It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Somewhere I heard that we suffer from evil until we are awakened by it. That is what the internet is helping everyone to do. Share their experience and so help others who might feel alone or stuck. Now everyone has a voice. Hardly something from nothing.

Or is it?

Good intro. Way to be open and stick with it. Hats off! G'night now...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Good Night

edit on (8/20/1212 by shells4u because: jus b'koz

edit on (8/20/1212 by shells4u because: jus b'koz

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Cool. I'm very pleased that you have this ability to handle yourself in a pleasant manner. Things like that matter more to some people than "evidence" which can be faked anyways or accused of being such... Rather than focus on which anecdotes related by strangers are real or not, it is much better to be able to learn and better yourself from all situations.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Hello Naverothing,

Thank you for joining and telling us your story! I have been n ATS lurker for a few years now. Read your post and decided to join. Read the Op (opening post) and all your comments. I can see where your going with your story and although ATS has a lot of distractions but there are quite a few members that are valuable resource of interesting information, so I can see how members can help you on your quest, kind of.

I find your story most interesting as your explained path is very unorthodox and quite frankly to my ears unheard of, not that I'm in a position to hear all that much, but still very fascinating and very familiar like a word on the tip of my tongue.

I am not a Freemason but throughout my life they have been a big part of my life through friends and encounters. I even tried to join once at a random loge near where I once worked but was black cubed due to either constitutional reasons, mistrust or a test and was invited to peruse but the idea of becoming member tainted by disrespecting fate and someones vote just did not sit right with me. But the thirst is always there.

I know nothing of symbols or what influence they have on me, I know no means of identification, no initiation rite (nor do I wish to know something that is not mine to know) but some how I guess you can say I have a good nose. How ever i do feel, even if erroneously, the need to pursue that which comes to me naturally and seek it's reason why. To know thy self.

I thought I had a question for you but now I can't but into words what to ask so I guess i just continue reading for now, enjoying it very much.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yes the nazi's were a political party before the fire,yes some say they played a role in the fire, and yes they needed it to get the enabling act pushed through. giving Hitler power,but what does this have to due with the price of beans?
im sorry to doubt your story but, it just rambles on and really didn't give any real info or proof on anything glad your a mason or whatever but, cut to the chase and show me some mind blowing stuff. like i said im not being rude, i just think this might be a joke. give me some secret pictures or signs or you floating or something if its so awesome get to .

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for reading! And what an exellent response.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Awesome! Thank you. So much can be faked, so true. Even though I am new here, I know baiting when I see it.
and my goal on that is to leave enough info that they can check for themselves, and documentation only when I've followed up myself.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Thanks for reading my post! The symbol is intricate, and no I wont show a pic now this random but, I will say that its basic core is a lighning bolt in the middle with a star on the tpo left side of it and a crecent moon on the lower right side. The significant teller is the lighning bolt. Sound familiar?

Like this?

Also, have you seen this?

Everything is one thing... you have bumped up against those who don't wish to 'wake up' from their present privileged position and realize they are indeed their brothers' keepers. but it's been very instructive, hasn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

reply to post by ujustneverknow

Thanks for reading my post! You know, it is very frusrtating but no matter how hard I try to do any kind of mind control I get nothing. Even after readding up and trying numerous methods. But, when put in a certain state by other individuals, willingly or not, I have complete control of what happens in all states of reality around me. Including over unknown entities, and can appear in our reality in a different form. Yeah, I know~ weird!!

It sounds like you are identifying your personality with the causal facet (God-bit, if you will) indwelling your body-spirit complex. It was not you as in Joe Smith who was in "control", but You, as in God (or Shiva or the Buddha if you prefer) who was in control. Or another possibility is that you were perceiving interconnectedness and interpreting it as causality. That can happen when your perception of space/time gets really tweaked. I've experienced similar, and it was actually in connection with that first picture I posted above.

I am really excited to hear about your experiences, as they are similar to my own on some levels. Sorta ties things together a bit, if you will.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Thanks for reading my post! And I think it is awesome that you joined after reading it. So, you are like me in a way that you can feel something in the air, I can feel this from you. I understand your experiences with the masons. I think I was such a willing learner that they were eager to teach me. It was in the teachings that I found my differences, whereas with you, you tipt your hat to early. Well, now you wonder about all the crazy stuff you've heard and unfortunately, or fotunate, I guess it's how you look at it, I saw and experienced what the original 'teachers left them and what they've done with it. I greatly respect their goals, which really are great. But what some have to do to acheive them, well, I wasn't comfortable with humans making these decisions, while acknowledging though that, well, somebodys got to do it. And I will be a player in my OWN way.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Dude your dp freaks me out, i dont know why but when i see a white owl. I feel like i am having a heart attack. Is there a common white owl phobia? Its not the owl itself, i like animals especially owls. But something about the white on black eyes.

Yea i am a loser..owls ..i mean wtf. An alligator is somehting to fear but white frigging owls?

You may have been abducted. Abductees often have 'replacement memories' of seeing large-eyed animals (especially owls) so that they don't remember what the nasty 4-foot grey "aliens" look like.

Next time I see one of those filthy things I'm'a pop him one right in the flat nose!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeats

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
do continue please show the symbol you spoke of.

I think they might look like: (_) (_)

You sure it doesnt look like (o)(o) ?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

Well now that is a better push on me, thank you. What it has to do with the price of beans? Funny you worded it that way. Case you haven't noticed, those who control the money, control the world. Surely you know that. Militaries don't roll without plenty of funding and planning. But we'll deal with the funding. Most political takeovers happen when the money is taken from the leaders. They lose control over their legislators and banking systems and therfore lose power. But first, the opposition has to undermine that system to gain some support of the people.
So with that said, what is money? A value standard. Based on what? Who sets those values. In our modern times, it has been gold. Why? It has great uses, it last forever, and it's pretty. But does it justify killing over? Only after a group of individuals tells you that's what you have to have to buy food and shelter and whatever it takes to live. But at the base of it, it's just a rock! A dollar is paper that says the government will cover the value with a rock! Hahahahaha! So, now, who sets the value of the rock controls who eats lives and dies. And how they eat, sleep, live and die. They have always controlled the money, and they use it to build amazing things that make you know who has the power. Regardless of what governments tell you, they dont build, the bankers do, and they control whether a leader or a country is a success! Yes, I'm sure I've bored you with all these easy facts but herein lies the truth. Countries and people fall and rise the same way every time, only to empower their their funders and the funders have been tightning the noose and perfecting their control for THOUSANDS of years, only this time, in our generation, they finally have the means to finalize a plan they have proved works time and time again. Now as far as secret sighns and symbols to show you, they affect you every day in you own special way so, that will be no help to you here, and the ones I used were for a special group you are obviously not part of, so again, No help. I can't float, least not in bodily form, and you really don't want someone popping in front of you like a ghost do you? Besides, you will only question your sanity anyway. And, as much as I would like, it only happens at all to me as a defence mechanism of some sort so, I don't have any control in this state, wish I did. I not claiming I am something magical or anything, don't even beleive in magic. Everything is number based, and this is where I excell. Im not a mathmatician by any means, but have come to truths thinking on where One came from. Everything I acheived in advanced knowledge come simply from that!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Hahahahahaha! No, but you're getting closer! hahahahaha.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by cavtrooper7

Thanks for reading my post! The symbol is intricate, and no I wont show a pic now this random but, I will say that its basic core is a lighning bolt in the middle with a star on the tpo left side of it and a crecent moon on the lower right side. The significant teller is the lighning bolt. Sound familiar?

"won't show a pic"? Even to help back up your post? I guess this is where you lost me. But then again, maybe you're fair dinkum.
But my gut feeling says that you're a little boy trying to play grown ups. Sorry

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Wow! Yes, but not so colorful and all you know, with a few other details but, yes that is a picture telling a story to a few open eyes. Now, your second pic ~ Whew, who are you man? So, I must ask you, and I tell you I'm probing your knowledge here but, when we all become that, Are we part of God, are we God, or are we the Other? No wrong ansewr here, just wanted to know where you are on that.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Really? That's how you come to judge it? Cause you can't see a Mason picture you probably wouldn't understand to prove who I am. Who is the real child here, just saying. Then again, mabe you want to see it to prove a brotherhood. Again, for what? I've already said I Am Not A Mason. So you still want proof I was in a lodge or you just don't buy what happened? If you are a former brother then, I've already given you my lodge County of origin, Surry County, North Carolina. If you don't buy what happened then fine, I won't be a contribution to you so Bye, I guess, your choice in how to lead your life. Now, all you members of Freemasonry ~ I still follow rules of protocol! I am not here to attack or expose a group of individuals so relax! But, you can talk to North Carolina and they'll tell you my story if you need the info that bad but, remember, I still get to play, sorry I changed the rules a bit. It is my rite to seek a better outcome!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by TucoTheRat

Thanks for reading my post! And I think it is awesome that you joined after reading it. So, you are like me in a way that you can feel something in the air, I can feel this from you.

Thanks, yes I'd say there is something in the air, sometimes I even get it. I call it the quickening like in the Highlander movies hehe. Tasty stuff too, even if scary, the realization, the understanding what you called a vision when talking about when you were a child. Piece by tiny little piece things inexorably start to make really screwed up sense yet not with out a greater good sense of compassion, kind of.

Just the other day I went through the quickening and understood why we go through good times and bad or rather bad times and good and I mean outside of economic, stock market human hands. Personal, mandatory bad times and good times, I call it being put and taken out of solitary confinement for the soul hehe.

Tasty stuff, but i'm sure it's week tea compared to the more in depth look guidance awards.

I understand your experiences with the masons. I think I was such a willing learner that they were eager to teach me. It was in the teachings that I found my differences, whereas with you, you tipt your hat to early.

The eagerness on both sides was there, but like you said I tipt my hat to early. Nice group of fellas though really finny too, the things the younger guys come up with at these dinners. Good times and good food. I guess pride, a foolish thing, got the best of me.

Well, now you wonder about all the crazy stuff you've heard and unfortunately, or fotunate, I guess it's how you look at it, I saw and experienced what the original 'teachers left them and what they've done with it. I greatly respect their goals, which really are great. But what some have to do to acheive them, well, I wasn't comfortable with humans making these decisions, while acknowledging though that, well, somebodys got to do it. And I will be a player in my OWN way.

Well in a way yes, masons know how to get you going top secret agent, super cool codes and handshakes but I was always much ore interested in the wordless, the point of no return stuff that I just cant see but know it's there. I know it's not for the squeamish but the worst would be I imagine not knowing if there are others with you.

Yeah humans running the ropes, scary indeed even with unseen guidance from higher up, well one can hope for the best.

I'm going to keep swinging blindly at the pinata that I know is there hehe.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just read your thread,very intresting looking forward to reading more of your post's.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

He definately could be right here! And I've heard that before, especially white owls, but have no real info on it so, didn't bring up that horror. Hate that you have to consider it but, he gave the RIGHT answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join