It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You're assuming everything in the lawsuit she filed is accurate. That's your privilege. I don't happen to concur with that strategy. What do we know?

At this point, nothing.

You want to hang some people out to dry based on conjecture? Citizens or cops, that's WRONG.

This is why things are going to hell. Not many bother to stop and analyze and think. Too many kneejerk react to the first inflammatory story that pops up in a blog. But that's easier, so I can see why it happens. Personally, I prefer to not have my chain yanked. Classical conditioning in action. Pavlov rings the bell, and everybody slobbers.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/10/2012 by yeahright because: BB code

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Once again, what the faq? how do we know its her boyfriend?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

3 strike law changes three to a felony in Florida now.
www.legalmatch.com...

What are the consequences of driving with an invalid license in Florida?
The penalties for driving with revoked or suspended license in Florida depend on the degree of seriousness of the offense. Details of the offense are laid out in Section 322.34 of the Florida Motor Vehicle Statutes, where it is entitled, “Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified”.

According to the statutes, multiple or repeat offenses will result in severe consequences:

First and second time offenses are considered to be misdemeanors, punishable by an imprisonment term not to exceed 60 days, and/or fines not to exceed $500
Third time offenses are classified as a felony punishable by a prison term not to exceed 5 years and/or fines of up to $5,000

Third time offenses are classified as a felony punishable by a prison term not to exceed 5 years and/or fines of up to $5,000

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Oh. NOW you want to fact-check.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Her records show a civil case aginst him for domestic violence.
Florida has a public records on display for the world to see.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

WOW

That's outrageous. 5 years in prison for driving without a license. Sandusky probably won't even get that long of a sentence.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Hmm you might have a point with the conditioning. But still, I stand by my statements and comments. I am not going to find this guy and harass him. I am not a vigilante. But if something of this magnitude of corruption happens around me, I won't stand ideal by.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Florida is a prison state it has been for a very long time.
People just don't know how bad it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I was never against fact-checking. Just don't see the point of bringing up the boyfriend? Maybe it was a dark past she was trying to get away from? But that is speculations and that is that big "what if" crap. You aren't doing your do-diligence to help fact-check either.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So you can't bring up the father of the children in the car with her? The one she filed domestic violence case aginnst just a short time ago? I guess when you want to push one side of a story you allow your self to edit the facts the way you want.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
You guys should seee how the cops deal with somebody who they think has drugs in there mouth in Florida. They will strangle you to keep you from swallowing and force your mouth open. And if they think you swallowed something they will send you to the hospital for about three days waiting for it to come out or pump your stomach. All without a charge.

And we still hear that we don't live in a police state?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

unfortunately, the american people have to join together as a people to fight this governmental menace. One person can't do it, nor 50. A large amount of people. I'm talking in the the multi-millions are going to have to march on to congress and the white house (armed and ready to die) and take all of these demons out of their seats of power. They just take our aggrivated words and toss them to the wind. They know most of the people are separated and at odds with each other.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

I think when they decided to buy tanks and hire snippers on every force the cat should have been out of the bag.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I don't see the point of bringing him up? Did he get his tampon pulled out of his vagina? Was he the one the cops were strip searching on a public road as cars passed by? No, it was the mother, hence the threads title, Cops Strip Search MOM

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I guess since they didn't wanna wait for the tank, they just striped her. Only in america

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

Originally posted by Unity_99
You can't strip search anyone in public in view of others and so she should sue and they should charged with criminal action. Outrageous!
Agreed.She should definitely file several lawuits against the"officers and their department.This looks like Stalinist Russia FFS.Strip searching mothers on the side of the road with their children?I guess the police need to be policed because of their abuses.

Oh yes the can. The Supreme Court, led by the conservative judges, said they could. Were you not paying attention? Here's a relevant article from April this year.
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday ruled by a 5-to-4 vote that officials may strip-search people arrested for any offense, however minor, before admitting them to jails even if the officials have no reason to suspect the presence of contraband.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That's because it's a non-story to me until there's additional information that will ultimately come out. I don't have any due diligence to do at this stage of the situation. The only story here is how quickly this went viral and how ready everyone is to assume the worst with no basis. To me, that's telling.

Somebody filed a lawsuit, looking to get paid. Not news to me. The only thing about this story that gave it any legs at all was its lurid nature. You think there's a remote chance some Florida ambulance chaser spiced it up in order to get some publicity? I mean, as long as we're speculating about likelihood.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well I like to know the rest of the story before I take someones side. Do I think one pulled over at stop sign has tappon taken by cops forcable for no reason. No! Theres something missing from the story what is it. I found a lot of evidence that points at drugs. And Florida has allways allowed cops to get away with this crap by saying there were drugs being hidden. And if your complaining about what they did to her your about 20 years to late to stop it. Because they have been doing this crap that long atleast.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why is it that we are more willing to disbelieve than believe? The word of a Cop is taken wholly on the fact that he is that, a cop, a "trusted" member of law enforcement and if you don't listen to them, prepare for the consequences.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well when you don't know if he is one of the cops in the reserves and just got back from somewhere like Afghanistan or Iraq and has been doing much worse and has not settled back down yet from his tour but is given a gun and put out on the street to deal with the public. You have to think twice about what they will do. He could be a Post Tramatic Patient your dealing with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join