It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 13 2012 Video of very clear Second Sun....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Oh, you mean this post...where I was talking to another poster and you saw fit to interject a coment about your personal experience...

Like I said to the other people here...what you do with your own eyes is fine and dandy...but you cannot tell me anyone with any kind of intelligence would look at the Sun with unprotected eyes...only uninformed and ignorant people would do such a thing...

Hay maybe you should sober up,

I am free to post just as you are on this public board.

You seem to have some type of god complex that thinks they can speak for all humanity, why would you keep deluding yourself by saying "but you cannot tell me anyone with any kind of intelligence would look at the Sun with unprotected eyes"
when there have been at least 2 posters on this thread giving you personal experience of the opposite.
Some intelligence must be involved other wise we would not be posting, typing or using a computer._javascript:icon('
')

Have you tried looking at the sun with the unprotected eye?
If so, what was the outcome?
If not, ah never mind

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You can have intelligence in select areas...and be totally deficient in others...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You can have intelligence in select areas...and be totally deficient in others...

There is aware intelligence, and blind intelligence.

Aware intelligence learned how to split the atom, blind intelligence took that knowledge and built atom bombs.

Then there is cleverness. Cleverness pursues narrow aims while aware intelligence looks at the big picture.

So you could say cleverness is just blind intelligence, neither of which are worthy attributes.
edit on 19-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Or just deficient...believing in two suns and, after looking directly at the sun, wondering why you are seeing two...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

There is aware intelligence, and blind intelligence.

Aware intelligence learned how to split the atom, blind intelligence took that knowledge and built atom bombs.

Then there is cleverness. Cleverness pursues narrow aims while aware intelligence looks at the big picture.

So you could say cleverness is just blind intelligence, neither of which are worthy attributes.
edit on 19-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

Welcome back dude! You've been missed!

Seriously........been rather dull around here while you were gone for the last few days. Missed sparring with you.

So anymore news? Been very rainy here so I've not been able to see anything myself. (not being sarcastic, I'm very serious).

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A friend of mine just posted this on facebook, I'm assuming it is on the local shore, most likely a camera issue, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Welcome back dude! You've been missed!

Seriously........been rather dull around here while you were gone for the last few days. Missed sparring with you.

So anymore news? Been very rainy here so I've not been able to see anything myself. (not being sarcastic, I'm very serious).

Hey Erik! Wow, I've been missed? Never thought I would hear anyone on here say that, and I'm sure many would disagree; I never came on here to make friends, but I'll take them where I can find them.

I'm just finishing off some trips/camping and the like before everyone gets back into the swing of things after Labor Day.

How are you doing?

I realize I did say that the beginning of August would be the earliest we would be able to see something unusual in the sky, according to predictions.

I did see something beside the Sun a few days ago, which gave me a start, but I quicky realized it was just the moon. I have not seen anything else unusual.

Remember, if this prediction about Planet X/Nibiru/Herculobus/Wormwood/Marduk etc was made in isolation I would be much more skeptical.

However, when combined with the increased frequency of anomalous tectonic, solar, meteorological, animal and socio-polictical events - I know something is going on without a doubt - and Planet X is one of the very few possibilities that could account for everything. Others are the Galactic alignment, the Centaurus A GRB, the Galactic ribbon.

So I will keep looking, and pass on videos/pics which I feel have some credibility - though are not necessarily conclusive proof.

These weather, solar and tectonic anomalies seem to be increasing - I think most of the world will know within about six weeks that something is not right - or if these anomalies dwindle then I will have to rethink my theories.

I realize we went 4 months without any 7+ EQ's, well, there is some evidence, and many are saying it, USGS has dropped and downgraded many quakes. Also, a more far-out theory is that the black boxes found on Oregon beaches were for EQ mitigation. When these boxes were initially found there were multiple reports of them humming, and people couldn't move them with their duallie pick-ups. Yet after a while the MSM came out with the lame story they were just floats from docks - which obviously don't hum and should be able to be moved with a large pick-up and some rope.

Anyway, I will continue with my mission to help souls wake-up and be mentally, physically and spiritually prepared for whatever happens - and I believe this is useful for just day-to-day life - even without any calamities looming.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Remember, if this prediction about Planet X/Nibiru/Herculobus/Wormwood/Marduk etc was made in isolation I would be much more skeptical.

As you should be.

However, when combined with the increased frequency of anomalous tectonic, solar, meteorological, animal and socio-polictical events - I know something is going on without a doubt

It does no good to blame a fictional planet for any of these things.

So I will keep looking, and pass on videos/pics which I feel have some credibility

Please do and we will keep telling you why they don't.

These weather, solar and tectonic anomalies seem to be increasing - I think most of the world will know within about six weeks that something is not right

You also thought nibiru could move in different directions in different places at the same time. Would you care to answer my question about that?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
A friend of mine just posted this on facebook, I'm assuming it is on the local shore, most likely a camera issue, but interesting nonetheless.

Thanks, cool shots!

I really admire people who have the guts to post strange anomalies, as opposed to the armchair quarterbacks who never start any threads or post anything outside the box, but feed their insecurities need to feel smug and superior by attempting to deflate the egos of others. Kudos to you!
edit on 20-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I really admire people who have the guts to post strange anomalies, as opposed to the armchair quarterbacks who never start any threads or post anything outside the box, but feed their insecurities need to feel smug and superior by attempting to deflate the egos of others. Kudos to you!

That is not an anomaly. That is an imaging artifact.

I do not admire those that post hoax after hoax after hoax to feed their egos that they can con the gullible into believing nonsense such as second Suns.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

However, when combined with the increased frequency of anomalous tectonic, solar, meteorological, animal and socio-polictical events - I know something is going on without a doubt - and Planet X is one of the very few possibilities that could account for everything.

It's that same silly fairy tale posted again. Imagine that?

Other planets, nor the Sun are correlated with ANY tectonic activity.
Other planets have NO effect on the weather.
Animals events are NOT affected by other planets.
Socio-political events are not affected by celestial objects.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I Think whatever is said established that. I don't know why people think if there is a Nibiru. It's coming to Earth. Lets not concern ourselves with big old Jupiter who has saved our ass more then we could probably count.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Vegeta, what does the scouter say on the image fakery level?
It's Over 9000. Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I did some photos of the sun with my iphone 4S. I see the same image. There is a second small object close to our Sun. Before saying that the video is a hoax, please verify himself by doing a photo of the Sun. Move your camera until you see the object, left or right our Sun.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red73Eng
I did some photos of the sun with my iphone 4S. I see the same image. There is a second small object close to our Sun. Before saying that the video is a hoax, please verify himself by doing a photo of the Sun. Move your camera until you see the object, left or right our Sun.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself why only camera's can see this "apparition"? Did you ever look at the mechanics of how the cameras work and why it may be happening? I can get my camera to show 3 suns (as it has a crappy ccd) but if I were to look in the sky, nada....

Cameras have limitations, when they hit those limitations, they tend to do weird things.. Do some research on cameras and how they functions and how the lens makes strange things happen in bright light...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
As the video has been disproved....

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join