I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The bible has both truth mixed with control, history and its more like a mystery school code book and control book.

However, they are using RV psy op, and oobe/astral (which is probably the most common) for their espionage and space programs. Its not partial things, its very orchestrated and just as active as concrete in body actions.

Also while there are entities and ETs, some negative monitoring, psy ops do too.

And who is checked on the most? the psi ones. If you have abilities and are not under their control, you are monitored frequently.

There is nothing more dangerous to them than wide awake people and psi abilities.

@Whateva69:

It's not likely to be because of posting. With a certain signature you'd be an experiencer/ abductee since early childhood and be monitored in a variety of ways all your life.

They would be very likely to set up any situation they can to lower frequency. Stress, problems, odd relationships, if they can, and often work to create the kind of lowered frequency state where they can have access. Ets can do this with nonstop computer problems even, if that causes a person to freak out, for example, anything that can occur to keep a person in a state of strength and high frequency and out of their reach so to speak, where they have limited access.

And if they can't do that with someone you'd be more monitored.

This doesnt mean she is a psy op, she could be curious, about another's light beacon, or energy signature, but its more than possible.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Remote viewer? Maybe. I believe they exist and are active.
But I'm thinking ... more likely a nosey person or perhaps a cat burgler checking out the place.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumQuackers

It's not a material item. RV cannot be owned, say, like yo Momma.

You don't say.

I don't think you really get how "your Momma" jokes work. They are supposed to be insulting. You damn right my momma cannot get owned.

My momma would own you and your crew.

Pull it out first.

Wait a minute, yo Momma didn't finish yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I find this very interesting, as a devout Christain I too am seeking connection with a higher plain. I can sense from your post and like you said 'Gut feeling" that you are a kind person. My point I guess is that perhaps some of us are more atuned to the energies of the cosmos and in my case angels and Jesus. I do not know enough about Wicca to have a comment, I do know from experince that dealing with anything demonic effects be both physically and mentally, not saying Wicca is evil. Spirits come in both good and bad. I just have a feeling about this post and I believe that certain people across the globe are suddenly realizing that they have become more intune and intouch with higher powers regardless of your belief in God or another higher power. I do not judge because people choose not to believe in my God, I can only tell you his story and the choice is yours. I will be checking back on your post, it is intriguing. Be safe, and blessed in all you do.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Interesting story !

I don`t know much about RV except for having heard of Dames and his "killshot". What I do know is that you are sincere. As Druscilla mentioned, and I'd like to add to it a little; perhaps your subconscious has played a little trick on you. Perhaps, you've seen this person before, without necessarily remembering. Just a thought...

reply to post by grubblesnert

Really ??

You might want to read her OP again, where she mentions:

I have no proof

Or better yet, what is posted above her OP:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Emphasis is mine.

Peace love joy joy rainbow bubbles and all that jazz...
edit on 17-8-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This doesnt mean she is a psy op, she could be curious, about another's light beacon, or energy signature, but its more than possible.

That's a possibility. From what I understand, even a targeted remote viewing is hardly a straight line procedure. There's a lot of bouncing around in space and time sometimes to get where you want to go. Easy to get distracted, even with a lot of training.

And if it was a psy-op activity, possibly to root out some sleeper cell terrorists, who knows what your neighbors might be up to? Send somebody out to remote view a location and down the street there's somebody acting as a beacon, and maybe the remote viewer could get momentarily drawn in that direction.

Still, I imagine it would be unnerving for everyone concerned. Like that feeling you get when you recognize you're accidentally in somebody else's dream.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I would disagree, it was quite clear that Adam could communicate with the animals, was he the first "whisperer" or Dr. Dolittle. By my tag you would see I am an unapolagetic Christain. Please stop lumping us all together, you cannot have good without evil. If you understood the essence of the message of Christ it was that old was done away with, and regardless of there sacarafice man could never please GOD, regardless of the laws we couldn't keep nor the sacrafices for our sins. Christ also made it clear that man doesn't require anyone a priest,rabbi,holy roller etc to speak for you, as a son/daughter of Christ you come directly to the father.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Most of them aren't RV'ing just, they send out astral, they work oobe style. And there is quite a cross over, the RV'ing, which is more akin to mental proejction/astral projection is safer than the other kind of astral projection, so it may be used more frequently for some kind of work, and of course it would vary on the psychic, some may be more able to do one form or the other.

But for those who can do this, its not common for a person to be able to do psi work on challenges or whenever they wish to. Conscious overlay ruins it. I have a friend who does a lot of night time work, oobe, it doesnt' deplete her energy, and she's been like this since childhood. And she proved it to me, I picked her up. Next morning she showed me where she was, when I picked her up. But, I don't know if she is 100% self directed in all she does, and she's not trained. At least to her knowledge, people don't always know, some of those abductions for example.

In any case, most cannot do this on demand, and to do it well in privacy, usually takes training, or else its just hit and miss, happens when it happens.

Military training is very rigid and takes years, and even though theirs is on demand, they have to train to bypass the conscious overlay and yet still perform. Some use entrainment to be able to recall the frequency state even without the frequencies, so you're calling up a state in less than ideal situations, because conscious overlay interferes with zenmind.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

I find this very interesting, as a devout Christain I too am seeking connection with a higher plain.

rofl
Try a medium. Jane died.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

I would disagree, it was quite clear that Adam could communicate with the animals, was he the first "whisperer" or Dr. Dolittle.

I bow to your greater knowledge. I'm not nearly as old as you are.

Does Emma Watson look like Ila and Russel Crowe like Noah? Dyin' to know.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I will not, as i have no interest in you whatsoever, there is nothing to gain but your approval of what i have already said is fact.

you go girl
why should you be his guinea pig?
or fall into a trap?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

even a targeted remote viewing is hardly a straight line procedure. There's a lot of bouncing around in space and time sometimes to get where you want to go

"Bouncing", huh? RV deals with target information processed by human consciousness entanglement = that local intentions by a viewer on target information will instantaneously interact with entangled target information.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

LOL, people take life and their opinions way to serious. Your comments gave me a good laugh. I wasn't trying to be condescending. My apologies

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

I will not, as i have no interest in you whatsoever, there is nothing to gain but your approval of what i have already said is fact.

you go girl
or fall into a trap?

no offense, but its only a trap if youre not being honest.........

to boast something as fact with no proof there of is folly.........

Altho i dont believe or disbelieve the OP , I dont see how someone asking someoen else to provide additional information and proof , to back up what could be just bogus attention seeking, as bad.....

Isnt that why were here, to deny ignorance?

New members are continuously vetted to see if they are telling the truth.......and are paraded around when they are not.......

Why are older members exempt?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Most of them aren't RV'ing just, they send out astral, they work oobe style. And there is quite a cross over, the RV'ing, which is more akin to mental proejction/astral projection is safer than the other kind of astral projection, so it may be used more frequently for some kind of work, and of course it would vary on the psychic, some may be more able to do one form or the other.

But for those who can do this, its not common for a person to be able to do psi work on challenges or whenever they wish to. Conscious overlay ruins it. I have a friend who does a lot of night time work, oobe, it doesnt' deplete her energy, and she's been like this since childhood. And she proved it to me, I picked her up. Next morning she showed me where she was, when I picked her up. But, I don't know if she is 100% self directed in all she does, and she's not trained. At least to her knowledge, people don't always know, some of those abductions for example.

In any case, most cannot do this on demand, and to do it well in privacy, usually takes training, or else its just hit and miss, happens when it happens.

Military training is very rigid and takes years, and even though theirs is on demand, they have to train to bypass the conscious overlay and yet still perform. Some use entrainment to be able to recall the frequency state even without the frequencies, so you're calling up a state in less than ideal situations, because conscious overlay interferes with zenmind.

correct, there are as many forms of projection as there are planes.
also there are forms of "vision": astral, etheric, etc

in addition military methods may require creating alters, or other types of compartementalization of the mind

they are definately not the best methods [military] to say the least
edit on 17-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

in addition military methods may require creating alters, or other types of compartementalization of the mind they are definately not the best methods [military] to say the least

Were you trained under the Stargate collection? Say Hi to Hal for me.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

really now if grubble-bubble wants to do an RV study
he should do it properly

we would only have his word whether OP showed up

there is the matter of refusing to see something because it's not
within your programming

Jung once demonstrated PK to Freud, freud claimed angrily that it was just a trick and never spoke to him again

then there are the Brinkley's pretending to be blind
these will continue to move the goal posts when you're not looking
while denying they are doing so:

“We have an exceptional opportunity to put such tales to practical test,” he told them. “The subject believes fully any statement made by the operator. I shall tell Miss Freeman that she is to exert her will power, and rise up off the floor. It is certain that she will believe that she can do it. Her will will be in an optimum condition to carry out the order, if it can be done. Miss Freeman!”
“Yes, Mr. Huxley.”
“Exert your will. Rise up in the air!”
Joan rose straight up into the air, some six feet— until her head nearly touched the high ceiling. —“How’m doin,’ pal?”—Swell, kid, you’re wowin ‘em. Look at ‘em stare!”
At that moment Brinkley burst into the room, rage in his eyes.
“Mr. Huxley, you have broken your word to me, and disgraced this university!” It was some ten minutes after the fiasco ending the demonstration. Huxley faced the president in Brinkley’s private office.
“I made you no promise. I have not disgraced the school,” Phil answered with equal pugnacity.
“You have indulged in cheap tricks of fake magic to bring your department into disrepute.”
“So I’m a faker, am I? You stiff-necked old fossil-explain this onel” Huxley levitated himself until he floated three feet above the rug.
“Explain what?” To Huxley’s amazement Brinckley seemed unaware that anything unusual was going on. He continued to stare at the point where Phils head had been. His manner showed nothing but a slight puzzlement and annoyance at Huxley’s apparently irrelevant remark.
Was it possible that the doddering old fool was so completely self-deluded that he could not observe anything that ran counter to his own preconceptions even when it happened directly under his eyes? Phil reached out with his mind and attempted to see what went on inside Brincldey’s head. He got one of the major surprises of his life. He expected to find the floundering mental processes of
near senility; he found cold calculation, keen ability, set in a matrix of pure evil that sickened him.
It was just a glimpse, then he was cast out with a wrench that numbed his brain. Brinckley had discovered his spying and thrown up his defences—the hard defences of a disciplined mind.
Phil dropped back to the floor, and left the room, without a word, nor a backward glance.
From THE WESTERN STUDENT, October 3rd:
PSYCH PROF FIRED FOR FRAUD
. . . students’ accounts varied, but all agreed that it had been a fine show. Fullback ‘Buzz’ Arnold told your reporter, “I hated to see it happen; Prof Huxley is a nice guy and he certainly put on a clever skit with some good deadpan acting. I could see how it was done, of course—it was the same the Great Arturo used in his turn at the Orpheum last spring. But I can see Doctor Brinckley’s viewpoint; you can’t permit monkey shines at a serious center of learning.”
President Brinckley gave the STUDENT the following official statement: “It is with real regret that I announce the termination of Mr. Huxley’s association with the institution—for the good of the University. Mr. Huxley had been repeatedly warned as to where his steps were leading him. He is a young man of considerable ability. Let us devoutly hope that this experience will serve as a lesson to him in whatever line of endeavor ...”
Coburn handed the paper back to Huxley. “You know what happened to me?” he inquired.
“Something new?”
“Invited to resign ... No publicity—just a gentle hint. My patients got well too fast; I’d quit using surgery, you know.”
“How perfectly stinking!” This from Joan.
“Well,’ Ben considered, “I don’t blame the medical director; Brinckley forced his hand. I guess we underrated the old cuss.”

quoted from Robert Heinlein's Lost Legacy
the moral authority of the author has been asserted

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This isn't remote viewing. It's voyeurism.
edit on 8/17/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

you go girl
or fall into a trap?
This getting better and better!

Once again, against my intuition and better judgement, but due to my love of adventure and helping my fellow humankind, I put myself out there and enthusiastically offer my help and assistance. And for what?? Ridicules and general chiding

the term "enabler" comes to mind in as much your negative re-enforcement of the OPs hesitation to accept my sincere offer of help.
A break through in the field Remote Viewing has made itself availiable to the OP.
an offer, call it a challenge if you will, to engage me in mind to mind communication twarted!

I can only think, pearls for swine.......pearls for swine......

lost opportunity.....continuation of sorrow
edit on 17-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Some use entrainment to be able to recall the frequency state even without the frequencies, so you're calling up a state in less than ideal situations, because conscious overlay interferes with zenmind.

Well, I certainly get that even in lucid dreaming situations, with my conscious mind distracting me and sending me off in all kinds of stupid directions. Maybe this person was just a curious wanderer. There are certainly plenty of them floating around these days.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join