It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by grubblesnert

What is remote viewing???
Remember: Google is your friend.

Not really...not when they invade people's privacy

I did look it up...i just want some people's opinions on it...
Your response invades the bubble I keep around myself which allows me to believe that most people are somewhat normal and /or have a mild degree of ability to carry out a self motivated quest for knowledge

That's my opinion on that subject

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

It seems to me that the OP is provided definative proof as to their ability to BS, not RV

Everything i have said is the truth.
Unless you are the woman who i identified and you claim it wasn't you, well then fine.
I apologize and there is a good lookalike peeking through peoples windows.

And yes ive been told that i am not a remote viewer from the "real deal" RVers, i don't really give a crap what its called. but i did what i did and saw what i saw.

Love and harmony
whateva
I open myself up to you to remote view at will. I'll be back in about 2 hours to check the results. This is your opportunity to show the ATSer who are interested. I will be honest with you asessment.

Good luck, I mean it
Grublesnert

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

But if you're talking about any joe blow who thinks they can somehow get magical powers to remote view in a present tense without God, and not offered to them by God. Then it's fairly clear to me that it would be a demonic thing.

I get so tired of you Cultish Christians who think everything is demonic except your so called God. You folks label everything as a demon. These are inferior spirits, and Christians give them power by always talking about them and writing about them and believing in their power. I believe strongly that when your pass from life, you will surely get your demons. Have fun with them, but please stop pushing these things on the rest of us?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Here's my thought on remote viewing....I could be way off base...But the bible doesn't say we have these kinds of powers.

I say unto yea that I believeth therefore that there is a possibility that Adam, before the fall, may have had wonderful faculties for communication and understanding that are now lost to us. Perhaps Adam had sharp sensing abilities that are now greatly dimmed in us, because of the fall?

Perhaps the Bible - any of its hundreds of permutations and degradations - hasn't a clue to what RVing is.

Yeah, that.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend
reply to post by QuantumQuackers

We get it now, you and your buddy "Jax" are the only ones that know whatsup. You basically own remote viewing.

It's not a material item. RV cannot be owned, say, like yo Momma.

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend Which finger am I holding up?

Trick question.

Pull it out first.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by daaskapital

What is google?

edit, lol.
edit on 17-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

Yeah, what is google? I can tell you, it is a data mining site that records your IP address and records your search terms for a Profile of your habits and search terms. All is reported to the NSA.
Here is my search engine, blows google away!
ixquick.com...

Ixquick Protects Your Privacy! The only search engine that does not record your IP address

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Everything i have said is the truth.

I believe you. Pay no attention to the ones screaming demons and such, what you saw was a remote viewer, you saw for yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I interrupted a comedian last night; he got back me back with a joke about my mother being fat.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Are you sure they just weren't using you as a relay? May not have had anything to do with you, she just may have been using you to boost the signal. kinda like a radio relay tower. Helps to have a power source you can use to get you further out. It would have been polite to ask first but sometimes I don't think they know you are aware of what you have or what they are doing. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I will not, as i have no interest in you whatsoever, there is nothing to gain but your approval of what i have already said is fact.
I hardly leave my home as it is, i would not put myself through the anxiety of having to wander around some randoms home.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What is remote viewing???
Remember: Google is your friend.

Not really...not when they invade people's privacy

I did look it up...i just want some people's opinions on it...
Your response invades the bubble I keep around myself which allows me to believe that most people are somewhat normal and /or have a mild degree of ability to carry out a self motivated quest for knowledge

That's my opinion on that subject

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks, but it's already too late for me.

The guy in your avatar looks like Russel Crowe, or is that the point?

edit on 17-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

This is a possibility, as i said she was surprised that i saw her.
And if they do harness the energy from others, i think that its is an awful thing to do, especially if the energy is put there for a reason of protection, and the energy was made for good and not some selfish government agenda.

Thank you for this, it didn't even occur to me that maybe this is what she was doing.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't believe in remote viewing. There's no substantial proof for it.

Now, I HAVE had similar experiences during lucid dreams, where I have encountered other dreamers. But, those events are all in my head, just like your flannel shirt lady is all in your head.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

well yes you can go anywhere you want to, but its best to have an idea or picture of where you want to go.

there could be a few reasons she couldnt or didnt get inside,
1... i may have stopped her and she lost the connection.
2... i work a little with wicca and i have a protection up.
3...she looked me up on Google street view and she couldn't get past the door, because she has never seen inside before.
4... i have been told the "visitors" look out for me.
5... i ask my guides for protection.

love and harmony
Whateva

Sorry to jump into the middle of the discussion here, but by "visitors", do you mean what many folks refer to as shadow people?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumQuackers

reply to post by QuantumQuackers

We get it now, you and your buddy "Jax" are the only ones that know whatsup. You basically own remote viewing.

It's not a material item. RV cannot be owned, say, like yo Momma.

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend Which finger am I holding up?

Trick question.

Pull it out first.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

looks like I've found a new friend

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
I thought remote viewing was done without being where you are viewing, like me (in the uk) seeing something in the US, this just sounds like someone peeping through your window :/ equily as spooky,lol

A part of the person's energy leaves and its akin to mental projection or a specific kind of astral travel. Yes, you cant see them if that sensitive, or flash on them and see with insight.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Hefficide

All true, besides, a person can 'remote view' without ever being seen. And your right, the viewer can be in UK and see specific things in China for instance....

have to be high profile in order to be singled out for that.... should they exist,

No they can't do that with some people. A person who most times knows who is on the phone, has messages to pick up a loved on, and it turned out he was sick, who can sense when family is returning, and who is very aware of any energy in their space, there is no such thing as undetectable remote viewing, as it involves an energy signature of the person, and can't be done otherwise.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by grubblesnert

I will not, as i have no interest in you whatsoever, there is nothing to gain but your approval of what i have already said is fact.
I hardly leave my home as it is, i would not put myself through the anxiety of having to wander around some randoms home.

Love and harmony
Whateva
As promised I'm back and must say that I am disappointed, but not surprised, by your response to my offer.
Was it a refusal based on:

-pride?
-fear of failure?
-you knowing that you are indeed practicing the art of BS ?(not RV)
-you misunderstanding my true intention and value of my offer. If you did accept and connect?

I honnestly and sincerely did my part. I was located in an enviroment rich in distinct visual objects and "vibes" and low on distractions.
I opened up both my heart and crown chakras. I visulized broadcasting my energy around the earth via the magnetic earth's field flowing to Australia and back to me and repeating.
I am not joking Ma'am/Sir!
You either:
A. dropped the ball
B.refused to play catch
C.do not know how to play the game of RVing.

My tuition tells me the answer is C

I am open to try this again, if you have second thoughts. I sincerely would like to make this conection, to have you lock nto my "vibes" and wow me!:up
If this occures you have my word I will be your greatest advocate and offer the sincerest of apologies to all ATSers who care to know.
If you try and fail I promise I will not be rude or critical and will praise you for your efforts.

I the spirit of peace love light and honesty...........

WHAT DO YOU SAY!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join