle is a far more difficult task than the creation of a complex one.

Is the crop circle in the OP more complex that this one, could you or anyone else replicate it? Was it done by one man with a bad leg?

Where is the "Uniformity" in that ? There is none. It's like drawing a series of outspreading overlapping circles in the sand with your finger. The Uniformity of crop circles is where the secret lies.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Who sets the time restrictions, why does it have to be at night?

Can a complex crop circle be completed in 4 hours?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

It's also the time factor and not getting caught by the farmer.

He needs to stay on topic. - Crop Circles -

I recognize the tactic.

I think i know who onionhead really is.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Who sets the time restrictions, why does it have to be at night?

Can a complex crop circle be completed in 4 hours?

Just click on the link.

You can win $100,000 if you make an exact copy of the - Galaxy - crop

circle. No one has stepped forward to grab the money yet.

It has to be made from 11 PM to 5 AM.

I think they are making it too hard.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Where is the "Uniformity" in that ? There is none. It's like drawing a series of outspreading overlapping circles in the sand with your finger. The Uniformity of crop circles is where the secret lies.

Hardly a surprise that you would discredit it. Its a piece of complex art on a huge scale, straight lines are easy. If this was in a field you would say that no man could make circles so perfect or some other delusional tripe. Keep dreaming.

So many posts later and still none of your thoughts or views from either of you, I have clearly stated that I believe they (Crop circles) are all human made. What are your views, who made them and how? And how did they get here?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join