It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So you are saying just because she has done a few bad things, she deserves to have someone shove their hand up her vagina and rip out her tampon? If a bad rap sheet warrants a unlawful detaining and WAY unlawful search, then every rotten Fat Cat in our Country needs to be brought out in the light. Sounds like you supported the cops who beat Rodney King.
edit on 10-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I'm not sure drug charges from 11 years ago would substantiate the need to disassemble the woman's feminine hygiene products.

Trust is a different matter. We are supposed to Trust those who swear to serve and protect.

While I believe that each party is innocent until proven guilty--there is a element of doubt that I am holding against the Officer. I am sure it is my bigotry against Po-Po. I cannot seem to let that go.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

From her arrest photos she looks like she started to clean up some. But the drugs are a hard thing to kick I guess. When the economy goes bad habbits come back to deal with the pressure I guess.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

They don.t have to go inside.
The come with a string attached.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Florida is a crazy place.
But its exactly what the Republicans want.
After all they run the place.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

What the faq? Does it matter? Let some stranger rip a tampon out or forcibly pull rather, one out of your mom, or sister and lets see how you react. It's people like you who thinks its funny and alright cause it doesn't happen to you that are helping cripple and destroy this world.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
So you are saying just because she has done a few bad things,

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So you're saying anything she personally and specifically has in her background has nothing to do with the case, but every bad thing every cop in the country (or your own alleged experiences) has been accused of are sufficient to declare these specific cops guilty out of hand without even hearing the response to the suit?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What the faq? Does it matter? Let some stranger rip a tampon out or forcibly pull rather, one out of your mom, or sister and lets see how you react. It's people like you who thinks its funny and alright cause it doesn't happen to you that are helping cripple and destroy this world.

No, I think that part is kind of funny too. So did my wife. The whole event is horrific, but the string comment was kind of funny. Honestly, the first time I read it, I was appalled, but I was also mentally picturing a pretty funny, keystone cops kind of thing going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by pajoly

Totalitarianism is bi-partisan.

Whichever fantasy "wing" you pledge allegiance to just rationalizes stomping your face with the boot of the state in a way you can stomach.

I don't agree. Corporatism maybe. But its the Right who are the belligerents and law and order freaks. Most of us are independents, but because the nature of our f'ed up politics and complicit media we are forced to pick between two inadequate options: corporate suck-ups or corporate suck-ups with a naziesque style.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

She supposedly FIRST ran a stop sign or something, not looking back, and that warrants a full on cavity search in public? Last time I checked, drinking or being under the influence didn't warrant that either. Nor did doing drugs or being under the influence.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

"That's what I would do, if I did have a dog in the fight. "

You do have a dog in this fight. Your anatomy was violated too. As was mine.

I'm not exactly clear on sodomy laws and their enforcement in different states. I am aware of many pediphila cases when "sodomy" was enforced and used in terms of lewd acts and penetration (oral, anal, vaginal) of the human body.

www.ncjrs.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You guys should seee how the cops deal with somebody who they think has drugs in there mouth in Florida. They will strangle you to keep you from swallowing and force your mouth open. And if they think you swallowed something they will send you to the hospital for about three days waiting for it to come out or pump your stomach. All without a charge.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
You can't strip search anyone in public in view of others and so she should sue and they should charged with criminal action. Outrageous!
Agreed.She should definitely file several lawuits against the"officers and their department.This looks like Stalinist Russia FFS.Strip searching mothers on the side of the road with their children?I guess the police need to be policed because of their abuses.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

You do have a dog in this fight. Your anatomy was violated too. As was mine.

No, I'm pretty sure I would remember that. My anatomy was not violated. In fact, in my last 4 or 5 interactions with the police, they have been so extremely professional, polite, and empathetic that I've praised them many times. I recently got a ticket speeding in Missouri, before that I got pulled over for speeding and didn't get a ticket here in my town, before that a SWAT team raided my house and arrested my parents, and before that I touched a cops tazer, and instead of betting shot, I got a heartfelt counseling session with him, and then he still wrote me my illegal left turn ticket.

I've only had one bad experience with a cop in my life, and even that cop was smart enough to not get physical with me on a rural road where we were 1 on 1, (he started too, and I gave him fair warning) and instead he waited for his supervisor to get to the scene, and the supervisor subsequently apologized to me and let me go.

Each of those experiences is recorded in the annals of ATS if you'd like to search them all out.

I can't go all rogue vigiliante, because I've never had an experience like the ones we see on youtube and ATS, and we don't know the whole story. If it ever did happen to me personally as bad it seems to be on some of these stories, then I'd have a dog in the fight. In the meantime though, I have to infer from my personal experience that MOST cops are extremely professional and well-trained, so there must be something more to the stories we read about.
edit on 10-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That I have seen on the show "Cops", now that I know is a little different, depending on the drug they have in their mouth. But some drugs can kill you if you swallow to much.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Im surprised shes not in prison already serving 3 to 5 years for driving on a suspended liscence so many times. Florida prisons are full of driving on suspended habitual offenders. So she must know how to work the system to get out of trouble from all her experience of being arrested.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Im surprised shes not in prison already serving 3 to 5 years for driving on a suspended liscence so many times. Florida prisons are full of driving on suspended habitual offenders. So she must know how to work the system to get out of trouble from all her experience of being arrested.

Prisons? NO, they arrest you at the time, you post a $100 cash bond, and you're free until the next time you get caught. I went for years driving on a suspended license when I was a teenager. From age 17 until about 21 my license was suspended or revoked. I had warrants for "failure to appear," and every time I got pulled over, I got arrested, booked in, a few hours in jail, and then released on bond.

You don't get prison for driving on a suspended license. You might get it for multiple DUI's, but even they rarely keep you for long unless you're involved in an accident with fatalities.

In my case, I couldn't afford an attorney, and a judge refused to let me defend myself. She said, "don't come back to my court without an attorney." SO, I didn't go back.
Everytime I got pulled over, I told the cops that story, they got a chuckle, and arrested me anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Her boy friend.

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
06/16/2006 COCAINE - POSSESSION 02/07/2007 PINELLAS 0613173 2Y 9M 0D
07/26/2006 FEL/DELI W/GUN/CONC WPN/AMMO 02/07/2007 PINELLAS 0616532 2Y 9M 0D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
04/25/2001 11/09/2001
02/22/2007 04/03/2009

Prior Prison History: (Note: Data reflected covers periods of incarceration with the Florida Dept.of Corrections since January of 1983)
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
10/14/1999 COCAINE-SALE/MANUF/DELIV. 04/09/2001 CITRUS 9900833 1Y 3M 0D
10/14/1999 COCAINE - POSSESSION 04/09/2001 CITRUS 9900833 1Y 3M 0D
10/19/1999 COCAINE-SALE/MANUF/DELIV. 04/09/2001 CITRUS 9900833 1Y 3M 0D

www.dc.state.fl.us...

edit on 10-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That should tell you something when the prison is full of people who take advantage of a privilege and are in jail but people who blatantly take away someone's RIGHTS is allowed to go. Let alone allowed to stay in his position as a person in constant contact with the general public.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

Well I will not roll over. I will stand.

Good luck to you and I mean it...I just know we are being pushed toward revolution and anyone who knows their history knows how that will turn out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join