It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+92 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi All,

I am new to ATS so please go easy on me. I was on my way to work and whilst waiting for the train on the underground i saw this poster. It was an official olympics 2012 poster from the mayors office.

I noticed that in the poster you have the underground with lots of people enjoying themselves. In the bottom right hand side of the picture you notice a very suspicious arab looking guy looking back at the the crowd and the underground.

The arab guy really stood out to me and i thought i show some family, friends and colleagues at work. No one noticed him till i pointed it out. Everyone did say it did look very dodgy and couldnt make out why they would put him on there.

I wanted to know what everyone thought about this

edit on 23-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
lol, that's so true I didn't even notice him till you mentioned it. but it is weird, as to why they have included him... I see a lot of people are talking about an false flag on the Olympics, as it would be a good excuse for all the countries to get together and "combat" or analilate other countries that harbor terriosts..next question would be, When will this end..Who will be the last country.. When will the people realize that their own government is conducting these attacks, when will the people stop being so ignorant when the evidence is right in front of them, but they just decide to turn away and act like they don't know, because they're scared to believe it..
edit on 23-7-2012 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

How cute...is that lady holding a red flag??? lol and yes the arab guy is very sus in that pic as he seems very by himself...

very interesting subconscious programming going on in this pic...
edit on 23-7-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Its damm intresting, but I think its just someone having a little fun. On the other hand it could be something much much more, lets see how long the posters stay up.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The uk is a very multi-cultural society. The olympic games is a totally muti-cultural event.

I find it very odd that they have placed this person so far away from everyone else. There is a definite speration of this person from the rest of the crowd.

Conspiracy would suggest this is a sign. Especially with the red flag being raised beside him.

At the very least it seems it could be considered a little offensive that they made a point of leaving this person out on his own.

(nice catch op)
edit on 23-7-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Looks like a Sikh to me, but hey it's the olympics, it's in the east end, this is a conspiracy web site, so.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The strange thing is i took this picture about 4 months ago and i saw it on most stations. According to the guardian newspaper you have about 3.5 million people using the tube every day so lots of people have seen this poster.

It looks like this poster has now been taken down as i havent seen it again. Im glad i did take the picture

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

A few people have said to me he looks sikh but if you showed this picture to majority of people they would say he looks like an arab terrorist

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Very good eye. This is just the type of thing that makes subliminal messaging so effective. You dont think that you see it, but your subconscious does, and thats all that matters.

The makers of this poster, and I am sure many higher ups had to give the ok for it to be placed, knew exactly what they were doing. S&F.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 23-7-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: mispelling

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Get Ahead of the Games

Anagram
A Megadeath Fest He Go

Just figure I'd throw that out there..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphire187
The strange thing is i took this picture about 4 months ago and i saw it on most stations. According to the guardian newspaper you have about 3.5 million people using the tube every day so lots of people have seen this poster.

It looks like this poster has now been taken down as i havent seen it again. Im glad i did take the picture

hmm..interesting as you say you took that picture 4 months ago. I was in London for a week in middle of May, and I rode the "Tube" and never saw that pic, But than again I must of wasn't looking for it. But the fact that he is far from the people and on his own, Is strange and i believe the only muslim in the pic..Why isolate him by his self, and of course he is "Terriost" looking..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
He looks like Bin Laden.

THE face of terrorism.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Also looks like everyone's smiling, except for the arab looking guy..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I thought the words "Avoids the Queues, Travel a different way" looked a bit suss

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Don't know what you're all worried about......nothing will happen, and just in case it did happen on the underground......they've already done the practice drills back in February for that scenario.

Emergency crews stage Tube terror attack drill

Nothing ever happens when you run drills for it.

Sarcasm aside...i guess you have to run drills to expect any scenario, thats natural for any organization, i just know what happens when our lot does it.

Unless this is an ad run by the same group who put yo the NYPD drone posters, i'm sure someone sits at the top finding things to wind conspiracy theorists about.

You can understand why we would highlight odd things like this, but i bet someone somewhere is saying. "Hehe....i just stuck a turban on a guy and a red flag in the picture.....you watch all the conspiracy theorists head veins explode!"

CX.
edit on 23/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I try not to read much into these types of things but it does seem a little out of place. To me it looks like he is the only one in the picture walking away from the underground while everyone else is going towards it. It does appear this was purposely illustrated this way for one reason or another.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Looks more like a perfectly innocuous beturbaned Sikh to me,now if he had been wearing a camouflaged shemagh and was sporting a bandolier whilst carrying an AK47?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think we should be more worried about the ginger with the afro. Afterall they are accused of not having souls.

It does seem kind of odd. "Avoid the qeues, travel a different way" sounds like an implication of something more sinister to me. Also the lone arab guy with no smile away from the crowd.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Looks more like a perfectly innocuous beturbaned Sikh to me,now if he had been wearing a camouflaged shemagh and was sporting a bandolier whilst carrying an AK47?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have to wonder if this poster is a fake.

I have been looking for these online and came across the official site or these posters.

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

It states;

By popular demand, you can now download all of the Get Ahead of the Games posters.

It says you can download all of the posters. The poster the OP has presented is not here? Very strange. None of the other posters have someone waving a red flag beside anybody.

Can't help feel now that this is a fake and cleverly similar to the originals but a fake to stir up controversy.

Why is it not on the page with all the others?

Edit to add: Looked again and just spotted there is a kid holding a red flag in one other one. There is also some numbers in this one which you can play around with.
www.getaheadofthegames.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join