It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
it's a little sad that these people can go to the expense of hiring a gorilla costume,
but can't be bothered to rub their handfull of brain cell's together.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Guy in a suit. Low quality image but if you look at it close enough there is no muscle definition. One could make an argument that it is just that hairy. But even when you look at longhaired animals the muscle is still defined underneath. This video it isnt, the legs stay in a cylindrical shape. then you run into an issue with its belly being a bit too big, while a male would be massive it wouldn't have a very fattening diet especially in April when it was supposedly filmed. Just coming out of an Ohio winter even one as mild as we had, it should have almost zero body fat.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
Nice big baggy gorilla suite....winning!

So you won some baggy gorilla furniture - so what!
Stay on topic please Retard!
(Well that's your screen name, isn't it?)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Lol Suite doesn't mean furniture, "Retard"

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The fact that anybody is debating that this may be authentic is boggling my mind.
For an animal that lives in the woods, that there bigfoot sure is awfully clean and shiny, don't you think? Did it just get out of the shower?
And just look at the way he walks, for god's sake. Look at the way it swings its arms. There is absolutely no economy of movement whatsoever. Big, exaggarated steps and swinging of arms. Animals don't run like that. People do. Especially when trying to draw attention to themselves. Like if, say, they were wearing a gorilla suit while making a fake bigfoot video.
And look at the legs! Sweet lord, there is no definition whatsoever. They're just solid lumps. It's an ill-fitting costume. Either that, or this freshly showered bigfoot has kankles.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

Bro how dare you comment on Papa Sass's kankles

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Well I do see some muscle at 0:35. I think its impossible to find out if this is a hoax or not. I doubt any of us have seen a real sasquatch before. How can we know? There have been a lot of sightings of "smaller" bigfoots, it could just be a younger one? I think its interesting that he/she is carrying a stick! Like someone else posted, its common for primates to use sticks. Would be the first "hoax" video I ever saw with a stick carrying sasquatch.

Also the video quality is to bad to really see any detail, except at the end where the "creature" is the closest to the camera. To me it doesnt look like its sitting or crouching beside the trail. More like its coming up a small hill or something. The only thing I really find suspicious is the drivers reaction and the extremly short lenght of the video itself. But who knows. Maybe the guy wanted to remain anonymous and didnt want his voice or face all over the net. I think I would have kept driving passt that thing since it looked like it was gone in the bush. I would have NOT stopped near the thing to turn the quad around. But hey, everyone reacts different. If its real, he was pretty scared and maybe feared the thing might grab him from his bike while driving bye. Im on the fence with this one. Since there are a lot of hoaxers out there, I guess its probably a hoax.

I really want to go to canada one day and search for bigfoot myself. I love this legend!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus
The fact that anybody is debating that this may be authentic is boggling my mind.
For an animal that lives in the woods, that there bigfoot sure is awfully clean and shiny, don't you think? Did it just get out of the shower?
And just look at the way he walks, for god's sake. Look at the way it swings its arms. There is absolutely no economy of movement whatsoever. Big, exaggarated steps and swinging of arms. Animals don't run like that. People do. Especially when trying to draw attention to themselves. Like if, say, they were wearing a gorilla suit while making a fake bigfoot video.
And look at the legs! Sweet lord, there is no definition whatsoever. They're just solid lumps. It's an ill-fitting costume. Either that, or this freshly showered bigfoot has kankles.

"For an animal that lives in the woods, that there bigfoot sure is awfully clean and shiny, don't you think? Did it just get out of the shower?"

Most animals especially pimates have natural oils on their fur to protect them from the weather.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Not saying this is genuine, however, an honest to god Sasquatch video could crop up some day and nobody will believe it and instead cry hoax because of how badly the waters are muddied with this subject.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

However, on that same token, we have no idea how "Sasquatch" runs/walks either to judge one way or another.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

Yes yes but perhaps you should be more clear....in your post you were referring to wild animals......thats what my comment was based on....the fact that wild animals do indeed cross the road...and if home skillet was on a ATV...that could very well have sent our probable Sasquatch across the trail from the sound a ATV makes.

Happens when Im hunting bear all the time, they get scared and dart in front of me...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

That's one awfully short bigfoot. Not to mention his pants seem kind of baggy

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I thought it was funny how quick the guy turned his quad around, like you could almost see the gears turning in his head. Of course that might have been on purpose, but still funny.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker

I recommend you look it up in a dictionary before calling people retards.

Definition of suite noun a set of rooms designated for one person’s or family’s use or for a particular purpose: a suite of reception rooms a set of furniture of the same design: burglars took a three-piece suite

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Like i said in my first or second post. Gorillaman is just about as tall ast the person's head, sitting on the atv.

Papagenu (he's my Sassafras) "That yeti is my papa and he wants to protect, me!"

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

yeah i know how to google "three-piece suite"

no one in this thread said that. And i was calling that person a retard because he called someone else a retard. What on earth is happening i don't even.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

LOL that gave me a pretty good chuckle. I hit a deer about 2 years ago with my suv. Was standing right in the middle of the interstate in the middle of the night. And what about the deer that have been known to just run right into the side of your truck. Werid huh?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Haha! Suite as in 's-w-e-e-t', as in suite of furniture.
I am pretty sure 'Retard' meant Suit as in 's-e-w-t' of clothes.

Unlucky Vman. Burrrned!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well I've had enough critters run out in front of me over the years, traveling all over the world, to know what is obviously a human in a poorly fitted costume, and I've surfed youtube enough to know how many kids with too much time on there hands have made hundreds of videos just as clearly hoaxed as this one to get their laughs, comments, hits and subscriptions by teasing the gullible....I understand how badly some people want it to be real, I believe in bigfoot and when I entered this thread I hoped to view a genuinely interesting video capture of the elusive one. I was instantly disappointed, oh well, I'll go on looking for the next 'latest' piece of evidence. I keep a camera running when I'm traveling about, maybe I'll be the one with the next big capture.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by moonrunner

yeah i know how to google "three-piece suite"

no one in this thread said that. And i was calling that person a retard because he called someone else a retard. What on earth is happening i don't even.

My post was in response to ATS member Intel-Retard who confused suite for suit.
I referred to him as Retard to save time, and to introduce (unsuccessfully it seems) some
humour into this otherwise deadly serious thread.

No insults intended. Get it now?

I wonder if the real BigFoot can also put his real Bigfoot into his real Bigmouth?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join