It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 13 2012 Video of very clear Second Sun....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I just came across this video, but let me warn you, it contains some profane language! If that kind of language offends you I suggest using the mute button - the video speaks for itself and listening to the narration is not necessary.

Some say I am doom mongering or creating fear. That is not my aim! I would like people to be aware, and make preparations that could sustain them through any emergency, economic collapse etc. Also, this is a conspiracy site, I think most people visiting this site expect this sort of thing, it is in the 2012 forum, this is not exactly the monthly PTA newsletter.

Is it possible this video is somehow faked? Sure, but if it is the person is doing quite a good job. The two orbs seem to be shimmering, but in other second Sun faked videos I have seen the images were quite static.

This is obviously not a lens flare - the lens flare in the video is clear to see.

If this is true, then obviously it is being covered up by many agencies - who cover up information all the time.

Don't take mine or anyone else's word for it - do your own research.

** Warning - Foul Language **

Here are some ancient petroglyphs, it looks to me like the story they are trying to tell is this; when you see a system in the sky with a main orb and satellites, and/or spirals in the sky (Norway spiral), and/or lot's of dead fish, it is time to head for the hills, up, to a higher altitude.

Peace, love and good luck.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: Added warning

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Fri Aug 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm not even going to check the video because the freeze frame looks like that of traffic lights.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Guess I don't see it but I'm not tripping out either. Keep trying and you'll get 2 moons too

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow, great vid of a sundog - that is ALL that is.

ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...(Gh)/guides/mtr/opt/ice/sd.rxml

You can look up sundogs there, not sure why I cant get it to take you to the exact page.

Or just google sundog.
edit on 14-8-2012 by minettejo because: explain link

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
I'm not even going to check the video because the freeze frame looks like that of traffic lights.

You're right it does look kind of like that! But then again they don't seem to change color, traffic lights don't have white lights, I don't see a green light.............I wouldn't rule that out due to the really poor quality of the narration, but I don't think so, but thanks for providing a thought provoking post.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Definitely a sundog ... get serious people.. if two suns suddenly appeared in the sky, we're ALL going to see it .. it's going to be observed .. it's not going to be a video on youtube ..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness

You're right it does look kind of like that! But then again they don't seem to change color, traffic lights don't have white lights, I don't see a green light.............I wouldn't rule that out due to the really poor quality of the narration, but I don't think so, but thanks for providing a thought provoking post.

It's not headlights, but it looks like that on the still frame.. he admitted he didn't watch the video =)

But it's also not a second sun or planet niburu =)

link   

Originally posted by minettejo

You can look up sundogs there, not sure why I cant get it to take you to the exact page.

Or just google sundog.

I think the "white" light may be a Sundog, but not the "pink" one.

I have seen Sun dogs before, and they do not have that kind of definition or color, just Google "best Sundog images", you see some white orbs which are sundogs with some definition, but no pink ones with such good definition.

link   
reply to post by minettejo

I don't claim to know what it could be, but it is CERTAINLY not a sundog. Sundogs don't create perfectly round spheres beside the sun, they create a ring around it, with non-spherical shapes that sometimes show up in that ring. I wouldn't jump to conclusions that it is NIBIRU but it is certainly weird!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

If there's some sort of solar event, shouldn't you head underground rather than to the hills / a higher elevation? If the sun is going bonkers, I'd imagine it'd be smarter to get away from it.

I really think we'd know if we had a binary star system. It'd be evident just looking up outside and we could see that it's there. Using some calculator quality camera to film the second sun and saying that's evidence just doesn't cut it for me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by minettejo

Or just google sundog.

I think the "white" light may be a Sundog, but not the "pink" one.

I have seen Sun dogs before, and they do not have that kind of definition or color, just Google "best Sundog images", you see some white orbs which are sundogs with some definition, but no pink ones with such good definition.

The pink one is a lens flare in the, what appears to be, really crappy camera..

link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight

I don't claim to know what it could be, but it is CERTAINLY not a sundog. Sundogs don't create perfectly round spheres beside the sun, they create a ring around it, with non-spherical shapes that sometimes show up in that ring. I wouldn't jump to conclusions that it is NIBIRU but it is certainly weird!

That's what I was thinking, certainly many people in the past have confused Nibiru with Sun dogs, but I have not seen Sun dogs with such clear definition.

link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

If there's some sort of solar event, shouldn't you head underground rather than to the hills / a higher elevation? If the sun is going bonkers, I'd imagine it'd be smarter to get away from it.

I really think we'd know if we had a binary star system. It'd be evident just looking up outside and we could see that it's there. Using some calculator quality camera to film the second sun and saying that's evidence just doesn't cut it for me.

If it were a solar event that were real and in the sky like that.. millions of people would have seen it ..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Don't lens flares move with the camera, like the other obvious lens flare on the video?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight

That's what I was thinking, certainly many people in the past have confused Nibiru with Sun dogs, but I have not seen Sun dogs with such clear definition.

Nothing in that video is clear.. it's grainy and looks like it's poorly focused.. the optics of that camera alone could account for that.. it's hardly HD

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Don't lens flares move with the camera, like the other obvious lens flare on the video?

After looking at it again I'm thinking he might be viewing the sun through glass .. it almost looks like a light reflecting back at him.. you could be seeing the sun reflected off his lens and the red light could be a record indicator on the camera..

Either way, if this were really in the sky ... I stand by what I said, millions would have seen it..
edit on 8/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

After looking at it again I'm thinking he might be viewing the sun through glass .. it almost looks like a light reflecting back at him.. you could be seeing the sun reflected off his lens and the red light could be a record indicator on the camera.
edit on 8/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

If you watch the whole video it is rather obvious he is in a yard outside.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I agree with some other posts here. If it was another planet near the sun, we all should see it by now. I live in Norway and there is not anything visible in the sky here... Near the sun anyways...

edit on 14-8-2012 by Luthien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

oh absolutely, I could probably go all day about why planet x / nibiru / elenin theories have numerous logical issues. But, usually the evidence for these events is sufficient enough evidence against them.

Youtube seems to be the place where all sorts of revelations are made that would bring doom to the planet. Usually though it's only a few select people like that guy who sees planet x circling antarctica, to the other guy who sees HAARP causing rains storms and such. Most of the things they present tend to counteract the things others present, and that all works to make it one big mess of messy evidence.

If there were a real second sun it'd be clear right now, I could just walk outside and see it with my own eyes. But, last time I checked ( aka five minutes ago ) there was only one sun. And, it was plenty hot enough with just that one. Another one might be pushing it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just walked outside and put on welders glasses to look at the Sun.
Again.
I do this everytime I see a thread pop up about this lunacy.

*sigh*

There's no "second sun".
Not today, at least.
Sorry to burst any hoaxers bubbles.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join