It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok. So my mom's a peeping Jane. Get over it, she has dementia.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Many the moons ago there was a remote viewing experiment here on ATS asking for participants. The thread maker sent a picture of the object to a moderator before the experiment started. So the test was simply to use remote viewing to find out what the object was and where it was. Not a lot of info, we didn't even know the State. Most of the members said they didn't have any experience in RV. Only one person got it right. It was me

Sorry if I missed this answer... but how does one see a remote viewer? A viewer is essentially projecting their awareness to a location away from their body.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Sorry if I missed this answer... but how does one see a remote viewer? A viewer is essentially projecting their awareness to a location away from their body.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Your awareness has a form. you automatically take the image of how you look in the solid form.

Stand up now now mentally walk one step sideways. now pan out what do you see, there should be two of you. one may be a little different because you may see yourself a little fatter, thinner. shorter and so on, that's because you see your self differently than others see you.

What people don't realize is, is that you can transform into anything you wish, though it helps to totally know how that creature or item works. you could even become a floating piece of paper if you wanted, but learn how the paper travels and floats through the air and connects with the earth and with water also how it reacts to fire.
Ever wished you could be a fly on he wall, well you can.

Any way this is how i saw her, i saw her copied form and she saw mine.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by daaskapital

looks like I've found a new friend

Definitely!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

It seems you are ignoring the questions that you find hard to answer.

My conclusion is that you were just making stuff up, at least about that particular thing.

Tbh, I've had that feeling about the whole thread from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend

It seems you are ignoring the questions that you find hard to answer.

My conclusion is that you were just making stuff up, at least about that particular thing.

Tbh, I've had that feeling about the whole thread from the beginning.

are you referring to question?

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend

That is not what I asked. I asked why they would care what you call them. Why would they be hung up about a name. I'm sure they would be past such trivial stuff.

They are ET right? Wether they are extra-dimensional or not.
edit on 17-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

For starters this is an off topic question regarding this thread. this thread is not about ET's.
your tone and manner has become disappointing

Of course they care they are not much different from you or i. I don't hold myself lower or higher in class to them. we are who we are, they are just like us, they are individuals with ideas, emotions and character.
some ET's can be a little bit forward without realizing they could be hurting your feelings, but this also happens in some human characters.

they don't lie to make one feel comfortable or good about themselves, this is a little hard for me as i always put the other person first. and im not one to rock the boat to speak.

I hope this answers your question for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

For starters this is an off topic question regarding this thread. this thread is not about ET's. your tone and manner has become disappointing

Well, it was a reaction to your own off topic comment, wasn't it?

And your aswer still doesn't make sense to me, but whatever.

Anyways, I always trust my instincts and I am usually spot on.

I'll leave this thread alone then.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

Whateva69 has a very good reputation with her posts, she shares remarkable insight, and there is no way she is just making this up. You couldn't be further from choosing the wrong person to say this about.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To Whateva - I too have remoted viewed and am psychic, so I understand exactly what you are experiencing and I just want to help and put this into a more positive light.

I followed some online links related to Ms. Smith and ultimately ended up on a remote viewing forum (Ten Thousand Roads)...with more searching re: Ms. Smith on this forum, the best explanation I can come up with is that she and another willing assistant were practicing advanced RV techniques, which entailed the assistant RVing to a unknown geographical location, the assistant then was to linger at the site (could be anywhere in the world) for a half hour while Ms. Smith started the RVing journey to find her/him. I believe she just accidently picked up on your impressions, probably because they are so strong. Ms. Smith must have looked surprised to see you and not the assistant.

A little more info. on beacons:

The idea is to use one or two persons as "beacons," to help the remote viewer (or just "viewer") to "home in" on the intended target site with her conscious awareness

www.irva.org...
edit on 18-8-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

Some good reading: Quote: Einstein attributed his scientific prowess to what he called a "vague play" with "signs," "images," and other elements, both "visual" and "muscular." "This combinatory play," he wrote, "seems to be the essential feature in productive thought."

www.geniusbydesign.com...
edit on 18-8-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Heh you too

I played picka boo with a remote viewer from a Okinawa train station couple weeks to maybe months ago it was I will say INTERESTING ~~~?!?!

He contacted me and I picked up on him even though my RV skills suck at a kindy level of rv here

Anyway after this so called contact/crazy moment my internet went off and all my chat programs would not allow me to log in. Typical

Anyway it is the same thing with me.

What?

Why?

Who?

How?

In my final words.

( •_•) well looks like....

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) We are being spied on by highly trained individuals...

(*O*)YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAH!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity thank you so much x x x
And your right i never lie and i try my best to describe things, this is difficult for me because i seem to use feelings and my energy, my emotions rather than words.

I only post things ive been shown, seen or told, so others like yourself can be aware of it.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Thank you so much, i hope i didn't sadden you at all ( i think it was you who felt me crying). It can all get a little overwhelming for me at times.
yeah she was surprised so maybe it was just a muddle on her part.

From my point of view it was the last thing i needed.
its enough to to put up protection from negative entity's, secure the home from unwanted human burglars,
keep the field of energy open to loving spirits and spirits asking for help, and then be aware if its friend or foe standing beside my bed lol oh my gosh it gets exhausting.

Now i have to do something about seer's accidently shaking the walls

is there anything more i should know lol

thank you for searching this.
Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

I followed some online links related to Ms. Smith and ultimately ended up on a remote viewing forum (Ten Thousand Roads)...with more searching re: Ms. Smith on this forum, the best explanation I can come up with is that she and another willing assistant were practicing advanced RV techniques, which entailed the assistant RVing to a unknown geographical location, the assistant then was to linger at the site (could be anywhere in the world) for a half hour while Ms. Smith started the RVing journey to find her/him. I believe she just accidently picked up on your impressions, probably because they are so strong. Ms. Smith must have looked surprised to see you and not the assistant.

Why not join the forum, any of you, and ask Ms. Smith directly?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Very interesting Whateva. I personally believe you and also good for you.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
And if it was a psy-op activity, possibly to root out some sleeper cell terrorists, who knows what your neighbors might be up to? Send somebody out to remote view a location and down the street there's somebody acting as a beacon, and maybe the remote viewer could get momentarily drawn in that direction.

Well i hope this isn't the case, most of my neighborhood are in the Australian Defense Force. im not sure how they would take it knowing that they are being spied on by another country in this manner.

love and harmony
whateva

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Thank you Slo, it means allot to me to have your support.
That goes for everyone else thank you x x

love and harmony
Whateav

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Everywhen

I did join and I am in the process of studying and learning from all the people there. As for speaking with Ms. Smith, I don't see the need because I believe it was an accidental interception and won't happen again.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You didn't interrupt her, she interrupted you by imposing and being creepy purposely.

Could quite possibly be a means by which to catch all the conspiracy theorists!!...GAHHH

They want us,
Mike

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

I don't recall reading anything in Wateva's post that she acted creepy...she acted surprised was the description.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
reply to post by Everywhen

I did join and I am in the process of studying and learning from all the people there. As for speaking with Ms. Smith, I don't see the need because I believe it was an accidental interception and won't happen again.

You don't see the need to address Ms. Smith over her participation in the astounding, extraparanormal inclusion in Whateva69s normal life?

You must be a kidder. :@:

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join