It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend
reply to post by Whateva69

I was laying in bed in another room when i saw her from the lounge room So i "shifted" to the lounge room while my body stayed in bed.

I'm a bit confused here. What do you mean by that? Where you sleeping?
edit on 16-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

I remote viewed her. I felt her presence, i then honed in on her and shifted my mind right to where she was. but i was safe inside my house.

No i had only just got into bed, i was awake but laying in bed.

example on how to do this. you feel something not right or someone watching you, you shift your mind to where the energy is being "aggravated". so in my mind i can walk through my house jumping from one room to the next and standing anywhere i want to, without leaving the couch.

love and harmony
Whateva

It sounds like the remote viewing lines got crossed somehow. Did she leave immediately after being surprised?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Remote viewing can be done without one's proximity with the target. I am not very good at RV but I got a bit hang of it and I could RV something in central US with me being in Quebec, and I was still passably accurate. I think this Remote Viewer may have attempted to see the target and draw it. But why no photo?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

1st off the checkered pattern on her vest totally screams "MKULTRA" and I believe that you were intended to see her...She is what is called a 'Handler" and this was your introduction, she is your 'Handler and has been your 'Handler for quite some time...This is what is called the "INDUCTION"...Commonly referred by novices as GRANNY INDUCTION or G.I. So my guess is that within the next 72 hours you will receive a phone call and your GRANNY HANDLER or G.H. will say a phrase like "There was an old woman"....and you will automatically return the phrase "Who lived in a shoe"...This will subconciously trigger a preset planted plan that was set in your brain at an earlier time....Just go with the flow and dont worry...Its all good

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
It sounds like the remote viewing lines got crossed somehow. Did she leave immediately after being surprised?

I'm hoping this is the case.
I am not 100% sure, but it did feel as though she had moved on.

Thank you InTheLight

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 19/8/12 by Whateva69 because: more

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well i hope this isn't the case, most of my neighborhood are in the Australian Defense Force. im not sure how they would take it knowing that they are being spied on by another country in this manner.

I'm just trying to connect some real world dots with your experience. Ms. Thompson Smith works out of Boulder City, Nevada, near Las Vegas, but her particular job can be done from anywhere and she could work for anyone -- CIA, NSA, whoever.

The ADF connection could have something to do with a number of things. For several years, young Muslims have been encourages to join the ADF to serve as positive examples. So there may be a relatively large number of Muslims in the ADF now. Along with that, Australians, who are generally all for multiculturalism, don't particularly like the recent increased influx of Muslims into the country. That will become a bigger issue over the next decade, and something the US government might be interested in. I imagine the US has a relatively active program of monitoring Muslim activities throughout the Pacific Rim, and may consider it to be a potential hotspot for conflict.

On the other hand, maybe your visit was part of a kind of "Project Cerebro," intended to locate and track people like yourself "just in case" a situation happened in the future that would require knowing who and where you are and determining whether or not you're a potential resource or a potential threat. Your protective blocks might have made them curious.

Hard to say. The US government is so large and has so much money it's like a huge, paranoid machine. Who knows what projects they have operating these days?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
These people are absolutely awful.
At 2.54 the questions get interesting. He starts by asking if someone can block a remote viewer. her answer "I dont think you can be blocked being viewed, you can block being influenced".

She openly admits that they can influence people. These people can all go to the bloody depths from where they came from. Please if any of you have anything to do with these people stop now.. If you listen to all 4 parts of this as i have just done you will hear that she admits she use's other remote viewers for own agenda.

grr im angry grrr

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I believe you have seen something, I had some strange encounters with enities walking through my room too, but I have to admit that picture is priceless..lol I wouldn't want some granny dressed as a lumberjack creeping around my home either.
edit on 19-8-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

1st off the checkered pattern on her vest totally screams "MKULTRA" and I believe that you were intended to see her...She is what is called a 'Handler" and this was your introduction, she is your 'Handler and has been your 'Handler for quite some time...This is what is called the "INDUCTION"...Commonly referred by novices as GRANNY INDUCTION or G.I. So my guess is that within the next 72 hours you will receive a phone call and your GRANNY HANDLER or G.H. will say a phrase like "There was an old woman"....and you will automatically return the phrase "Who lived in a shoe"...This will subconciously trigger a preset planted plan that was set in your brain at an earlier time....Just go with the flow and dont worry...Its all good

I am not sure if you are being serious or not but that is creepy. I don' t think I would like that at all. Granny Handler would just have to get the hell over it.

To OP I don't know enough about RV to have any ideas to give you, but I don't blame you for not liking it. I don't want anyone/anything peeping through my windows regardless of motive!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Op, if I understand correctly you were remote viewing when you interupted another remote viewer.

What was the target you intended to remote view yourself?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well, if she returns then you have to put your foot down and send her on her way.

What happened to me once when I was giving an online reading, was that I was open and receiving when this young male - intentionally and aggressively - appeared in front of me (my third eye). I am a rather strong, assertive personality, so I just confronted him head on and he got the message from me that I was not backing down and he left lickity split.

So, I understand perfectly what you are feeling at the intrusion. Just be thankful it wasn't a full-on confrontation.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

I'm hoping this is the case.
I am not 100% sure, but it did feel as though she had moved on.

Thank you InTheLight

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 19/8/12 by Whateva69 because: more

Remote viewing corssing lines..nope..next order of topic.

So who is this old lady and how did you find her.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What a horrible experience for anyone to have to have gone through. Now that I've seen her, I can't get the image of it out of my mind.

I bet she had a big wet one too.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stonedhenge

No i wasn't remote viewing anyone. I had just got into bed, laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.
inside my mind i was instantly back in the lounge room and i looked towards the window and there she was.

When i opened my eyes i was a little disoriented, because now i was fully aware i was back in bed and looking at my bedroom walls. sometimes it takes me a second to realize where i am. because everything i see this way is pretty clear, its hard to tell if im seeing, scrying, RVing, (call it whatever) or not.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Considering remote viewing has NEVER had positive results and yelded any proof of its existence in any scientific experiment under controlled conditions I wouldent worry to much.

In my opinion you saw an old lady outside your house, possibly senile and connected the imaginary dots.

Lets say you did see this old lady, how did you go about finding her on the internet? Considering you have no name/identity other than a basic nondescript profile of a old lady, how did you find her? Did you type into google images 'Old lady remote viewing' perhaps? And by some extraordinary concidence you manage to find (in your mind) the EXACT same old lady..

Tell me, what process did you go through?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by therovers

Yes i searched for images of remote viewers Just like this, then on the left side choose Images.

I already knew she was remote viewing.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ah, what a concidence one of the first persons to appear on images. Out of all the 10,000's of remote viewers out there who could of been remote viewing into your house (there was a window that they could of looked through so im confused as to why they would be remote viewing) you hit the jackpot and found the culprit instantly, nice job...

This seem to be a thread blowing your own horn more than anything, and your remarkable ability to remote view. Let me get this straight, your sitting on your bed when suddenly without even conciously attempting to you begin remote viewing, looking through multiple walls etc. You witness a old lady peeking through your window. What made you conclude that this old lady that you magically saw via remote viewing was indeed herself remote viewing? The fact that she was startled? And why would anyone want to remote view into your house, keep in mind that we can conclusivley rule out CIA/goverment activities as if there was anything in your house that was of intrest to them they wouldent need a 'remove viewer' to see through the walls, they could seize your house, drug you and look in, wait till you leave your house and rummage through every inch of your house.

You also state on page two that beings take you at night and you allow them to willingly, can you confirm what these beings are?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by therovers

The only thing i can confirm is that... you are a jerk.

I sometimes envy those who are sleeping.
Love and harmony
whateva

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
In what way am I a jerk? Because im not mindlessely believing your points and actually asking for clarification? I believe a small percentage of remote viewers are geniune but everything youve posted in this thread seems odd to me.

Ill ask again..

What reason would this women have to remote view into your house?

How were you made aware of this women?

What made you think she was remote viewing?

Did you telephaphically get an extended look at her face, to the point where you can positivley identify someone on google images?

You are aware that it is VERY easy to contact the woman you claimed to have identified. She supplies her address, email, fax on the net, and encourages fanmail. Why dont you contact her and ask her if she has peeking in any windows in the last month? If you dont take up on the offer Ill send her an email myself when I have got some free time directing her to you/this thread to substantiate your claims.

P.S - I can assure you, Im wide awake in this area of expertise and have extensivley studied subjects in this particular paranormal field so to speak, first for a school assignment and now as a broad and ongoing interest. Im not some kind of jerk who wants to ruin your fun, im a believer in certain things paranormal and that a small minority of remote viewers show(ed) positive results to the point where they can be seen as geniune. Deny ignorance. Ignorance is bliss.

P.S.S - After a quick check, it appears you reside in Australia whilst this women is currently residing in the USA. Going by your claim, she travelled 1000's of miles across the world, no doubt stopping at multiple airports as it is such a vast distance, spent countless hours tracking your house down just to stand by your window, and, as you claim 'remote view' (even though you only knew this due to a 'gut instinct'..)

You say there is nothing intresting in the house, it must of been a bummer for her
ah well, im sure it was worth the $1000s of dollars on her part..

edit on 21-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by therovers
In what way am I a jerk? Because im not mindlessely believing your points and actually asking for clarification? I believe a small percentage of remote viewers are geniune but everything youve posted in this thread seems odd to me.

I am truly sorry, please except my apology.
and please be patient as i try my best to describe the events as they happened.

Ill ask again..

What reason would this women have to remote view into your house?

There could be any number of reasons, I am a contactee and am spoken to on occasions by the visitors, the things they tell me i usually post here on ATS.

It could be that i am sensitive, and have clear visions that i also post here on ATS. maybe i saw something i wasn't supposed to. I also have spirit guides who are active and beautiful and very very patient with me .

How were you made aware of this women?

I had just gotten into bed, i was laying down, I shifted my mind to the lounge room and looked directly at her through the window. though it was night, i think it was the aura of my home shining brightly enough for me to see her as if it was the middle of day. i don't know if the light is always there or if it only shines when i wish it to.

She saw me and i saw here, she was surprised, she had kind of frozen for a second trying to figure out what had happened, she only moved once she realized i was taking visual notes.

What made you think she was remote viewing?

Intuition.

Did you telephaphically get an extended look at her face, to the point where you can positivley identify someone on google images?

Yes

You are aware that it is VERY easy to contact the woman you claimed to have identified. She supplies her address, email, fax on the net, and encourages fanmail. Why dont you contact her and ask her if she has peeking in any windows in the last month? If you dont take up on the offer Ill send her an email myself when I
have got some free time directing her to you/this thread to substantiate your claims.

I'm not a fan and your welcome to, I am a very private, I don't often leave my home, I have anxiety attacks just thinking about speaking with anyone that i don't know. this is the reason i am on a chat forum, to try and overcome this fear. believe me its the only fear i have. And i'm sure she sensed that i wasn't afraid at all.

P.S - I can assure you, Im wide awake in this area of expertise and have extensivley studied subjects in this particular paranormal field so to speak, first for a school assignment and now as a broad and ongoing interest. Im not some kind of jerk who wants to ruin your fun, im a believer in certain things paranormal and that a small minority of remote viewers show(ed) positive results to the point where they can be seen as geniune. Deny ignorance. Ignorance is bliss.

My fun... are you serious? This is not fun, this is very serious for me.

P.S.S - After a quick check, it appears you reside in Australia whilst this women is currently residing in the USA. Going by your claim, she travelled 1000's of miles across the world, no doubt stopping at multiple airports as it is such a vast distance, spent countless hours tracking your house down just to stand by your window, and, as you claim 'remote view' (even though you only knew this due to a 'gut instinct'..)

hmmm...makes you think hey.

You say there is nothing intresting in the house, it must of been a bummer for her
ah well, im sure it was worth the $1000s of dollars on her part.. :@@

I was in the house, my daughter was in the house and my husband was in the house. that's enough reason for concern if you ask me.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 21/8/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hey, just thought of something. And I think its more than likely she could be a retired agent, used for the occasion at this point. But, as for contactee/abductee. Would this be one of the ways the militia check up on contactee's, there are sides, most definitely. And after seeing the chopper chasing the craft, the TR3B's sent out with scout planes, apparently they are quite serious in wanting access to the other sides......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join