It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I was just waiting for somebody to post that pic.

Check the date on it.

Was that before the NAZI atrocities or a few decades after everybody and their brother learned the difference?

I don't see them in uniform in front of Government officials either.

CONTEXT.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

LOL We used to salute that way in America also. We called it the Bellamy salute.

We used to strap explosives to our chest and walk into a crowded bus station in a neighboring country that we disagreed with religiously and blow the hell out of their women and children too!!!!

Oh…wait….that was Iran and Syria!

My bad!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And I am talking about the consequences of those actions to those who don't, never had nor ever will have a voice simply because they can't afford it

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
reply to post by Hefficide

And I respect your words as well, but we are not living in the 18th century anymore, we have an enormous amount of more people around now. I am poor, I am not very well educated, but I can still contribute a hell of a lot more than those who are educated, Yet I am constantly put down because I did not get to go to college. THIS is what we need to end, stop this crap and just admit that because I didn't spend 10 to 30000 dollars that I can't do a job. Admit that not everyone is the same and treat everyone equal ( to a point ) and give every one a chance. Focus our energy and resources in house and this nation would propel not only us, but the entire world into a new age

I empathize with you I truly do. I went to work at 14 washing dishes to help my mother support the family. I never set foot in a college.

And with the economy the way it is? It's rough.

My point is rough here is better than most places. And since you're going to have to invest some sweat and sacrifice.... why not do it where your friends, family, and community are?

Be part of the change.

~Heff

ETA: And I don't mean Obama campaign slogan change.... I mean actual change.
edit on 8/17/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

And I am talking about the consequences of those actions to those who don't, never had nor ever will have a voice simply because they can't afford it

Considering the immigration problems in this country that people know all to well it doesn't take money to get here does it?

Meaning if some people hate it so bad there is a way out but that is too much effort and work it is just easier to sit on a conspricacy website and bash America,call them terrorists, call them every name in the book, get starred in the false since of beleif that it validates their opinions and come back and make another thread and do the same thing all over agian.

America is evil just make a whole bunch of threads that do nothing but increase star counts,flag counts.

I submit a new thread title: An exercise in futility that people will never admit" after it's all said and done what is the point?

Nothing accomplished,Nothing gained so the cycle gets rinse and repeated.

C'est la vie.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Now that I can agree with. And is also my main point, at 14, had they given you the same attention they would to someone, anyone that was not born here, your life would have turned out much better and more productive than it is now, ( and I am NOT saying otherwise ). as well as you would have been rid of all these partisan arguing points that strangle us Americans now

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You emphasized me point NEO, we DO have a huge immigration problem. It's sooo much easier to immigrate to a country within walking distance who will pay everything for you once you get here, but if I was to leave, well no none else will do that. THAT is my main gripe. I could walk to Canada where I am, but what could I do once I got there? How about we take care of our own sons and daughters, REGARDLESS of their income, and let's just see, just see what that gets us in say 20 years

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

You emphasized me point NEO, we DO have a huge immigration problem. It's sooo much easier to immigrate to a country within walking distance who will pay everything for you once you get here, but if I was to leave, well no none else will do that. THAT is my main gripe. I could walk to Canada where I am, but what could I do once I got there? How about we take care of our own sons and daughters, REGARDLESS of their income, and let's just see, just see what that gets us in say 20 years

Delved into a political discussion feel free to make a thread about it this one is to bash America the terrorist.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Not killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis would definitely be good.

In Reference to Gulf War-I

IF...

They were wearing Russian made helmets, belt buckles and socks or carrying Russian Made AK-47s/74s, RPGs or driving in Russian made BMPs, Trucks or Tanks or Flying in Russian MIGs, Choppers and or even firing Russian Made Scud missiles...

Then yes.

Killing them was not a good thing

It was GREAT.

Were they immediately threatening the USA with their weapons? Just because those were Russian weapons it was OK to kill them? Interesting logic...

Then yes. Killing them was not a good thing It was GREAT.

This is real life, not a video game. So you support the killing of innocents as a terrorist does? I am not surprised you support the actions of the worlds biggest terrorist if your view is ok in killing those innocent Iraqis when they were no threat to the USA.

Admit it USA is the worlds biggest terrorist. Only you wont because of your views and the fact that you are in denial

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

LOL We used to salute that way in America also. We called it the Bellamy salute.

We used to strap explosives to our chest and walk into a crowded bus station in a neighboring country that we disagreed with religiously and blow the hell out of their women and children too!!!!

Oh…wait….that was Iran and Syria!

My bad!

No we drop them from the sky by the thousands of tons to kill a lot more women and children...oh wait that was USA and NATO.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is a bronze buddah from Japan, melted by the heat of nuclear fire.
How terrifying was this?

Here is one of our many envoys to the world. Been around a long time. Gonna be around for decades more... How terrifying is a rain of bombs from one of these?

Hey all you defending Americas right to make war... how do you defend your position to her?
Peace of the grave...

Don't call me and say you can justify these actions and more. People who do that are the most terrifying of all.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

No we drop them from the sky by the thousands of tons to kill a lot more women and children...oh wait that was USA and NATO.

That means NOTHING coming from a man who refuses to acknowledge the difference between “terrorism” and “armed conflict”.

How many times can you dodge the question?

I expect you to keep deflecting….

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

Just figure out how to post pictures? Saw this a few times now bud, anything to say? Know what that flag actually means?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

To be brutally honest.

The single most impressive weapon system Iran has at their disposal still excites me. Our country retired it and it is a bit dated by the leading 3 Global powers standards but despite that she is sure a thing of Beauty and can still dance with the Devil by the pale moonlight even though she is late 60s early 70s Tech...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You think those people have the bomb dropped on them call it armed conflict LMAO? Then 911 was also an armed conflict, it was because they were armed with an airliner.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, my fav thig on it was the AIM-54 phoenix...but we digress..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

You think those people have the bomb dropped on them call it armed conflict LMAO? Then 911 was also an armed conflict, it was because they were armed with an airliner.

A declared state of war existed between Japan and the US when Hiroshiima and Nagasaki were bombed. A state of declared war existed against Iraq when that picture was taken.

THIS is the difference. This is what separates terrorism and war... one is cowardice and from behind, with no warning - the other is at least announced.

And you referred to yourself as a patriot

I'm speechless.

~Heff

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join