It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Americanism and why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
People are allowed to criticise the United States just as much as any country.

Criticise my country, criticise my post....it doesn't bother me.

Is it me or were you trying to equate Anti-Americanism with the Nazi's Anti-Semitism?
edit on 11/8/12 by Kram09 because: grammar

Its awesome, that we still have the ability to criticize. Some country's, not so much, hey?

I was showing that Hitler has equated Jews with America, and that's alive today, as well.
Many believe in the Zionist conspiracy, and that the United States is controlled by them.
Its not a new thought, and even idiots like Hitler, believed them.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why does your avatar have an upside down American Flag?

Are you Anti - American?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

That is rich considering since ww2 the US has not once used the full force of its military NOT ONCE

Vietnam. And you lost.

and seems some people have a twisted sense of morality and definition of brutal say like cutting peoples heads off or the punji sticks of the Viet cong, the rape of nan King, the bataan death marches and gas chambers, the mass executions in Bosnia etc.

So things like special schools where the pupils who all have learning disabilities get abused legally by the state?

www.guardian.co.uk...

or the waterboarding and kidnapping committed by the US Military and security services, or the US Marine killsquads in Iraq or the use of Depleted Uranium on Iraqi civilians, and nuclear weapons on Japanese civilians.

I like the way you talk about mass executions and gas chambers, the US has the second highest execution rate in the world and uses the gas chamber in some states.

edit on 11-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

sonny tell this American what an upside down flag means, I am shamed he doesnt know

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
reply to post by sonnny1

Are you Anti - American?

No.

It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.............

Again, I am highly critical of my Government, and I am allowed to show it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by sonnny1

sonny tell this American what an upside down flag means, I am shamed he doesnt know

Hes Australian. I wouldnt expect him to know....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That sounds Anti-Australian.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Seriously,,,, Did you really need to ask WHY?

You must be blind, deaf and dumb to ask that question.

So,, since you are disabled and oblivious to the real world and the happenings in it, i will just say its because dumb assed Americans ask dumb assed questions why you anti american.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by binkman

First off didn't lose Vietnam secondly go take a look at evin prision section 209 hell take a look at any middle eastern or asian prision system or the russian gulag then get back to me.

I forgot bash America yada,yada, never mind stoning people that goes on today or burying them to their heads or caneing them, whipping them electric shock treatment etc.

edit on 11-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by sonnny1

No, you're actually missing the part where the U.S. government/military has murdered millions of people around the world, and actually plan to murder many more. You'll never be accused of being "too moralistic" if you don't understand how horrible murder, torture, rape, etc., is on a massive, continuous scale. In my view, there is something terribly wrong with someone who defends, in any way, what this government is doing to people around the world.

Again, is The United States the ONLY Country, involved in other countries internal struggles? Do we give the Hitlers, the Stalins, the Pol Pots of the Worlds, a free break, on Genocide, because the United States is an easier target? Have we forgotten the atrocities of China, and Russia, and Syria and Iran ?

Please, look at the definition, and outside the Box.

Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot are dead. Since I've been on this planet, the U.S. government has been the most brutal regime in the world. I'm not 80 years old.

That is rich considering since ww2 the US has not once used the full force of its military NOT ONCE and seems some people have a twisted sense of morality and definition of brutal say like cutting peoples heads off or the punji sticks of the Viet cong, the rape of nan King, the bataan death marches and gas chambers, the mass executions in Bosnia etc.

and IEDS in Iraq and afhganistan, car bombs,truck bombs etc.

I am saying that the U.S. government has murdered millions of people since I've been alive. There are all types of horrors infused into the words, murder, torture, bombings, etc. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to compare and rate every disgusting crime this regime has perpetuated with those governments in the past, or those peoples invaded by the U.S. There is no excuse for what the U.S. does to people around the world.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Are you Anti - American?

Keep pushing that button. It ain't connected to anything.

The upside down US flag is a symbol of distress.

Which the US in my opinion currently is in.

link   

Barry Rubin is an American-born Israeli expert on terrorism and Middle Eastern affairs.

The source is worthless propaganda. Still blaming the Arabs for 911?.

What does Barry Rubin have to say about the "Dancing Jews?"

edit on 11-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by sonnny1

That sounds Anti-Australian.

Sigh......

I was pointing out, that you wouldn't know it, if you were not American. Then again, I see the Flag upside down, being burnt, in effigy around the World.. I could understand, your confusion, outright.

You did ask the question ? Right?

I thought I answered it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

But what about the rest of the governments around the world?

They're innocent?

Give me a break.

If you support them, well then, you are just as guilty as the rest of us are. Go look in a mirror.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Barry Rubin is an American-born Israeli expert on terrorism and Middle Eastern affairs.

The source is worthless propaganda. Still blaming the Arabs for 911?.

What does Barry Rubin have to say about the "Dancing Jews?"

edit on 11-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

hmmmm..

So hes a "Jew", and his credential don't count, cause hes "bias"..

Typical.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

"since you been alive" what less than 20 years is my guess yep i can see why you don't want to put anything in to historical context gets in the way of that dogma.

America is evil etc never mind people came running to the US asked for help or anything else the fact remains out of all the countries out there in the world the US has less blood on their hands compared to most but then again the anti ameircanism people just don't want to hear anything else.

Since I have been alive I have seen the Iran hostage crisis,gulf war 1,2,Bosnia,Somalia,the falklands,the rise of democracy in China only to be met with tanks, the Tibetan massacres etc.

But hey who cares.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by trysts

have you ever been off the North American continent ?

Before I just continue to answer your questions, it would be nice to know why you're asking them?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So hes a "Jew", and his credential don't count, cause hes "bias"..

Exactly! If Netanyahu wrote an article about the evils of Iran, don't you think it may be just a little tiny bit "bias?"..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot are dead. Since I've been on this planet, the U.S. government has been the most brutal regime in the world. I'm not 80 years old.

No...you are just part of the "GroupThink". Hence the problem. If only people would accept each others as individuals and leave those who do not agree with them alone we may be a better people. Maybe segeration does have it's place? Let's put all the Racists, Radical gays, islamists, christians, etc, etc on some deserted island. We'll be back in 20 years to pick up the survivors.

I have no idea what you're talking about?
edit on 11-8-2012 by trysts because: oops

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

No...you are just part of the "GroupThink". Hence the problem.

If only people would accept each others as individuals and leave those who do not agree with them alone we may be a better people.

Maybe segeration does have it's place?

Let's put all the Racists, Radical gays, islamists, christians, etc, etc on some deserted island.

We'll be back in 20 years to pick up the survivors.

I have no idea what you're talking about?

WOW! really!?

Then you are part of the problem. You can't see past your own bias and see others as flawed.

Do you have your brown shirt all pressed and Jack boots handy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join