It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, please at least try and see an alternative take on this

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've just logged in today and saw the theory in this thread being supported-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The idea that TPTB pulled out of a false flag because the people 'were on to it?

Surely people can not be buying this theory?

I fell for the Olympic conspiracy and hold my hands up but we have to learn from it and see it for what it is.

The conspiracy was blatant, in our faces, designed to create a lot of attention to get people talking about an event that was not going to happen.

Remember this thread-

The underground poster of an Osama Bin Liden figure walking away looking over his shoulder from a crowd of people at a train station.

It is what it is, this poster was designed to resemble an image of what the majority of western people associate with a 'terrorist' walking away from a crowded place- your imagination does the rest of the work.

TPTB, along with all the money and technology advantages, have many of the top intellects in their ranks. They already take the spread of 'conspiracies' very seriously, the internet has allowed millions of people to access info they could not previously get hold of.

So the notion that the people made TPTB pull out of a false flag is silly because we know they already combat conspiracy theories on the internet with disinfo agents. If they already understand the spread of conspiracies online and are already working against it, then why would they create a conspiracy that was in our faces only to then pull out of it when people started spreading the word on an Olympic false flag?

The conspiracy was there, the undergound poster thread shows that. Millions of people viewed the Olympic false flag videos. It was all deliberate. We were played like fiddles in an ever changing game. People won't admit it but I will, I've been made to look a fool amongst friends and family over the false flag which I spoke about that never happened. I'm glad it never, and I'd rather look a fool than see people be killed, but the point is, the conspiracy movement via the internet has took many steps backwards.

That theory is far more plausible IMO than TPTB (already aware of internet conspiracies and actively fighting against them) pulling out of their false flag plans because the 'people knew' and it would be too obvious if they carried it out!

It was designed so millions would think something was planned and look foolish once the games went by with nothing happening.

One of the most glaring points that I missed before the games ((which I became aware of at the opening ceremony)), is that there was never any intention to commit a false flag where the Queen, the future king, the PM and many other foreign leaders were all together. I admit I never pointed that out beforehand, but once I saw the opening ceremony, that became obvious.

I watched a Judo match with Cameron and Putin sitting side by side! No false flag was ever planned, it was a fake conspiracy, which I believe was fueled by TPTB to undermine the conspiracy movement. To appreciate this point, you have to realise that governments ARE actively tackling and addressing the spread of internet conspiracies, and they take it very seriously.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I would like to agree with what you have stated here.

The fact that the Olympics was such a large affair it was not the opportune moment for a false flag, which can be subtle in nature. They don’t have to be massive explosions.

False flag (also known as black flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is: flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations and can be used during peace-time.

Source

The origin of the term itself is of a subtle nature, where the changing of a flag color or markings to hide your true identity or purpose.

Yarrggg pirates!

I am under the assumption the some false flags, ones we have already witnessed, are incredible small/seemingly insignificant in comparison to the targeting of the Olympics.

Who knows, we may find out long in the future about practiced false flag operations, just like during the cold war.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I hope we did foil their plans. I've wondered if it was possible and yeah now I believe it is possible.

We #ing rock!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think I was more concerned about a real one than any false thing myself . After all, Munich wasn't false and the Norway shooter wasn't anyone's patsy. (for just a couple examples) The screw balls who would have seen that as a golden time to spread mayhem are never few, I'll bet.

In my mind, I'm going to thank England's ability to act fast and fill gaps on the fly that G4S almost screwed them royally for. Unless we've been getting a very inaccurate run down of events over here, it sounds like pre-planning sure wasn't to thank for the lack of incidents.

So heck, once in awhile it doesn't hurt to thank the authorities I suppose, even if next week they're back to doing things that make us all hate them again. There wasn't even an "Olympic Park" type incident. I'm as impressed by that as I am truly grateful the games went off without anything more notable than the Medal count to recall London 2012 for.

(Oh..and I still don't get what was up with the Exorcist music for the creepy opening segment.. lol..but that's another thread.)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I totally agree, OP. I honestly cannot believe what some people are saying. Fortunately, I didn't believe it anyway. There are certain conspiracies I just will not support. It involves the mind.. & it was the PERFECT time and place sure but, I use my intuition more than anyone I know. My intuition didn't tell me ANYTHING at all when I would see the posts and videos. I cannot be 100% right all the time so I silently just wondered but never heard anything at all. I don't watch television so I would not have watched the Olympics but, I knewww if something did happen I'd either be hearing about it and let's not forget definitely reading about it on here, lol.
edit on 14-8-2012 by lethalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh and, btw.. The only false flag I heard about, is that our flag fell at the perfect time during the anthem. Right at "Our flag was still thereeeeee." DROP.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, people laughed at the hobos wearing tin foil hats.. and guess what? The hobos were the clever ones.

Ill be making a thread on that in few hours

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Does it matter if 'the powers that be' fueled it?

What I think really matters is that many looked into it. That some of us fueled it.

Do you think destruction is necessary for change to take place? Is it not enough that 'your rights' are disregarded? Shouldn't that call for change?

Is it that some of you think...that since you have the theory at your fingertips, and the conspiracy takes place, that your explanation of the act is how you will convince others that corruption must be removed? Surely, some of you want change, but without a strong base all structures are capable of collapse and maybe this is what you see with our current 'system'. So are you going to make a strong base, and strengthen it with the slowly, dramatically decreasing time you have left ( as some may believe) or are you going to wait til the last minute and perform a 'miraculous, 180° awakening? Maybe deep down you think nothing catastrophic is bound to happen, so then what are you doing here?

I hope somebody may respond, there is something I hope to learn of this.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists have used this technique well before there was an Internet.

1. Claim something is going to happen.
2. Enjoy fuss and fury of anticipation.
3. Something DOES NOT happen.
4. Claim it was your exposure that cancelled the event.

The key is that you get to take credit no matter what happens. The little twist this time is also interesting:

4. It actually happened, but you don't know it did because it's too subtle.

This has the effect of stretching out the conversation. One fellow suggested the "False Flag" was the release of a slow-acting, but extremely deadly virus released at the Olympic venue. People will take it to their home countries, then the virus will manifest, killing a vast swath of Earth's population. (This is straight from Tom Clancy's "Rainbow Six" novel, btw)

The take-away here is to be wary of False Flag claims. They're usually false.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Oh, the irony.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agreed. As stated in my post, subtle actions can lead to major changes....Ripple in a pond?

Example: MSM announces a story about a Christianity feeling threatened in the US. A common and relatively beign statement. But a potential result is indirectly effecting the mentality of the population to think their values are threatened…then they start asking by who? MSM has the answer for that too when stories of some middle eastern country wanting nukes comes out. The population then makes ignorant connections and feel threatened by middle eastern nations..

Subtly is the key. Obvious ones can be effective as well, but in those cases you think a lot more people would start asking questions.

edit on 14-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's a strange way of living your life. It basically implies that you can never be wrong. Either you make the prediction and it comes true and if it does not come true it is because you made the prediction. It's like the phrase "heads I win , tails you lose." Oh well, role on the 21.12.12 theories.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Conspiracy theorists have used this technique well before there was an Internet.

1. Claim something is going to happen.
2. Enjoy fuss and fury of anticipation.
3. Something DOES NOT happen.
4. Claim it was your exposure that cancelled the event.

The key is that you get to take credit no matter what happens. The little twist this time is also interesting:

4. It actually happened, but you don't know it did because it's too subtle.

This has the effect of stretching out the conversation. One fellow suggested the "False Flag" was the release of a slow-acting, but extremely deadly virus released at the Olympic venue. People will take it to their home countries, then the virus will manifest, killing a vast swath of Earth's population. (This is straight from Tom Clancy's "Rainbow Six" novel, btw)

What I take from it is that we will always be one step behind TPTB asthe world stands today.

We can assess a false flag would help their agenda move along, but I've now learnt they are not going to promote where and when they do it. We can learn from this.

The Olympic Conspiracy was the first time since 9/11 that people could identify predictive programming similar to what happened 9/11, the underground poster is very blatant in what it is. There's a famous saying-

'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me'.

You've got to drop the idea we 'the people', foiled their plans. We were played like fiddles. Pick ourselves up and start over.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Never mind the false flag.

Someone on here said that ET would show themselves in the stadium in the middle of the games.
Not at the opening cerimonies nor at the end with the greatest audiences. But in the middle.
Why would ET wait until a world wide public event and then not chose the most popular days?

Uh well there are too many people on here with their springs wound too tight.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

There are no miraculous 180 degree awakenings. People open their eyes slowly, unfortunately. Even when presented with tons of information, warnings etc.. They do not process it well and, many stay in denial because of many reasons, with fear being at the top of that list. Many people I know have had information for years now on certain areas but, because of their denial for whatever reason it may be ..they entered into full blown blinded/ignorant bliss all over again. Same goes with people who do not want change, comfortably living in their comfort zones and hope to remain with the same pattern of life they have been carrying out forever. People should be prepared for ANYTHING, not just a conspiracy here, a conspiracy there, war here, martial law there. Hell, I know people who do not research anything at all on their own, believing just public opinion/media. It must suck to be one of those people. For example someone who watches the soon to be POTUS speeches but has NO idea what his record is like or anything else for that matter. I don't think it is okay to like someone who is going to be the PRESIDENT all over some charisma, okay ideas with okay speaking skills.. They might hear the opposite of what they're going through and jump all over it. All because of some false hope and false promises. I think deep down almost everyone knows by now something is going to happen, something big, they just don't know what or don't want to know. Meet some new people, These people...they'll express their love for idiotic things like celebrities, and hatred for simple mediocre things like what someone else is wearing. They have not a care in the world. Oh but God forbid someone tell them the truth about matters, if they never saw it on the news.. it never happened.

edit on 14-8-2012 by lethalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Wow. Just wow..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Remember this thread-

The underground poster of an Osama Bin Liden figure walking away looking over his shoulder from a crowd of people at a train station.

It is what it is, this poster was designed to resemble an image of what the majority of western people associate with a 'terrorist' walking away from a crowded place- your imagination does the rest of the work.

Here's another Transport For London poster (my speech-bubble) --- 'Bin Laden' lurking behind a horse's ass.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Learner
Does it matter if 'the powers that be' fueled it?

What I think really matters is that many looked into it. That some of us fueled it.

Do you think destruction is necessary for change to take place? Is it not enough that 'your rights' are disregarded? Shouldn't that call for change?

Is it that some of you think...that since you have the theory at your fingertips, and the conspiracy takes place, that your explanation of the act is how you will convince others that corruption must be removed? Surely, some of you want change, but without a strong base all structures are capable of collapse and maybe this is what you see with our current 'system'. So are you going to make a strong base, and strengthen it with the slowly, dramatically decreasing time you have left ( as some may believe) or are you going to wait til the last minute and perform a 'miraculous, 180° awakening? Maybe deep down you think nothing catastrophic is bound to happen, so then what are you doing here?

I hope somebody may respond, there is something I hope to learn of this.

I wasn't really thinking along those lines (that people are waiting for a big event to change the world).

Any false flag that occurs in the next year or so will almost certainly be blamed on Iran. We are being prepped for it. The lies and propaganda start many years before anything happens. TPTB were pushing for the Iraq war many years before 9/11.

I apologise to the forum for banging on and on about Iran, but that is what is next on the agenda once Syria is dealt with.

You can't just invade/start bombing a country, Israel is being held back from bombing Iran, but they need a 'green light'- an Iranian act of aggression (which could from a false flag) would 'justify' a military response. That is the opinion of the foreign policy experts (see my threads on this).

This agenda is real, on the path to Persia, the false flag option is the main policy that will speed up the process of getting the war started.

So it isn't a case of waiting for an event to change the world, but rather waiting to see when they will carry out the attack to blame on Iran to further their agenda in the middle east.

As another poster said, the fact that nothing happened at the Olympics shows how well the intelligence services can work in stopping terrorism. Terrorists are real, and our security services protect us from them, which we should be grateful for. However, as seen with 9/11, TPTB can and will pull the strings to make things happen, and we don't have protection from that.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lethalized

So then...I assume you or even the majority off ATS are stocking up on theories, not living in contrast to the system which is supposedly corrupt? I don't think this is all you do in regards to 'the problem', but I see that this is something in your daily living. I do not intend to judge, but wouldn't it be effective to start contemplating what to do in terms of change? What to have from thereon and so forth....If not, who can refute that we are giving our will power to others, so that they will make decisions for us? If such a thing still takes place even after a government-overthrow or 'awakening', I believe corruption is liable to begin anew, after all it's what we are doing now, and look at our system.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join