It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Good question!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

I'm with you on calling hoax, however I have seen many animals run across me with out a care.
But still it looks like a bad hoax to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One of these days someone is going to shoot a big foot, and to their surprise, find out it was a person in a ape costume.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
anybody know where at in ohio?

i have a friend that claims to have seen one near lake berlin.

he says it was grey, with long stringy hair.

he stumbled upon it while it was sleeping at night.
he had a flashlight right on it 15ft away, it stood up and just stared at them for a couple of seconds, like it was confused.
then turned and tore off through the brush, leaving a path of destruction only a truck could inflict, making an awful screaming sound as it ran away terrified.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by gibbajabba
Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

Yeah it's not like wild animals don't get creamed by cars and trucks all over the place

edit on 25-8-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

I don't get why so many of you on here can't quite grasp the concept that i've already repeated numerous times. Yes i know wild animals get killed all the time by traffic but if this creature does exist then it would have to be a master in not being seen, hence my statement about it not even looking or reacting to apply here. Yes other animals act this way but not the worlds most elusive creature otherwise if it does really exist and it acted in this manner then it would be captured by now. Wow the ignorance on here amazes me sometimes. I think a lot of people on here read and believe whatever they like in their own heads, gullible sheep. All i've heard back from anyone trying to argue otherwise has been utter crap.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Body movement is that of a human....watch it frame by frame. Animals.... especially primates, don't run like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

At 0.31 in the clip you can see very clearly the hem of the garment hanging down over the foot. And none of the physiological markers look any different than human; in other words the arms, legs and torso are of a size and length that indicate human in a suit.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
oh my lol

U can see that the person in the suit is squatting down waiting on the atv to get close enough before making his big dash directly across the path...

edit on 25-8-2012 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I doubt that this is an actual sighting. 5 reasons why I believe such.

1) While the guy is riding his ATV, you hear the engine, and the occasional bumping, yet no gasp of surprise from when the alleged 'bigfoot' itself walks across the clearing.

2) It's rare that people are using video cameras to record ATV rides, and especially having one on them the day they sight an alleged bigfoot. (Coincidence? I don't think so.)

3) The video is still unclear, as the the definition of the alleged bigfoot itself. An alleged creature as 'secretive' and 'rare' as itself, would've heard the obviously loud ATV heading in its way. If it's deaf, I'm sure it's not blind.

4) When the ATV crashed, we heard no grunt, or any other audible response from the driver itself the whole time.

5) It's probably some Ohio teens pulling a prank.

edit on 25-8-2012 by GodricNV because: Forgot to put the word 'dont' in the sentence.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been proposed, but my theory (if bigfoot is real and not a hoax) is that bigfoot is an unidentified genus of apes, or even hominids.

It's been thrown out there that perhaps bigfoot is Gigantopithecus (and/or other genuses of apes)

www.bfro.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, current theory claims that Gigantopithecus is extinct. The theory that Gigantopithecus is bigfoot relies on this genus travelling to North America. There's no current proof for this, no remains of this genus have been found in North America. The only way this could be possible is if this genus travelled to North America within one lifetime, and settled in a deep cavern system where it would bury it's dead in some unknown location.

Quite far-fetched within our current anthropological findings. Regardless, I do like to stay open-minded. I have read the many fascinating stories and legends of mysterious and unheard of creatures emerging from the deepest cavern systems.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I reviewed the video. I see cycle tracks doing the same thing like it was a retake.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
anybody know where at in ohio?

i have a friend that claims to have seen one near lake berlin.

he says it was grey, with long stringy hair.

he stumbled upon it while it was sleeping at night.
he had a flashlight right on it 15ft away, it stood up and just stared at them for a couple of seconds, like it was confused.
then turned and tore off through the brush, leaving a path of destruction only a truck could inflict, making an awful screaming sound as it ran away terrified.

Only for the sake of discussion, it could be a juvenile bigfoot that's why its not as big as shaq. Also, its not looking at the atv may be due to the fact it had espied the atv for a while then decided to run in the direction of its nest because the atv was still a bit far.

As for its carrying a stick, which I find very amusing because chimps do use sticks to get at insects, it may have been for the atv rider just in case.

mods, what am I doing wrong with the youtube embeds?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The real question here should be;

Why would he film himself riding a trail with the crappiest quality possible?
The fact bigfoot just happens to show up screams hoax because of the film quality.

Nobody goes filming crazy stunts or whatever with crappy quality.

No, you film bigfoot hoax's with crap quality to hide the fact it's a man in a Halloween ape suit.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
Apparently "stink apes" which have been sighted in florida and the south east swamps aren't as largs as other squatches. I agree he doesn't look to be over six feet tall at best does disappear as soon as he reaches the other side of the path but it does look to be dense under brush as well. I'm viewing this on a kindle so I have very limited means of frame by frame viewing the best I can do is start and stop which isn't very helpful.

BS!! They get just as big as they have plenty to feed on.

Imagine yourself in a deep dark Florida swamp and hear something large coming toward you scaring up everything in its path through the woods, then you hear the foot stomps as it slows.You feel the feet hitting the ground as it is still many yards away like it was a man on his two feet but you know it can not be as Andre the Giant would not be able to make the ground shake that way or plow through the thick woods that fast. Then you hear it make two steps into the water separating you from it and then it stops, the water being only ten yards wide before it gets to the old logging trail and the tree your hiding behind. The logging trail is to your left and right with water all behind you, the creature you can not see is in front of you somewhere in the brush and trees.

You crouch down as to not be seen behind the tree and some palmettos, being in full cammo you curse as you have on your state mandated orange vest. You have a fine tuned 30.06 bolt action scoped rifle. You have one shot if this creature rushes you. What do you do? You scope out the area and can not see crap.

That is the situation I faced years ago. It obviously seen or smelled me because we sat there and played stand off till it started to get too dark for my liking. I made a choice to get my ass out of there the way I came in and to get back to the main gravel road where I could use my gun effectively should it chase me. I slipped back down the little dry trail as slow as I could watching my backside the whole time till I heard the dam thing trying to flank me from where he was to the road. I ran back to the main road as I did not have that far to go. I made it to the road and breathed a sigh of relief to see an old man with a shotgun starting to head in to see what the noise was. I tried to tell him what I had ran into being out of breath, he thought it was a bear. I laughed and said sir ears don't get that big down here. He wanted to go in after the thing. Being a small old man I pleaded for him not to go in but he did not listen. I sat on my knees and got my breath while stupid walked into the woods looking for his bear lol.

I kept my gun up in case he came out in a hurry. Soon as I got my wind I beat feet back down the road and got in my truck with my brother who was waiting for me. I made my brother pack up in a hurry and we drove back by on our way out. I told my brother what had happened, he thought I was joking with him. When he realized I wasn't joking he was baffled because he knew I had been hunting since I was six years old and wasn't afraid of much and nothing when I had my extremely accurate rifle in my hands. He then started to worry for the old man who walked into the woods, I told him that I pleaded with him not to walk back there and that he wasn't going to get me to go looking for him when it was to dark to even hunt at that time.

I hope the old man changed his mind and got out OK but I don't know if he did. I know that I will never be going back to that swap to hunt and you will never catch me out in the woods at dark without my shotgun and a spotlight. Since both are illegal to have out at night in the woods don't count on me doing that.

They exist and they are very very smart but this one was obviously running from another hunter who probably took a shot at him or at least made it think that. There are many places man can not go in these swamps and that is where they are, not to mention Florida has many hidden sink holes and caverns for them to hide in.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm going to watch this a bunch more times picked off the tube and will disect it. As someone who has crossed path with Mr BF it doesn't look bad on the other hand human movement with the feet

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Not to mention who randomly records while driving on an ATV..

Creative though.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Big feet carry sticks for maneuvering............

Falling in the river can be not pleasant.........

Namaste!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Maybe because this bad boy could shred the car in two?

or maybe it thinks like I do and likes to play chicken with cars?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
One of these days someone is going to shoot a big foot, and to their surprise, find out it was a person in a ape costume.

Not sure about that one. But i am certain that one of these days someone is going
to shoot an ape, and to everyones surprise, will find out it was a big foot in a
person costume.

If it happened before, it can happen again. Man.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nice big baggy gorilla suite....winning!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join