Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 16
94
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


and as to why these mysteriously appear in only a few areas, well, thats where the groups of hobbyists with sufficient skill (who can be bothered to do this) live.
Your laughter is laughable.



and you know this how? where is your evidence? Saying "it must be people that live in the area" really doesn't cut it. People who live in that area have released footage of them creating with planks and ropes, the results looked something like the examples we see, however they really were not comparable with the likes of this. Infact, they more or less shot themselves in the foot as it took them so long to create the basics that it would take them weeks to create this. If more people were involved, they've done an excellent job of covering their tracks given the sodden state of the ground in the UK, it's not stopped raining all summer. Have you ever walked into a soaking wet field?




posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


What have I made that you are referring too? A little baffled, but anyway, listen, are you suggesting that the crop circle in the OP is of extraterrestrial origin? I've made my views heard on it being man made, or are you going to be vague like others and say "I never said it was Alien" I believe it is another phenomenon or some other form of b*llocks.

What are your views on the OP's crop circle

Dude with bad leg alone






Must be Aliens








Who is talking about exact copies, that is hardly fair, equally impressive, not a problem in regards to the crop circle. The snow one though, don't think so, and it was confirmed case of humanoid
edit on 28-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Alien probing
edit on 28-8-2012 by OnionHead because: (no reason given)


It must be the Grays who made that crop circle in about 4 minutes !

If i gave you a $1 Million you couldn't make an exact copy in 4 days! That is the truth!

Your bad copy would get trampled by the army of hoaxers.


The truth is on my side.

-----------
BTW, i really do believe you have a bad leg.

That explains why they gave you desk duty.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


and as to why these mysteriously appear in only a few areas, well, thats where the groups of hobbyists with sufficient skill (who can be bothered to do this) live.
Your laughter is laughable.



and you know this how? where is your evidence? Saying "it must be people that live in the area" really doesn't cut it. People who live in that area have released footage of them creating with planks and ropes, the results looked something like the examples we see, however they really were not comparable with the likes of this. Infact, they more or less shot themselves in the foot as it took them so long to create the basics that it would take them weeks to create this. If more people were involved, they've done an excellent job of covering their tracks given the sodden state of the ground in the UK, it's not stopped raining all summer. Have you ever walked into a soaking wet field?


Yes, the real crop circles are made from the air.

- helicopters ..... goodyear blimps ?


Nope.

This magnificent crop circle was made by the Grays.

Not even David Copperfield could make an exact copy in 4 hours.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Eurisko2012, your rants are hardly helpful to anyone. Also, your silly attempt at making yourself seem amused isn't working - it's obvious you're mad as hell.

Anyway.. the ratio of evidence for crop circles being man made and alien made is 100% man made / 0% alien made. It's nothing more than well expected that there are countless videos and confessions of people who make these things, while there's zero evidence of anything extraterrestrial in these crop circles throughout history.

The only thing you might consider calling evidence is your laughable excuses for why these can't possibly be man made. They are all invalid and factually wrong, yet you act like anyone that claims otherwise is a nut, when it's obvious who the nuts are.

As I said earlier, at large - the very idea of aliens traveling all the way to Earth only to make vague signs in crop fields that nobody is able to understand the meaning of, is absurd. What's more absurd is people like you who can't comprehend that these circles are hoaxes by people who reel you and the likes of you one by one, time after time only to have themselves entertained by the mass of fools that "use throughout thinking" into deciding these works are extraterrestrial.

If I had a crop field I'd be making quick $$ from the likes of you. I'd probably manage to sell you a genuine gray alien autograph and a stone from alpha-centauri.
edit on 28-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)


Okay, you have the confidence! Great!

Go ahead and make an exact copy of this cube crop circle.

I don't want to hear anymore excuses. Stop pontificating and make the exact same

crop circle. Video tape it and put it on YouTube. I predict you will fall flat on your face

and then declare " It cannot be done."



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....



no need to
dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did NOT do this

else they'd have gone for the prize in that competition [that has had no takers as of yet]




And how do you know dudes with planks and stilts didn't do this? Just because you or I couldn't?

Every crop circle thread that pops up here I as the same question, with no adequate replies. Why weren't designs like this made in the 70s? Why were they very basic back then, only to get steadily better over the years? How come? Why do you always assume that they were done in a single night? Or just at night?

Instead of ignoring the masses of evidence, and proof that people make crop circles, can you show me any that aliens did them?

It's all down to better planning, gps, and a system that works every time, regardless of the pattern.

Humans make them....


Sure! Humans who:
1. make no footprints in wet soil after it has rained - either in the crop circle or leading to it from a road.
2. can trample over dozens of square yards of field without snapping any of the crop stalks.
3. can batter crops to the ground, causing the nodes in their stalks to swell, so that they bend only at points close to the ground.
4. execute perfect, complex crop circles in the pitch black of a night in various fields in the Wiltshire countryside, yet never get caught by dozens of croppies watching all these favourite hotspots from nearby hills.

You don't want to believe in far-fetched explanations like aliens making crop circles. Yet you ask me to believe alternative explanations that are hardly more credible.


Ridiculous. Just because you or I cant explain your 1-4 list, that means it wasn't humans but aliens? Really?

Anyway, as always you didn't explain how they have become more detailed over the years? People seem to have forgot that the crop circles from the 70s were originally believed to be markings that ufos made when they landed in the fields. As they have advanced over the years they are now thought of as messages instead.

Whilst some CC makers are good, there are obviously some who are great at it, and then there are some that are experts at it. We see CCs from all 3 types, the OP is expertly done, but they're all made by humans in the end....


Bingo ! You can't explain any of the 1 -4 list !

This is the year 2012. You can't explain it !


Seek the truth. Stop running away from the truth.
-------
BTW, the truth is that the Grays made this crop circle.

I think you should honestly give David Copperfield a phone call and see what he says.

He could let you borrow his floating sofa.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


lol... i'm not sure about the greys thing... I've looked into crop formations in great detail, the concept of a collective earth energy or conciousness is quite an appealing one, however most people throw this out as they can't entertain the idea of a universal conciousness being shared by all living entities. I'm not sure I can to be honest, but the older I get the more it seems to make some kind of sense. Quite how this translates to patterns in crops though, I have no idea.

One thing is for sure though, saying humans made this can only be done on a case by case basis. You can't answer every one with that, not unless you can update the evidence on how they managed such complex formations.. boards and ropes wouldn't work in this case, so come on debunkers, present your ideas on how the humans created this... and more to the point, WHY? they are never given recognition and the complexity of them indicates that many people would need to be very committed. so they do this for 20-30yrs of their life for what?



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee
 


Well, they have the ugly hoaxes on the crop circle connector also.

They are small and very ugly.

-----------
It's my guess that British Intelligence pays a few thousand to a few hoaxers to

muddy the water. The process is obvious.

- Make a bad crop circle

- Video tape the construction of the ugly crop circle

- Accidentally get caught making it. OOPS !

- Oh hey everybody! Look right over here. It's a fake crop circle. This is the guy who made it.

- Well, since this one is fake then therefore all the rest must ALSO be fake.


It's actually pretty clever.


---------
The truth is that the razor sharp crop circles are real.

The ugly and pathetic crop circles are not real.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


i'm of this opinion too, although i think people claim to be responsible for them just to bask in 5 mins of (in)fame.

I find it most unlikely that they are created by spaceships or aliens. If such things exist and if they can easily get here without detection, why for the love of god would they draw cryptic pictures in crops, it simply makes no logical sense. Unless of course there's a gang of yoof aliens joyriding to earth and having a right laugh by drawing things in fields.

If the "earth" is creating these, it could be from a conciousness, which, if so, means the "earth" has feelings. but then if the conciousness is the same conciousness we have, why does it use cryptic crop formations to send us messages?!

this subject matter is fascinating. If humans are responsible, they have a tremendous skill and ability to avoid detection, time after time.. this in itself is fascinating, why would anyone do this?



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


i'm of this opinion too, although i think people claim to be responsible for them just to bask in 5 mins of (in)fame.

I find it most unlikely that they are created by spaceships or aliens. If such things exist and if they can easily get here without detection, why for the love of god would they draw cryptic pictures in crops, it simply makes no logical sense. Unless of course there's a gang of yoof aliens joyriding to earth and having a right laugh by drawing things in fields.

If the "earth" is creating these, it could be from a conciousness, which, if so, means the "earth" has feelings. but then if the conciousness is the same conciousness we have, why does it use cryptic crop formations to send us messages?!

this subject matter is fascinating. If humans are responsible, they have a tremendous skill and ability to avoid detection, time after time.. this in itself is fascinating, why would anyone do this?


The Grays are subtle.

The message is clear. You are not alone.

It's not just the Grays. Advanced alien civilizations have reached the planet Earth in

numbers and diversity. The Pleiadians are also here.
------
The Grays left us a binary message in a previous crop circle.

Message : Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain

but still time. Believe there is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing.
-------
The Grays have an underground base on the southwest end of Puerto Rico.

We lost 2 F-14s there December 28, 1988 @ 7:45 PM. There were over a 100 witnesses.

We were too aggressive with the Triangle Spacecraft.

They Grays taught us how to treat them on that day. - Remain at a respectful distance. -



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


if I remember correctly, that message came from the binary disc with the alien face? Are we really to believe that the alien face they depicted (which, as far as I can ascertain came from 50's science fiction) is actually what they look like? isn't that a rather large coincidence?

I love that particular formation, it was a work of art. If humans created that, it's hard to believe that nobody has claimed responsibility. You'd also have expected it to be covered more by the media, given it's detail and artistic genius (given that it's created in a crop)...

i notice the debunker plank people aren't chiming in now we are discussing the finer detail. it seems their only response is "it was 2 blokes with planks"... can you think of any other man made prank that has gone on this long without being exposed? I can't...
edit on 29-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


if I remember correctly, that message came from the binary disc with the alien face? Are we really to believe that the alien face they depicted (which, as far as I can ascertain came from 50's science fiction) is actually what they look like? isn't that a rather large coincidence?

I love that particular formation, it was a work of art. If humans created that, it's hard to believe that nobody has claimed responsibility. You'd also have expected it to be covered more by the media, given it's detail and artistic genius (given that it's created in a crop)...

i notice the debunker plank people aren't chiming in now we are discussing the finer detail. it seems their only response is "it was 2 blokes with planks"... can you think of any other man made prank that has gone on this long without being exposed? I can't...
edit on 29-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)


I don't know if you have heard but disclosure is this year.

- December 21, 2012 -

We can't sit on this advanced technology forever.

------------
BTW, yes that is what they look like but there is also a hybrid race that looks more

humanoid. Here they are.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


if I remember correctly, that message came from the binary disc with the alien face? Are we really to believe that the alien face they depicted (which, as far as I can ascertain came from 50's science fiction) is actually what they look like? isn't that a rather large coincidence?

I love that particular formation, it was a work of art. If humans created that, it's hard to believe that nobody has claimed responsibility. You'd also have expected it to be covered more by the media, given it's detail and artistic genius (given that it's created in a crop)...

i notice the debunker plank people aren't chiming in now we are discussing the finer detail. it seems their only response is "it was 2 blokes with planks"... can you think of any other man made prank that has gone on this long without being exposed? I can't...
edit on 29-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)


I don't know if you have heard but disclosure is this year.

- December 21, 2012 -

We can't sit on this advanced technology forever.

------------
BTW, yes that is what they look like but there is also a hybrid race that looks more

humanoid. Here they are.


So when December 22nd comes and we've had no disclosure of alien contact, can we safely say that you've just been trolling ATS since you joined


Even though I believe nearly everything you say about aliens and crop circles to be a complete fabrication, I will commend you on sticking to your story, staying mostly away from derogatory and negatives towards others, and keeping it entertaining for the masses. A for effort.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Yes, this is an exciting time! We made it ! 2012 is here.

December 21, 2012 is not the end of the world. It's just a new beginning.

The truth shall be revealed.


Some exciting new technologies will be revealed. - Skyways -

Highways in the sky. I saw a pretty good one in the movie Back to the Future 2.

Marty McFly traveled to the year 2015.

It looked pretty good to me.


David Copperfield has his floating sofa today !

- Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive -

We have actually been playing around with this technology since July 1947.

All knowledge was suppressed because it is dual use technology.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have posted this in another crop circle thread because I think it has merit...

I have a way to settle the crop circle phenomenon once and for all!

You heard me correctly.

I thought about creating a thread based on this but why not add it here...
Here is how.

Several fields have designs each year or every other year.

Set up a perimeter around one of these famous and often used fields with night vision cameras and laser trip lines overlapping so that no one could enter or leave without being spotted.
Monitor for a few weeks, or a season.
If a circle shows up in the night without tripping any detectors we have at least eliminated physical human involvement.


Now you say who has this money or time...well how about Nation Geographic, Discovery or Sci-fi they are always doing shows about paranormal/ufo stuff these days!

Of course this could blow the careers of crop hunters so it makes you wonder if they would really want this to happen... But if a formation was created without physical involvment it could be a major breakthrough.

Now just because we have eliminated humans creating them physically does not mean they could have been done with some sort of device.

In the past few years I have come to really appreciate the artistic side of the circle makers. The complexity and enormity of them is becoming astounding to the point if it is human made would take a team of artist to do it. These designs take planning and precision (getting the crop to lay in different directions to appear as shading is amazing to me!). This does not mean however they could not have been created by humans.
Anyone who believes humans could not create a crop circle and these are alien or some other phenomenon in origin is as foolish, shortsighted and is as narrow minded as the skeptics



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I have posted this in another crop circle thread because I think it has merit...

I have a way to settle the crop circle phenomenon once and for all!

You heard me correctly.

I thought about creating a thread based on this but why not add it here...
Here is how.

Several fields have designs each year or every other year.

Set up a perimeter around one of these famous and often used fields with night vision cameras and laser trip lines overlapping so that no one could enter or leave without being spotted.
Monitor for a few weeks, or a season.
If a circle shows up in the night without tripping any detectors we have at least eliminated physical human involvement.


Now you say who has this money or time...well how about Nation Geographic, Discovery or Sci-fi they are always doing shows about paranormal/ufo stuff these days!

Of course this could blow the careers of crop hunters so it makes you wonder if they would really want this to happen... But if a formation was created without physical involvment it could be a major breakthrough.

Now just because we have eliminated humans creating them physically does not mean they could have been done with some sort of device.

In the past few years I have come to really appreciate the artistic side of the circle makers. The complexity and enormity of them is becoming astounding to the point if it is human made would take a team of artist to do it. These designs take planning and precision (getting the crop to lay in different directions to appear as shading is amazing to me!). This does not mean however they could not have been created by humans.
Anyone who believes humans could not create a crop circle and these are alien or some other phenomenon in origin is as foolish, shortsighted and is as narrow minded as the skeptics


No, the solution is to have the Grays make a new crop circle during the day right in

front of Fox News, CNN and the New York Times reporters in about 4 minutes.

When that is aired on national TV, then the crop circle mystery will fade away.

------------
Okay, well what about the hoaxers?

They were paid to muddy the water. Oh, well.....never mind then.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Eurisko2012, your rants are hardly helpful to anyone. Also, your silly attempt at making yourself seem amused isn't working - it's obvious you're mad as hell.

Anyway.. the ratio of evidence for crop circles being man made and alien made is 100% man made / 0% alien made. It's nothing more than well expected that there are countless videos and confessions of people who make these things, while there's zero evidence of anything extraterrestrial in these crop circles throughout history.

The only thing you might consider calling evidence is your laughable excuses for why these can't possibly be man made. They are all invalid and factually wrong, yet you act like anyone that claims otherwise is a nut, when it's obvious who the nuts are.

As I said earlier, at large - the very idea of aliens traveling all the way to Earth only to make vague signs in crop fields that nobody is able to understand the meaning of, is absurd. What's more absurd is people like you who can't comprehend that these circles are hoaxes by people who reel you and the likes of you one by one, time after time only to have themselves entertained by the mass of fools that "use throughout thinking" into deciding these works are extraterrestrial.

If I had a crop field I'd be making quick $$ from the likes of you. I'd probably manage to sell you a genuine gray alien autograph and a stone from alpha-centauri.
edit on 28-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)


Okay, you have the confidence! Great!

Go ahead and make an exact copy of this cube crop circle.

I don't want to hear anymore excuses. Stop pontificating and make the exact same

crop circle. Video tape it and put it on YouTube. I predict you will fall flat on your face

and then declare " It cannot be done."


Getting a random person to replicate this crop circle and use it as proof that it can not be man made is like getting a random non-guitar player to pick up a guitar and play Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child flawlessly and if he doesn't then thats proof hendrix is an alien.
It's this kind of twisted logic to suit your beliefs that are the reason why real critical thinking, investigation, logic and reason are thrown out of the window on these forums.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys
 


Hey Spacemonkey! You are there in the UK !

Go ahead and try it yourself.

It - could be - a learning experience for you.

Don't be afraid. You can do it.


I wonder how long it would take you to make an exact copy of this cube crop circle

if i gave you $2 Million ?



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


And if I attempt it and fail to replicate this one then does that mean it isn't humanly possible?
Great!
Then that means I can figure out if anything is possible based on if I can do it myself!
I'm going to settle the moon landings conspiracy once and for all and see if I can build my own space shuttle and land on the moon.
If I fail then that means the moon landings were faked!
What about the curiosity mars rover, is that faked too?
Only one way to find out.
I'm going to see if I can send a rover to mars in one piece, if it doesnt then I'm afraid to tell you that nasa have been lying about the curiosity rover all along because it isn't possible for humans to succeed in such a mission.
Did you know that aeroplanes are made by aliens?
It's true! I tried to make my own aeroplane and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it to fly.



edit on 29-8-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
disclosure, a concept originally pushed hard by Steven Greer. We don't need to go into that now do we?


as much as it disappoints me to say, i will more or less stake my life on the fact that there will be no disclosure of any sort at the end of this year. After exhaustively looking into this for the last few years i've been convinced, unconvinced, stressed, excited and disappointed.

I will say one thing though, for the last 3 yrs on this site and others, there have been clear predictions about:

global financial disaster
the weather going crazy
natural phenomenon/disaster increasing
war in the middle east, leading to ww3

now. without citing those actual posts/claims, I'm alarmed at how much of that has actually happened. Only the mainstream has ignored the original claims. I find that quite alarming, but i've been on these trips before and they've lead to nothing, so i don't dwell on their accuracy. I've closed my site and try and distance myself from these things for my own sanity.

You can seriously send yourself mental with this stuff.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


And if I attempt it and fail to replicate this one then does that mean it isn't humanly possible?
Great!
Then that means I can figure out if anything is possible based on if I can do it myself!
I'm going to settle the moon landings conspiracy once and for all and see if I can build my own space shuttle and land on the moon.
If I fail then that means the moon landings were faked!
What about the curiosity mars rover, is that faked too?
Only one way to find out.
I'm going to see if I can send a rover to mars in one piece, if it doesnt then I'm afraid to tell you that nasa have been lying about the curiosity rover all along because it isn't possible for humans to succeed in such a mission.
Did you know that aeroplanes are made by aliens?
It's true! I tried to make my own aeroplane and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it to fly.


edit on 29-8-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)


Fail ? !!! With $2 million you could hire 1,000 helpers to build it for you.

Don't give up now. You were so close!

Call David Copperfield. You can just sit back and watch.
---------
BTW, please don't change the subject with moon landings. Stay on topic.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
94
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join