It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHorseChestnut

We the people run the USA and we the people can do as we wish.
That is a fact not an opinion.
It's called freedom, no one can make you do anything you are not willing them to do to, for, or against you.
If you believe otherwise then you can not debate about politics because it all starts with "we the people".

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Yes you can.
2end

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Please tell me how.
I asked this in seriousness and am trying to find out how but every sign i find points to no you can't.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

I'm curious too.
We, just this last summer, and still going on to some extent, had a massive movement across the United states titled Occupy [insert city name here]

What's become of that?
Other than pepper spray memes?

Have these protests for change done anything other than cause politicians to enact laws making it more difficult to gather in similar protest?

Where's Occupy now?
What change for the positive, called for by THE PEOPLE has been made?

edit on 22-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
At least he is better than Romney who will not only do that, but lead us to war with all the other nations. Will we be expecting a syrian style response with Government forces crushing the rebels here in the USA as well?

dear dumb texas judge, your guns wont stop a drone from taking out your big pickup truck.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I doubt troops would be able to assemble once they got off the coastal areas. Too many willing participants who are out of their minds with anger will take their equipment and lives,not in that order.Civil war would occur the day we discovered he had done so.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Drones land kill them there.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Funny how outkast says he didn't want this to turn into a bash Texas thread, but doesn't hesitate to do just that in his immediate posts.

...bored with his agenda already. We get it, you love Obama. You and realspoke. ..and where the hell do you get that we receive more money from the government than we pay in taxes? Proof of that please.

This judge is an idiot if he thinks his fellow texans want a tax hike, for whatever reason. He has a right to voice his opinion just like we do, however irresponsible sounding he may be.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Druscilla

I hear the big cities in Texas are very liberal...it's just that Texas is so damn big, even multiple big cities can't overcome the rural conservative vote.

I really don't want this to be a bash Texas thread...it just so happens that is where this judge is from.

Nice job stereotyping. Liberals sophisticated big city people, conservatives country bumpkin hicks.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Republicans went insane after 9/11. It was too much nationalism, too much feeding of fear and religious hate... they just went insane. Like a crazy republican visceral high. Now they havent had it in such amped doses in 4 years and they are ready to blow. Instead, they got this black "illegal" president, who "pals around with terrorists" and is a "secret muslim" -- which happens to be exactly the villain they were amped on for 8 years. Of course they want civil war.

All they need is the right Goebbels style "Do you want war?" speech brought to them by FOX News. Get rid of all that liberal biased news (you know, everything that isn't FOX)... And make FOX News the only allowed news network in the New Free America. It would be a dream come true for them. Total extreme christian, hang the scientists, start the invasions, money reigns supreme. Republican Utopia.

link   
reply to post by becomingaware

and where the hell do you get that we receive more money from the government than we pay in taxes? Proof of that please.

www.politifact.com...

link   
To me it sounds like the esteemed judge (using the words a tad bit loose) is vocalizing what he hopes will happen in his heart. I have my opinions on the current POTUS, but I will not fight my brother if he is re-elected. I will do my fighting where it counts (naysayers, don't even start because nothing you will say will change my mind), at the ballot box.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
they should Gitmo him for that.
calling for revolt...

touch off a Race War more like it.

i take back my 1st line:

he should be droned.

barry should just be sent packing, come election day
because 4 more years increases the chances
of a Race War starting in the US.

mitts cant get away with what the incumbent has and can

he certainly cant claim racism.

[maybe then mr head can get a pass]

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Civil unrest of some sort in the next four years is a real possibility, but I don't think it has much to do with Obama, or lack of Obama, or Romney, or whoever gets to sit on the magic throne.

Its more likely to break out over the longer-term demographic, social, and economic trends.

Those are the tides that swirl under the surface of the nation. The president is more like a cork that bobs along on top of these dark tides. His influence is limited. He can certainly do things that make a situation better or worse, but its difficult for me to imagine Obama being the cause of something as dramatic as a civil war.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm all for it!
If only 50 percent of people vote, let's see what happens when evrybody knows their vote counts.
The US was won with a 3 percent vote folks.
What are you willing to fight and die for?
I am willing to fight and die for my cause, are you?
However after the dust settles, I'd pursue the dark element that has done this to my country, I'd hold lobbyists and corporations for their deeds, then watch them swing.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

He wants an armed revolution to get rid of Obama...

actuallyhe stated he didnt want the u.n. in his county so he would take the appropiate action to keep them out.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Simple answer to an obvious problem but apparently you can't see it. The judge is stickig to his oath something you cannot possibly fathom as you've been defending Obama since day one. The founding fathers knew the dangers of a government that has abandoned the.constitution and that is why revolutions are encouraged once every generation.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

You work for the UN and you never heard of the Blue Helmets?

This tribute is too much for me because it glorifies the UN as real peacekeeping with an all American song but you can see all the helicopters and tanks and such....I imagine a great deal of it comes from US taxpayers

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hopefully people realize that a violent rebellion would accomplish little compared to an intelligent political revolution based on speech instead of arms.

What would they do? Gather a militia and then go where? The white house? I'd take a dozen secret service agents over a few hundred rural militants. That's not to mention federal law enforcement in totality. FBI, etc.

There's no proof for Obama's presidency being unconstitutional, so a rebellion would be just as much against the democratic process as it would one president.

Global trends lead to an increase in international institutions. The topic should be debated in terms of total global welfare and not American nationalism.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Rachel Maddow says Texas routinely receives more federal dollars than Texans pay in federal taxes

..come on dude, Rachel maddow says it so it's fact? You can do better than that. That is her opinion, that's not an actual census figure. How about GDP provided by Texas? Does any other state even compare?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join