It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

People, please at least try and see an alternative take on this

page: 2
14
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
In general I must agree with you OP, in that there is always some major event on the horizon for mankind (supposedly). can't remember who to quote, but someone said in regards to an event unfolding and people pre-empting it and posting in places like this that it is like the saying "Heads I win, Tails you loose" either way your butt is coverd, it's almost a way of being able to say virtually anything without being blasted for being wrong, and even if you were, you've allways got your computer screen to hide behind.

I think the best way to deal with the ENTIRE issue of MOST conspiracy theories is to by all means have a read, and a think and discussion with friends, the like minded or loved ones, if you still have something to say you can always post it here, but in general just take each day as it comes and be thankful for it. I know personaly that 9 times out of 10 when i bring any topic like this up with MOST people i'm met with "Man, your paranoid" or "that's just silly" but it's just something I do for a bit of entertainment whilst presiding in this mortal coil.

If it starts to bother you, just do something to take your mind off it, listen to or play music, Play a Video game or watch a favourite movie or Show, go for a bike ride, go fishing whatever takes your mind off it for a few hours is good for people like us, who can sometimes get caught up in the excitement of all the fasinating predictions


Light, Love, and all that crap.....




posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance
 
The only thing I did for Jan. 1, 2000, was to fill my bathtub up with water the night before. At least I could flush my toilet and wash my hair.

It never hurts to be a bit prepared for CHAOS!

I'm glad nothing happened at the Olympics ..... Hahaha.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I will start my response with - can you prove that collective thought didn't stop a proposed false flag attack? It is easy to argue/discuss any topic dependent on your personal views and access to information.

Anyone who has listened to their intuition will know that listening to it - is valuable time and energy well spent. Just think of the times when you have done something - and immediately thought - I knew I should not have done that - but you do it anyway and then castigate yourself for not listening to your intuition/conscience/inner sense of knowing and then rectify the mess or mistake.

Just imagine that many thousands and millions of people collectively joining a tangible, recorded, written thread on the internet - linked up all those people in an intellectual way - and by that combined thought process - stopped a proposed event. Proof that my theory is wrong and absolutely impossible and I will concede defeat.

I am finding that I am ignoring the word conspiracy more and more. I trawl the internet and read 'information' and apply my own intellect and exercise my ability to discern the factual information from the disinformation. Over the past few years it has become more and more challenging.

Should the collective thoughts of everyone linked to the prevention of a catastrophic event be real - let's go again and keep going until we sort out every woeful predicament on this beautiful but stressed planet - just a thought...

Much Peace...



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
*puts on tin foil hat*

The occult follow a script, that they have been for hundreds and thousands of years. Rituals are played out in plain sight, be it 'accidentally' through religions, aka the old Paganism/Abrahamic foundation debate etc.

Remember the illuminati card game that predicted several events that happened after it's release? Assuming that it was legit (and to my knowledge it is, the cards that is), then it is reasonably plausible to assume they have some kind of reasoning in throwing bread crumbs per se, to those who are looking. Anyone remember the church in Manhattan somewhere that had burning towers carved into it's stone, or the one dollar bill with all the messages on it.

People have believed crazier things (look no further then religion, or followers of the Vatican), looking at the Olympic symbolism that was displayed, it was an easy message for people see that related to the assumed conspiracy.

Personally, the way i look at this conspiracy, i mean the one with all the triangles, all seeing eye, ancient civilization, phoenix, rituals, geometry, etc (I hate labeling things, especially using the word illuminati); is that, someone, somewhere, for whatever reason, is trying to send a message, to someone, somewhere - that is undeniable, to ignore all the symbolism would be, in my opinion, would be to think up external reasons to account for the coincidences.

As for looking like a fool, thats what you get for believing in everything you see and read. Sure i went around saying what if aliens arrive at the Olympics, or hey, there might be a false flag. But never said it will happen, or that it might, only that it was an interesting interpretation of events and information.

The people up the top, the elite, have been quietly engineering our culture, and as we are essentially a creation of the strings that have been pulled, they would have a greater understand of our social and cultural psychology, especially if they have the ability to track all online activity of facebook and ATS.

Hell, when you are a billionare that owns large portions of the world, you will inevitably become detached from the reality of people and everyday living, god knows how strong this detachment would be if you were born into one of these families; the result would be the desire to constantly have what you can't get, push the limits of the conspiracy, trivialize it, see what you can get away with it.

As water does not maintain it's shape, neither does the universe and it's content, its the law of change, and it's unavoidable in the time based reality.

*removes tin foil hat*



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am actually thinking they planted all these strange symbols in posters, etc...for us to think there will be a false flag and to get us to actually WATCH the Olympics. Nielsen Ratings reported it was the 'most watched' Olympics in history of tracking ratings. If so, that was pretty smart.

I don't ever watch the Olympics but I watched some of it this time.
edit on 14-8-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


The problem is, you can find a conspiracy in absolutely anything if you look hard enough, the bigger the event, the bigger the conspiracy.

You could post a picture of a tin of soup on here and people would see symbols and hidden messages in it.....sometimes even conspiracy theorists need to accept that not everything in life has a nefarious undertone.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I will start my response with - can you prove that collective thought didn't stop a proposed false flag attack? It is easy to argue/discuss any topic dependent on your personal views and access to information.



Regarding that point, we have to acknowldege the fact that TPTB are not stupid, they are well, well ahead of the average person.

If they recognise that the internet has caused an upsurge in conspiracies that has become dangerous to them (they are working on changing the internet, they see the spread of possible truths as dangerous to their control), then why on earth would a conspiracy be developed for the public to talk about only to pull out of it because of said discussion?

It does not add up.

That's my angle, not proof by all means, just my theory. TPTB are well ahead of us, they would have anticipated widespread discussion of an Olympic conspiracy, so to argue they pulled out of a false flag because the people were on to it is naive (to me anyway).



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
yeah this is true you can find a conspiracy theory about surrounding almost anything these days more and more pop up every day. one day it's a second sun, then its this and that, thats why we have ATS



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
 


Nice post, your thoughts reflect a lot of my own thoughts on the matter



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
It's a strange way of living your life. It basically implies that you can never be wrong. Either you make the prediction and it comes true and if it does not come true it is because you made the prediction. It's like the phrase "heads I win , tails you lose." Oh well, role on the 21.12.12 theories.


Nice post, but I'm here to say it's ROLL not ROLE!!! Oh the spelling errors, I cannot bear it

And before anyone says it, I've used it's correctly



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rainychica
 


well as long as you understood what was intended in the post, that's the main thing don't you think?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance
 



I think the best way to deal with the ENTIRE issue of MOST conspiracy theories is to by all means have a read, and a think and discussion with friends, the like minded or loved ones, if you still have something to say you can always post it here, but in general just take each day as it comes and be thankful for it. I know personaly that 9 times out of 10 when i bring any topic like this up with MOST people i'm met with "Man, your paranoid" or "that's just silly" but it's just something I do for a bit of entertainment whilst presiding in this mortal coil.

The more knowledge I have in regards to a particular "conspiracy theory," the easier it becomes to accept it or deny its' accuracy. I've also learned to keep my mouth zipped, as most people DO NOT want to hear about the latest conspiracy...for many reasons....first and foremost, because it frightens them since anything is possible!
If someone asks my opinion concerning these things, then I am more than happy to oblige! But I will not live life under the shroud of conspiracy theories! (After all, if it turns out to be true...it;s no longer a conspiracy).



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48
reply to post by blazingdefiance
 



I think the best way to deal with the ENTIRE issue of MOST conspiracy theories is to by all means have a read, and a think and discussion with friends, the like minded or loved ones, if you still have something to say you can always post it here, but in general just take each day as it comes and be thankful for it. I know personaly that 9 times out of 10 when i bring any topic like this up with MOST people i'm met with "Man, your paranoid" or "that's just silly" but it's just something I do for a bit of entertainment whilst presiding in this mortal coil.

The more knowledge I have in regards to a particular "conspiracy theory," the easier it becomes to accept it or deny its' accuracy. I've also learned to keep my mouth zipped, as most people DO NOT want to hear about the latest conspiracy...for many reasons....first and foremost, because it frightens them since anything is possible!
If someone asks my opinion concerning these things, then I am more than happy to oblige! But I will not live life under the shroud of conspiracy theories! (After all, if it turns out to be true...it;s no longer a conspiracy).



this is exactly right and i actually very rarley talk to ANYONE (besides my wife) about these things now a days. I mean it's rediculous when your using a laptop computer quietly on the couch, your mother takes one glance at the screan and procedes to make fun of you for the next 10 minutes.

yeah not really worth the strain on the brain or the emotions.

love, light, and all that crap....



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I agree with you and am well aware that the cabal/illuminati/whatever are well planned and watch everything with intense interest. Just remember that liars have to continually cover their tracks and that takes enormous amounts of energy. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are all pathological liars and because of that they do not develop intellectually. Without intellect they cannot sustain their lies when you add the fact that many many many people all over the planet are awakening - well - the cabal/illuminati/whatever will have to change their plans because liars always exhibit over confidence and that is a sure way to fail.

A note on narcissists, not sure about psychopaths and sociopaths but when they start to age they are prone to psychotic episodes which can occur anytime and anywhere. They are not very pleasant to watch however even the most mind controlled deeply in slumber human will recognise that 'something' is not right with the person having the psychotic episode. What will start to happen is the 'episodes' will occur in public places in full view of the 99%.

As for the internet I imagine that they will just turn it off but by then so many people will be awake - we will cope and adapt and the cabal/illuminati/whatever will not cope and will not adapt. When liars are caught out they have to spend enormous amounts of energy regrouping and replanning - honest people who are just trying to get on with their life - will adapt and will survive.

Much Peace...



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5
 

Perfect reason that there is no one/group behind the scene pulling the strings.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Amanda5
 

Perfect reason that there is no one/group behind the scene pulling the strings.



LOL



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I agree with you and am well aware that the cabal/illuminati/whatever are well planned and watch everything with intense interest. Just remember that liars have to continually cover their tracks and that takes enormous amounts of energy. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are all pathological liars and because of that they do not develop intellectually. Without intellect they cannot sustain their lies when you add the fact that many many many people all over the planet are awakening - well - the cabal/illuminati/whatever will have to change their plans because liars always exhibit over confidence and that is a sure way to fail.

A note on narcissists, not sure about psychopaths and sociopaths but when they start to age they are prone to psychotic episodes which can occur anytime and anywhere. They are not very pleasant to watch however even the most mind controlled deeply in slumber human will recognise that 'something' is not right with the person having the psychotic episode. What will start to happen is the 'episodes' will occur in public places in full view of the 99%.

As for the internet I imagine that they will just turn it off but by then so many people will be awake - we will cope and adapt and the cabal/illuminati/whatever will not cope and will not adapt. When liars are caught out they have to spend enormous amounts of energy regrouping and replanning - honest people who are just trying to get on with their life - will adapt and will survive.

Much Peace...





Good points, in many ways it leads onto why we will see an adjustment from them- the surveillance state is to hold their power together- a time will come when asking even the most simple questions about a government will be viewed as a crime against the state etc- that is the route they have to take to keep their crime syndicate in control-

You bring up Zionism- they call you a 'holocaust denier'.

You point out a mistake a big company makes, 'oh sorry just a mistake'. If it was the other way round you would get prosecuted for a crime.

Point out questions or evidence and they just ignore it dismiss it as nonsense.

They can do this because they control the media, they control governments, so all this already happens.

Here is a perfect example-



People think life will carry on as it is, more and more people are exposed to the conspiracy theories/truths- TPTB will not allow it to continue.

Theyr'e letting us have our time, we think we're clever confronting them at speeches etc, but they are just biding their time- setting us up- because they will not continue to allow the public to question them.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I can see your argument but at the same time can't shake the feeling that the guy on the poster simply represented multi cultural Britain.

Just because there are plenty of real conspiracies out there, it doesn't make everything a conspiracy. The difficulty is in sorting the chaff from the wheat (as it were).



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I can see your argument but at the same time can't shake the feeling that the guy on the poster simply represented multi cultural Britain.

Just because there are plenty of real conspiracies out there, it doesn't make everything a conspiracy. The difficulty is in sorting the chaff from the wheat (as it were).


Maybe, it's just weird he is walking away from the crowd and looking over his shoulder. Kind of weird to say the least



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Regarding that point, we have to acknowldege the fact that TPTB are not stupid, they are well, well ahead of the average person.

If they recognise that the internet has caused an upsurge in conspiracies that has become dangerous to them (they are working on changing the internet, they see the spread of possible truths as dangerous to their control), then why on earth would a conspiracy be developed for the public to talk about only to pull out of it because of said discussion?

It does not add up.

That's my angle, not proof by all means, just my theory. TPTB are well ahead of us, they would have anticipated widespread discussion of an Olympic conspiracy, so to argue they pulled out of a false flag because the people were on to it is naive (to me anyway).


Yes, it is naive to assume that they pulled out of a false flag because the people "were on to it". Here's why; they have set up the preconceived delusions and thinking that most 'conspirists' use to interpret what they see. Take the Olympic Underground poster depicting the pole vaulting guy and the 'Arab terrorist'. Most, if not all, 'conspirists' focused on the lone 'Arab' and brought in the indoctrinated 'terrorist' bit, falsely concluding that it signalled a bomber. The logical conclusion reached by the average person, after no bomb was exploded, is that either conspirists are crazy or that somehow their guesses were smack on and the 'plot' was foiled. Nobody concludes that the 'theory' was wrong in its interpretation but that the poster was definitely declaring something...but something different. This Olympics saw the Zionist kabalists declaration of the man of perdition, the 'dark knight rising', the rise of the red Phoenix from the flames accompanied by Take That's "Rule The World". The Arab in the poster is watching what we did when watching the opening and closing ceremonies - the reactions of the masses enthraled at their spectacle... The raising up "birth" of the soon to be revealed son of perdition, who will be adored by the blinded masses. There was no false flag in this poster, only a very subtle and disguised message DESIGNED to both declare their intentions and yet mislead the masses who do not seek the God of Heaven and Earth for His Truth.




top topics



 
14
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join