It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Better question for the whole of ATS, why [snip] are ya'll so eager to see millions of us fail and die?

Who said we do???

I'd much rather Texas be a proud member of the Union instead of bitching and moaning about threatening to secede everytime something happens that they disagree with. This is what children do...threaten to leave and run away when they don't get to do what they want. Grow up Texas and stop with your empty threats.
edit on 23/8/12 by masqua because: censor circumvention in quote

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I guess I didn't read the part about him being a Republican or actually anything that told his political affiliation.

Just because somebody is against Obama doesn't mean that they are GOP.

Sounds like Outkast is trying to spin a story again....

They don't like the guy you like, so they must be crazy or even worse, they must be a Republican.....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...
abcnews.go.com...

There 2 I can easliy find the rest for you but you also have google, and it isn't my job to keep you informed on current news events, try reading. It works I swear.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Really? Bush allowed 9/11 to happen by not taking the threat seriously. Or if you're a truther he planned it. He also put us into 2 wars, one through an absolute lie. Warantless wiretapping, patriot act.

Are you planning to Rebel if Romney is elected? If not, you're a lost cause. Romney is very much like Obama in his major political policies.

edit on 22-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Get that info from the internets?

Considering that Clinton had 4 count them 4 opportunities to kill the inspiration behind 9-11 Bin laden the last decade never would have occurred.

Yep Bush signed the Patriot Act and Obama never ended it but signed in to law the expansion of those powers as well as the NDAA etc.

So please.

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Better question for the whole of ATS, why the fu&k are ya'll so eager to see millions of us fail and die?

Who said we do???

I'd much rather Texas be a proud member of the Union instead of bitching and moaning about threatening to secede everytime something happens that they disagree with. This is what children do...threaten to leave and run away when they don't get to do what they want. Grow up Texas and stop with your empty threats.

And thats the same exact reply I have seen/heard from people who don't live in Texas when the subject of secession is brought up. I have always thought we should. If we can survive and thrive by ourselves, why not do it. It would be more childish to stay with mommy and daddy USA than it would be to go off and live on our own like responsible "adults". Since you wanted to calls us babies, thought that analogy would help you.
edit on 22-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

No where in that quote does it say that Obama threatened to bring in UN troops...so how about some proof of that accusation.

Or just admit you are wrong...it would be easier that way.

I'm not gonna find all the related facts that you simply don't bother to look for. This is one example, and like I said, I'm not your teacher you need to learn stuff on your own. There are more examples but I'm not your mother.

You're not gonna do it because you can't.

You spouted off a bunch of garbage that has zero proof to it...and now you are going to hide behind the excuse that I should do it myself. Well guess what...when you make a claim...you provide the proof...you don't ask others to go out and do it for you.

So you have a choice...prove your statements...or stop making statements that you can't prove.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
He is correct about his assumptions that Obama and others want the UN to trump the constitution. This isn't the first time someone in the Obama administration has threatened to use UN troops or power to do something with the USA.

Don't pretend he calling for an armed rebellion.... He said if these laws passed and UN troops come to the US. Don't fear monger and put words into his mouth.

UN troops? Just what the hell are UN troops? I have worked with the UN, they have no troops. They depend on people to send their own and of course nobody will take commands from the UN so everytime anything needs to be done every damn country has to call home so they can decide stupid things like if they can return the fire they currently under. UN troops and threat of such is beyond silly. No one theatens to use them because the do not damn well exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I hope Judge Tom Head leads the revolt.

Who do we take the fight to though? Politicians we disagree with? The IRS? The forest service? Government bureaucrats?

I was raised in Lubbock and Judge Tom is a fine example of a peculiar Texas genetic recessive gene that results in intellectual and emotional constipation that prevents logic and reason to develop. Very sad!
edit on 22-8-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
I guess I didn't read the part about him being a Republican or actually anything that told his political affiliation.

They don't like the guy you like, so they must be crazy or even worse, they must be a Republican.....

Or, he actualy is a Republican.

Here...here is an article that actualy spells it out for you.
www.kcbd.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's what happened, outkast. The zionista hand up obama's butt certainly wanted all those things the crazy judge and his crew are embarrassing themselves with speaking out about, but because of those who saw it coming twenty years ago, it became common widespread instinct and knowledge, all throughout the world, especially when the rahm regime took over for your boy, about 1 second after he finished his first presidential meal, dig?

Now the media have to portray those who know, as if they're loons.

You should be happy. Less manpower for the lynch mobs you fear, under a system Liberty.

Race cards maxed out, dude. Zionista must enflame the public against local radical officials, and fast. Then, replace the 'radical officials' with zionists, on a state level, like in Chicago.

This means the votes will be presented as though it were a close race. They don't want to lose control, you know?

Don't worry, you'll get the same boy, controlled by the same peeping toms with high tech drones and facekey recognition, in swarms. Only people with something to hide try to hide something, you know. What a great campaign premise. All day, all night. I'm so ashamed. They deserve to chart my every thought nuance. Who am I to fight?

edit on 22-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I have always thought we should. If we can survive and thrive by ourselves, why not do it. It would be more childish to stay with mommy and daddy USA than it would be to go off and live on our own like responsible "adults". Since you wanted to calls us babies, thought that analogy would help you.

And so if you don't want to be part of our country anymore...why shouldn't we respond with force against you??? By you seceding, you would present a security threat...you would be wide open to be invaded by China or Russia...you would be wide open to be taken over by the Mexican drug cartels.

Sometimes Mommy and Daddy have to spank the child for their own good if they are about to hurt themselves.

Honestly though...it's a fantasy and it's going to happen in the foreseeable future.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Even more reason for this guy to be ridiculed.

I honestly can't believe we have people who think this way in any sort of government position.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Why should we respond with force? As long as we get our personnel and equipment back let them go. Inside of ten years they will either be annexed by Mexico or begging for statehood again. Sort of like that teenager that can't wait until they are 18 to move out and find it is a lot harder than they thought.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This judge's remarks are ignorant of the fact that these control measures will be carried out no matter who's face is posted as head of our once great nation.

Don't fear who gets elected because the government will have plenty of ammunition for all of u.s.
All they need is the right cause to distribute it evenly among the sheeple.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Why should we respond with force? As long as we get our personnel and equipment back let them go. Inside of ten years they will either be annexed by Mexico or begging for statehood again. Sort of like that teenager that can't wait until they are 18 to move out and find it is a lot harder than they thought.

Well because we all helped build Texas, Texas gets more federal money back than they pay in taxes. So not only would they be presenting a security risk by opening up the opportunity for any country to invade them...because they don't have a standing military...but they also would be stealing part of the wealth of this country.

I would respond in force in principle...but that is just me.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

And so if you don't want to be part of our country anymore...why shouldn't we respond with force against you???

Really?
What if a "citizen" wants no longer to be a part of your system?
Should force be used against that human being?
Just how easy is it to not be a part of the system anymore?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Chickensalad

Or, he actualy is a Republican.

Here...here is an article that actualy spells it out for you.
www.kcbd.com...

well that mos def wasn't the article posted in the OP...glad I forced you to do more research on your own propaganda piece though.

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

From Lubbock County Democratic Party

LOL and after reading the article you clearly posted a link that is Democratic driven, I mean its written by the Lubbock County Democratic Party for Christs sake, of course they think he's crazy, because he's not a Democrat. That entire article you linked is one sided. But, I expected nothing less from you.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

But wouldn't that be like beating said teenager before they left? Or would it be more like beating the wife that just left you? It just seems to me if they want to break up with us, as long as we get our stuff back it is just best to let them go and learn what they need to learn. Besides we get an extra 2 billion annually out of the deal.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

as far as I know, Obama already ceded U.S. sovereignty here:
www.independentsentinel.com...
and here:

At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it.

I read that treaty. And what it says is this, that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries, in satisfication of what is called, coyly, “climate debt” – because we’ve been burning CO2 and they haven’t. We’ve been screwing up the climate and they haven’t. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.

How many of you think that the word “election” or “democracy” or “vote” or “ballot” occurs anywhere in the 200 pages of that treaty? Quite right, it doesn’t appear once. So, at last, the communists who piled out of the Berlin Wall and into the environmental movement, who took over Greenpeace so that my friends who funded it left within a year, because [the communists] captured it – Now the apotheosis as at hand. They are about to impose a communist world government on the world. You have a president who has very strong sympathies with that point of view. He’s going to sign it. He’ll sign anything. He’s a Nobel Peace Prize [winner]; of course he’ll sign it...At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it....link

the only problem with this scenario is that if American judges and people don't comply then the one world government is going to have a few billion angry people to deal with which is why Obama is trying to take away guns and rights. I anticipate that the U.S. will withdraw from the U.N. shortly after wiping Iran off the face of the map but we'll have to wait and see. One of the criminal entities, Goldman Sachs, who is paying politicians to cede U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. also just so happens to be Obama and Romney's biggest donor. Incidentally, Paul Ryan also supposedly colludes with Goldman Sachs:
www.alternet.org...
and Eric Holder:
www.thedailybeast.com...
and any number of other Republicans and Democrats and judges who are refusing to to uphold the laws and Constitution in an effort to implement global ones. There is absolutely no reason to believe that things will be better if Romney or Obama wins since they both apparently work for the same global bankers who are establishing the one world government. Goldman Sachs is likely paying many people throughout the country to instigate civil war so that the politicians will have the excuse they need to implement martial law.

edit on 22-8-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join