It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumQuackers
reply to post by Blue Shift

even a targeted remote viewing is hardly a straight line procedure. There's a lot of bouncing around in space and time sometimes to get where you want to go

"Bouncing", huh? RV deals with target information processed by human consciousness entanglement = that local intentions by a viewer on target information will instantaneously interact with entangled target information.

Yeah, but there's always going to be an interpretation factor involved. There's always going to be a little focusing needed because of the processing necessary. You can hit a coordinate, but once you're there you still have to figure out which way to turn and look. Most people can't see forward and backward at the same time.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by grubblesnert

I will not, as i have no interest in you whatsoever, there is nothing to gain but your approval of what i have already said is fact.

you go girl
why should you be his guinea pig?
or fall into a trap?
This getting better and better!

Once again, against my intuition and better judgement, but due to my love of adventure and helping my fellow humankind, I put myself out there and enthusiastically offer my help and assistance. And for what?? Ridicules and general chiding

the term "enabler" comes to mind in as much your negative re-enforcement of the OPs hesitation to accept my sincere offer of help.
A break through in the field Remote Viewing has made itself availiable to the OP.
an offer, call it a challenge if you will, to engage me in mind to mind communication twarted!

I can only think, pearls for swine.......pearls for swine......

lost opportunity.....continuation of sorrow

edit on 17-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

continue deluding yourself with the ignorance you claim to be knowledge

why should op or anyone waste their time casting pearls into your pen?

as for the enabler bit:
a cowardly little bit of trollery methinks
in lieu of outright calling the op a mental case.

shoo troll, you have 2 hands, with which to learn what an orgasm is,
instead of trying to trick a lady to enter your parlor, mr. spider

metaphorically speaking that is

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I don't ask this question in a mocking tone at all - I am merely curious. Is there any aspect of your real life that might lead any authority to single you out for something of this magnitude?

I'm not an expert on remote viewing, by any means... but it seems to me that if they do exist they'd be a precious resource and would only be used for key and strategic reasons.

~Heff

To keep an eye on people with other psychokinetic powers, derp.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
She looks like "Pat" from the SNL character movie "Its Pat"

I had an astral projection experience when I was 13. I elevated 4-5 ft above myself. (I saw everything from that height) when I spotted my physical body from above, I panicked, and instantly was back in my body.

Bummer I haven't done it since....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

I will not, as i have no interest in you whatsoever, there is nothing to gain but your approval of what i have already said is fact.

you go girl
why should you be his guinea pig?
or fall into a trap?
This getting better and better!

Once again, against my intuition and better judgement, but due to my love of adventure and helping my fellow humankind, I put myself out there and enthusiastically offer my help and assistance. And for what?? Ridicules and general chiding

the term "enabler" comes to mind in as much your negative re-enforcement of the OPs hesitation to accept my sincere offer of help.
A break through in the field Remote Viewing has made itself availiable to the OP.
an offer, call it a challenge if you will, to engage me in mind to mind communication twarted!

I can only think, pearls for swine.......pearls for swine......

lost opportunity.....continuation of sorrow

edit on 17-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

continue deluding yourself with the ignorance you claim to be knowledge

why should op or anyone waste their time casting pearls into your pen?

as for the enabler bit:
a cowardly little bit of trollery methinks
in lieu of outright calling the op a mental case.

shoo troll, you have 2 hands, with which to learn what an orgasm is,
instead of trying to trick a lady to enter your parlor, mr. spider

metaphorically speaking that is
Priceless entertainment!
Or in other words.......seriously?!?! You take ME seriously!?!?
You pay the ultimate compliment and I thank you

I can understand your distrust and animosity toward men if my inane and moronic prose leaves you so easily beguiled. Come on now give daddy a hug

edit on 17-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: hug offer

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

When I was young, I used to bounce back violently into my body all the time. I did not know that I was out. I just thought I had a problem when waking up. One time I floated through the ceiling of my dad's house. I have never been out since, though I have spent a lifetime trying.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Sorry to jump into the middle of the discussion here, but by "visitors", do you mean what many folks refer to as shadow people?

No, though i have had shadow's in the home, this is one of the reasons i work so hard to keep up barriers.

Who i refer to as visitors are ET's, they dont like being called that, so i call them visitors, because they visit me

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Who i refer to as visitors are ET's, they dont like being called that, so i call them visitors, because they visit me

Why would they care what you call them when talking to other people or in general?

edit on 17-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some use entrainment to be able to recall the frequency state even without the frequencies, so you're calling up a state in less than ideal situations, because conscious overlay interferes with zenmind.

Well, I certainly get that even in lucid dreaming situations, with my conscious mind distracting me and sending me off in all kinds of stupid directions. Maybe this person was just a curious wanderer. There are certainly plenty of them floating around these days.

If its that woman who is advertising, not sure exactly because it seems like a good cover for a psyop, or one that is retired and used occasionally. And if they wanted a woman checked up on, who better than to use a retired elderly woman, who has the soft touch, IMO. Also, there are many agencies. There are agencies that checkup on other agencies. I think protocol was used. Because an elderly woman checked up on a woman, so good form, seems like some strict protocol's may have been in place.

Also, why was she wearing the bright colored plaid vest? Maybe there is a reason for that as well?

She probably was checking up on the OP on an assignment.

There is no one on this planet more dangerous to them than people waking up with psi, who are not in their programs.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Also, why was she wearing the bright colored plaid vest? Maybe there is a reason for that as well?

That's a puzzler, for sure, because it's very distinctive and easy to process. It would almost seem that she wanted the OP to see her, although the OP said she looked very surprised to have been spotted. On the other hand, maybe she wasn't the only one working, and she was using it as a guide for others. It would be unusual to send in two or more, though, right? Hmmm...

EDIT: If you go by her photo on the web page, Ms. Smith seems to have an affinity for checks. Maybe that's just what she wears when she's working.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
She looks like "Pat" from the SNL character movie "Its Pat"

I had an astral projection experience when I was 13. I elevated 4-5 ft above myself. (I saw everything from that height) when I spotted my physical body from above, I panicked, and instantly was back in my body.

Bummer I haven't done it since....

This is similar to what happened to me, I got stuck above the door frame and bounced about like a helium party balloon.
I hate OBE's, if i wanted to go somewhere id rather just pop there with no travel sickness.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Interesting story !

I don`t know much about RV except for having heard of Dames and his "killshot". What I do know is that you are sincere. As Druscilla mentioned, and I'd like to add to it a little; perhaps your subconscious has played a little trick on you. Perhaps, you've seen this person before, without necessarily remembering. Just a thought...

Really ??

You might want to read her OP again, where she mentions:

I have no proof

Or better yet, what is posted above her OP:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Emphasis is mine.

Peace love joy joy rainbow bubbles and all that jazz...

edit on 17-8-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)
Interesting word -vetting-
"to examine, investigate, or evaluate in a thorough or expert way" Seems you took offense to my attempt at honoring the spirit of "The Gray Area:" RE: vetting.

Oh well.........

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

out of respect for those we talk about and ourselves.
what you think and say reflects on your spirit. i would feel bad if i called someone a name that they didn't like, even if it wasnt to their face.

We are not taught manners just to keep those around us happy, its for ourselves as well.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

That is not what I asked. I asked why they would care what you call them. Why would they be hung up about a name. I'm sure they would be past such trivial stuff.

They are ET right? Wether they are extra-dimensional or not.
edit on 17-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

EDIT: If you go by her photo on the web page, Ms. Smith seems to have an affinity for checks. Maybe that's just what she wears when she's working.

oh my gosh... i just did an image search for angela thompson smith remote viewing to see if i could find anymore plaid in her clothing choice and what pops up my child like sketch i did from my op
how embarrassing.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

oh my gosh... i just did an image search for angela thompson smith remote viewing to see if i could find anymore plaid in her clothing choice and what pops up my child like sketch i did from my op
how embarrassing.

love and harmony
Whateva
Didnt RV that one coming did ya!?!?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

"to examine, investigate, or evaluate in a thorough or expert way" Seems you took offense to my attempt at honoring the spirit of "The Gray Area:" RE: vetting.

No offense taken.

I was simply referring to this :

It seems to me that the OP is provided definative proof as to their ability to BS, not RV

From this post here.

But you've come forward to explain it all...

Once again, against my intuition and better judgement, but due to my love of adventure and helping my fellow humankind, I put myself out there and enthusiastically offer my help and assistance.

From your other post here.

So it's all nice and clear now !

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

No offense taken.

I was simply referring to this :

It seems to me that the OP is provided definative proof as to their ability to BS, not RV

From this post here.

But you've come forward to explain it all...

Once again, against my intuition and better judgement, but due to my love of adventure and helping my fellow humankind, I put myself out there and enthusiastically offer my help and assistance.

From your other post here.

So it's all nice and clear now !

/sarcasm
AHhhhh, it seems I've lead another soul down the primrose path to Palookaville. (Palookaville defined as a place characterized by stupidity or dullness. )

Why do you fight this fight? With yourself I may add. Why do you feed this troll?
what part of my convoluted non-sensical idiotic nonsense did you lock on to and, for god knows what reason, decide to take seriously.
Have you no ability to decern real from unreal? do you lack abstract thought?
I mean come on! Dont you have any common sense when it comes to goof ball crapola like the stuff you read from me?
Sarcasm seems to be your retorical option and quite frankly sarcasm is kinda common and not special in this world.

Write when you learn how. Your newest obsession, Grubble-bubble (someone gave me that name earlier)

edit on 17-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: tighten up!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I know I am being RV'd; I am wide awake and have several psi abilities but none trained. (I would love to train them though.)

I heard a word out of the blue two years ago; BOULDER. I wrote it down and didn't think about it again till I did some research into RVing.

The Military RVers are based in Boulder and Hawaii (Farsight institute). (The dreams I have had about Hawaii have been really weird.)

For the Christians reading this post, I too am a Follower of the Way of Love (what Christians were called before the insult became their name.) And these abilities have been built into the physics of this planet. They are neither good nor evil but can be used for either.

It's like the analogy of electricity, it can be used to defib a heart arrythmia or it can be used to kill a prisoner on death row.
It is based on crystals; the one in your pineal gland and the one in the middle of the earth, and the energy you put into your crystal. (This is based on your DNA and the mitochrondria.)

Thanks for the post I have had some answers as to why we seem to be targeted for bad things happening to us.
Computer problems, home invasion and some serious nightmares. One of which was followed by a curtain being torn down, when I refused to get scared, even when the dream continued after I awoke, I just went and killed all the 'people' in the dream and fire branded the witch's left cheek with a mark.

(I have made threads about what I and my family have experienced.)

And I have made a city buster orgone generator. I think that has been irksome to them.LOL
But I think that they are experimenting on my rabbits, as I keep finding their ears being cut with a straight line cut!

I'd like to RV/visit them and cut their bloody ears.
Anyone got any ideas how to stop them beaming in?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

it would not be wise to fight an enemy on their own territory

shortly after gaining some skill in astral projection i came under attack
[from 2 different groups]
until a friend who though bound by oaths had helped me out by confirming or denying
any statements i made regarding the subject of AP
taught me to use the Uttarabodhi Mudra

or rather, he just taught me how to hold my hands

focusing your intent, aim at your opponent [as if you were using a gun]
and use The Force AJ!

in a previous post on this thread i provided links for the construction
of various orgone devices. apparently your city buster is not sufficient by itself

however, if you are ever in boulder or hawaii [on the physical plane of course]
you might want to consider Gifting them a few holy hand grenades

edit though i was to use this on the astral, i found it will work on the physical plane
but not as powerfully, it would depend on your energy level
edit on 17-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join