It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 - Right City, Right Year wrong event - Target Paralympics?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
two things bug me about this thread.
1) these people competing are far from disabled!!! they are challenged,and mostly by themselves,and a little by narrow minded people. don't believe me,you go and compete against them and see who gets their ass handed to them!!!

2) would you PLEASE give it up!!! every doomsday prediction ive read here in the past 2 years HAS NOT HAPPENED!!! from elinin,to nubiru,to the olympics bla bla bla

then you have the gaul to pat yourselves on the back when nothing happens,saying you helped thwart the rulers of this planet!!!! little old you!!!
maybe all you 'planet protectors' can form your own superhero group who singlehandedly saves the planet (once again) from the evil villians that work tirelessly to enslave us all.
the best part of the job is you don't have to leave your mom's dark basement,and you can hone your super power skills by playing computer games!

go out side for a while and breathe in the air for god's sake.

One thing bugs me about this post, you start off claiming that this thread annoys you, then proceed to type out a whole paragraph on it. Are you a glutton for punishment? Why the F**K did you comment on a topic which clearly makes your blood boil?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by Suspiria

No, I genuinely didn't get your "joke".

Sorry, what joke?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Something about paralympic ping pong? Or I guess you said that in all seriousness...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Looks like the thread is getting to someone else too

Whats with the hostility? You mad because the Olympics went ahead without a hitch? Or are you mad that no-one is agreeing with you?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Not the thread, the people replying to it for the sole purpose of having a moan. I understand this looks hypocritical, because I am now moaning about people moaning. Nice how you all star each other almost instantly, I guess you see that as people agreeing with you.

edit on 17-8-2012 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Something about paralympic ping pong? Or I guess you said that in all seriousness...

Yes I was serious. HUGE amounts of people are looking forward to the Paralympics, eyes shall be on it. It would appear you think it a joke people are remotely interested and looking forward to watching people, who are in effect superhero's in their own right, show the world such strength from adversity. Poor show old man, bad form.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Because we agree with what each other are saying, you mad because no-one agreeing with you? Do you not think yourself that this whole false flag/alien invasion through holograms theory was ridiculous? Or are you sticking to your guns that despite the monumentally impossible task of pulling it off without anyone credible spilling the beans is right?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by fairguy

Because we agree with what each other are saying, you mad because no-one agreeing with you? Do you not think yourself that this whole false flag/alien invasion through holograms theory was ridiculous? Or are you sticking to your guns that despite the monumentally impossible task of pulling it off without anyone credible spilling the beans is right?

Where on this thread have I said anything about false flags/aliens/holograms? I am here purely because people are rubbishing what the OP believes to be a conspiracy, on a CONSPIRACY SITE.
Please, quote me saying anything in this thread about what you mentioned.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

This sounds more likely as a twisted South Park episode where Eric cartman wants revenge after his failed terrorist attempt at the olympics

edit on 17-8-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by bluloa

If they were gonna do a false flag operation it would have been at an event that the WHOLE WORLD would be watching. Not the Paralympics!

Do NOT underestimate the fantabulousness of Paralympic ping pong. I thought everyone watched it.
Them guys really chuck themselves about..

Looks like you've taken it incredibly serious indeed.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Indeed sir I am wrong and for that I will put my hands up, I retract my last statement but then what is your purpose here if you have no opinion on the subject?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

My opinion was that of which I just said, to merely give the OP a very small amount of backup in a losing battle. Admittedly, I failed, but when you all stick together like a herd of bees theres not much anyone can do about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

i guess for the same reason EVERYONE ELSE posts or replies!!!
my 2 cents is worth exactly the same amount as everyone else 2 cents!
it seems that im not alone in my thinking looking thru the other replies.
suck it up buttercup or give a logical debate!

by the way,someone else posted a countdown on another thread for sept. 9.
maybe you could go dwell on that 'end of the world' scenario for a while!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

So you are just purposely jumping in to it for an argument without an opinion?? What purpose does that serve? This would have been over as the rest of us had opinions and the OP is gone from the conversation but you are here no opinion, just arguing!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I'm not dwelling on any end of the world stuff, personally I think it's a load of old rubbish but I will never speak the way some people on here have purely because of what they believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

*Bangs head off nearest wall*

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by bluloa

If they were gonna do a false flag operation it would have been at an event that the WHOLE WORLD would be watching. Not the Paralympics!

Do NOT underestimate the fantabulousness of Paralympic ping pong. I thought everyone watched it.
Them guys really chuck themselves about..

Looks like you've taken it incredibly serious indeed.

What part suggests I wasn't serious?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
i just wanted to add that the op did NOT annoy me,or make my blood boil.
i just shake my head at this stuff for the grasping at straws theme of it all!
its as if these people want something terrible to happen,hoping!
this is not healthy if thats all you get out of life waiting for the end.
like i said,go out side and enjoy life!

and for the record,ive been up since 6 am,walked in my garden,went for a bike ride and chatted with the neighbour,and now i'm getting ready for work!
and in between it all still found time to post and reply on ats!!!
more things to life than your computer

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The part where you spoke as if you were talking to a 3 year old then backtracked when someone called you out on it. That part.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Todzer

*Bangs head off nearest wall*

Does something confuse you about what I said?? Why are you still here arguing on a thread if you have no opinion and the reason you came on is the OP who stopped replying? Not very complicated.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join