It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 13 2012 Video of very clear Second Sun....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
If there were a real second sun it'd be clear right now, I could just walk outside and see it with my own eyes. But, last time I checked ( aka five minutes ago ) there was only one sun. And, it was plenty hot enough with just that one. Another one might be pushing it.

Ultimately that's the point, isn't it .. If this were real, we'd be able to see it .. millions would have ..

1. It's not a reflection on glass, I didn't watch to the end ( at work so youtube is discouraged )
2. Could still be a sundog, the optics on that camera are horrible so it might accentuate it's appearance via distortion
3. Could be some atmospheric phenomena local to the immediate area
4. Could still just be crappy optics and these guys could be playing into it.. color displacement .. .. who knows

The camera quality is absolute crap no matter which way you look at it .. but if there were really some giant planet/sun sized objects in the sky .. that clear and bright.. it would have been a mass sighting without question..

As for #1 .. for all we know, these guys could be hoaxers and have a piece of glass mounted in front of the camera to get that effect =) could explain why the video quality is horrid.. pushing it, but hey..
edit on 8/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Did you watch the video yourself?
At some point the sun is eaten by an invisible rat from another dimension but the sun fights back and recover...
The video is a joke...sorry!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Did you watch the video yourself?
At some point the sun is eaten by an invisible rat from another dimension but the sun fights back and recover...
The video is a joke...sorry!

Yes, of course I watched it. What do you think about it is a joke? Could you please be more specific?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

As for #1 .. for all we know, these guys could be hoaxers and have a piece of glass mounted in front of the camera to get that effect =) could explain why the video quality is horrid.. pushing it, but hey..

I know what you are saying and this could be a hoax, but if you watch the whole video you'll see it pans it around the yard when the UPS or FedEx guy shows up at his apartment complex, so there is nothing taped/attached to his camera. He may have hung some lights in the yard........that is what I am trying to discern - I can't see any wires or strings, they don't appear to be swaying, where could he have hung them from etc.

I am open to the possibility that this is real or fake. We certainly have hundreds of tales of such things from ancient cultures in the past - it is not like Nibiru/Planet X is some new phenomenon.

edit on 14-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by minettejo

It is my assumption that a sun dog would move with the camera as it is a reflection of light within the camera recording the image, yes? Looking up proper definitions...

Source
a small nearly round halo on the parhelic circle most frequently just outside the halo of 22 degrees

parhelion
any of several bright spots often tinged with color that often appear on the parhelic circle —called also sun dog

parhelic circle
a luminous circle or halo parallel to the horizon at the altitude of the sun —called also parhelic ring
------------------------
Red one looks like a "sundog", but I'm not so sure about the little white one.

does the aberrations fit these definitions? Need a helio-scientist up in here, or an astrophysicist.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Why can only certain people see this sun or planet or Nibiru or whatever it's called?

I really think this would be seen by millions or billions of people and I bet there would be more than one or two videos on youtube.

Don't you?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Go to 1:39,it's clearly a lens flare.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Normally the sun is too bright to look at for more than a few seconds but we have been having some very severe fires around where I live and the air is full of dust and smoke dimming the brightness enough to look at with your naked eye (something you should normally not do...geez I hate sounding like a warning label)

So I have been looking each and every sunrise and sunset at the sun, mostly because I am hoping to catch a sunspot and mostly because it is a cool shade of red.

Now that object appeared bright enough to be seen in broad daylight, why don’t I see it next to the sun? How does this myth persist when every one of us could go out and look at the sun or near it and see this object yet only a few with cameras seem to see them unless…it is optical illusions?

I assure you 100% that if a second sun does ever appear in the sky the persons with cameras will not be the first to see it nor will it be news announced by them everyone on the planet will know!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Those who claim this is a sundog clearly don't understand what a sundog is.

Please, inform yourselves first: en.wikipedia.org...

Just google "sun dog" and you will see for yourself a "sun dog" doesn't look like that at all...Also:

- if it were a sundog, it should have a twin on the opposite side;
- sun dogs do not present perfect spheres, let alone a white and a red one quite distinct from each other.

So, whatever it is, it's not a sun dog.

Secondly, for those who say "if there was a second sun we should all see it by now" - you clearly don't understand anything about astronomy, physics, and in particular the nature of elliptical orbits in connection with the earth's own revolution around the sun.

Just like our common stars/ solar planets aren't visible all day in the same location, an incoming object could very well only be visible at specific hours in certain locations at varying angles, with a periodicity very different than those of our solar planets.

That being said, I do not claim this video is legit. Some things about it bother me, though I can't quite make out what it is.

I just believe we should steer clear of ignorant debunking claims.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Two suns, eh? That explains why its been so friggin' hot, and the UV exposure has been to "11".

No really, the uploader's tagname is "theendiznear77". Let's not assume too much here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm gonna at least rate the video a 9 out of 10.
And let me say one thing else. I'm in Apple Valley Ca. and I went out to look at the sun right now with my grey lite 14 of course. The sun light is extremely hot on my skin right now to the point it scared the crap out of me. I'm going to have to do a thread on that by itself. People I'm not trip'in and those who know me, I believe will say I don't lie about crap like this. i don't hoax anything and I'm no fear monger. It is freak'in the hottest I've ever felt the sun light on my skin. On my kids eyes.

10 am

People who use foul language on their vids ruin the vid by doing so. Very ignorant IMO. But still an SnF for the OP.
edit on 14-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE, I believe the FLAG SHIP OF INTEREST IS REAL
I also sense some are out there trying to distract from it out of FEAR or DISBELIEF. So with that keep up the good work as you seek the data related and watch for the dis infos who interact to hide it SOME EVEN POST YVIDS TO MAKE some who are interested seem not worthy OF SHARING SENSITIVE DATA. I think when it gets close enuogh the EA*RTH will HUMMM somwhow not like a beginning Quake but a hmm that will reach EVERY BEING on this planet even those considered to be in the REMOTE regions w/o telecommunications ect will feel its humm inside & outside EA*RTH, never know some INSIDE EA*RTH MAY BE WAITING AS WELL FOR SIGNAL
Its a struggle but you are not seeming to give up on it so maybe some will benefit from what you share 1 day EVEN IF THEY DONT THINK THEY WILL.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 8/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Do you have any idea as to where this was filmed?I didn't listen to the video so I don't know if they mentioned that.
I'm on the fence when it comes to second suns but I do live on the coast.Is it possible to catch this at sunrise?It looks like this was filmed midday or later.
Maybe I will drag my butt out of bed before sunrise and head on down to the beach and get some pics of the beautiful sunrises,one or two suns either way I'll get some great shots.

keep bringing us the latest video's as I count on the information you bring to this very intersting and fascinating subject

edit on 14-8-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow
Those who claim this is a sundog clearly don't understand what a sundog is.

Please, inform yourselves first: en.wikipedia.org...

Just google "sun dog" and you will see for yourself a "sun dog" doesn't look like that at all...Also:

- if it were a sundog, it should have a twin on the opposite side;
- sun dogs do not present perfect spheres, let alone a white and a red one quite distinct from each other.

So, whatever it is, it's not a sun dog.

Secondly, for those who say "if there was a second sun we should all see it by now" - you clearly don't understand anything about astronomy, physics, and in particular the nature of elliptical orbits in connection with the earth's own revolution around the sun.

Just like our common stars/ solar planets aren't visible all day in the same location, an incoming object could very well only be visible at specific hours in certain locations at varying angles, with a periodicity very different than those of our solar planets.

That being said, I do not claim this video is legit. Some things about it bother me, though I can't quite make out what it is.

I just believe we should steer clear of ignorant debunking claims.

I am humbled by your words. A truly open mind. Thank you for your wise and seemingly educated take on this as well. I agree, something about the video struck me as off as well, but since I couldn't easily pinpoint the reason for my unease, I thought I would post it and we could all analyze it together - maturely.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
I'm not even going to check the video because the freeze frame looks like that of traffic lights.

Then don't post your f*cking baseless opinion. Flagged.

Don't know what this is, looking forward to attempts to debunk, as I have no clue. Seems legit, I just wish the UPS guy would have taken a look but indeed, too stuck in the matrix

edit on 14/8/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm gonna at least rate the video a 9 out of 10.
And let me say one thing else. I'm in Apple Valley Ca. and I went out to look at the sun right now with my grey lite 14 of course. The sun light is extremely hot on my skin right now to the point it scared the crap out of me. I'm going to have to do a thread on that by itself. People I'm not trip'in and those who know me, I believe will say I don't lie about crap like this. i don't hoax anything and I'm no fear monger. It is freak'in the hottest I've ever felt the sun light on my skin. On my kids eyes.

Yep, its an "11" out there. Like I said.

source this awesome website I check out all the time

www.epa.gov...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

PlanetXisHERE, I believe the FLAG SHIP OF INTEREST IS REAL
I also sense some are out there trying to distract from it out of FEAR or DISBELIEF. So with that keep up the good work as you seek the data related and watch for the dis infos who interact to hide it SOME EVEN POST YVIDS TO MAKE some who are interested seem not worthy OF SHARING SENSITIVE DATA. I think when it gets close enuogh the EA*RTH will HUMMM somwhow not like a beginning Quake but a hmm that will reach EVERY BEING on this planet even those considered to be in the REMOTE regions w/o telecommunications ect will feel its humm inside & outside EA*RTH, never know some INSIDE EA*RTH MAY BE WAITING AS WELL FOR SIGNAL
Its a struggle but you are not seeming to give up on it so maybe some will benefit from what you share 1 day EVEN IF THEY DONT THINK THEY WILL.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 8/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your wise words Ophiuchus. I have no agenda - I'm not selling books, DVD's etc - I am just after the truth and awareness - and would like to aid in the enlightenment of others - which I think is a worthy goal - as I am so grateful to those who aided in my enlightenment - which is ongoing.

I have often stressed preparation, and have mentioned food, water and a safe location - but have for the most part neglected spiritual preparation. If you are spiritually prepared, with does not necessarily involve religion, you can face anything. Try reading some of Eckhart Tolle's works.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Hey that's an awesome site I just bookmarked thanks for the confirmation and especially the link fourth.
This is getting scary, been without air conditioning since July 28 th.

Uv index at 11 and it's only 10 am what will it be by 2 pm ?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't see why we all HAVE to see this second planet either. We're living in an infinite universe, how arrogant to come here and dictate that what little laws of nature we know, should rule over the entire universe...

Everything is possible in infinity, I don't have an explanation, but to me, that's better than trying to fit everything in the current frame of knowledge we have, and when it doesn't fit, just simply discard it as a hoax... It's not because you don't know it that it doesn't exists, I'm sure there are plenty of possible explanations for a star that would not be visible the entire time or to the entire globe, even if you have to go as far as interdimentionality etc, who are you to tell me it's NOT possible?...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I extracted this from the site fourth gave me. We are at 11 right now.

"Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun is expected to be unusually intense. EPA strongly recommends that you take the following steps to reduce risk of overexposure:
- Be mindful that UV radiation is highest from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and protect yourself accordingly.
- Cover up by wearing a wide-brimmed hat, UV-protective sunglasses, and long sleeves.
- Generously apply a broad spectrum sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection and an SPF of at least 30 to exposed skin. Reapply every 2 hours.
- Use extra caution near water, snow and sand as they reflect damaging UV rays.
- Whenever possible seek shade in the midday hours.

While UV intensity is unusually high today and you will need extra protection, it is important to pay attention to the daily UV Index and practice sun safety EVERY DAY to protect yourself from the negative health effects of overexposure to the sun, including skin cancer, cataracts, and premature aging."

I'm staying inside not trusting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join