It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker
reply to post by moonrunner

yeah i know how to google "three-piece suite"

no one in this thread said that. And i was calling that person a retard because he called someone else a retard. What on earth is happening i don't even.

I wasn't aware that I had quoted you, thanks for the defence though....

Nope, just checked, it wasn't your post quoted.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Fake. Dude was running in a monkey suit like Usain Bolt.

I looked at the video again. It looks like he has a pair of black Reebok running shoes on.
edit on 26-8-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i have a few issues with this video, and thus think its fake,

1 - Bigfoot or sasquatches are extremly rare and would rather hide then be seen, why on earth does one walk out when the ATV is meters from it? those things make a racket and as such would scare almost all forest life away?

2 - if you freeze the video and measure the supposed sasquatch against the size of the path the ATV fits down it works out around 6 feet tall, and takes 2 steps to cross the path, now this could be a child sasquatch but full size ones have a leg stretch of 6 feet so would make the cross over the path in one stride.

3 - i think this video is old (around 7 - 12 months old), and has been debated in the past on another site (Ii'll try and find) and it was basically agreed to be %100 fake.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Yeah, i know that, but they don't keep their fur THAT clean and shiny. I mean, that looks squeaky clean. Have you ever seen a gorilla in the wild with fur that clean and flawless? That bright and shiny?

The main thing for me is the way it is moving. Like i said, no economy of movement whatsoever. Can anybody name a single species of animal that runs using so much wasted motion?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

then why do cats jump out in front of my car at the last second?

Personally I think it looks like a hoax. ther's no definition to that thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

Dude, I don't know what your stance is with the whole bigfoot thing, but there are hundreds of credible witness reports of these creatures walking out in front of car and truck headlights at night and crossing roads and paths during the day too. I mean, if you're out in the sticks at night, you not only can hear vehicles coming from afar, you can see the headlights too, so why do we have all these witness testimonies? Either they are all liars or victims of hoaxes, or bigfoot sometimes doesn't behave like other wild animals.

As for this particular footage, it looks like a guy in a suit to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus
reply to post by hesse

Yeah, i know that, but they don't keep their fur THAT clean and shiny. I mean, that looks squeaky clean. Have you ever seen a gorilla in the wild with fur that clean and flawless? That bright and shiny?

The main thing for me is the way it is moving. Like i said, no economy of movement whatsoever. Can anybody name a single species of animal that runs using so much wasted motion?

Looks pretty clean and shiny to me:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
Fake. Dude was running in a monkey suit like Usain Bolt.

I looked at the video again. It looks like he has a pair of black Reebok running shoes on.
edit on 26-8-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

The Bigfoot has learned to take from modern man from time to time.
I've heard of Bigfoots also liking Cokes and other soft drinks.
Friends of mine have had their beer coolers emptied by these things.
They would find empty, bitten through beer cans almost a mile away from their campsite.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

reply to post by hesse

this may be true but, how many times has a wild gorilla been filmed in the wild???

no more than 10 in 50 years,

Bigfoot, 100 - 200 times in the last 20 years

you do the math

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

I never de-fenced anything

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phatdamage

reply to post by hesse

this may be true but, how many times has a wild gorilla been filmed in the wild???

no more than 10 in 50 years,

Bigfoot, 100 - 200 times in the last 20 years

you do the math

Are you serious? You're trying to tell me that mountain gorillas have only been filmed in the wild only 10 times in the last 50 years???

I mean really? Do you own a TV?

Ok, where's the 100 - 200 hundred bigfoot videos? The only one I know of is the Patterson Gimlin film. Any others that I've seen, and that's only around 15 - 25(guessing) videos which may show a bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Relatively clean maybe, as far as animals in the wild. But not even comparable to the "bigfoot" in this video. That may be a fairly clean gorilla, but its fur is still fairly dull. The "bigfoot," however, is downright glossy and squeaky clean. It's practically shining. Either it just got done using shampoo and conditioner, or it's a suit.

And once again: animals have economy of movement. They don't make a bunch of excess movements for no reason while they are running. That "bigfoot" is swinging its arms around like an idiot. Have you ever seen an animal use comparable gratuitous movements while running? I haven't.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Relatively clean maybe, as far as animals in the wild. But not even comparable to the "bigfoot" in this video. That may be a fairly clean gorilla, but its fur is still fairly dull. The "bigfoot," however, is downright glossy and squeaky clean. It's practically shining. Either it just got done using shampoo and conditioner, or it's a suit.

And once again: animals have economy of movement. They don't make a bunch of excess movements for no reason while they are running. That "bigfoot" is swinging its arms around like an idiot. Have you ever seen an animal use comparable gratuitous movements while running? I haven't.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

As I've stated earlier I'm not convinced either.

What I am pointing out though, about the 'cleanliness' of wild animals, is that some species do have glossy coats, and citing an animals apparent levels of cleanliness is fine if you know what the typical appearance should be, however we don't know squat about a bigfoots fur. In fact if you take a look at the Patterson Gimlin film the bigfoot does seem to have a glossy coat.

As for the movement, well, again take a look at the PG film, and yes it's my belief that it's a real animal in that old film, you'll see the creature swinging it's arms. If anything I think that the thing in the OP's video is trying to copy that movement. But I digress, again, we don't know the typical gait of a bigfoot so saying that this one isn't walking right is just an opinion. And to answer your question, yes I have seen plenty of wild animals moving in strange ways, just because something is wild that doesn't mean it uses economy of motion all the time, that is an inaccurate assumption.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

And to answer your question, yes I have seen plenty of wild animals moving in strange ways, just because something is wild that doesn't mean it uses economy of motion all the time, that is an inaccurate assumption.

Example? Because i honestly can't think of any. Maybe when under a severe amount of distress an animal will move in strange ways, but not when casually walking along like the "bigfoot" in this video. I am certainly open to examples that prove otherwise, though.

Also, i am not of the opinion that the PG film was legit.

A while back, a bigfoot "expert" spoke at our local library. Can't remember his name off-hand. Keating, or something? Anyways, it was 2 hours of the most absurd BS i have ever heard in my life. If anything, i was LESS open to the possibility of bigfoot when he was done talking.

My favorite was when he said they are 12 feet tall, and then moments later told the story of his friend who had a bigfoot "sneak up" on him, and that the friend "thinks it may have bit him on the shoulder."

I'm fairly certain that if a 12 foot tall monster bit you on the shoulder, you would be pretty damn certain that it happened. Shouldn't really be up for debate.

Anyways, end derailment. Carry on....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

It depends really on the animal and how dexterous its limbs are. For example, and I know, I'm going on witness testimony, there is a case of several people, separately, and over a period of months, seeing a bigfoot which had a limp, in an area of a national park, a print was found and a caste was made after one sighting, showing he had a big toe missing from one of his feet.

Some wild animals are very predictable in their movements, some aren't. I watched a wild otter for about 30 minutes, it was doing the silliest things, but I guess it was playing.

To be honest I do believe people are seeing something, I've listened to and read a lot of witness testimony, and I've heard my share of 'stretchers' too. Sure, if something 12 foot tall wrapped it's laughing gear around your shoulder, you'd bloody know about it!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Man alive...i just looked up Keating, and that was indeed the name of the Bigfoot "expert." And dig this...not only has he been on numerous History Channel shows, but he was even on the freaking Today Show giving Kathie Lee and Hoda Kotb bigfoot hunting tips. He has numerous videos on Youtube.
My mind is truly boggled. I can't possibly overstate how completely full of s--t this dude truly was. If that's what passes for an expert according to the History Channel's standards, then i will never believe another thing that i hear on that channel.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

I'll check him out.

Here's a website that posts witness stories, are they all true, I dunno but theres some good stuff on there, see if you can find one about the "cowman of copalis beach" if anything its a great story.

Sasquatch Stories

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Looks totally Fake, unlike this vid which is the Real Deal

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Looks totally Fake, unlike this vid which is the Real Deal

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

Humor for the humorless. People stopped being funny back in the eighties for some reason.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I thought that was the best video posted on this thread besides my Jack Black riding on Sasquatch video.

Very funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join