August 13 2012 Video of very clear Second Sun....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Bottom line, those that look at the Sun, regardless of filtering, are burning their retinas.

I weld partner I know all about retina burns, what they feel like and I'm telling you, what you're saying is loopy.

Been doing this stuff for years so quit fear mongering. The only person I've ever heard say that is you. Sorry if I don't buy it pal.
edit on 15-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I do. not care what you have been doing for years...unless you have a freaking medical degree or can post a valid authoritative source that clearly contradicts what I have posted, then you and your opinion is just that and both of you can go take a flying leap...

You can do as you wish with your own eyes but you are misleading others and acting deliberately ignorant.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm not the one being ignorant. You are ignoring years of experience that gives me every reason to doubt your BS.
Med degree or not. That's all you've posted so far is your BS opinion. Do you have a pool totallackey cateracky ?
edit on 15-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As a camera and reflection expert, it is a double reflection through a type of glass. Maybe a car windshield and the camera lense.

trust me Ive pulled those pranks on here a many a time

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Not very clear on the 2nd sun. So why can't I see this 2nd sun at my location? How come millions can't see this 2nd sun?

WTF is wrong with you? So we get a 2nd sun for a few minutes of the day, but the rest is all normal??

Oh I get it, Nibiru likes to play hide-n-seek depending on what nut case decides to point a 1.3 mega pixle camera towards the sky...

Move this thread to the Hoax section please Mods. Nothing mysterious about this.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

If there was another Sun that could be seen with the naked eye, it would be seen by EVERYONE all around the world.

Like some other members have pointed it out, this is nothing more than a sundog.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Many members have pointed out that it is not a sun dog. Many of the initial pages. Care to critique those posts?

I don't believe this to be a second star, as I already said, but I felt the evidence against it being a sun dog was strong.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

ummm...5 years of sun watching has only given me relaxation and a clear head...sorry buddy, but you not too sure what you're saying..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Why can only certain people see this sun or planet or Nibiru or whatever it's called?

I really think this would be seen by millions or billions of people and I bet there would be more than one or two videos on youtube.

Don't you?

Maybe most people are like mud turtles, they never look up.

Also, the sun is so bright looking hurts the eyes. The sun is pulling this object in, so you would expect it to be in a line of sight with the sun.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

Sungazing...

If there was anything supporting the practice, then it would be out there... there isn't except for a bunch of kooks who will go blind...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Do some research before you post, the 2nd sun is definitely a sundog. Its not even rare phenomenon. There isn't always sundog on both sides, and sometimes that 2nd sun can be very bright.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

Also, the sun is so bright looking hurts the eyes. The sun is pulling this object in, so you would expect it to be in a line of sight with the sun.

That makes no sense at all. The orbital mechanics cannot have it moving at one orbit a year. If it were in front of the Sun then every image of the Sun's disc would reveal the object.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Nibiru is mainstream now baby

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luthien
I agree with some other posts here. If it was another planet near the sun, we all should see it by now. I live in Norway and there is not anything visible in the sky here... Near the sun anyways...
edit on 14-8-2012 by Luthien because: (no reason given)

You folks in Norway can't even find out what went on with Anders Breivik, yet you dismiss this out of hand because "we would have seen it already?"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Anyway----------------------

Not saying it is a second sun-----but it definitely bears investigating.
I also agree that is is WAY too well defined to be "just a sundog."

The poster who took the trouble to post this definitely has "thought this through." I very much doubt he would have just unleashed this on us (and risk ridicule and scorn) without anything to "back" this up.

Call me "naive." Or just "hopeful."
edit on 16-8-2012 by ParacelsusPontifex because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-8-2012 by ParacelsusPontifex because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-8-2012 by ParacelsusPontifex because: Adding a sentence.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Do some research before you post, the 2nd sun is definitely a sundog. Its not even rare phenomenon. There isn't always sundog on both sides, and sometimes that 2nd sun can be very bright.

Why is sot well-defined, then?

Just asking.

Seriously, BTW.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Dude, you were transported to Tatooine...watch out for the "sand people."

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Dude, you were transported to Tatooine...watch out for the "sand people."

What is Tatooine??????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Why did you post this in response to my post?

Because you asked for documentation?

In which I replied as I did.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Many members have pointed out that it is not a sun dog. Many of the initial pages. Care to critique those posts?

I don't believe this to be a second star, as I already said, but I felt the evidence against it being a sun dog was strong.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

I agree with you in that respect.

I would like to read some critiques too.

Yep.

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join