It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Druscilla

I hear the big cities in Texas are very liberal...it's just that Texas is so damn big, even multiple big cities can't overcome the rural conservative vote.

I really don't want this to be a bash Texas thread...it just so happens that is where this judge is from.

That is correct. Austin is a very liberal city, the DFW area is fairly split, Houston leans liberal. But the smaller cities and towns are almost completely conservative.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Title should read:

Texas Judge ruins his own career and probably has himself black listed by the ABA.

Good going there, chief. Keep opinions like that to self.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I dunno about civil war and all that, but I wouldn't really mind so much if Texas did secede from the Union over it. I think it would be nice for people to see just how fast a State trying to go alone would fail.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Why does it shock you that WE THE PEOPLE have had enough of this crap? Obama is the worst president of my life time( only 34 so not saying much) he has repeatedly refused to follow established law concerning many topics, has murdered 2 Americans at least by simply pointing and calling them terrorists without warrant trial or evidence presented in absentia to a court. He has imprisoned Americans without trial or charge under th NDAA, otherwise his lawyers wouldn't havve been so reluctant to refute the federal judges questions about it. He has made certain none of the thieves ( I mean big bank execs) for the crimes of theft against millions of Americans. His depart ment of justice won't even consider charging the new black panthers for vvoter intimidatiion etc..

Wow, that is a lot of false information to go through.

I'm not going to do your work for you, provide some proof for any of your outrageous claims.

And please don't speak for me...I and many others are part of that "we the people" that don't believe in any of the stuff you or the Judge are talking about.

I think I made my point.

I don't think you did.

You can't make a point without verifiable facts...so please try again.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Glad to hear we have some public officials that understand the Constitution of the United States of America! If people think what Obama has done the past 4 years is bad, just wait until he gets his last 4 to do whatever the hell he pleases! This judge is spot on!!!

What is it exactly do you think he is going to do in the next 4 years???

This Judge is a crackpot who is trying to base real life policy on imaginary conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Maybe more people are awake and aware and see what consequences may actually happen than you give credit for.

I despise Mitt Romney.....as what Obama has done during his term.....but what did Romney say that was really all that bad? Or out of touch?

By saying people are "awake"...are you meaning that people should revolt if Obama is re-elected??? Because that is the whole premise behind this Judge's statement. That if Obama is re-elected...he believes people are going to revolt and Obama is going to call in the UN. I'm sorry...but that is a bit crazy.

As for Romney's statement...the UN can't do anything...any UN resolution signed by the United States is simply a pledge to attempt to follow it...the UN can't enforce anything onto us.

No...Its not the premise of what he is saying.
I realize you are a staunch Obama supporter, but you lose credibility by skewering what was really said.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

We do have the right you nancy.

"The US Constitution is silent on the issue of secession. There is no provision in the Texas Constitution (current or former) that reserves the right of secession, but it does state that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States" ... not to the President of the US or even the Congress of the US.

Good luck with that...I would love to see Texas try just so the argument can be done and over with.

On a side note...why hasn't Texas tried it yet???

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

First off planning a "rebellion" is not my forte. I am a man of actions not words, also I never claimed a rebellion would happen if either are elected, although I see them both as basically the same slimy ball of crap sandwich.

Either or it still equals fail in my book. I believe the .gov as a whole is the problem that needs to be removed in its entirety, than reinstated minus every single official in it.

A fresh start as it were, if a rebellion ( that I will have no part in planning) were to occur, I would be on whichever side the current .gov isn't. And use the skills I aquired defedning this .gov to cause them as much harm as many times as I possibly could before my undramatic, uncerimonius demise.

I joined to serve my people, Americans. As such, if Americans, not their .gov decides it is in their best interest to revolt and remove the current .gov, I would gladly lend my support. Not until such a time as THE PEOPLE decide to though. I believe in law and order, not personal vendetta.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

look into Hillary Clinton on the US border for information about HER and the administration threatening UN power...... I'm not gonna educate your blissful ignorance. Try reading about stuff other than what you want to read and research... You may be actually "awakened," instead of blissfully naive.

You made the claim...you provide the proof.

I'm not going on a wild goose chase trying to track down proof that doesn't exist.

So let's see some solid proof that Obama and his administration has threatened to bring in the UN on US soil to enforce their agenda...I'll be waiting.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'd be more worried about what would happen if Obama loses the election
So many professional victims would come out saying that it was rigged [i.e Al Sharpton] and rile up the masses. They just wouldn't be able to fathom how their guy lost with all the public popular opinion for him. Mind you I say public, because what people say and how they actually feel can be polar opposite.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This is my prediction of what is going to happen. They are going to crash the dollar and the gov't is not going to send out welfare or social security checks. The inner cities will become chaos, resulting in the UN forces patrolling along with the National Gaurds. Why else would the SS administration be buying large quantities of ammunition?

I'll be more surprised if this doesn't happen before the elections, than if we actually have an election this November. Perfect scenario to usher in martial law.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I would have thought that the obviousnes of my factual statements required no needed proof, as it has been reported on every single MSM news outlet in the country.

Or do you not ever read the news?

Better yet, to make this simple, which of my statements did you find to be untrue so I can link the appropriate MSM story from msnbc or cnn for you? Everything I said was absolutely true on all counts.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by th3onetruth

We do have the right [snip].

"The US Constitution is silent on the issue of secession. There is no provision in the Texas Constitution (current or former) that reserves the right of secession, but it does state that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States" ... not to the President of the US or even the Congress of the US.

Good luck with that...I would love to see Texas try just so the argument can be done and over with.

On a side note...why hasn't Texas tried it yet???

Better question for the whole of ATS, why [snip] are ya'll so eager to see millions of us fail and die? Some of you want us to secede just so we could get bombed? And you say you hate Obama lol, sounds like you are just like him. And I don't know, maybe cause it takes a more aware people to do so?

"the people have the right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper."

Most of Texas is to far up Romney' poop shoot or Obama's to see a greater good.
edit on 23/8/12 by masqua because: Censor circumvention

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

It is exactly the premise of the Judge's statement.

He believes that if Obama is re-elected, there is going to be a revolt, Obama will call in the UN, and the Judge is prepared to take up arms.

He wants a tax increase so he can prepare for this, hire veteran officers so he doesn't have rookies fighting next to him.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

A fresh start as it were, if a rebellion ( that I will have no part in planning) were to occur, I would be on whichever side the current .gov isn't.

So if Muslims decide to rebel against our government...you are going to fight with them??? What about if a group of Communist Americans start a rebelion against the current government...are you going to fight with them as well??? What if the "current government" becomes very Conservative and a group of Liberals start a rebellion...are you going to fight with them???

I think you aren't telling the truth sir, I think you have a clear agenda and are trying to hide it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Do you know how many times a "prediction" just like yours has been made on ATS for different times???

Do you know how many of them have come true....zero.

I lost count how many times we were supposedly going to be under martial law.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I would have thought that the obviousnes of my factual statements required no needed proof, as it has been reported on every single MSM news outlet in the country.

So it should be very easy for you to go and find many sources to prove your statements.

Go ahead...run along and get those.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by SadButTrue

look into Hillary Clinton on the US border for information about HER and the administration threatening UN power...... I'm not gonna educate your blissful ignorance. Try reading about stuff other than what you want to read and research... You may be actually "awakened," instead of blissfully naive.

You made the claim...you provide the proof.

I'm not going on a wild goose chase trying to track down proof that doesn't exist.

So let's see some solid proof that Obama and his administration has threatened to bring in the UN on US soil to enforce their agenda...I'll be waiting.

---------------

A spokesperson from Arizona Governor Jan Brewer' office told TruthOrFiction.com that the Governor has filed a formal protest with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton condemning the inclusion of the legal challenge to SB-1070. Calling it "Downright offensive," Governor Brewer requested that the reference be removed. Also in a written reply to the report, Brewer said, "The idea of our own American government submitting the duly enacted laws of a state of the United States to 'review' by the United Nations is internationalism run amok and unconstitutional." Click for Governor Brewer's letter to Hillary Clinton.

I'm not gonna find all the related facts that you simply don't bother to look for. This is one example, and like I said, I'm not your teacher you need to learn stuff on your own. There are more examples but I'm not your mother.

IF YOU didn't lie in the beginning... pretending that he said he wanted to start an armed rebellion, people might take you more seriously. He didn't say that so quit lying. You sound like so offended by someone who is speculating on what might happen if Obama put UN troops on the ground.... If you're not offended by that hypothetical situation of UN troops in America than NO WONDER you don't get it and are still taking in the MSM. I'm not gonna "learn" you anymore. Do more research and don't misquote people!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
He is correct about his assumptions that Obama and others want the UN to trump the constitution. This isn't the first time someone in the Obama administration has threatened to use UN troops or power to do something with the USA.

Don't pretend he calling for an armed rebellion.... He said if these laws passed and UN troops come to the US. Don't fear monger and put words into his mouth.

Puts the Un small arms treaty in to perspective a disarmed public is easliy conquered-controlled.
edit on 22-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OK, one more time. He is not a judicial judge. He is head of the Commissioner's Court.

The Commissioner's Court is the governing body of the county. The Texas Constitution specifies that courts consist of a county judge and four county commissioners elected by the qualified voters of individual commissioner's precincts. The county judge is the presiding officer of the County Commissioner's Court. The court exercises powers over county business as provided by law (Tex. Const. Art. V, Sec 18).

Function and Duties of the Commissioner's Court

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join