It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeats

Thanks for reading my post!! And, eyes closed symbols? Hehehe... Really, think you know better than that! Good try though!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well, that was very interesting to read. I hope you will stick around for a while and avoid getting tangled up in useless arguments with people who's purpose will be to try to distract you from Your purpose. I would love to chat with you some more, but I've got to run for the moment. I hope everybody will try to make you feel welcome here, including our super friendly Masonic members. And I'm sure you will treat everybody with kindness as it is appropriate

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Yes, sorry about the way it's written, and will take you're advice! In my defense, I've been wanting to tell my story for a long time. Time was then, when I told the things I knew, people started talking about rubber rooms. LOL But now that it's all coming out anyway~ I just let it go.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thanks for reading my post! And hey, it is what it is. Everone is. entitled to interpret what they read and say in their own way.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Thanks for reading my post! And there is alot more to tell! Beleive me on that.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Hi nevernothing, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Thanks for reading my post! And yes, typo but intentional. I was just running out of room and didn't want to do the letter. letter . thing. I figure you guys are well versed on that. It will not be my first thread though but yes, I will get to it! First will be the UN!!
They're real purpose is going to be coming soon and all should know that our soverienty is next, and they will do whatever to get it officially. Because no matter how much the powers that be can skirt all laws, they have a thing about getting consent somewhere and from somebody. Official! But I will say, H.a.a.r.p. was created for use by a worl military, not the United States, even though the US was assighned to it!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ya well at least you know God. Once you know him everything else is so secondary. Not everyone thinks outside the box in this forum so be warned. But most are learning stuff outside the info bubble so you can learn a lot.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well, I'll give ya the first time it happened. I was in an initiation. It suddenly became something more unusual than before, with unknown chants, and alot more voices. I couldn't see anyone or anything, but that was common in these things and I had gotten used to that but the chants were really aggravating my mood making it hard to concentrate.
Suddenly, two deep forceful voices began chanting behind me and I became disoriented. Next thing I know I could see my body from above, and two men behind me in robes. Suddenly I was encountered by an entity of some kind but, instead of being alarmed, I shouted," You have no power over me!" Well, the thing let out a crazy sceam and vanished. Next I hovered above the two men and said," Behold, speak not these things."
They both looked at me in horror, and I mean the me floating above them, and they backed away and said please forgive us, we will end it now." After an unknown amount of time I found myself back in my body and very unerved at what had happened.
Needless to say~ initiation over!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Sounds like the moon Goddess Diana & the star of Lucifer falling like a lightning bolt from Heaven...Not my interpretation but that of The Great Wise One (google) welcome aboard !!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Are you a 3rd degree Master Mason, because I have never heard these things you write about?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
so soon I was told in order to stay a part of this group I would have to be initiated in to the Masons proper. I agreed. Now I wont go into to much detail now about the initiations, nor may I ever, cause really, most of you won't beleive the reality that you are opened to, so will dimiss it.

edit on 20/8/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well HAARP was made under my dad, whom works at AFRL on base in Kirtland NM. he says it doesn't have the power (6 diesel engines each capable of pulling a freight train) to mess with the jet stream, the energy to do that would be INCREDIBLE. plus think about this. haarp creates a little bit of plasma in the ionosphere.... imagine if you had 10000000 car springs stacked on top of each other all the way up to space. the bottom springs would be compressed fully under the weight of the others. the ones on top would be fully open. well, if you managed to strech those ones on top (lots of energy even though there is only one), it wouldnt really effect the bottom. same applies for air pressure. haarp excites particles in a NEAR vacuum, so its not gonna effect the weather... plus its being shut down due to lack of funding... sorry we can't control the weather. im sure we've tried and failed... of course if we could, he couldnt tell me, but im sorry he explained the physics. and if we could, we'd have rain during this drought....

when you pee in the sea, does it rise? yes. but does it matter in the grand scope of things soooo much? no. also it gets a little warmer : )
edit on 8/20/2012 by JamesCookieIII because: addendum

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing

Well, I'll give ya the first time it happened. I was in an initiation. It suddenly became something more unusual than before, with unknown chants, and alot more voices. I couldn't see anyone or anything, but that was common in these things and I had gotten used to that but the chants were really aggravating my mood making it hard to concentrate.
Suddenly, two deep forceful voices began chanting behind me and I became disoriented. Next thing I know I could see my body from above, and two men behind me in robes. Suddenly I was encountered by an entity of some kind but, instead of being alarmed, I shouted," You have no power over me!" Well, the thing let out a crazy sceam and vanished. Next I hovered above the two men and said," Behold, speak not these things."
They both looked at me in horror, and I mean the me floating above them, and they backed away and said please forgive us, we will end it now." After an unknown amount of time I found myself back in my body and very unerved at what had happened.
Needless to say~ initiation over!

cool- thanks for sharing!

link   

These were the Shriners??? And about what year was this???

link   

How to escape mind manipulation'

Welcome to the real world of reality...Welcome !

the trauma portion of the "learning", taught me how to escape mind manipulation. And in a totally weird way in which I can scare the living daylights out of a programmer.

I can tell by your supreme introduction of the oblivious nature of… how you introduced yourself,that we find your kind very ````freuqunized amongst the waves in the air‘’’

And this ball was connected to other balls by magical energy that connected it to other balls, that connected to even bigger balls, and so forth and so on until I saw a man.

I would just like to say that…you broke 2 important rules .Watch what you say and how you say it, you have to give your gift respect…because they are out there and they will get you and disable your energy balls that you ride the waves on and then they will try to final destination you.

Lp527 copy written august 20th 3012.

The Gift, the Angels and the Light.

Some people in the world have found something amongst, what ever they found, to 'ENTITLE THEM', to see things that some don’t.

Some gifts are not gifts but ''one or two more Angels then most humans have.

The light is the light of all lights/energy balls.

choose 1

I........pray that you use your...............teachings wisly my friend.Because

edit on 20-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thanks for reading my post! And yeah, glad you picked up on that. It is strange thought o me that it happened when I was asking well, if there is a God, how would you even prove it. I know, most Christians tell me it is not for us to know but, God says wisdom comes from knowledge, and that we are to know all things except the time of his coming.
He, or something, has hinted that the proof of his existance is in the work of quantum physics. The simple fact that something never comes from nothing. So all you atheist that say we are created in a big bang. Where did that come from? And when you answer that, where did that come from? Yeah, I know~ A childs question, but the answer has lead us into quantum physics, so keep looking for your answers because it's really leading to mine. LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

edit on (8/20/1212 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, nevernothing
I had a very hard time reading what you posted took me several trys with no paragraphs.
What you posted was very interesting and well worth the read i hope to see you soon on the main boards id like to hear more from you..
It wont take you long to reach 20 posts so you can start a thread I'm excited to hear more from you..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

edit on (8/20/1212 by shells4u because: changed mind

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Whoa! Now it gets interesting. I am so glad you responded! You are on the right track. Does anyone here know in depth who funded, supported, and indeed caused the situation for their growth, the Nazis? It's time to be a little more forthcoming with this info!!
They were indeed performing rituals! For others! Of course they were told that they would usher in a new age. But in reality, even with all the death and complete world involvement, it was a trial run used to develop certain technics. With that said, where did all those German scientist with their advanced knowledge of the occult, new technology, and perfected mind control ability end up? And what kind of things has the US goverment worked on since WW2? Let me see- digital tech, funny how the goverment wants everyone to have a big screen TV with digital signal reception, rockets- not to mention other propulsion tech currently being revealed in which they used to explore space, not to mention killing people, and communication- internet and social media, to lead the masses and control thought. And thes are just a few things but did we keep it to ourself? No, all is given to the members of the UN!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join