It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Dude...loser is harsh. And yes, there is a phobia of animals that has to deal with color. I will tell you that from what I have learned, this has to deal with your thought process system of interpreting symbols. People are all the time interpreting for you but honestly, they don't know how you process info, which is different for everyone, so only you know whay it truly means. Hopefully one day you'll tell yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to skip over your question so I'll be more direct. I was, and am still considered a Master in the art of Masonry. I am not a Mason. I do not recognise a 'Degree' but if you want to rank, I was 3rd degee at one point, but, learning in this field does not stop there for everone who acheives it. Your 'Degree' of learning is only constrained by 'Reality at this point and your ability to affect it. Henceforth you can still see and hear me. LOL And okay mabe this helps more, It was 1985 when I acheived this level you speak of in Surry County, North Carolina. But again, I do not recognise a Degree accept to acknowlege ranking begins and ends for some on this classification, I was but am not a member of Freemasonry. I am considered a ranking member of a lodge though I don't attend or am I pressured to do so.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

My Grandfather was a Mason theres a plaque in a masonic museum in the high desert, california, he has the plaque displayed there because he was the first son that was born at the time that their mason group or whatever they call themselves (ORDER)...was formed in that area....I will have to bug my cousin to look for the photo and maybe post and share...but what I was going to say is that my grandfather pretty much stayed with the masons I think all his life...My dad told stories of how during the great depression my grandfather would travel with a group of mason buddies and return with gold coins...but he was a traveler and my grandma divorced and remarried...I only met him one time but I was just a baby and dont remember him...My father was never fond of organised clubs or religions...I would have loved to sit and ask my granfather to tell me about his travels and mason stuff...Sigh...someday I have a feeling we will....And in my heart of hearts I dont beleive that Masons are Evil...sometimes good deeds and works must hide behind a false evil image to keep certain unsavory men away....

edit on (8/20/1212 by shells4u because: added something

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
You say that you are an American, yet your writing does not sound American at all, you even spell recognize with an S.
I like the story, sounds like an incredible tale, yet the fact that you claim to be an American, when you are clearly not, leads me to believe that you are telling us this story for a different reason. Disinformation perhaps? testing out a premise for a new novel? Cool Story though, would love to believe it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

But those things you spoke of~ did they not come out of something. A thought, a need, a reason? Where did kindness come from and wasn't it taught to you by someone else?

Wanting to be kind is from within, not taught. I can teach you to be kind, but you won't learn if it's not already in you.

Where did kindness come from... originally? If I knew that I would bottle it. It comes from everyone, right? Or no one...

Maybe it works through us. So you must be right. It is not from nothing. But spreads if used too.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Yes, you are right on this but, it is supporting one and seperating the other. And I get the feeling right now is not a good time to say which is which, but to say that it symbolizes the hard work of joining them together.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply!! Let me say here that Masons are not Evil. Some may be considered to have done evil things, but all Masons do their deeds to serve others. The thing is though, that there are profound disagreements among the order on how to serve man, and the entities they received and recieve their information from at the beginning. The thing is, they are men who make the same mistakes all men do but, they do everything with a certain degree of knowledge that affects their judgement.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by B2X2L

Well, thanks for reading! I am an American but, I do respect your doubts. Always question that which you aren't sure of. I am honored you think I write like a novalist, mabe one day I'll give it a go, cause you are right about I do have a story to tell. So, to prove I am an American, I will tell you a story of my first UFO encounter.
I was about 9 or 10, living in Lexington, North Carolina on Tyler Dr. Me and a friend were coming home from the Lexington County Fair at about 7:00pm. I don't remember what day it was but~ My friend looked back down the road we were walking and suddenly froze in terror. So, I looked around to see what freaked him out so bad and when I did, coming up the hill at just above tree top level, was a HUGE craft, V shaped. It was totally silent, and had a row of lights in the middle that wrapped around it with totally strange colored lights. The lights came around fro the left to right and again were beautiful, but did not beam out or light the area at all. Now, I was young so, when my buddy started running, I wasn't far behind. Noone beleived us and my friend wouldn't even talk about it after awhile. For three weeks after that I woke up every night around 2 or 3 in the morning, and watched lights dance in the sky. I mean they moved as though they were dancing and Wanted someone to see them. I've never seen another since.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Love your response, and your ability to be open minded. I'll say this too~ what is love without the knowledge of hate, and life without the knowlege of death? What is black if white is not there to illuminate it? Seems to be a balance of positive and negative, never leading or coming from just nothing. Should we lean more to love and life? Only if we are to survive here!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
sorry not being rude,but i call bull# on this you haven't really revealed anything.
i beleve the nazi's gained power due to the Rhiestieg fire(not sure how to spell that)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by B2X2L

I too sometimes use an S where a Z should be or an E before the I in the wrong order and not only do I misspell I even have a hard time pronouncing certain words at times. So that makes me un-american as well??? Now that is a truly brilliant conclusion for you have come to think...can you post some proof to back that theory???

edit on (8/20/1212 by shells4u because: misspelled and almost lost my citizenship

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

Thanks for reading! I will be the first to say, hey, call BS all you want, it changes nothing. What was I supposed to reveal? My whole thing was an introduction to me. Who gives their real identity here? So thats not revealed but, I'll tell you, with me revealing what I know over time, a real fact digger can find me and who I am. I stated that I was an American~ true-disprove. I stated that I lived with my great grandparents who introduced me to Freemasonry~ true, and I know some will find the exact place I studied it, specially since I've already gave a pretty good description of where I am generally located, so that will be proven probably, although pretty protected. I even gave a rough description of our symbology so. Anyway, I'll be around, feel free to call BS on all I do. Your call, not mine.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

By the way~ were the Nazis a group before the fire? Were they already seeking power? Some say they set the fire theirself. I can't say on that, I have nothing to go on but, people and groups who supported Hitler and the Nazis are fully documented and already proven through bank records and such. It's easy here, hows the saying go~ Follow the money!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Nice! Thank you!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

No problem...anytime!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Thanks to all who resonded to my introduction thus far!! It has been a great introduction to ATS and I am already glad I became a member. Yes, there is much more to this story and I will be sharing all I can! The reason I joined though is that even with all I have learned and experienced, I only have more questions, and I am hoping you can help me find the answers! It is really refreshing that now we can have these discussions on what was 20 short years ago considered CRAZY topics that people would look at you strangely for even bringing up.
But now, with the internet, and other extrodinary social devices, the truth is seeping forth. I am so glad there are people like you who want to know. Let's just hope it's not to late to do any good!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No, actually I noticed the S way after I thought he wasn't an American by the way he worded things. Do you know other languages? The fact that he used no spacing in his paragraph? I think the OP is Asian perhaps, with very good English skill. Also they way he greeted every person that replied? Very Asian, they are so polite in their speech.. for reals.
edit on 20-8-2012 by B2X2L because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by B2X2L

Dude, you are way to stuck on this! I love the compliments, though I AM a proud American. It is my nature to reply to everyone I can. Specially since it is mostly good, cool questions, not a fixation on my nationality. Just because you don't like my writing style, don't mean you should throw a label anyway. It is humurous though, and entertaining, but please, tell me you have more concearns than that. Hahahaha...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I wont troll or call it our either, I will go along with whatever you have to tell just as soon as you provide even the slightest piece of evidence to seem credible. Until then, I'm outta here.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Duderood

Thank you for at least checking it out! And your response is fair and honest. I couln't ask for anything more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join