August 13 2012 Video of very clear Second Sun....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Argyll

Please...there is no day that should be described as being able to, "comfortably able to look at the Sun." You should never look at the Sun without appropriate protection. Even welding glasses is inadequate. Recommending or insinuating persons can do this at anytime without appropriate protection is extremely irresponsible.
edit on 14-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

Its the opposite actually, listening to claims without truly understanding them is irresponsible.

Claiming not to know then claiming what it isn't is irresponsible and ignorant.

Continuously posting youtube vids of wild claims that can be debunked by going outside is irresponsible.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by gavron
I'm curious why he could film this sun, then I can step outside, take a photo of the sun and not see this "second sun". Does it zip in/out of our solar system? Is it only visible at a certain time? I can step outside and take a photo of the sun anytime you want (well, as long as it is daytime).

Please, tell me when this second sun will be out again so I can photograph it as well.

(or maybe I work for "the man"....
)
edit on 14-8-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

That is certainly a legitimate question and one I ask myself.

This poster however has an answer and said it better than I could.

Originally posted by Haknow

Secondly, for those who say "if there was a second sun we should all see it by now" - you clearly don't understand anything about astronomy, physics, and in particular the nature of elliptical orbits in connection with the earth's own revolution around the sun.

Just like our common stars/ solar planets aren't visible all day in the same location, an incoming object could very well only be visible at specific hours in certain locations at varying angles, with a periodicity very different than those of our solar planets.

That being said, I do not claim this video is legit. Some things about it bother me, though I can't quite make out what it is.

I just believe we should steer clear of ignorant debunking claims.

So if this poster is correct it should be visible 24 hours a day from different locations.

Why is it that it only shows up on photos and videos of the sun uploaded to youtube?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Argyll

I am sorry, but unless you can post supporting documentation for your claim, then you are in error. I do not care what kind of clouds obscure the sun...you should never view the sun without adequate eye protection...and welder goggles/screens do not cut the mustard...

No need for supporting documentation, just personal verification.

I have stared into the sun numerous times unprotected.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Is Nibiru not supposed to be a dead brown dwarf star(No nuclear reaction)? Why would it glow unless its reflecting light from our own star.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

C'mon PlanetX people are killing themselves over this drivel, isn't it time you gave up on it and saved a few lives by not furthering this hoax?

Can you please explain to me whether this is a threat or a warning?

Its clearly a question and a good one at that.

How can you view this as threat/warning when the poster is suggesting how to save lives.
Its not like warning them of loosing their soul or along those lines now is it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
2 suns? i have seen 2 suns once (real story) one was actually something i couldnt identify.... ufo?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

This is obviously not a lens flare - the lens flare in the video is clear to see.

Quite right, it's a filter flare, analogous as to what is seen here (though without a welder's mask, obviously, but any flat optical surface will do):

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Here's the obvious debunking sundog instructional video...

Another great hands-on demonstration of filter flares. You can see lens flares for both the sun and the filter flare, but the filter flare remains stationary relative to the sun as he moves the camera. Many cameras, and especially cell phone cameras, have a piece of flat plastic or glass that serves to protect the lens over the front of them that can serve to generate filter flares.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Well actually the OP has pretty much threatened everyone who doesn't believe in Nibiru is going to lose their soul or something like that. In a number of threads he has essentially insinuated that anyone who doesn't argues against his claims is hiding "sacred knowledge" which he claims is the greatest crime a soul can commit and that they will be punished once Nibiru passes.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The videoman knows damn rightly that it is a lensed affect seen only through the camera. His one, 'failed' attempt to bring in a third party witness is a blind.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

When something big like a planet or another star appear in the sky, permenently, that everyone on earth can see.

Well then I'll head for the hills, but one person here and one person there seeing some blob in the sky that simply goes away after a little while, is mot my idea of proof.

People need to stop this rubbish before some impressionable people do take it seriousely and do something stupid out of panic.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I saw two sun's yesterday....after I drank a fifth of Tequila,

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do you think there might be any connection between this posting and another item about a large object near the sun:-

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2012/08/nibiru-ufo-i-dunno-but-its-huge-2442550.html

which was posted a day or two ago?

Just wondering

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Fail, first off, you can't take a video and be someone civil and respectful, than don't. I don't need to hear f-bombs dropped constantly. The is no second sun above our sun. You have an illusion. I would think you would do your research on this. However, I do believe, and this is documented by Japanese astronomers and NASA from a 1982 release, that the 12th celestial body that everyone calls Niburu, is in fact a dwarf star.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I actually just look at the bloody sun with my own eyes
seriously been doing it for 5 years, still have great vision, had my eyes checked out 2 years ago, doctor said I've got great sight, and I always feel refresh doing so.

Anyways..OP unless someone can capture this supposed second object without the use of a crappy camera and the risk of lens flares we aren't going to know for sure, but odds are there's nothing there..

Also someone posted a debunking video, OP if you really think somethings out there, go film the sun and use your finger to cover up the Sun.....see what happens

AND another thing whoever put that video up is filtering out comments and approving them...sigh
edit on 15-8-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Easily explained and a common artifact when someone puts a filter or sunglasses over the imaging device;

So the light from the sun passes through the glasses/filter and hits the camera lens, recorded by the imaging device and reflected back out to the glasses/filter which in turn reflects back down onto the imaging device creating a second image, reduced in size and fixed offset from the real sun image.

The image does not move because, unlike the camera lens, the sunglasses or filter do not bend the light, so the angles remain constant therefore keeping the image in the same position relative to the true image unlike sun flare.

There are plenty of youtube videos with people pointing camera's at the sun with cheap sunglasses in front of the lens - I much prefer solar filter's, far more scientific and don't produce any additional celestial bodies
edit on 15-8-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

Now if one uses any kind of digital camera, the object would be visible, because digital cameras detect infrared light.

Not likely

Thus, to improve image quality and protect privacy, many digital cameras employ infrared blockers.

WIKI

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Why did you post this in response to my post?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

It does not matter if I read it again or not...Does this video look like it was shot in the infrared spectrum or not? Is there anything about shooting or detecting objects in the IR Spectrum you know about, with posting crapola that proves opposite of what you are claiming? Prove a digital camera can detect IR Images and then post a comparable picture.
edit on 15-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Now what?...You are still foolish is now what...That is not adequate protection for looking at the Sun. I could give a damn about how good your eyesight is. You are burning your retinas and you do not even know it...Very foolish.

No eye doctor would ever recommend looking directly at the sun with any type of filter. There is simply no filtering that can be performed that would provide adequate protection.

Bottom line, those that look at the Sun, regardless of filtering, are burning their retinas.
edit on 15-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join