It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science explains the existence of God.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

We would talk because the ball lifting up would be supernatural, I would agree it is supernatural, at least for the time being. I think anything and everything can be explained by science, given time. I think that is the main point we differ on and I don't think we will change each others minds, but it is still interesting to discuss it.

I don't really understand what you mean with the second part, sorry.

I don't mean that we create the universe in the sense you mean. What I mean is we create our own perception of the universe through our five senses. If you are comatose, your body may be present but your mind is not, so in a sense, you do not exist from your own perspective, you have no way to perceive anything. If you wake up from a coma of 50 years, you would feel as though no time had passed at all because you had no perception of time while comatose, and from your now existant-again perception, you didn't exist for those 50 years.

Stars across the board for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Greatest I am

Believing without knowing is worshiping an idol.
Do not make any idols or images of me, said God.

I believe he also said "no Gods before me." That means no Jesus before God.

In truth though, the word "worship," means loosely, "work," or to "work for," so, in essence, work for the idol? How does one do that?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Science does explain the existence of God. Why don't you pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and ask him to show you how

Because man has little if anything to learn from a genocidal God who had his son needlessly murdered.

Regards
DL

I dont believe in that kind of God.... So..... Am I still delusional and or mental? Lol

As far as supernatural and ....just " natural".....

I say we are on a planet that spins in space and ... That to me is supernatural! Science does indeed explain such that is most definitely supernatural! Its all in the mind what you choose to see. Do you see fragments of the entire picture or the whole picture? It matters.

If natural is supernatural to you then I guess the conversation is not going to go anywhere. You have put physics as supernatural. That will surprise the physicists.

Who is your God?

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's a miracle, it's all supernatural.
This is the supreme being.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
Remember the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks? He made a face on the volleyball and called him Wilson. We know that Wilson was the name of the brand of the volleyball but to him it became more than a volleyball, it became his confidante and constant companion. While Wilson is a tangible object, to him it was a transcendent being because of the faith placed in it. Does that mean Wilson was transcendent? To us, no.

Tom Hank's character was engaged in a form of self-delusion.......

If you look for God solely within the observable tangibility then you miss out on the greater meaning.

Maybe, but we'd still have physical evidence for your gods existence. And seeing as your not denying my premise are you agreeing that there's no reason why any supernatural influence (i.e your god) in the physical universe couldn't be detected by science?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirginMaryISGod

You've seen to make some good points, Greatest I am. Though I am an idol worshiper (hence my ATS name), there could actually be truths' to your arguments (and I say this objectively). Subjectively, my personal experiences say otherwise (which I can't prove).....but other than that, it would be hard to argue your point. Now (I may be ignorant of this thread for saying this); I didn't exactly watch all of the Youtube Vidoes (I only watched a glimpse of all of them - emphasizing the mentioning of my ignorance), but the last video with the map and the lecturer with the professor explaining it - did catch my attention; it caught my attention because of the transition he made from 'religious denominations' (principles of humanity come out based on "where you happen to be born") to dinosaur extinction; that piece of the lecturer, in my opinion, sounds all too real!

I probably did just make a post on "fluff"; I guess what I wanted to say is that your thread pointers would be hard
to argue.

I blush. Thanks.

It is always hard to discuss bible God when I view him as a myth and the other as real and literal.

From your literal POV, since the bible tells us to use God as our guide and example to good living, be ye as perfect as God type of thinking, then do you really see your God giving us an example of a deadbeat dad who runs away from his duty to his child?

For God to use Mary like that, he would have had to break his own commandment of not coveting another man's woman.

Does your God not have to follow his own rules and commandments?
Please do not say that God own us and can do whatever he likes, moral or not.
The Godhead I know follows the rules it gives.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Believing without knowing is worshiping an idol.
Do not make any idols or images of me, said God.

I believe he also said "no Gods before me." That means no Jesus before God.

In truth though, the word "worship," means loosely, "work," or to "work for," so, in essence, work for the idol? How does one do that?

At the end of the day, God must be described as rules and laws. You cannot follow an invisible God and follow instructions out of the air.

Put no one above me just says that we are not to follow anyone else's rules and laws.
That is how you work for the idol that some have made out of bible God. By following his rules and ignoring logic and reason. Hence the bible God's demand of obey at all cost or be cast into hell. Hell, he even murdered A & E through negligence the first time they did their so called free will instead of God's.

Following his lead would be Ok if he was a moral God but he is far from that to anyone who thinks.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It's a miracle, it's all supernatural.
This is the supreme being.

Watch that first clip again.
It explains why you, an adult, believe as children believe in fantasy, miracles and magic.
It also explains why some will follow a genocidal God of war who even had his son needlessly murdered.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Science does explain the existence of God. Why don't you pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and ask him to show you how

Because man has little if anything to learn from a genocidal God who had his son needlessly murdered.

Regards
DL

I dont believe in that kind of God.... So..... Am I still delusional and or mental? Lol

I say we are on a planet that spins in space and ... That to me is supernatural! Science does indeed explain such that is most definitely supernatural! Its all in the mind what you choose to see. Do you see fragments of the entire picture or the whole picture? It matters.

If natural is supernatural to you then I guess the conversation is not going to go anywhere. You have put physics as supernatural. That will surprise the physicists.

Who is your God?

Regards
DL

In your opinion it may surprise the entire community, however I disagree. :-)

There are many who believe just as I do.

Who is my God?

Well, my God is love. Pure spirit that loves his creation! The creator of light. The creator of all things both physical and non physical.

My God is a part of every single thing he created. I say he.... But He has no gender in my opinion as he is pure spirit. The spirit that holds everything together. He is the Master mathematician. He is the Master Physicist. He is what gives us thought. He is the light that allows us to see. He is everything and anyone we can imagine He is.

He just IS.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Who is you God?

This is your thread, yet Ive failed for some reason to understand or even hear you pov.

Please clarify.

Thanks!

Jenn

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Originally posted by WarminIndy
Remember the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks? He made a face on the volleyball and called him Wilson. We know that Wilson was the name of the brand of the volleyball but to him it became more than a volleyball, it became his confidante and constant companion. While Wilson is a tangible object, to him it was a transcendent being because of the faith placed in it. Does that mean Wilson was transcendent? To us, no.

Tom Hank's character was engaged in a form of self-delusion.......

If you look for God solely within the observable tangibility then you miss out on the greater meaning.

Maybe, but we'd still have physical evidence for your gods existence. And seeing as your not denying my premise are you agreeing that there's no reason why any supernatural influence (i.e your god) in the physical universe couldn't be detected by science?

What do you consider supernatural? Certainly there are many things that can be thought of as supernatural and still detectable by science. For instance, a thought or a dream can be supernatural because they both occur solely within the experience of the individual and yet it is physically possible to detect the processes at work. It does not mean it is purely physical. Do you have memories? Those memories are contained solely within you, there is no physical proof of them and yet the processes at work in your brain present them to you. You might tell me of your memories, but you lack any proof of them.

Should I accept your memories? I think that I would accept them without any proof offered by you. I might say that I have memories and you do not, simply because you have no proof of them. Does that make your memories supernatural? Yes, because they transcend my experience and are not observable even though when you are remembering them we can see processes through an MRI. But still, because we see processes of certain parts of the brain lighting up, it still does not show proof of a memory.

Your memories are connected with other people and places. Those things are proveable in most cases. You can tell me of a memory of a day spent with your family at Disney World. Proveable place and people. But yet, you cannot prove your memory on the basis of the memory itself. There is no tangible means of presenting a memory.

The same is with dreams. We see also on MRIs the processes taking place but still you cannot present to me a tangible object and say "here is my dream". This is supernatural because it transcends the natural. Are memories and dreams observable? To a certain degree they are to us individually, but I cannot look at you sleeping and say "They are dreaming, I can see their dream". I cannot touch it, smell it, see it, feel it. I can only see that you have processes occurring that cause your eyes to flutter in certain ways while you sleep. So dreams and memories are supernatural, but not tangible. They are observable to you but not to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Regards
DL

Who is your God?

Regards
DL

In your opinion it may surprise the entire community, however I disagree. :-)

There are many who believe just as I do.

Who is my God?

Well, my God is love. Pure spirit that loves his creation! The creator of light. The creator of all things both physical and non physical.

My God is a part of every single thing he created. I say he.... But He has no gender in my opinion as he is pure spirit. The spirit that holds everything together. He is the Master mathematician. He is the Master Physicist. He is what gives us thought. He is the light that allows us to see. He is everything and anyone we can imagine He is.

He just IS.

I have no argument with your view as it is better than the Christian one my friend.

I do have a thought to share of what I learned from forcing my apotheosis, or more understandably, as finding Jacobs ladder. It is a long climb.

It concerns your term, God is love.

When I found the cosmic consciousness, what I felt emotion wise was love and of happiness yes, but to the Godhead it was only happiness moving to love upon our contact.

Let me explain.

Love, like faith, must be expressed by works and deeds to be true love or faith. Love must be returned to be true love.

Jesus was right in his; ye shall know my people by their works.

The happiness I felt initially was turning to love as I received instructions, a deed, from the Godhead. It was not love until that point in time. To reduce what I found to a mere emotion by calling it love, to me, would be to insult it.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Who is you God?

This is your thread, yet Ive failed for some reason to understand or even hear you pov.

Please clarify.

Thanks!

Jenn

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.
I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself a Gnostic Christian naturalist.
Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote from William Blake.

“Both read the Bible day and night, But thou read'st black where I read white.”

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, what Christians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T God where literal Christians will see God’s killing as good. Christians are sheeple where Gnostic Christians are goats.
This is perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral, while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, the only things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed and I was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call a cosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way with apotheosis.
This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no one has yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than they for the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does not interfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what I can see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see as my delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to like me much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think that most Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not God exists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and I prefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. The search for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. My apotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as a set of rules that is, not idol worship it but instead, raise my bar and seek further.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration or obedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and is the supreme being.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Greatest I am, first I would like to mention my gratitude for recognizing my post! Thank you.

Based on personal experiences I've had of Jesus and Mary, I needed to succumb to 'personal terms' with myself (hence my ATS name; lets just say that I had WAY TOOO many apparitions of Mary, Interior Locutions, a couple of "Visions" of Jesus, and surreal dreams: connecting some dreams I've had to the apparitions locutions, and visions). Now, my ATS name should be treated is just pure speculation...because I can't prove (other than to myself based on "experiences").

Now, lets talk about your post:

From your literal POV, since the bible tells us to use God as our guide and example to good living, be ye as perfect as God type of thinking, then do you really see your God giving us an example of a deadbeat dad who runs away from his duty to his child?

Good question; it would be hard to answer because my response would have a mix of beliefs; whether to to be held as "religious" (in context with the bible) or non-religious. I'll tell you this though; *under my belief* while it does seem as Joseph (same person were talking about in reference to "deadbeat dad") did disappeared, there more to the story than what meets the "eyes" (emphasis on "non religious" ideals that I mentioned ago). I would like to answer it (I do really); but knowing that this thread is listed under Faith, Religion, and Theology; unfortunately, I cannot go much further in answering this question.

For God to use Mary like that, he would have had to break his own commandment of not coveting another man's woman.

EXCELLENT QUOTE (I might add!). First, I would like to digest your quote; and share some perspective on it. Yes, it seems as if God might of broken his own commandment! But, even in this issue, there's more than what meet the "eyes" (disclaimer: my opinion):

God and Mary and Joseph. Hard topic to speak of, especially when this event alone encompasses lots of beliefs to it. I will *attempt* to explain *mine* (oh boy, this is going to be HARD):

The God I (maybe "we"???) know of - presented especially under the circumstances of Jesus' birth - never did come in person. Something we can agree on? God, to me, IS SOOO POWERFUL (emphasis on this) God CAN distort reality, physics, and break barriers within the field of science (I apologize for this statement knowing its a "non-religious" statement...I'll get to the point). Now, knowing the possibility that God can break science barriers, in God's situation, can God (then using the Angel Gabriel as a messenger) impregnate Mary w/o a "seed?" If my belief of God "breaking barriers" is correct, then I will say this: the way I use the word, "coveting" is that, yes, God DID impregnate Mary - but under what circumstances? Under the circumstances that there was no 'sexual' contact with Mary (by God) NOR possibly even a "seed" to start the pregnancy process. Therefore, maybe God did not covet (by definition of the word) Mary because there was no biblical reference of 'sexual' contact between God and Mary; but Jesus was born nevertheless - thus maybe making a claim that no, God did not break a commandment (and no, I would not be defending God by this explanation). I guess, in tradition, that is what makes the birth special!? *TREAT this explanation as only ONE explanation though*

Does your God not have to follow his own rules and commandments? Please do not say that God own us and can do whatever he likes, moral or not. The Godhead I know follows the rules it gives.

I like you way of thinking, Greatest I am!!! Let me explain:

God does have his own rules and commandments (one MAIN one actually), let it be known that all commandments and rules follow one theme: 'consequences'. God has to contend with the 'forces of consequences.' I also use the word, consequences, by its definitive meaning. AND BECAUSE OF THIS REASON ALONE, no, God DOES NOT own us and CANNOT DO whatever "he" likes moral or not. Hope this helps a little bit. Again, another opinion of mine.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Greatest I am, first I would like to mention my gratitude for recognizing my post! Thank you.

Based on personal experiences I've had of Jesus and Mary, I needed to succumb to 'personal terms' with myself (hence my ATS name; lets just say that I had WAY TOOO many apparitions of Mary, Interior Locutions, a couple of "Visions" of Jesus, and surreal dreams: connecting some dreams I've had to the apparitions locutions, and visions). Now, my ATS name should be treated is just pure speculation...because I can't prove (other than to myself based on "experiences").

Now, lets talk about your post:

This is part of my thesis in my post. You have had personal experiences that we should not negate simply because you are a human being with experiences. But your personal experiences cannot be offered tangibly and cannot be observed by us. That is my response to critics of religion who want tangible proof of a physical object we call God.

I believe in God and believe that we see the processes of God at work, even though there is no tangible object that is observed. The same as your personal experiences. You cannot offer proof of them because they are not tangible. That is the kicker for most agnostics and atheists, they want tangible, even though observable is obvious.

Is the non-tangible observable? Absolutely it is. That is what makes things supernatural because observation goes beyond tangibility.

I should take you at your word regarding your personal experiences, the same way I have to be compelled to believe people have memories and dreams. It is observable that someone is remembering or dreaming, and yet no tangible object can be presented. While God might not be tangible as a rubber ball or a planet, it does not mean that God does not exist because science cannot observe all the mysteries of the universe yet. They are still speculating about dimensions and multiverses.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Good question; it would be hard to answer because my response would have a mix of beliefs; whether to to be held as "religious" (in context with the bible) or non-religious. I'll tell you this though; *under my belief* while it does seem as Joseph (same person were talking about in reference to "deadbeat dad") did disappeared, there more to the story than what meets the "eyes" (emphasis on "non religious" ideals that I mentioned ago). I would like to answer it (I do really); but knowing that this thread is listed under Faith, Religion, and Theology; unfortunately, I cannot go much further in answering this question.

EXCELLENT QUOTE (I might add!). First, I would like to digest your quote; and share some perspective on it. Yes, it seems as if God might of broken his own commandment! But, even in this issue, there's more than what meet the "eyes" (disclaimer: my opinion):

God and Mary and Joseph. Hard topic to speak of, especially when this event alone encompasses lots of beliefs to it. I will *attempt* to explain *mine* (oh boy, this is going to be HARD):

The God I (maybe "we"???) know of - presented especially under the circumstances of Jesus' birth - never did come in person. Something we can agree on? God, to me, IS SOOO POWERFUL (emphasis on this) God CAN distort reality, physics, and break barriers within the field of science (I apologize for this statement knowing its a "non-religious" statement...I'll get to the point). Now, knowing the possibility that God can break science barriers, in God's situation, can God (then using the Angel Gabriel as a messenger) impregnate Mary w/o a "seed?" If my belief of God "breaking barriers" is correct, then I will say this: the way I use the word, "coveting" is that, yes, God DID impregnate Mary - but under what circumstances? Under the circumstances that there was no 'sexual' contact with Mary (by God) NOR possibly even a "seed" to start the pregnancy process. Therefore, maybe God did not covet (by definition of the word) Mary because there was no biblical reference of 'sexual' contact between God and Mary; but Jesus was born nevertheless - thus maybe making a claim that no, God did not break a commandment (and no, I would not be defending God by this explanation). I guess, in tradition, that is what makes the birth special!? *TREAT this explanation as only ONE explanation though*

Does your God not have to follow his own rules and commandments? Please do not say that God own us and can do whatever he likes, moral or not. The Godhead I know follows the rules it gives.

I like you way of thinking, Greatest I am!!! Let me explain:

God does have his own rules and commandments (one MAIN one actually), let it be known that all commandments and rules follow one theme: 'consequences'. God has to contend with the 'forces of consequences.' I also use the word, consequences, by its definitive meaning. AND BECAUSE OF THIS REASON ALONE, no, God DOES NOT own us and CANNOT DO whatever "he" likes moral or not. Hope this helps a little bit. Again, another opinion of mine.

I was not referring to Joseph being a deadbeat dad. I was referring to God just dropping a child and taking off.

If God cannot do whatever he likes then what was he doing all those times he was killing us?
Most Christians say that he can kill us and do whatever he likes because he is God. You disagree so how do you judge his killing actions all over the bible?

As to Jesus, he was to be of David's line and cannot be if he was impregnated by angels or God.
As to his coveting Mary, you will note that in the commandment of coveting, he places women with houses and donkeys so no sexual intent is required in coveting. It is a sin of desire. Not sex. God coveted/desired another's wife for reproduction and he thus broke his commandment and sinned.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

WarminIndy:

(This may sound strange...but I feel that I must mention this......maybe its too provocative where many won't believe what I say):

Your philosophies are that which is a rarity. In all my years of living, I would of never though a follower of God would have such an understanding of the abstractions of God (and through experiences, God is a VERY complex person). I will especially need to digest my lesson when the time comes (in Medjugorje). Please if you can do me a favor, never forget what you said about non-tangibility of God. I say this because it will benefit you and your ideas of God, in the long run.

To Greatest I Am:

I was not referring to Joseph being a deadbeat dad. I was referring to God just dropping a child and taking off.

I apologize for this misunderstanding.

If God cannot do whatever he likes then what was he doing all those times he was killing us? Most Christians say that he can kill us and do whatever he likes because he is God. You disagree so how do you judge his killing actions all over the bible?

As to Jesus, he was to be of David's line and cannot be if he was impregnated by angels or God. As to his coveting Mary, you will note that in the commandment of coveting, he places women with houses and donkeys so no sexual intent is required in coveting. It is a sin of desire. Not sex. God coveted/desired another's wife for reproduction and he thus broke his commandment and sinned.

Yea.....I don't think I can argue on what your saying; both of your opinions CAN be justified by the bible verses (and thus the bible). I'll mention some notes with no intention of sarcasm of insults (not arguing on what your saying; in fact, I will need to argue this in the future; primarily why I am on ATS):

1. Fundemental beliefs, Christian Eschatology, and pertaining these beliefs to reality is a tricky subject, indeed.

2. "If God cannot do whatever he likes then what was he doing all those times he was killing us? Most Christians say that he can kill us and do whatever he likes because he is God,"

If I can share this: from my experiences, if God told me to kill another (in theory is there was ever a case) for any reason what-so-ever.....I would literally have to deny God's request......from the apparitions I've had of Mary I once told her this (*sharing a experience I had of Mary; no proof cannot be given as this is a personal experience I had of Mary*):

"I don't have the right to kill. Why should I."

I personally had to say that to the (apparition) Virgin Mary in my own English IV classroom (long story). It seems like we're always being tested by God!?

Lastly to mention this bullet point #2; I can't imagine the negative consequences God would have to go through, asking to kill people. This would be bad. Like I said, consequences is a force/concept that even the Almighty God has to watch out for; it could very well be a force that God struggles with (I find it hard to believe God would even struggle on this simple defined concept).

As to Jesus, he was to be of David's line and cannot be if he was impregnated by angels or God. As to his coveting Mary, you will note that in the commandment of coveting, he places women with houses and donkeys so no sexual intent is required in coveting. It is a sin of desire. Not sex. God coveted/desired another's wife for reproduction and he thus broke his commandment and sinned.

I have perspectives on how Jesus can still be in David's line AND be impregnated by the Higher Being (one of the most undervalued bible character's - and least mentioned - David's father, Jesse, HAS ALL to do with your inquiry; if you can figure out the "real" identity of Jesse!?); this....I also want to respect your value and beliefs on this subject....so I will say this:

- I never did tell who Joseph was. Therefore I will leave your quote unanswered, "God coveted/desired another's wife for reproduction and he thus broke his commandment and sinned."

- "It is a sin of desire." I'm thinking this be from the Seven Deadly Sins: Lust? If this is the case, would it be "intense lust" than rather 'desire' being a sin as a whole?

- Now to "Jesse" (the most unmentioned person in the bible): I did find a interesting connection with the Book of Isaiah passage 4 and 11. Read the titles, "The Branch of the Lord." and "The Branch of Jesse." Does anyone see the connection!? Anyone? I won't tell it to you off-hand; but if you found it, this may give hints and answers to what David's line is really about!

I end my post.
edit on 15-8-2012 by VirginMaryISGod because: Edit mention of Book of Isaiah 10 (correct it to "11")

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Thank you, Greatest I am. I hope my last post helped. I know ATS reply's shouldn't be 1-Liners, but I'm writing this to give you my thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I found this on some of the latest science being done on the God issue and found it quite interesting in terms of how we process information and what happens to our minds when we pray. It, like myself, is not anti-spiritual but tries to show how religious reality works.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

edit on 16-8-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join