It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War'

Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, plunged far out into the periphery of anti-President Barack Obama conspiracy theories on Monday, pushing a particularly outrageous one as justification for a tax increase in the county.

Head told FOX34 that Lubbock's law enforcement needed extra tax dollars in order to be prepared for a full-scale uprising, which he said could be a byproduct of Obama's reelection. According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

What in the hell is going on with Republican officials making ridiculous statements???

I'm just at a loss for words. This is a Judge folks...a man who may decide someones fate for the rest of their lives...and he seriously is preparing for a Civil War if Obama gets re-elected.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."
Head continued, delving deeper into his hypothesis and claiming that he was prepared to join the hypothetical resistance.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say, 'You're not coming in here,'" the judge said. "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

I mean...this is just scary stuff...not because I think it is a possibility...but because this guy is in a position of power.

He wants an armed revolution to get rid of Obama...and he wants to be out in front leading it...WOW...so much for elections.

To make things worse...Romney isn't far off from agreeing with the guy about the UN taking over.

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney appeared to give some credence to the same theory in response to a question at a town hall in Ohio last month.

"Turning to the United Nations to tell us how to raise our kids, or whether we can have the Second Amendment rights that our Constitution gave us, I mean, that is the wrong way to go, right? Do not cede sovereignty," Romney said. "I’m happy to talk there. I’m not willing to give American sovereignty in any way, shape or form to the United Nations or any other body. We are a free nation. We fought for freedom and independence. We are going to keep freedom and independence."

Now I know that a lot of people here on ATS share this Judge's conspiracy theory that the UN is going to take over the country...but that is ATS...not the real world of people in leadership positions.

It just really really disturbs me that there are people in power that have these kind of thoughts and beliefs.
edit on 22-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Maybe more people are awake and aware and see what consequences may actually happen than you give credit for.

I despise Mitt Romney.....as what Obama has done during his term.....but what did Romney say that was really all that bad? Or out of touch?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
GWB is from there and celebrated... that's all needed to KNOW about Texas.

Or look at the giant headed broads in the beauty contests.

Derek

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The general population of Amerika is too cowed, tamed, neutered, and controlled by media, and socially programmed influences to ever take up arms en mass.

Pockets of dissent may pop up, but, all in all, It's unlikely any kind of hot civil war will ever occur.

Further, not everyone from Texas likes any of the Bush clan.
Visit Austin, the Capital, and you'll find that the place is almost like Amsterdam in some respects, which is unusual considering the majority of everywhere else state-wide is fairly conservative.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

+60 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He is correct about his assumptions that Obama and others want the UN to trump the constitution. This isn't the first time someone in the Obama administration has threatened to use UN troops or power to do something with the USA.

Don't pretend he calling for an armed rebellion.... He said if these laws passed and UN troops come to the US. Don't fear monger and put words into his mouth.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Depending on the size of the county, he may or may not have judicial duties. Generally, a Texas county judge is a chief executive for a county and head of commissioners court. He votes the tie breaker in case of a tie by commissioners.

link   

This "man" needs to be disbarred now!
I have a bad feeling that civil unrest is just around the corner. When judges start talking about taking up arms. I think the lines are being drawn. We shall see if that is the overall plan or if he is just a dissident who will never get his message heard out of the Prairie.
I'm keeping my eyes on this one, if the mainstream media blows this story up...pick a side...more than likely this will get buried by the coverage of the RNC Tampa lovefest in the middle of a hurricane. My money is on the latter. It's not quite time yet.

link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Maybe more people are awake and aware and see what consequences may actually happen than you give credit for.

I despise Mitt Romney.....as what Obama has done during his term.....but what did Romney say that was really all that bad? Or out of touch?

By saying people are "awake"...are you meaning that people should revolt if Obama is re-elected??? Because that is the whole premise behind this Judge's statement. That if Obama is re-elected...he believes people are going to revolt and Obama is going to call in the UN. I'm sorry...but that is a bit crazy.

As for Romney's statement...the UN can't do anything...any UN resolution signed by the United States is simply a pledge to attempt to follow it...the UN can't enforce anything onto us.

+40 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Why does it shock you that WE THE PEOPLE have had enough of this crap? Obama is the worst president of my life time( only 34 so not saying much) he has repeatedly refused to follow established law concerning many topics, has murdered 2 Americans at least by simply pointing and calling them terrorists without warrant trial or evidence presented in absentia to a court. He has imprisoned Americans without trial or charge under th NDAA, otherwise his lawyers wouldn't havve been so reluctant to refute the federal judges questions about it. He has made certain none of the thieves ( I mean big bank execs) for the crimes of theft against millions of Americans. His depart ment of justice won't even consider charging the new black panthers for vvoter intimidatiion etc..

I think I made my point.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Dear Politicians,

Kindly STFU.

Love,

America

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy

Derek

There are things I like about Texas...but their politicians isn't one of them. GWB and Rick Perry...and know this Judge....all pretty frightening.

It is also a bit disturbing that a lot of Texans believe they have the right to seccession.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Glad to hear we have some public officials that understand the Constitution of the United States of America! If people think what Obama has done the past 4 years is bad, just wait until he gets his last 4 to do whatever the hell he pleases! This judge is spot on!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I hear the big cities in Texas are very liberal...it's just that Texas is so damn big, even multiple big cities can't overcome the rural conservative vote.

I really don't want this to be a bash Texas thread...it just so happens that is where this judge is from.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
He is correct about his assumptions that Obama and others want the UN to trump the constitution. This isn't the first time someone in the Obama administration has threatened to use UN troops or power to do something with the USA.

You have any proof of anything you just said?

Where has Obama wanted the UN to trump the constitution?

And when has Obama or his administration "threatened" to use UN troops???

Honestly...get some facts before spreading your lies.

Don't pretend he calling for an armed rebellion.... He said if these laws passed and UN troops come to the US. Don't fear monger and put words into his mouth.

His words are quoted right there. He believes there will be a revolt if Obama is re-elected...and he believes Obama will call in the UN.

I'm sorry...but that is just plain crazy.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Viesczy

Derek

There are things I like about Texas...but their politicians isn't one of them. GWB and Rick Perry...and know this Judge....all pretty frightening.

It is also a bit disturbing that a lot of Texans believe they have the right to seccession.

We do have the right [snip].

"The US Constitution is silent on the issue of secession. There is no provision in the Texas Constitution (current or former) that reserves the right of secession, but it does state that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States" ... not to the President of the US or even the Congress of the US.

Both original and current Texas Constitutions state that political power is inherent in the people and (just as the Declaration of Independence declares) "the people have the right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper."

Texas and Hawaii are two states that were once recognized as independent nations, before choosing to join the Union. Their voluntary decision to join the Union did not come with an explicit agreement that they could never leave. "

Wiki about Texas
edit on 22-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/8/12 by masqua because: Personal attack - name calling

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Starred, I couldn't have said it better.

I can't believe for many think obama has done a single good thing for the country, I can't think of one policy of his that isn't. Just plain ....well retarded,

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Yes, at the very least it is increadibly irresponsible for a Judge to be talking like this.

I think he is trying to use Sheriff Arpaio's strategy to use peoples fears and paranoia to gain some support for himself.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Really? Bush allowed 9/11 to happen by not taking the threat seriously. Or if you're a truther he planned it. He also put us into 2 wars, one through an absolute lie. Warantless wiretapping, patriot act.

Are you planning to Rebel if Romney is elected? If not, you're a lost cause. Romney is very much like Obama in his major political policies.

edit on 22-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Why does it shock you that WE THE PEOPLE have had enough of this crap? Obama is the worst president of my life time( only 34 so not saying much) he has repeatedly refused to follow established law concerning many topics, has murdered 2 Americans at least by simply pointing and calling them terrorists without warrant trial or evidence presented in absentia to a court. He has imprisoned Americans without trial or charge under th NDAA, otherwise his lawyers wouldn't havve been so reluctant to refute the federal judges questions about it. He has made certain none of the thieves ( I mean big bank execs) for the crimes of theft against millions of Americans. His depart ment of justice won't even consider charging the new black panthers for vvoter intimidatiion etc..

I think I made my point.

You made your point, all right.
The problem is you throw so many accusations without a shred of evidence to back them up.
You better go check to make sure your "Nobama" bumper sticker is affixed to your car.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by SadButTrue

You have any proof of anything you just said?

Where has Obama wanted the UN to trump the constitution?

And when has Obama or his administration "threatened" to use UN troops???

Honestly...get some facts before spreading your lies.

His words are quoted right there. He believes there will be a revolt if Obama is re-elected...and he believes Obama will call in the UN.

I'm sorry...but that is just plain crazy.

He wants an armed revolution to get rid of Obama...and he wants to be out in front leading it...WOW...so much for elections.

That's what you said...... and look into Hillary Clinton on the US border for information about HER and the administration threatening UN power...... I'm not gonna educate your blissful ignorance. Try reading about stuff other than what you want to read and research... You may be actually "awakened," instead of blissfully naive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join