I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
um gee OP it sucks you mistook me as an old woman..
look I'm sorry, I couldnt help but notice your blinding smile from across the street I JUST HAD to get a look at the amazing beautiful girl who was emitting this wondrous light...lol you are a female right?
edit on 16-8-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

Paranormal Pick-Up Line #38.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I remote viewed her. I felt her presence, i then honed in on her and shifted my mind right to where she was. but i was safe inside my house.

You may have viewed this person remotely but in no way shape or from were you practicing the science and art of "remote viewing".

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumQuackers

We get it now, you and your buddy "Jax" are the only ones that know whatsup.

You basically own remote viewing.

Which finger am I holding up?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

lol! I know that one!

middle finger right hand?

you should try for something more difficult next time.... like what exactly you are saying as you sit and grumble under your breath about how egotistical you think some people are!

hope you have a good night!

edit on 16-8-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

not if he's british
then it would be index and middle finger

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

....you can't guess again.

Have a good one too.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

That's not a finger, naughty naughty!!

Seriously, I would be angry and creeped out if I were the OP. Invasion of privacy pisses me off!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Hey Whateva, is there a reason that you think someone would be interested in remote viewing you? And you are certain you saw someone that looked like that looking in your window, correct?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here's my thought on remote viewing....

I could be way off base...

But the bible doesn't say we have these kinds of powers. It does say we have some abilities. But what happens when you remote view I think is this. If somehow, and I've never heard of such a thing, but do it or have it done to you via God. So like John the revelator in the bible was shown future events by God. He knew it was God showing him these events. And was instructed to write it all down. That's one form of it.

But if you're talking about any joe blow who thinks they can somehow get magical powers to remote view in a present tense without God, and not offered to them by God. Then it's fairly clear to me that it would be a demonic thing.

A demon could easily show you what's going on anywhere in the world using a form of telepathy. It's not you just going around viewing things. It's a demon providing this remote access viewing. The reason this happens is by the viewer having success they get further drawn into this type of deception. The deception is the practice of mysticism or divination. The bible talks about that in significant detail.

It talks about how it's possible. And about how it's from satan and in my mind facilitated to the viewer via demons. Just another occultic trap that people could easily fall into if there not careful. The risk of it is when you do these things you open doorways into your spiiritual life for demons to inhabit.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

i have no idea what i could have said or posted that got their attention.
oh yeah im really sure it was her or someone who looks closely similar to her.

and if i did know something there is no need to come and look around my house. i have no secrets i post everything here on ATS. i don't keep many notes. i have no secret rooms to hide in.

So i have no idea how her "coming" here could help. I don't lie and i don't exaggerate, i try my best to explain things as they are or as i see them.

if she was working for someone i could only think of it being something i have posted here.
if she was just curious about me, and finding for herself if i am an honest person well then fine, but seriously stay off my property.
I have no idea what damage she could have caused.

love and harmony
whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i just found this and maybe just maybe she was just casually having a look at me, as others have stated.

Dr. Smith was ordained as a shamanic minister following decades of training and experience. She now works as a life coach, remote viewing trainer and shamanic practitioner in Boulder City, NV. She is available for speaking and teaching engagements, as well as research, private coaching and training.

Mindwise

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
if she comes back repeately mabey worry then. Once of ocassion but it down to randow bizzareness event.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Alright....that is a bit creepy,I know i have seen this very same person drive by me in a vehicle looking at me very strangely.Those creepy looking eyes....how could i forget someone that odd,where did you say you as from?How long ago was it when you seen this individual?Where?what City????????

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Im in Townsville Queensland Australia.
and by reading the small amount of info about her, It says she is from Boulder City Nevada USA.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What is remote viewing???

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It seems to me that the OP is provided definative proof as to their ability to BS, not RV

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Remember: Google is your friend.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What is google?

edit, lol.
edit on 17-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by daaskapital
Remember: Google is your friend.

Not really...not when they invade people's privacy

I did look it up...i just want some people's opinions on it...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
It seems to me that the OP is provided definative proof as to their ability to BS, not RV

Everything i have said is the truth.
Unless you are the woman who i identified and you claim it wasn't you, well then fine.
I apologize and there is a good lookalike peeking through peoples windows.

And yes ive been told that i am not a remote viewer from the "real deal" RVers, i don't really give a crap what its called. but i did what i did and saw what i saw.

Love and harmony
whateva

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join