It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 - Right City, Right Year wrong event - Target Paralympics?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
two things bug me about this thread.
1) these people competing are far from disabled!!! they are challenged,and mostly by themselves,and a little by narrow minded people. don't believe me,you go and compete against them and see who gets their ass handed to them!!!

2) would you PLEASE give it up!!! every doomsday prediction ive read here in the past 2 years HAS NOT HAPPENED!!! from elinin,to nubiru,to the olympics bla bla bla

then you have the gaul to pat yourselves on the back when nothing happens,saying you helped thwart the rulers of this planet!!!! little old you!!!
maybe all you 'planet protectors' can form your own superhero group who singlehandedly saves the planet (once again) from the evil villians that work tirelessly to enslave us all.
the best part of the job is you don't have to leave your mom's dark basement,and you can hone your super power skills by playing computer games!

go out side for a while and breathe in the air for god's sake.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I was not pointing the finger at either side, I commented about keeping an open mind, I am not the open mind nazi, it is up to the individual to determine how open minded they are.
I learnt from experience believing I was open minded and failed to see that I only tended to listen to those who agreed,
now I am hopefully a little more balanced.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa

Everything everyone said about the Olympics could well be true, except it was never going to be the Olympics it was always going to be the Paralympics.

edit on 17-8-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

Does that sound familiar? You are either trying your best to save face after realizing that people have no time for it or you are really off the reservation.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Do me a favor.

Look at the Thread title, See the Question Mark, here is what it looks like - ?

now go look up what a Question Mark means.

When you understand what it means come back and debate an discuss.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by bluloa

If they were gonna do a false flag operation it would have been at an event that the WHOLE WORLD would be watching. Not the Paralympics!
With the progression of information technology you don't need to base events in the light of bigger events. With the information age everyone is watching all the time. Millions upon millions of people own computers with internet connections, Tv's with cable, and satellite radio. Any significant event can happen any day, any place, at any time.Big changes in political and social structure happen in increments. There will never be one single event that makes significant change in one shot. Of course a disclosure event I would consider an exception to the rule. 9/11 or a nuclear event is about as big as it will get by today's understanding and scientific ability. Both events have occurred with relatively small changes as a consequence (Based on world political and social structure).My point is, don't look for one significant event. You'll miss the bigger picture because you're focused on the POSSIBILITY of something happening. Instead look for a trend or chain of events that seem to steer things in a certain direction. EXAMPLES: The Federal Reserve Act and induction of the IRS in 1913. Roswell and the National Security Act in 1947. 9/11, the Patriot Act, NDAA, and HR347 as a current progression of political and social influence.I use American events because that's what I know. I don't necessarily use events in other countries because I know little about them. With that being said, I'm sure the same type of subtle progressions occur just the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by Suspiria

Yes, because the whole worlds eyes were constantly on the world trade centre, never looking away.

Beg your pardon? Was that really aimed at anything I said or are you just dragging that old chestnut out for something to type.
But seriously, if the WTC had paralympic ping pong I'd have been glued to it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Jaw dropping stuf.....not the prediction but the astonishingly desperate attempt to be "correct about a prediction".

The Olympics have been and gone ALL CONSPIRACIES WERE SHOWN TO BE UTTER B..OCKS

Folks who still cling to this need to go outside and take in some fresh air or see a doctor.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

reply to post by bluloa

If they were gonna do a false flag operation it would have been at an event that the WHOLE WORLD would be watching. Not the Paralympics!

Do NOT underestimate the fantabulousness of Paralympic ping pong. I thought everyone watched it.
Them guys really chuck themselves about..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Jaw dropping stuf.....not the prediction but the astonishingly desperate attempt to be "correct about a prediction".

The Olympics have been and gone ALL CONSPIRACIES WERE SHOWN TO BE UTTER B..OCKS

Folks who still cling to this need to go outside and take in some fresh air or see a doctor.

London 2012 hasnt been and gone.

Can you provide me with one part of the Olympic conspiracy that you think has been buried and is now be shown to be utter BS?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Don't talk to me like you are some superior mind, why would you make a thread about crack pot theories like this unless you believe it was going to happen? Are you just trying to get a debate going on the subject? Are you a man lacking his convictions now that people have written in to dismantle the argument? Read through your original post, it reads like something someone would write if they believe something will happen. Oh I put a ? in the title so that automatically deters any criticism.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by bluloa

Don't talk to me like you are some superior mind, why would you make a thread about crack pot theories like this unless you believe it was going to happen? Are you just trying to get a debate going on the subject? Are you a man lacking his convictions now that people have written in to dismantle the argument? Read through your original post, it reads like something someone would write if they believe something will happen. Oh I put a ? in the title so that automatically deters any criticism.

Same Question to you.

Can you provide me with one part of the Olympic conspiracy that you think has been buried and is now be shown to be utter BS?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

reply to post by bluloa

Do NOT underestimate the fantabulousness of Paralympic ping pong. I thought everyone watched it.

You have quite obviously never beheld such an awesome spectacle or else you wouldn't roll your eyes.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Sorry, I thought this was a conspiracy site. Here we have the OP sharing what they believe could be some kind of conspiracy, yet there are people bashing on and calling the OP more or less stupid for it.

It is a Conspiracy site, but there are many of us skeptics here, even one of the owners is called Skeptic Overlord.
The motto for ATS is deny ignorance.

Conspiracies should be approached at first with skepticism or else you would end up believing any old junk.

edit on 17-8-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

How do you disprove fantasy? Can you provide proof that anything WILL happen? Maybe a statement from the Illuminati saying that the attack is coming or maybe a sign besides pyramids in the closing ceremony? The Olympics came and went without a hitch, first it was the opening ceremony then closing now Paralympics.... I think my proof speaks volumes against yours.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by bluloa

How do you disprove fantasy? Can you provide proof that anything WILL happen? Maybe a statement from the Illuminati saying that the attack is coming or maybe a sign besides pyramids in the closing ceremony? The Olympics came and went without a hitch, first opening ceremony then closing now Paralympics.... I think my proof speaks volumes against yours.

So you agree the ball is in play until London 2012 is over.

Personally I don't think anything is going to happen, but like you I have seen the Videos the threads, and the arguments. Until London 2012 has finished I wont close my eyes and deny that it isn't possible, I have heard good arguments on both sides and am simply asking people to consider that before gloating about all those threads being wrong that perhaps they are still valid until the curtain closes on the Paralympics.

I think my proof speaks volumes against yours

What Proof is that?
edit on 17-8-2012 by bluloa because: Extra

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

So, saying things like...

Another one of these posts, stop grasping at straws nothing happened and nothing will happen. It's getting pathetic now move on the the next "big" story but this one is gone.

And...

Originally posted by Britguy
Well, blowing up the disabled folks would be sure to get a bigger outraged response from the public. It'd be right up there with stomping on kittens for shock factor!

Also...

reply to post by bluloa

Look I was never awesome at maths and angles either, there's no shame in it.

Plus...

reply to post by bluloa

When the OP of the thread has already stated many posts before that...

Originally posted by bluloa
Im not saying its going to happen, Im just throwing the idea out there that London 2012 hasn't finished yet.

With that said for me regardless of what happens there is far to much strange things associated with London 2012 that offers no real explanation.

In one of the pictures posted it shows the pyramid that was built Why was this built? It offered nothing to the show, it had no use and was dismantled quicker than it was built.

Since the Olympics finished we have seen the UK getting into diplomatic arguments with Ecuador, and the security associated with the Olympics reduced.

edit on 17-8-2012 by bluloa because: correction

This is denying ignorance? Guess I better buy a dictionary and look up ignorance, then denying, then work out what they both mean when put together, then explain it to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

You seemed to have mistaken me I stated that first the theory was the opening ceremony and then the closing and nothing happened and now this thread popped up stating the Paralympics. It is just a case of wait a minute this might still be right, you said in your OP that the elite won't be there and that the freaky mascots are still there, why would you be saying any of this when you are sitting on the fence, makes no sense. You either believe something will happen or you don't. You can't start a thread like this then flip flop on the subject.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Because Im looking at all the pieces on the table.

Im not going to say it is or it isnt going to happen, im simply looking at what is going on.

Could It happen Yes, Could it not happen Yes.

I have no idea either way what is going to happen at the London 2012 Paralympics.

But im pretty sure that if something was going to happen it would be more likely to happen at the Paralympics for the reasons given. Im surethe NWO wouldnt destroy themselves or Elite Sport stars to make a point, im pretty sure if they were going to do anything it would be more likely to be a slightly smaller event that dosent get the same kind of attention or attract the elites.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Some of those posts may be in poor taste, but, many people myself included are tired of the "conspiracies" that seem to have no foundation. To me the OP's thread is just a case of shifting the goal posts to try and squeeze their conspiracy in, despite all the conspiracies being for the Olympics, which is now over. We have to drag this charde out for another few weeks.

People have had enough of the spliced together youtube videos as "evidence" and this misinterpretation of "symbols and signs" seen in the ceremonies.

There are really serious things going on in the world like the Libor scandal and the crisis in the middle east, yet people are concentrating on a fantasy rather than the grim reality. Maybe this is a conspiracy in itself. To get people believing in an evil mythical Iluminatti. While the real crooks get away with their crimes, we are left chasing shadows. Think about that one maybe.
edit on 17-8-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join