It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked FEMEN Activist Cuts Down with a Chainsaw a Big Jesus Cross for Pussy Riot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A 25 foot wooden cross gets cut down?
I know TWO who don´t give a rats ass about such a thing;
Me, and the Almighty.
edit on 18-8-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is disgusting .. i hope she get arrested and get the same 2 yrs sentence
will anyone protect this shamefull act now ?
if you do then you are against the Creator himself
destroying such sacred religious items

i see only pure hatred in their message .. how can people listen to them
cutting a big Jesus cross like that, cant beleive they have done that

this girl will get jailed for eternity in the PIT

Omnibenevolence:

Cut a dead tree in half, spend forever and ever in tortue.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hmmmm....

According to the resolution, the Holodomor famine of 1932-1933, which caused the deaths of millions of Ukrainians, "was cynically and cruelly planned by Stalin's regime in order to force through the Soviet Union's policy of collectivisation of agriculture against the will of the rural population in Ukraine".
Source

That cross was erected as a memorial to that event, which claimed the lives of between 6 and 10 million people.

...and she cut it down as a cheap stunt to get her emaciated body on the internet. She's trash.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
To make people believe that "he" does not exist is the prize that is given to the end ruler of this rock we call "Earth"

The image of a female who in the root of the Russian Orthodox Church have limited a limited spiritual status is as symbolic as the prime minister or president attending a world conference were all the world leaders are attending and have a the number 666 on his forehead. How would you intelligent earthlings feel about that image being transmitted throughout every known form of electronic communication and that would also encompass the blind and deaf as the "message must reach " every human who has the ability to listen, to read, to write, to see and to touch.

Subliminal messages are no longer required, messages via motion images (television) is nothing new, but combine that with an image that represents hundreds of million of humans across the planet sends a a realistic message to those watching. ' It is near"

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

feminists are ridiculous especially these ones, they say "hey look at me im different and im going to destroy things and show my boobs so everybody knows im different, when will all these groups realize there cause doesn't matter. they need to realize that the ptb are segregating us into groups so they can deal with us accordingly, why cant all the gays, feminists, occupiers, poor, oppressed, hungry and enslaved(and any others i missed) come together as one and really change something.

i couldn't find the exact sound bite so go to :45 in this vid and king baratheon knows what im talking about, so i ask all you little groups with your pointless causes, so whats the bigger number 5 or 1
edit on 18-8-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

why cant all the gays, feminists, occupiers, poor, oppressed, hungry and enslaved(and any others i missed) come together as one and really change something.

I have no doubt if they came together and protested you would shoot them down like you just did to the 'ridiculous feminists'

That said, each of those groups have individual movements and messages what would joining together even look like?

This just seems like your way of dismissing them, and undermining them. These groups are making strides, perhaps not always most ideally, but if one acknowledges the legitimacy of their cause one should expect and encourage their voicing of it.

when will all these groups realize there cause doesn't matter.

Of course if you don't acknowledge that then any voicing and protesting naturally you're not going to thumbs up. Which is of course why these groups do it to begin with.... to change minds.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

ha, if all these groups with non important causes came together i would be right there with them, so dont presume anything about me since u obviously don't know me, my point is, its obvious things need to change and no one is going to change anything segregating themselves and fighting for something that only serves them, we all need to get together and start a cause that serves everybody, it seems to me you only see whats important to you and not what is really important to us.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
so dont presume anything about me since u obviously don't know me,

it seems to me you only see whats important to you and not what is really important to us.

So that rule only applies to me eh?

I am not against the idea of people uniting under the banner of humankind. At all. That would be fantastic.

But sometimes there is very specific goals and messages and change can't be brought about until there is more awareness of the problem. One of the ways it manifests is protest. One of the many. But it's about awareness.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Ben81

feminists are ridiculous especially these ones,

Feminist theory isn't only about these particular people. It's quite a wide field of research with a lot of different opinions, discussion, and disagreement.

What I've said above answers the question below:

why cant all the gays, feminists, occupiers, poor, oppressed, hungry and enslaved(and any others i missed) come together as one and really change something.

Just like any other groups with opinions, they all have different ideas about who is to blame and what can fix it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Stupid woman should be locked up.
Putting that chainsaw down on the ground like that will surely blunt the chain.

Have women no idea how to look after tools, bet she wont sharpen all those blunted teeth

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Yep i say load all em up, i mean everyone and anyone who believes that changes need to be made to the system, gather all thinkers from North and South, West and unload into a nation like..umm...Saudi Arabia and lets see all those organizations promoting equality and democracy see how long they survived in and the Saud regime...literally survive...!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Let's be perfectly clear: this has nothing to do with freedom of expression.

It is a violent, hateful act against religious believers as well as an affront to the memory of those who died in Ukraine due to Stalinist repression and the 1930s famine, people whom this cross was meant to commemorate

www.reuters.com...

Just imagine if people entered synagogues and started chanting the Nazi hymn, or destroyed jewish religious symbols? I doubt we would see the US, UK and other usual suspects defending those actions as "freedom of speech" then.

The truth is that this whole pussy riot controversy is a shameful ploy whereby an unknown band is being used by the propaganda machine to incite disorder, division and instability in Russia and its allies. Now Ukraine, what a surprise! I guess NATO never really swallowed the counter-"orange revolution" which the russians successfully pulled off in that country.

For those who still honestly believe this has anything to do with democracy and freedom of expression, I have only one thing to say: wake up! We are at war.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

2 things:

- when did you become a religious lunatic?

- that girl has no business with that chain saw. I am surprised she didn't disembowel herself with it. If i had been there I would have had to walk away. I turned off the video after about 45 seconds because seeing the clumsiness in her chainsaw control was giving me anxiety. Is this what passes for feminism today? I guess I better tell my wife that if she doesn't wrecklessly wield a chainsaw, she obviously just isn't woman enough.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hmmmm....

According to the resolution, the Holodomor famine of 1932-1933, which caused the deaths of millions of Ukrainians, "was cynically and cruelly planned by Stalin's regime in order to force through the Soviet Union's policy of collectivisation of agriculture against the will of the rural population in Ukraine".
Source

That cross was erected as a memorial to that event, which claimed the lives of between 6 and 10 million people.

...and she cut it down as a cheap stunt to get her emaciated body on the internet. She's trash.

While I agree she shouldn't have done that, calling her emaciated is a serious stretch. Most American's are overweight and thus have no idea what a healthy body weight looks like. She looks about 20% body fat, perfectly health to me. Nice legs too.

Anyway...When did this place become a religious board? I mean seriously, we've got people saying she should go to jail forever, people talking about some battle between good and evil. This place has become very strange. It's redstate lite. I think it's time to find better pastures.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LevelHeaded
reply to post by benrl

So, in your opinion, if making that statement involves destruction of private or public property, then it's OK? If some one were to to something similar on or to your property, would you still feel the same way? Did you feel the same way when Los Angeles and London were burning in riots?

Making your opinion heard is one thing, vandalism and damage of property is another.

I am sure she could have found another way to express herself without destroying it. Maybe just some signs or something would have gotten attention she wanted.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
some of you people make me sick lol.

I mean, seriously? What is with all the hate coming out of the mouths of those that should"love thy neighbour" I guess not eh? Do the ten commandments only fit in when you like them? Guess it does, that's how it always is.

Don't know why I'm even trying to reply to the topic, it will fall on deaf ears...

Anyway, all she deserves is a slap on the wrist and a fine for the damage she caused aka vandalism. that's all she would get in the UK although in my opinion she didn't really do anything wrong. I'm not religious but I bet god is weeping because of that woman and you guys. You're just as bad with all this hatred, giving Satan a good old time I'm sure.

edit on 18/8/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think she should protest and stand up for what she believes in but don't destroy property. Being nude and holding a sign would be just as effective.
edit on 18-8-2012 by JT92252 because: changed agree , with think

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If that was my wife I would divorce her.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think the women in Pussy Riot and the woman who sawed down the cross knew that they were going to do jail time. They are fighting for their freedom's and they know that jail time is a part of the price they are willing to pay..to pave the way for others. Now...the whole world is watching and many major famous people are getting involved in their causes.

As for God's punishment in cutting down the cross; God will forgive them. He looks at the heart, mind, soul, and spirit, their intentions.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just what the hell is that woman thinking? How stupid to not wear any safety gear, while operating a chainsaw. She has never even touched a chainsaw nor she should be near one.

Yet she's vandalizing someone else's property. I know they are trying to express their freedoms but this is how not to do it. Comon now. Do people know what common sense is anymore? Must have lost their minds.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join