It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, please at least try and see an alternative take on this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Don't forget that as people wake up - they are not relying on being told what to do by the governments as much as before. Look at how many people are conducting their own research and making their own documentaries etcetera. There is an enormous amount of information sharing occurring all over the planet.

People in the fully awakened state are exhibiting less fear than ever before in our history. People are no longer in fear of dying and no longer in fear of living - whatever the journey entails. I don't mean to generalise it's just the first hand experiences I am having suggest people are asking questions and Children are being born with an innate sense of knowing.

The cabal/illuminati/whatever cannot kill every single person who dares to overstep confidentiality boundaries or who threatens their plans. Anyone who is deeply Spiritual or who has had a positive death experience will know that killing a human body does not provide power to the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Should a person be killed then their Spirit is free. The cabal/illuminati/whatever know this and know that the populous has not been taught this and so live with the desire to hang on to their earthly lives. While we do deserve to live our earthly lives with freedom and for as long as possible without psychopathic intervention - the cabal/illuminati/whatever know that their lies are all they have.

I still believe that the growing numbers of awakened people are having a profound effect on the plans of the cabal/illuminati/whatever. Liars and lies are doomed to failure and the cracks are not only showing they are widening and causing great concern. The power of all the awakened in unison is awesome.

I read somewhere the other day - when people want peace instead of a new television - we will have peace.

When everyone realises that they want their freedom back - we will have our freedom - it is inevitable. The truth always bubbles to the surface - always.

Much Peace...

NB As an example 9/11 is a topic that people are working out for themselves - they don't even bother asking questions of authoritative figures - the populous knows they will lie - far too much evidence out there to be viewed and read. People in the awakened state and those who are rousing - know to find their own answers. What are the cabal/illuminati/whatever going to do when masses of people don't even confront them anymore????

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Don't forget that as people wake up - they are not relying on being told what to do by the governments as much as before. Look at how many people are conducting their own research and making their own documentaries etcetera. There is an enormous amount of information sharing occurring all over the planet.

People in the fully awakened state are exhibiting less fear than ever before in our history. People are no longer in fear of dying and no longer in fear of living - whatever the journey entails. I don't mean to generalise it's just the first hand experiences I am having suggest people are asking questions and Children are being born with an innate sense of knowing.

The cabal/illuminati/whatever cannot kill every single person who dares to overstep confidentiality boundaries or who threatens their plans. Anyone who is deeply Spiritual or who has had a positive death experience will know that killing a human body does not provide power to the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Should a person be killed then their Spirit is free. The cabal/illuminati/whatever know this and know that the populous has not been taught this and so live with the desire to hang on to their earthly lives. While we do deserve to live our earthly lives with freedom and for as long as possible without psychopathic intervention - the cabal/illuminati/whatever know that their lies are all they have.

I still believe that the growing numbers of awakened people are having a profound effect on the plans of the cabal/illuminati/whatever. Liars and lies are doomed to failure and the cracks are not only showing they are widening and causing great concern. The power of all the awakened in unison is awesome.

I read somewhere the other day - when people want peace instead of a new television - we will have peace.

When everyone realises that they want their freedom back - we will have our freedom - it is inevitable. The truth always bubbles to the surface - always.

Much Peace...

NB As an example 9/11 is a topic that people are working out for themselves - they don't even bother asking questions of authoritative figures - the populous knows they will lie - far too much evidence out there to be viewed and read. People in the awakened state and those who are rousing - know to find their own answers. What are the cabal/illuminati/whatever going to do when masses of people don't even confront them anymore????

Hey, missed this post, I agree with pretty much most of the things you mentioned

People are waking up but the Illuminati/elite/TPTB whatever you call them will adjust- so this current climate of being able to research all this info isn't going to last forever.

We'll see attempts to stop the internet as we know it, a greater increase in the surveillance state etc. On top of that, we will see what I propose in this thread- fake conspiracies in order to discredit the real info out there. It already happens with shills and disinfo agents etc.

Edit- in the back of my mind, there is also the theory that we are awakening because 'they' want us to- perhaps they want unrest as that may be part of their plans- to expose those within the populations who can think for themselves- they would be viewed as dangerous etc.

edit on 19-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Logic dictates that the more people that know about something the more aware they become, making it difficult to carry out such an act without overwhelming evidence being discovered.

However, the olympics isnt over yet. We have more to come.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I couldn't watch the Olympics.
The lighting looked too much like a bunch of cap-stones.

It's best I don't take stuff so literally sometimes.
What's cap-stones got to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Totally agree with you. No false flag was ever planned, especially not in London near royalty and bankers. Just like the plane that was taken down by "brave Americans" before it made it to the White House.

They wanted to make theorists look like baboons and it worked.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It's great to engage in a healthy discussion thanks for the opportunity. I would like to hope you are wrong about the cabal/illuminati/whatever wanting us to awaken. I feel that they - perhaps - know that the chance we would awaken en masse is a distinct possibility and one they have not addressed thoroughly. Wanting us to awaken would give them an inroad to say they were only experimenting - to help us - another lie of an unmeasurable magnitude!!! Just remember liars will utilise every opportunity to advance their own cause - I survived seven years with a narcissist/pathological liar and what I learned could fill a book!!!

Planning false flag attacks is something they could do with ease - before - but now that people are questioning just about everything - then planning false flags is an increasingly difficult task. They are liars and they have to tell more and more lies to cover for the original lies and so on....

That takes enormous amounts of energy. I also believe that more and more whistleblowers will come forward - we are at the very beginning of an era where change is evident - the earth is changing, people are changing, society is changing and I tell Students that this is the most exciting time to be alive.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

How do you know that no false flag event was ever planned - know something?? Unless you have proof - please share with the rest of us. Just saying so is your right to your opinion and I fully respect that but how do you come to your opinion??? Please share.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

It's great to engage in a healthy discussion thanks for the opportunity. I would like to hope you are wrong about the cabal/illuminati/whatever wanting us to awaken. I feel that they - perhaps - know that the chance we would awaken en masse is a distinct possibility and one they have not addressed thoroughly. Wanting us to awaken would give them an inroad to say they were only experimenting - to help us - another lie of an unmeasurable magnitude!!! Just remember liars will utilise every opportunity to advance their own cause - I survived seven years with a narcissist/pathological liar and what I learned could fill a book!!!

Planning false flag attacks is something they could do with ease - before - but now that people are questioning just about everything - then planning false flags is an increasingly difficult task. They are liars and they have to tell more and more lies to cover for the original lies and so on....

That takes enormous amounts of energy. I also believe that more and more whistleblowers will come forward - we are at the very beginning of an era where change is evident - the earth is changing, people are changing, society is changing and I tell Students that this is the most exciting time to be alive.

Much Peace...

You could be right, maybe the tide is turning.

I guess time will tell which theory is correct

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by rainychica

well as long as you understood what was intended in the post, that's the main thing don't you think?

I was being comedic, you silly person! Didn't have a thing against *what* you said...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I know its hard for your ego to accept that so many people see what you cant.... but thats just reality. People can and do affect history. We are not powerless, and if the Illuminati treats us like idiots, sooner or later they will make a mistake that is very, very hard to sweep under the rug as a coincidence.

9/11 was a bit out of their league actually. Sure they brought down the buildings but it caused tons of people to become more aware of whats going on.

Thanks again to everybody, and in particular Rik Clay, Youtube and Google for making Illuminati afraid to carry out this event. No wonder they want to control and censor the Internet. Without it, this couldnt have been done.

edit on 24-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join