It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked FEMEN Activist Cuts Down with a Chainsaw a Big Jesus Cross for Pussy Riot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I wouldnt say a word if the spit on Putin in person
or destroy one of his statues

we have to understand .. cutting down a 25 foot Jesus cross is a religious hate crime
like burning a koran

has the same meaning then what the KKK did in the old age
burning huge cross to show their hatred

thats a FACT

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I applaud your bravery, ben81. Standing up for decency is not exactly a popular concept on ATS, especially if "freedom" is injured while doing so. This is perhaps a major moment in Eastern European politics. The NGO's and Western ideas are being forced upon the last holdouts of decency and morality in the European world. We are being told to applaud the actions of these lunatics, or at least denounce any punishments. I am disgusted by the former and will never do the latter. If a nation cannot manage its own definitions of common decency without the world denouncing them for it, what kind of world is this?

The all-out assault upon morality has now begun and they will either stand up against it or fall prey to it. I expect nothing short of Westerners condemning the Russians for punishing these hooligans, these degenerates. Because most Westerners are hardly better than they are. I, like you, am glad those "Pussy Riot" sluts received two-year forced labor sentences and wish it had been harsher. And once again I stand with you in stating that this pervert and desecrator deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

This is a war against subversives. Either the East holds out in defense of civilization or they recede into the pits of barbarism and degeneracy that so pervades the West.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I can't think of anyone else in the world I would want running my country!!

Putin, the art of manliness!

What about his resume? Sambo champion, Ex-KGB, "Person of the Year" twice, has a mountain peak named after him, and has his phone number and email posted On Facebook! I really wouldn't be surprised if he actually responded! The guy is the premier leader in the world right now.

Imagining Putin and Obama debating over some significant political agenda keeps me awake at night! Why can't the US have a "real" leader like that? A modern day Teddy Roosevelt Rough Rider!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by getreadyalready

I agree with all you have just say

but cutting a huge Jesus cross that was put for the public
its like a statue of Washington .. its public property
imagine if someone was going to cut the head of Washington in a park
how many yrs you can get to damage such high public property in the US ?

Oh, I completely agree. Cutting the cross down was an act of vandalism and property damage, and she should be arrested. Operating a chainsaw naked should also be some kind of crime, not for the nakedness, just for the boneheadedness!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

L
L

you go girl!
they should give her a gideon award

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

— Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I applaud your bravery, ben81. Standing up for decency is not exactly a popular concept on ATS, especially if "freedom" is injured while doing so. This is perhaps a major moment in Eastern European politics. The NGO's and Western ideas are being forced upon the last holdouts of decency and morality in the European world. We are being told to applaud the actions of these lunatics, or at least denounce any punishments. I am disgusted by the former and will never do the latter. If a nation cannot manage its own definitions of common decency without the world denouncing them for it, what kind of world is this?

The all-out assault upon morality has now begun and they will either stand up against it or fall prey to it. I expect nothing short of Westerners condemning the Russians for punishing these hooligans, these degenerates. Because most Westerners are hardly better than they are. I, like you, am glad those "Pussy Riot" sluts received two-year forced labor sentences and wish it had been harsher. And once again I stand with you in stating that this pervert and desecrator deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

This is a war against subversives. Either the East holds out in defense of civilization or they recede into the pits of barbarism and degeneracy that so pervades the West.

thank you and I agree with everything you just say
sluts ? they are more like the whores of Babylon

those pussy riot saying they are against Putin is a facade
to desegrate the church and God

2 hit for 1 rock (God and Putin) the kabal always work like that
they most be proud of all the attention this has get
and by being topless .. they get enormous of attention more then ever
people will only see in them .. pretty girl who sacrifice their naked body in front of all
to spread their freedom of speech

they have a hidden agenda behind this
they are kabal/nwo/illuminati .. so dont be deceived

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Depends what you call decency
Who are your examples of decency
Which religion is exempt from heinous crimes against Humanity
Which do not have blood on their hands
Which or who is your example
People like you are Hypocrites full of fear.
So you think the punishment should have been harsher
Maybe we should chop the hands of hungry children who steal loafs of bread

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
what a bunch of tards.

I mean really, that was all show.

I like how she posed for the cameras. Yeah, pure rage there.....over a crappy punk band.

people are really dumb sometimes. It is a shame she was allowed to be that stupid. Some one should have thrown something at her, for being part of the problem.

IMO that level of tardom should not be encouraged, and should be vehemently punished

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

reply to post by getreadyalready

I agree with all you have just say

but cutting a huge Jesus cross that was put for the public
its like a statue of Washington .. its public property
imagine if someone was going to cut the head of Washington in a park
how many yrs you can get to damage such high public property in the US ?

Oh, I completely agree. Cutting the cross down was an act of vandalism and property damage, and she should be arrested. Operating a chainsaw naked should also be some kind of crime, not for the nakedness, just for the boneheadedness!

yup nakedness .. is okay in my book ahah
but i have saw people getting arrested in the street in Montreal
for going naked in a protest

Do you know how much yrs in prison you can get
if you damage a statue in Washington ?
especially if you bring it down or completely destroy it

edit on 8/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
what a bunch of tards.

I mean really, that was all show.

I like how she posed for the cameras. Yeah, pure rage there.....over a crappy punk band.

people are really dumb sometimes. It is a shame she was allowed to be that stupid. Some one should have thrown something at her, for being part of the problem.

IMO that level of tardom should not be encouraged, and should be vehemently punished

couldnt agree more with you

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

this is a religion war .. good versus evil
nothing to do with Putin

You don't even know what this is about, not even REMOTELY.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

There are a lot of things I call decent and a lot I call indecent. Would you care for a list or settle with the fact that I believe these women were rightfully punished?

Who are your examples of decency

All of the Saints, the Prophets, and in public life people such as Putin, among many others.

Which religion is exempt from heinous crimes against Humanity

What is a crime against humanity? Are you sure it is not correcting a wrong through means of force?

Which do not have blood on their hands

All have blood on their hands, but that is not damning at all.

Which or who is your example

All religions have blood on their hands, but as I stated before, that is not necessarily bad.

People like you are Hypocrites full of fear.

How am I a hypocrite?

So you think the punishment should have been harsher

Yes, I do.

Maybe we should chop the hands of hungry children who steal loafs of bread

Are we to assume that all crimes are equally detestable? I think not.

"Thus, from the maggot up to man, the universal law of the violent destruction of living things is unceasingly fulfilled. The entire earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but an immense altar on which every living thing must be immolated without end, without restraint, without respite, until the consummation of the world...." - Joseph de Maistre

Joseph de Maistre is my maître à penser!
edit on 8/17/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

this is a religion war .. good versus evil
nothing to do with Putin

You don't even know what this is about, not even REMOTELY.

Thats exactly my thoughs about your post
you read in my mind or what ?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm Outraged!!!

That woman has absolutely NO safety gear
shame on her!!

Seriously though OP.. it's like we're in a world wherein God is the bad guy and Satan loves a coke... or somethin..

Wasn't there something in our bible's about this.. i believe there is

when folks start telling you your wrong to be offended by this.. or that there's nothing to be offended by..
It's Endgame.

Pass me the crackers

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

"I believe these women were rightfully punished?

What is a crime against humanity? Are you sure it is not correcting a wrong through means of force?
All have blood on their hands, but that is not damning at all.
All religions have blood on their hands, but as I stated before, that is not necessarily bad.
How am I a hypocrite?"

...................................................................................................................................................... ............

So what of turning the other cheek
What of loving thy fellow Human Beings
What of thou shall not kill

As you judge so shall you be judged my friend
You should take a long look in the mirror
And see your nakedness before your maker

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think people are really getting scare of the unknow
now that we are in 2012 .. seeing all the stuff that his happening around the world
the trumpets have sounded to warn humanity
if you want to listen then listen .. if not then shut your ears

the wicked will get more wicked and descend into chaos
and good will become great and prepare for the ascension

thanks to truthermantwo for the video

Those pussy riot are clearly not good at all
and their message for freedom of speech against Putin
only bring more hatred then goodness and good communication

People should prepare themself
because if there is a Creator upstair and one day he return before all hell go loose
he will only bring the Faithfull and good souls

im not perfect .. done some mistake in the past
but i grew stronger now because i knew how to listen to the signs
trusting my guts in the first place more then anyone else in the world
if you open your hearts .. you can be perceptible of those signs to
anyone have 100% freewill to choose where they will go after they die
depending on how bad karma they have accumulated
bad people dont realise .. they are creating their own hell
how can you not want better then hell ?
going to heaven should be top priority for all souls
even if it exist or not .. you just need to keep Faith

took me many yrs to understand all of that .. its a freakin labyrinth
just trust your real first feelings and you will be guided
trust no one but only the Creator

i only want the best of everyone
im not religious but became very spiritual
and no i dont hear any voices in my head

only my subconscious deep thoughs

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

those pussy riot saying they are against Putin is a facade
to desegrate the church and God

They are a Punk band, do you know what that is or what is (or at least what it's supposed to be) their main ideology?

2 hit for 1 rock (God and Putin) the kabal always work like that
they most be proud of all the attention this has get
and by being topless .. they get enormous of attention more then ever
people will only see in them .. pretty girl who sacrifice their naked body in front of all
to spread their freedom of speech

Are you really keeping on mixing an Ukrainian activist group with a Russian Punk band?

Repeat slowly: t h e y a r e n o t t h e s a m e t h i n g.

Some (Russian) Pussy Riot members did that "act" on the church, this (Ukrainian) FEMEN member did that act in Ukraine.

The act of the FEMEN member was a consequence of what happened to the Pussy Riot members, but that's the only connection.

And yes, besides being stupid, cutting down the crucifix is obviously vandalism.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So why is it in English are we supposed to care you would think your fellow countrymen would be your target

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So what of turning the other cheek
What of loving thy fellow Human Beings
What of thou shall not kill

All of these things are admirable and something we should aspire towards. But "turn the other cheek" is one of the most overused yet misunderstood quotes of Jesus Christ. Yes, He did say that but He meant it more as something we should try to elevate ourselves towards - not as a set rule. Yes we should love our fellow man insofar as we love ourselves; but this does not mean to let all people do whatever they so choose - common good must be enforced. And yes, we should not kill and should do unto others as we would have them do unto us; this does not however remove the fact that in order to fix ourselves closer to the divine we must uphold His natural law, and to uphold his natural law sometimes means violence. It must not be random, aimless violence; it must be directed towards the good since man will always find his way into violence.

As you judge so shall you be judged my friend
You should take a long look in the mirror
And see your nakedness before your maker.

I do not judge anyone's soul, that is for the Lord to decide - not me. But I am able to judge a person's actions and I have; just as I would expect someone to judge mine.

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword." - Matthew 10:34

"I am come to cast fire on the earth; and what will I, but that it be kindled? [50] And I have a baptism wherewith I am to be baptized: and how am I straitened until it be accomplished?

[51] Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but separation." - Luke 12:49-51

"When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, did you want anything?

[36] But they said: Nothing. Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip; and he that hath not, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword. [37] For I say to you, that this that is written must yet be fulfilled in me: And with the wicked was he reckoned. For the things concerning me have an end. [38] But they said: Lord, behold here are two swords. And he said to them, It is enough." - Luke 22:35-38
edit on 8/17/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Activist or Punk band ..thats not important
its what they did .. their actions that are condemnable

im not condemning them going topless and dancing in the scene
and singing a lovely song

BUT

Assaulting nuns wasnt necessary
Singing a hatred song wasnt necessary
Cuttind a huge cross in public property wasnt necessary

only terrorists does that