It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

So personal opinions of US actions abroad are meaningless.

The US is responsible for its own actions and any repercussions that it may draw from them in the form of blowback as some on ATS here would say

That is a personal opinion prove it in a court of law.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Stop flailing about as a fish out of water, the facts are here and have been presented to you. The community on ATS is watching the thread and they understand what you do not. Your post is non utilitarian and a sign that this debate is over and that you have no more rebuttal to defend your position and that the fact of the matter is that the US is the biggest terrorist.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ah...I remember my first encounter with terrorism.

It builds character.
edit on 17-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

As much as i agree that we have been at war for awhile, and it needs to stop - the picture you posted is dishonest. If you subtract 209 from 235 that's saying there's only been 26 years of peace time during the US's history.

However the time of peace between 1783 and 1812 is 29 years, so just the time between the first and second war is more then the time that the picture posts.

Dishonest.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Stop flailing about as a fish out of water, the facts are here and have been presented to you. The community on ATS is watching the thread and they understand what you do not. Your post is non utilitarian and a sign that this debate is over and that you have no more rebuttal to defend your position and that the fact of the matter is that the US is the biggest terrorist.

How about stop stating opinions as facts really the ats community who beleives in ufos,sasquatch,yeti,little green men from mars and American are terrorists.

So forgive me if it take opinions on ATS with a grain of salt
edit on 17-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Off topic...
So, are some members here having a peepee contest?
Maybe, hosing each other down with testosterone? It
is waaay past Mama's bedtime and it's getting deep in
here!
On topic...I'm almost too tired to think anymore.In a way
we could all be considered terrorists

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OK

Kids

Uncle SLAYER has just found another topic to write about in my favorite forum [Not this one] I'm sure by tomorrow in the AM many of my posts will be removed as "Off-topic" [ including this one ]

It's been great.

We've had some laughs, We cried and shared family photos....

Elvis has left the building..

PEACE

I mean that people!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Either that or open some real unbiased history books of their choice

History is written by the victors.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The only flaw in that argument is there is no real international legal defintion of "terrorism" everyone has a different meaning.

Thats why they chose to call it a war on terror. Kind of nebulous isn't it? Its what ever they say it is.

www.democraticunderground.com...

How do you wage war on an abstract noun? It's rather like bombing murder.
---
"We're going to bomb murder wherever it lurks. We are going to seek out the murderers and the would-be murderers, and bomb any government that harbours murderers."
---
How will they know when they've won it? With most wars, you can say you've won when the other side is either all dead or surrenders. But how is terrorism going to surrender?
---
It's hard for abstract nouns to surrender.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Like another said, The USA is not the only one doing it. All of the governments are guilty.

That's no excuse though for anyone doing it.

I have to agree with the video fully.

I always asked what would we do if another country invaded us and tried to force their political views down our throats.

My answer was: The same thing their doing over there. (where's "over there"? Pick any country where in.)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just woke up on the other side of the planet. Made a pot of tea, poured a cup, and read through 9 pages of. . .

One side saying America sucks. Regardless. They suck and their feet stink, and they're stupid and dumb, and stupid. And they're terrorists. And responsible for every terrorist attack since the begining of time and probably before that as well.

On the other side were a group of posters that weren't spending time hyperventalating and punctuating each hyperbolic post with a rescue inhaler. They were acknowledging that while America has it's faults, America was not the booger-man that everyone has painted it out to be. That there were nations on the globe responsible for terrorism that didn't have USA in it's name.

Basically haters versus rational debaters.

How about a little music while you sleep sound and secure. . . . .

edit on 17-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

This is real life, not a video game. So you support the killing of innocents as a terrorist does? I am not surprised you support the actions of the worlds biggest terrorist if your view is ok in killing those innocent Iraqis when they were no threat to the USA.

In all fairness, he DID specify:

Originally posted by SLAYER69

In Reference to Gulf War-I

IF...

They were wearing Russian made helmets, belt buckles and socks or carrying Russian Made AK-47s/74s, RPGs or driving in Russian made BMPs, Trucks or Tanks or Flying in Russian MIGs, Choppers and or even firing Russian Made Scud missiles...

Then yes.

"Innocents" don't go around carrying AK's and RPG's, and hanging citizens of foreign countries from lamp posts.

edit on 2012/8/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
WOW S&F FOR THAT in 30 or more years who is history going to be calling the new nazis ? you even adopted the helmets

Didn't take too long for someone to say the Americans are Nazis.

Hey, sport. Little research goes a long ways: Not too many US units use the PASGT Kevlar helmet anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

This is real life, not a video game.

Funny you should say that. In a previous thread you started, you were bragging about your mad gaming skillz and saying that's how people should fight.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by neo96

How about stop stating opinions as facts really the ats community who beleives in ufos,sasquatch,yeti,little green men from mars and American are terrorists.

Blanketing ATS members in such a way is beyond offensive. If you hold us in such low regard, why dont you just leave? Why do you stay and pump this site full of propaganda post after post?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
One side saying America sucks. Regardless. They suck and their feet stink, and they're stupid and dumb, and stupid. And they're terrorists. And responsible for every terrorist attack since the begining of time and probably before that as well

Close, but your wrong about one thing.

The US isn't responsible for all the bad things since the beginning of time; only the bad things that happened since 1945.

Funny; I wonder what happened in 1945...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Thats why I brought it up, you obviously missed the joke..
He was saying he was ok with the killing of innocents, the same he accused me of while playing a video game, then I put the joke upon him... sheesh...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by beezzer
One side saying America sucks. Regardless. They suck and their feet stink, and they're stupid and dumb, and stupid. And they're terrorists. And responsible for every terrorist attack since the begining of time and probably before that as well

Close, but your wrong about one thing.

The US isn't responsible for all the bad things since the beginning of time; only the bad things that happened since 1945.

Funny; I wonder what happened in 1945...

We ended a war on two fronts.

YAY!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by neo96

Blanketing ATS members in such a way is beyond offensive. If you hold us in such low regard, why dont you just leave? Why do you stay and pump this site full of propaganda post after post?

What the hell is calling America terrorists?

Is that not a blanket statement and offensive ?

Apparently not propaganda is full in this thread and here is propaganda as per defined as one of the greatest propagandists of modern world history:

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”

“Intellectual activity is a danger to the building of character”

Furthermore creating threads like this and perpetuating lies and manipulation must have a low opinion of ATS posters considering the majority of them are American.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think that this condemnation demonstrates that not all White House staff are in the Zionists pockets.

U.S. condemns attack on Palestinian civilians in West Bank

WASHINGTON, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department condemned on Friday the recent firebomb attack on Palestinian civilians in the West Bank, urging the Israeli authorities to bring the perpetrators to justice.

"The United States condemns in the strongest possible terms yesterday's attack on a Palestinian taxi in the West Bank," said the State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland.

She also offered her "deepest sympathies" to the victims, calling on all parties to avoid any actions that could lead to an escalation of violence.

On Thursday, a Palestinian taxi in the West Bank was hit by a Molotov cocktail, injuring five Palestinian family members, who suffered moderate to serious wounds. An Israeli police officer said that the attack was carried out by Jews and was nationalistically-motivated.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the attack and instructed the Israeli military to act determinately to apprehend those behind the attack.

Thursday's attack was followed by another one on early Friday when dozens of Jewish youths attacked three young Palestinians at Jerusalem's Zion Square, with one Palestinian being severely wounded.

edit on 18-8-2012 by abdel because: missed a bit

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join