It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
sowho exactly was to blame for 9/11 ?

did he/she ever go to trial ?

why would they fear an internet thread ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
One thing I am getting tired of in the conspiracy theory community is when forum posters or talk show host make these big predictions and talk it up and act like it's going to happen and when it doesn't they either never bring it up again, make up another date, come up with some stupid excuse, or blame it on someone else. I don't think it's a bad thing to raise awareness or even make predictions but just admit you were wrong and show people you don't have a huge ego. What makes me really mad is when people like Harold Camping, Nancy Lieder, and Alex Jones make these world changing/ending pedictions and then when nothing happenes and they have made some money and ruined some of their followers lives they make up more excuses and never admit to being wrong plus they get away with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
One thing I am getting tired of in the conspiracy theory community is when forum posters or talk show host make these big predictions and talk it up and act like it's going to happen and when it doesn't they either never bring it up again, make up another date, come up with some stupid excuse, or blame it on someone else. I don't think it's a bad thing to raise awareness or even make predictions but just admit you were wrong and show people you don't have a huge ego. What makes me really mad is when people like Harold Camping, Nancy Lieder, and Alex Jones make these world changing/ending pedictions and then when nothing happenes and they have made some money and ruined some of their followers lives they make up more excuses and never admit to being wrong plus they get away with it.

One of the best posts yet!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What makes me really mad is when people like Harold Camping, Nancy Lieder, and Alex Jones make these world changing/ending pedictions and then when nothing happenes and they have made some money and ruined some of their followers lives they make up more excuses and never admit to being wrong plus they get away with it.

They are like solicitors or attourneys if your usa they talk and laugh some of them
together.These charlatans are the actuall evil people and these doomsdayers just don't
get it it is beyond me how the hell can you keep falling for it again and again and again
And still believe them. They are so clever in saying yes we won how evil how low

If i get hold of them they are in serious trouble as they are getting the lie detector
tests to prove once and for all that they are as much use as a chocholate fryin pan
to peoples lives etc.They get away with more than anyone and it has to stop.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see how much these charlatans make or stand to make
Regarding brainwashing setting up agendas for the new book to sell knowing they are
liars laughing away untouchable to the law lmao.You wanna talk about conspiracy theres
one for you that has been probably posted a thousand times threads etc..They have created
things that have no concrete proof and driveling all over the social networking sites .

Last month i was debating with a poster who thinks the earth is entirely flat
He told me this charlatan told him so

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Thanks alot I would also like to add I'm tired of people being able to get away with making huge false predictions, twisting facts to to suit one's agenga, and to straight up lie and people act like it's not a big deal because they are spreading awareness or they speak 80% truth. I've seen to many people on this forum calling others sheep, disinfo agent, or shill because they don't agree with you on a subject it's just immature and really needs to stop.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Thanks alot I would also like to add I'm tired of people being able to get away with making huge false predictions, twisting facts to to suit one's agenga, and to straight up lie and people act like it's not a big deal because they are spreading awareness or they speak 80% truth. I've seen to many people on this forum calling others sheep, disinfo agent, or shill because they don't agree with you on a subject it's just immature and really needs to stop.

Did you also know that these charlatans come to ATS to push their agenda yes thats right
there is a few who go under a name in order to advertise by putting a youtube link and other
things up to get them to buy into it..They are even on dating sites swaying people onto the site.

So dark the con of man or woman for that matter.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What makes me really mad is when people like Harold Camping, Nancy Lieder, and Alex Jones make these world changing/ending pedictions and then when nothing happenes and they have made some money and ruined some of their followers lives they make up more excuses and never admit to being wrong plus they get away with it.

They are like solicitors or attourneys if your usa they talk and laugh some of them
together.These charlatans are the actuall evil people and these doomsdayers just don't
get it it is beyond me how the hell can you keep falling for it again and again and again
And still believe them. They are so clever in saying yes we won how evil how low

If i get hold of them they are in serious trouble as they are getting the lie detector
tests to prove once and for all that they are as much use as a chocholate fryin pan
to peoples lives etc.They get away with more than anyone and it has to stop.

Ohh I agree 100%! Nancy Lieder back when she was first starting her "cult" ruined my cousin's life and didn't care one bit. I also hate these charlatans with a passion and they are good for nothing scum who prey on innocent gullible people. I don't like most attorneys but atleast they can be useful at times unlike charlatans man my blood boils just thinking about them. Alot of people today prey on others fear and paranoia and get away with it I hope things change after nothing happens in 2012 but I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

While everyone was distracted watching the Olympics looking for a false flag attack that was never going to happen what else went on in the world that went unnoticed? TPTB might have had the last laugh on you after all OP....

edit on 18-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hmmm.

if one were to compare the rantings of the nay-sayers to the believers, one may have to conclude that the rantings of the nay-sayers seem quite delusional. I mean, really--read them!

just an observation.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

yes, because you dont seem to understand that there are reasons that people like AJ exist. Its called controlled opposition. To discredit conspiracies. And apparently if you believe their shyt --you never fact checked or did research into his programming and history. Its called controlled opposition. To discredit conspiracies.

way to take the bait.

and also there is no conspiracy "movement" or group or community--what ignorant rubbish.

I see WHY there are secret societies, now.
edit on 18-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

yes, because you dont seem to understand that there are reasons that people like AJ exist. Its called controlled opposition.

I don't think so - I think he exists for the reason that some people are just nuts.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

hmmm.

if one were to compare the rantings of the nay-sayers to the believers, one may have to conclude that the rantings of the nay-sayers seem quite delusional. I mean, really--read them!

just an observation.

Perhaps you can give us a rant on what you think is going to happen next
At the paralympics and the winter olympics?.Perhaps you could provide proof of
the illuminat in controll of the world? Explain what went wrong with the supposed
False flag? What happened to your little green men at the olympics?.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

hmmm.

just an observation.

Delusional, we was not the ones saying about aliens coming down to abduct
us at the olympics lmfao!. How delusional can one get...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
sorry im out of troll twinkies....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I just thought I'd chip in and say this simple thing: People who believe the premise of the OP are retarded, there I said it, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

yes, because you dont seem to understand that there are reasons that people like AJ exist. Its called controlled opposition. To discredit conspiracies. And apparently if you believe their shyt --you never fact checked or did research into his programming and history. Its called controlled opposition. To discredit conspiracies.

way to take the bait.

and also there is no conspiracy "movement" or group or community--what ignorant rubbish.

I see WHY there are secret societies, now.

I don't think AJ is a shill just a guy who has got rich off others fears and idk why you would think I believe in AJ's info when I have said he lies, twist facts, and makes bs predictions. I don't get why you think secret societies exist after my comment?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

sorry im out of troll twinkies....

Sounds to me like your out of steam lady..

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Suckers are just gonna continue to be suckers, meanwhile Jones is laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

yep and he will get out of the game while its profitable--probably BY being discredited--ignorant fools of all stripes will think he was some kind of prophet.

dont buy it folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join