It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 - Right City, Right Year wrong event - Target Paralympics?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I hate to point out the obvious again...But they didn't build a pyramid.

?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Look I was never awesome at maths and angles either, there's no shame in it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Can ATS bring about a virtual kick/slap?

That's the only way these people will quieten down.

They keep switching dates, months, events, people etc. Obviously something might happen at some point and then they'll say ... See we predicted it correct ... No you didn't ... You just hung on to anything and everything ...

SLAP ...

Im not switching dates, Months or Events.

The Evidence behind the threads were more about London 2012 than the Olympics, the only reason Olympics were mentioned was because that is what london 2012 is most associated with.

HOWEVER

London 2012 HAS NOT FINISHED YET.

Same Stadium
Same Logo
Same Mascot
Same Everything.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

So what is this they built then?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

For Heaven's sake don't let on that the Opening ceremony is entitled "Enlightenment"..

Oh shi.....

Hiya Suspiria hope your well

I think it's time to put the olympics to bed guys, most of it stemmed from Nick Pope who has since admitted (and lost a lot of credibility in the UFO field) that it was BS and just an advertising ploy, the mascotts are harmless and not aliens about to dominate us, and triangles are a common shape, which leaves the logo which kind of looks like Zion when you arrange it a certain way

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

London 2012 HAS NOT FINISHED YET. Same Stadium Same Logo Same Mascot Same Everything.
reply to post by bluloa

Same Result

Btw, that is no pyramid. Its a set of stairs. Since the stairs need a base, it has a triangle shape to make it stable.

vvv

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

If they were gonna do a false flag operation it would have been at an event that the WHOLE WORLD would be watching. Not the Paralympics!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Oh great, here we go with this prophetic nonsense again.No offense to the OP, but if something is going to happen it'll be in a subtle way. An unexpected way.If you go by the theory that FF's are planned in advance to gain sentiment for some kind of action. Then I think it's fair to say that they are planned in very subtle ways that the majority will never understand, or never expect. If you are an individual who has some control over events I don't think it would be wise to do it in a way that is extremely obvious. I would think you would want events to happen in as much of a natural perception as possible, as to not give away an evil intent and oversight.Put yourself in the shoes of those who control. How would you plan events that would have worldwide political and social implications?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa

It is steps, representing a hill, the metaphorical hill all athletes climbed to be good enough to be there. It is not, nor shall ever be a pyramid.

As for the writhey dancers Ms Bush would be proud.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You are fighting a dead debate, you won't be happy till the world ends and then you can have all joy in saying I told you so then but for now you are just looking weird and desperate. It shows that it is ridiculous when everyone is posting against you, just pick a new theory and go with it but this one is gone.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sorry, I thought this was a conspiracy site. Here we have the OP sharing what they believe could be some kind of conspiracy, yet there are people bashing on and calling the OP more or less stupid for it.

If you don't like it, don't look, and definitely don't try to post because you are not contributing anything that hasn't been said plenty of times, and you are certainly not denying any kind of ignorance, since you all seem so happy to say that when proved wrong.

To the OP, sorry your thread got bashed, and I hope you're wrong and that the whole thing will go off without any problems.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa

It is steps, representing a hill, the metaphorical hill all athletes climbed to be good enough to be there. It is not, nor shall ever be a pyramid.

As for the writhey dancers Ms Bush would be proud.

Its a hill,

A triangle hill.

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by bluloa

If they were gonna do a false flag operation it would have been at an event that the WHOLE WORLD would be watching. Not the Paralympics!

Do NOT underestimate the fantabulousness of Paralympic ping pong. I thought everyone watched it.
Them guys really chuck themselves about..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Whilst I dont think anything will happen, there is no reason not to at least look at the post on its own merit, If something did happen, would those who are rolling their eyes over this thread ask the question, why didnt we see this one coming?
just because we do not believe something, should not prevent you from at least keeping an open mind.

believing you have an open mind yet refuse to listen to other ideas really shows that its not all that open after all.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry but there's no nice way to say it:

GET A LIFE

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

But what about the "open mined" people that can't admit that they are even wrong? I was called everything you can think of because when this theory came out I disagreed with it now that they were proven wrong it is being moved to another date or seen as a victory....
edit on 17-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Who is they?

I left the OP thread with a question mark.

I simply asked the question could the event been wrong. I never said I believed it could or would happen I simply said that its possible the events could be wrong because London 2012 hasnt finished yet.

I hope nothing happens, the very last thing I want to see is lives being lost.

If and when London 2012 finishes without any events ill be happy, but until then Ill reserve judgment that it is possible something could happen.

edit on 17-8-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yes, because the whole worlds eyes were constantly on the world trade centre, never looking away.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Every thread and every youtube video I commented by "enlightened" people and even got banned from channels because I disagreed and you are presenting pictures and theories like fact instead of asking any questions... Oh look they built a pyramid, why would you be saying this unless you believe it'll happen. Now you are either back tracking or you posted this thread to get a response like this out of people and again would you post a retraction?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I look at what I can see,

For me it looks like they built a pyramid, Sure if you go into the maths the calculations will tell us that this isnt a mathematical pyramid, so what do others in this thread claim it to be.

A hill

Stairs.

So nobody knows what it is they built, but one thing is for sure, there was no reason for it to be built.

Im not backtracking at all, as In my OP Im simply saying that London 2012 HASN'T finished.

Instead of gloating that those who started threads about the Olympics were wrong simply consider that London 2012 was the event they wrote their posts about thinking that the only thing London 2012 was about was the Olympics. In fact part 2 of London 2012 is about to begin, so the theories and Ideas presented in all those other threads and posts are still Valid.

Could they all be wrong, Yes.
Could they be Correct? We will see.

hopefully they are wrong and the Paralympics are a wonderful event for those who take part and watch.

But I will certainly not rule anything out until the Fat Lady Sings and London 2012 ends with no serious events.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join