It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New intricate crop circle UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is the latest intricate crop circle to appear overnight in a British wheat field. The mysterious pattern resembles the ancient Tibetan Buddhist symbol of an 'endless knot' - a complex loop of lines and circles used to illustrate the eternal flow of time. The symbol has many meanings but because it has no beginning and no end many people who follow the religion say it represents the wisdom of Buddha.

Source

edit on 17-8-2012 by Slave NO MORE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Without looking where it is on the link, I'll guess Wiltshire?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That's pretty detailed. I personally think it would be impossible for human to do this. I'm not saying alien, but I'm definitely saying "not human".

thanks for sharing this.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was wrong....Hampshire!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Cheesefoot Head, Hampshire, not Wiltshire...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i watched a documentary once and there was 2 old men in the uk who showed how they did crop circles...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is this the same design as a Gordian knot?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just came across this one from Iran, not sure if it's been post on ATS before take a look
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by baileymarch2010
i watched a documentary once and there was 2 old men in the uk who showed how they did crop circles...

Yes this is true, but when brought to a field and asked to make one , the resulting effort at a simple circle was laughable, yet the media jumped on it as proof that all crop circles are man made.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Did you think so? from what i watched i thought they did a great job haha.. So what do we think is happening here, aliens are doing this? I hope so and cant wait until we see those fellas for real

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by baileymarch2010

Did you think so? from what i watched i thought they did a great job haha.. So what do we think is happening here, aliens are doing this? I hope so and cant wait until we see those fellas for real

True crop circles are not just folded over grain stalks, the grain stems are blown out at a joint about 1/4 way up the stem using some sort of steam pressure which expands and bursts the stem.
Also small metal particles within the soil beneath true crop circles form into tiny microscopic beads and true crop circles have strange electromagnetic propertys which cause interference and effects on electrical appliances like mobile phones,draining batterys for instance is common. Compasses will also spin and behave strangely.

Heres one of the best docs on CCs, explains it well.....

edit on 17-8-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think most crop circles are human made. Some are alien. This one I can't really tell. That's cool there are 64 little loops. I think humans could do this if they wanted, it's not that amazing.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks for that i will have a look at the video in the morning so i have a better understanding. I remember watching a video once over about strange feelings inside the crop circles and electrical signals/mobile phones not working until outside of the circle. Aliens are out there, they are just messing with us, teasing us, i wish they would hurry and let themselves be seen, if i die and have not seen an alien being i will die a very unhappy girl

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A friend of mine showed me this video a while ago detailing how even some of the more complex crop-circle designs, can still be done by human hands. I know this is by no means definitive proof, but it cleared up some questions that I had.

Demo daylight formation for news of the world journlaists. Made next to Silbury Hill, England 2001. This circle was created in about 4 hours.

We would have preferred to work at night under real conditions but for the newspapers reasons they wanted a daylight demo. Please dont attack us for working like this in the day, there are other videos on this channel of a number of other circles created in the night for you to view.

link   
NO WAY humans could do that, no way...

We still live in caves after all, bending corn over with a plank is the stuff of legends like the flying machines some crazy people talk of.

X1000 in deed.

link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist
That's pretty detailed. I personally think it would be impossible for human to do this. I'm not saying alien, but I'm definitely saying "not human".

thanks for sharing this.

I guess you've not looked at much artwork sculptures? Man can do some INCREDIBLE things! This crop circle is NOTHING compared to what man/woman can achieve... It blows my mind that you think this could not be done by humans...

Have a little look at the following LINK

They are not even the really well known ones. Have a little look at some architecture as well, we've done monumental things. This crop circle was made in one night! LOL

Check out this....

This is how crop circles are made, sorry...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here is a good one from Warwickshire that appeared a few days ago:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist

thanks for sharing this.

I guess you've not looked at much artwork sculptures? Man can do some INCREDIBLE things! This crop circle is NOTHING compared to what man/woman can achieve... It blows my mind that you think this could not be done by humans...

Have a little look at the following LINK

They are not even the really well known ones. Have a little look at some architecture as well, we've done monumental things. This crop circle was made in one night! LOL

Check out this....

This is how crop circles are made, sorry...

That's crazy, I was always under the impression the aliens just used some lasers on-board their UFO's to make the crop circles......

I didn't know they actually got out of their crafts and carved them out manually!

Amazing!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They have film of orbs flittng over top of an area that a crop cirlcle showed up in the next morning....
The only way the stalks can be bent by steam heat is through micro waves ......Crop circles are a message from anotherplace,they are made to get the worlds attenton....but the alens dont understand the human psyche...........

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There are six sectors with 12 circles per sector, surrounding the central hexagon of six circles with a circle at its centre. This makes a total of 6x12 + 6 + 1 = 79. They consist of 49 circles forming the six radii and 30 circles on the (broken) sides of the hexagon. As shown by theoretical physicist Dr Stephen Phillips in pioneering research:
smphillips.8m.com...
when we construct the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Otz Chiim) from tetractyses, each a triangular array of (1+2+3+4=10) points, the lowest of any set of overlapping Trees of Life contains 80 points. This means that, starting with a point in 3-dimensional space, 79 more points are needed to construct the lowest Tree of Life from tetractyses, that is, generate 3-dimensional form from a mathematical point. They consist of the seven points located at the positions of the seven Sephiroth of Construction and 72 more points. They correspond to the central hexagon of six circles at its corners (the six Sephiroth of Construction above Malkuth), its central circle (corresponding to Malkuth) and the 72 circles that surround the central hexagon.

What, therefore, I suggest, is being represented here is a polygonal representation of the lowest Tree of Life, which Dr Phillips has proved encodes mathematical information about the root structure of E8 - the rank-8, exceptional Lie group that plays a central role in the theory of superstrings. See his website for material and research papers demonstrating this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join