It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Those countries are just as guilty, and US needed the help of all those countries beating up on a country that small... The US led the battle. Without US lead those other countries would likely have not interfered.
edit on 093131p://8America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2012 21:10:45 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Syria and Iran are neighbors and those are local matters.

Have you looked at a map lately?

How is Libya and Iraq a neighbor of USA?

We are one species.

Side-note. I'm on record voicing my opposition to US involvement in Libya, Iraq and Syria many times here at ATS

link   

Originally posted by mymymy
reply to post by sonnny1

Well for one, I'd like to know how, but 2, the all important one, it's easy to come to a country that will pay for everything for an immigrant. I doubt I would get that from any other country

Quiet..........

The United States is evil, it has NOTHING to offer the World, except death and destruction. That's what this whole thread is about, and ANYTHING said otherwise is a lie.

Peace.

link   
reply to post by mymymy

Then you'd rather go to Norway, Austrailia, or the Netherlands - as they have higher standards of living. Or any European country, as they have better social programs.

People come to the US for opportunity predominantly.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Yep, apologise for the wrong naming. However Russian army atrocities, or any other atrocities was not the purpose of my post, as you well understand.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Those countries are just as guilty, and US needed the help of all those countries beating up on a country that small... The US led the battle. Without US lead those other countries would likely have not interfered.

AND

That would have been a good thing?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So now you admit that the US government is the biggest terrorist out there right? They just keep on killing when even you, Slayer on ATS told them no

Have you looked at a map lately?

Yep, Syria and iran are neigbors and we are not with them. Have you looked at a map lately..?
edit on 093131p://8America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2012 21:16:20 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No No No No, Patriotism is about accepting this country AS IS. People come in here complaining to the entire world about this country and take partisan sides. No One does that to their family, and THAT is what Patriotism is, we are supposed to be one big family, and we keep it in house, not complain to every Tom, Dick and Jane out there about our problems. Patriotism to people in here, and most people is about nitpicking what we like and complaining about what we don't, NEVER focusing on the fact that we should be taking care of our own, and that means EVERY man, woman and child. I don't care about their social status, their desires, or anything. We should work with them, we should help them, and &(&^*))*%, we should support them. If we can send all this damn money overseas to countries most people don't know about, don't care about, much less will never see, we can by God take care of our own

link   

reply to post by neo96

edit on 093131p://8America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2012 21:10:45 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Really?

Those other countries "are too dumb to make their own decisions" eh?

doesn't fly
edit on 17-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

AND

That would have been a good thing?

Not killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis would definitely be good.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So now you admit that the US government is the biggest terrorist out there right?

No...

That's your paradigm. Not mine. Stop confusing the two.

They just keep on killing when even you, Slayer on ATS told them no

I expressed my opinion just like you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

With respect,a few pages back I recall you accusing somebody of deflecting... now, when faced with issues you haven't forethought a response to - you seem to fall silent?

Curious.

Are you after the truth here or is this just a stress relief kind of thing? Either way I get it - but it lets the rest of us know if it's worth the effort of debate or not.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No... That's your paradigm. Not mine. Stop confusing the two.

Even though you voiced opposition to US interference in iraq, libya, and afghanistan the US government still did it. In the process they killed hundreds of thousands of people that were no immediate threat to the USA and the US government is not terrorist? And you still defend the US government?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

If those are your feelings I respect your right to them - but I'd offer a suggestion.... Google "Thomas Jefferson quotes" and then ponder them for awhile.

They might change your outlook and definitions.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Not killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis would definitely be good.

In Reference to Gulf War-I

IF...

They were wearing Russian made helmets, belt buckles and socks or carrying Russian Made AK-47s/74s, RPGs or driving in Russian made BMPs, Trucks or Tanks or Flying in Russian MIGs, Choppers and or even firing Russian Made Scud missiles...

Then yes.

Killing them was not a good thing

It was GREAT.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If you're worried about topic, what's this nonsense about Lebanon and all? Just take it as it is, the ONLY people I see you and other Americans mainly bashing are other Americans.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
C'mon slayer just admit it - US is the biggest terrorist state of the world.

Since you don't like words but shiny colorful pictures.

I'll post the following nice and slow for ya...

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

Canada ROCKS

Nothing but love for our 51st state.
[Have Family there]

LOL We used to salute that way in America also. We called it the Bellamy salute.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Great video!!

Your comment about the MSM being a terrorist......I don't know if I would quite say that, as opposed to being blatent liars with just about every word out of their mouth!!

Anything to keep the sheeple BAHHING away........Gotta keep the herd together at all costs!!

You can listen to lies?
Wow. That is a real gift.
When I hear liars, I feel my ectoplasm at first wither, and then grow, and my next step is to shut my ears to them, since they can only bring strife and every evil thing. They are far worse than 'terrorists'. They are the primary reason for violence, in the first place. Terrorists would not exist, without the media fanning flames of injustice, militant rape, and subversion of Liberty.

In for a huge surprise when they find out that, among other things, God is truth.

I place the media as lower than low. I would not breed with anyone who is related to anyone in that exclusive zionist club, the media.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
reply to post by neo96

If you're worried about topic, what's this nonsense about Lebanon and all? Just take it as it is, the ONLY people I see you and other Americans mainly bashing are other Americans.

It's called context The premise of the thread is "a terrorist that you'll never admit" based off a false sense of moral equivocation that takes only in to account of manipulated data that has not been put in the proper context.

Rather obvious to the introduction of the activities of the US since those actions have been made the topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

And I respect your words as well, but we are not living in the 18th century anymore, we have an enormous amount of more people around now. I am poor, I am not very well educated, but I can still contribute a hell of a lot more than those who are educated, Yet I am constantly put down because I did not get to go to college. THIS is what we need to end, stop this crap and just admit that because I didn't spend 10 to 30000 dollars that I can't do a job. Admit that not everyone is the same and treat everyone equal ( to a point ) and give every one a chance. Focus our energy and resources in house and this nation would propel not only us, but the entire world into a new age

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join