It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sorry to interrupt, but could you all throw insults at each other in private messages or something along this lines please ?
It's beginning to be a little bit boring... Each time I see a new post added to this thread, I come here in hope of reading something interesting, but since two pages, that's almost not the case. Could you all calm down, please ?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
reply to post by rainbowbear

There's so much evidence out there...sooo much material I've read and seen that provides such a clear picture. You'd have to be blind not to see it. Or atleast check it out.

ATS, other conspiracy theorists websites, charlatans books and other ramblings/blogs are NOT evidence. Evidence can be examined with a fine tooth comb and pass. Evidence has been confirmed by multiple sources, including people who are actually qualified in whatever form its in. Evidence can be cross referenced and stands up to skeptics and proves them wrong.

NOTHING you have comes close to any of this. And i don't even need to know everything you have.

Its like me making a blog on unicorns, including some pics of bones, maybe some other pointless pictures (but not one of the actual unicorn of course) and you citing my blog when others dismiss unicorns. Just cuz some weirdo on the internet has a page about it or has written a book does not mean there is evidence!

Do you not see the distinction between your "evidence" and actual proper, scientific and photographic evidence?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

There's so much evidence out there...sooo much material I've read and seen that provides such a clear picture. You'd have to be blind not to see it. Or atleast check it out.

ATS, other conspiracy theorists websites, charlatans books and other ramblings/blogs are NOT evidence. Evidence can be examined with a fine tooth comb and pass. Evidence has been confirmed by multiple sources, including people who are actually qualified in whatever form its in. Evidence can be cross referenced and stands up to skeptics and proves them wrong.

NOTHING you have comes close to any of this. And i don't even need to know everything you have.

Its like me making a blog on unicorns, including some pics of bones, maybe some other pointless pictures (but not one of the actual unicorn of course) and you citing my blog when others dismiss unicorns. Just cuz some weirdo on the internet has a page about it or has written a book does not mean there is evidence!

Do you not see the distinction between your "evidence" and actual proper, scientific and photographic evidence?

I asked for his evidence and was called an idiot.The earth is flat if you
dont believe me im an idiot, you dont believe in green men your an idiot.
if you do not believe in the illuminati your an idiot.if you do not believe
the false flags olympics your an idiot.If you dont believe in god your an idiot.

These claims require proof and there are none so whos the idiot.
Any way star and a stella for you my freind..

Well

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal What the hell is wrong with that? What the hell is wrong with you people who cannot understand this?

We are all dumb arent we if we didnt listen to your infinite wisdom oh prophet oh yay

Again, you nay sayers can go head and mock, ridicule, but for those of us who knew what were looking at, after studying and researching this, based on our understanding of how they operate

You clearly do not know how they operate .
ok ..then Since you know how they operate perhaps you can tell us what they
plan to do next ?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

All of that diatribe - for what?

Evidence

Read and heed. You call us "Loons". Here is your evidence that false flags are REAL and they can and DO happen. This plan was never carried out, but you can bet money other plans have. Especially smaller operations (Northwoods was on a much larger scale).

I'm amazed at all these nay sayers - who interestingly enough who have registered here within the last six months - want all this concrete proof.

I am not here to hold anyones hand. I am not here to give you proof. I am not your keeper, and I am not going to sit here and "show you the way". If you want evidence, go find it.
If you think the evidence isn't compelling, THEN GIVE A REASON WHY YOU THINK THAT.
Not sit there like a troll and say "that's not evidence" and "wheres some REAL evidence?"

Typical straw man disinformation tactics. You don't think somethings qualifies as evidence, then bring up points on why. Not dismiss it out of hand like it's nothing then keep asking for more.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

But there was NO evidence that a false flag was going to happen at the Olympics, if there was I must have missed it. Anything concrete? I don't want "pyramids" in the closing ceremony or a bunch of youtube videos of bullsh*t spliced together, good solid proof, granted there might have been plans in the past but what makes you think the Olympics? Not trying to get at you just want to know how you justify the Olympics as the target.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by zeeon

But there was NO evidence that a false flag was going to happen at the Olympics, if there was I must have missed it. Anything concrete? I don't want "pyramids" in the closing ceremony or a bunch of youtube videos of bullsh*t spliced together, good solid proof, granted there might have been plans in the past but what makes you think the Olympics? Not trying to get at you just want to know how you justify the Olympics as the target.

You are responding to my post but asking a completely different question than the guy I responded to.

To answer your question, no there wasn't much evidence. There was a reporter that was working undercover as a security guard for the Olympics that said security was so lax and the training for their employee's was so lacking that he said it was almost suspicious, which in turn implied that something might go down. It was a radio interview which was posted on youtube. I could probably google the link and find it.

Not once did I ever imply, post or say something was going to go down at the Olympics - contrary to what all these posters are accusing me of. Check my posting history if you think I'm lying.

I'm simply saying that :

A.) There is a precedence for false flag attempts.
B.) It's not appropriate to bash posters for making threads to discuss possible false flag events
C.) Asking for evidence of something that doesn't exist is a logical fallacy. Which is why I call out these posters who don't believe in False Flag attempts and don't believe in conspiracies but ask for evidence for something they think doesn't exist. Whats the point in that? We discuss these things because we're trying to bring evidence forward, present different views - not sit here and say "you have no proof, thus it doesn't exist".
That's like saying "I see the Sun. I feel the sun. But that's not proof enough, you need to take me there, or let me hold it before I believe it's really a big ball of fire in space" Yeah, ok - let me get that for you really fast.
D.) Discussing potential conspiracies is a fundamental part of this website. So is healthy skeptiscm. Like I said before if you don't believe in something, point out critical elements in the theory and discuss that. Not "you conspiracy loons are all crazy cuz nothing happened" or some such blather.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

If you think the Illuminati and other power hungry groups are fictional, then you need to pull your head out of your ass

Asking for evidence that doesnt exist is a logical fallacy

You say it does exist this evidence then you say it does not, i do not think you are sure?.
Best thing to do here is settle this by saying you have no evidence of the illuminati existing
And running the world Therefore your Claiming that the evidence is there then it is not

Facts are there is no evidence for you or anyone to find that the illuminati
Is running the show is there ..

All the best in your quest to find this "evidence" peace denver
edit on 17-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

If you do not believe that there was a false flag planned for the Olympics why are you commenting on this post? The title suggests that there was indeed a false flag planned for the Olympics and that they stopped it. "Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!" is the title and people have commented for and against, this page states a win, if you do not believe the title why are you so intent on proving people wrong?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

To answer your question, no there wasn't much evidence.

There was not any as nothing happened no floods,nukes,no alien invasions.
There was however plenty of evidence of a succesfull olympic games
Held by my beloved england i.e the motherland.

Do you think anything will happen at the winter olympics zeeon
Any thoughts to discuss ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I think there'll be snow at the winter olympics.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Lmao and plenty of skiing

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You support snow at the winter olympics? I suggest you do a bit of research. It's been verified from multiple sources that the UN's depopulation plan will start immediately following the first snow fall at the Winter Olympics. "The Others" will come out and if they kill you, you become one of them, complete with rotting, but frozen flesh and with glowing blue eyes. The only way they'll be able to finally lay you to rest is with fire, but probably not until after you've done some serious damage to your loved ones and others around you.

Alex Jones has said it, David Icke has said it, the web bots have been predicting it for years and now the meme is appearing all over the internet. The timing of the latter has me concerned. Just enough time until the winter olympics so it APPEARS to have occurred naturally, but not so long that it's clearly a false flag research effort by the jesuits in cooperation with certain hidden elements of the powers that be. The Reptillians don't have anything to do with this one, since it's an all-human affair. But they are taking notice and if it comes off they will probably integrate the concepts into their next plan, just like they did with their Hurricane Katrina effort when they were working with Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Take the snow at the winter olympics lightly at your peril, seriously.

Me, I'm waiting for them to make the next move, after which time I will mobilise the masses of whackjobs on the internet and by publicising the plan - as well as its clear links to author R.R. Martin, we'll hopefully be able to stop it from occurring in the first place, God willing, we'll all be heroes and can pat ourselves on the back for a job well done.
edit on 18-8-2012 by nottelling because: spelling

edit on 18-8-2012 by nottelling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

Brilliant

We sir owe you a debt for warning us, now we can stop it!
Quickly, to youtube dun dunna na

edit on 18-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Right.. Nothing happened because of ATS can you be any more delusional

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apleness
Right.. Nothing happened because of ATS can you be any more delusional

Nothing happened because the reptillians are on vacation having been thwarted
By Ats,In the build up the andromedans have intervened along with Some top doomsayers
And joined forces With some tinfoiled timothys to stop the invasion from the comfort
of their own homes .We are indebted to you all but the doomsayers say the games arent
finished and are hard at work with the likes of david icke and co, ohh and the andromedans
To make sure all us naysayers and sheep are safe..

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
We should all join forces hold hands and get a tinfoil hat.
And invest in some orgone rods in order to bring down those motherships
Theres plenty of charlatans that sell orgone rods and are more than happy
to take your money.Keep up the good work doomsayers we are counting
on you and say hello to david for me, it's been a while since we last met

Having lived around the corner from him i miss his chats tell him when he has
finished saving us all from the schisms and scaly ones and rubbed shoulders
with the andromedans to drop me a line.

PEACE

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by zeeon

If you do not believe that there was a false flag planned for the Olympics why are you commenting on this post? The title suggests that there was indeed a false flag planned for the Olympics and that they stopped it. "Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!" is the title and people have commented for and against, this page states a win, if you do not believe the title why are you so intent on proving people wrong?

Nah that's a broad assumption on your part. I'm posting on this thread because I support discussion and think awareness is a good thing. Read my earlier posts.
It can't be denied that awareness can stop things from happening. Look at what happened with the Anti-SOPA and Anti-PIPA campaigns. All that was just spreading awareness and getting people to realize what our own politicians were trying to do.

The same concept can be applied to sites like ATS and social media. Do I think ATS alone stopped any kind of attack on the Olympics? Nah - that's a really broad statement (considering there are something like 300k members). Also I think you guys are taking a tongue-in-cheek title and taking it literally.

Note also that this thread was in direct response to the mockery thread stating "Nothing happened at the Olympics" - and I posted in that thread because I felt it was wrong to make a whole thread gloating about the fact people were wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Note also that this thread was in direct response to the mockery thread stating "Nothing happened at the Olympics" - and I posted in that thread because I felt it was wrong to make a whole thread gloating about the fact people were wrong.

Too right as we were told we were assleep sheep and you wait and see etc.Loads of threads
with posts stating how assleep we all was during the build up.I am actually wondering if

Next time certain people will now think twice about the comments aimed at us, i hope
Quite a few learned their lesson to be honest, as im sick of being called sheep,
Assleep, what am i or others doing on here, get off this is our site if you do not beleive in
the olympics and floods evacuation,alien andromedans cylons and wot have you.
Making assumptions of all of us who do not believe to be void of any infomation
regarding-Aliens,illuminati,batman,mickey duck disney ,occult,symbolism etc
Because we do it is just that we dissagree and have that right to zeeon.

All i want to do is post how i feel it will not happen, but all you get is ridicule.
So i am looking forward to the conspiracies on the paralympics and the winter olympics.
With anticipation. I havent got a problem with awarness zeeon buddy.

Im here and others to deny ignorance but if i get ridiculed for not believing in certain
conspiracies then i will defend myself .I do believe in some conspiracies but not all.

Do you zeeon believe anything will happen in the paralympics or winter games?

edit on 18-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Please join us tonight on ATS LIVE RADIO where we will be discussing this topic! Please visit THIS THREAD for the schedule of topics!

We would love to have you call in and voice your opinion regardless of what it is!

ATS Live Is Broadcasting * Today @ 9:00 PM EST

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join