It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Deception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Spirituality..."means something different to everyone". To me...spirituality is my religious faith in my space alien Gaods. They show the path towards righteousness and enlightenment; buy displays of outright superiority in there flying machines. Nothing wrong with hiding, especially if you don't want a superior technology falling into the wrong hands.

The other-worlder's...that sometimes visit our planet, will possibly have a high percentage of being humanoids; since the most intelligent species on our planet are humanoids such as ourselves. They may not look exactly as ourselves, but most likely, will be humanoids --- who come from a typical Earth type planet, that hopefully doesn't have the same type of mindset as you do.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 8-8-2012 by Erno86 because: added quote

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

There's references in the videos at the beginning of this thread if you watch it.

I see reference to messages from channelers and a claim of messages given to abductees but no actual evidence or testimony from these alleged abductees ..... claims are easily made but without evidence to back them up they are baseless and no more reliable than me telling you the Moon is made of cheese .

Tell that to a jury who hears nothing but testimony in order to convict someone for a crime. The same rules apply here. I can dig up testimonies, but what good will it do if you just say they making it up? Also, you must realize that these channelers claim to be in contact with E.T and through channleing is how they get these messages which man is so quick to fall for.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by calebdaniels
reply to post by PhoenixOD

That is actually a popular illogical fallacy that he used. Makes the mind lean towards agreeing with him in order to keep itself out of the "dumb" category.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you really were a real truth seeker you would be less obtuse to your prospective audience and make fewer dramatic assumptions. I am a religious person: oh, no preacher or prayer by any standards yet this doesn't stop me believing in or hoping that there are extraterrestrials. I have studied anything any lay person can lay their hands on and I see no reason to think that there isn't any other life outside of ourselves. In fact it is arrogant to assume that we are on our own.

If I were God, I'd try again, seeing the pig's ear we've made of it. If I were ET, I'd have a damn good laugh, organize tours and bate the beast as much as I could. So, easily led, don't think so. Think out of the box mate!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

That is actually a popular illogical fallacy that he used. Makes the mind lean towards agreeing with him in order to keep itself out of the "dumb" category.

Your statement is a fallacy, I never told anyone to agree with me. If your not going to give a solid opinion on the matter please don't post.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44
If you really were a real truth seeker you would be less obtuse to your prospective audience and make fewer dramatic assumptions. I am a religious person: oh, no preacher or prayer by any standards yet this doesn't stop me believing in or hoping that there are extraterrestrials. I have studied anything any lay person can lay their hands on and I see no reason to think that there isn't any other life outside of ourselves. In fact it is arrogant to assume that we are on our own.

If I were God, I'd try again, seeing the pig's ear we've made of it. If I were ET, I'd have a damn good laugh, organize tours and bate the beast as much as I could. So, easily led, don't think so. Think out of the box mate!

My prospective is based on what I know, just like yours is. Sadly, in this day and age some know more than others. And for the record I'm not a preacher, nor do I attend church on a weekly basis. But I do research everything, including the dark side.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well spotted and yes you are quite correct its a prefect example of an illogical fallacy.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Well spotted and yes you are quite correct its a prefect example of an illogical fallacy.

Again, no solid response. What's your logical conclusion then?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Tell that to a jury who hears nothing but testimony in order to convict someone for a crime.

That's my point , there is no testimony in the video , its just hearsay evidence which no court would allow with no testimony from any witness (abductee) to back it up , just claims of such .

Can you show actual testimony from an abductee of this Alien religious message ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Tell that to a jury who hears nothing but testimony in order to convict someone for a crime.

That's my point , there is no testimony in the video , its just hearsay evidence which no court would allow with no testimony from any witness (abductee) to back it up , just claims of such .

Can you show actual testimony from an abductee of this Alien religious message ?

I'll dig some up for you, but I'm sure you'll just say they are mentally ill and give it no credit.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There us no difference between beliver and sceptic. Both are extremities of a dualistic thinking of a same issue. Freedom is so scary. Instead of 'either - or' why don't think 'both - and'. Western ordinary scientific worldview and religions are both tools for social control. Knowledge is power.
edit on 8-8-2012 by spirallll because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by spirallll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There's references in the videos at the beginning of this thread if you watch it.

I see reference to messages from channelers and a claim of messages given to abductees but no actual evidence or testimony from these alleged abductees ..... claims are easily made but without evidence to back them up they are baseless and no more reliable than me telling you the Moon is made of cheese .

There would be no debate if you assume all abductees are lying just as there would be no Christians without witnesses of miracles and other supernatural phenomenon.

With aliens, if they are benevolent why haven't they just landed and proved once and for all what their intentions are?

Why have so many abductees spoken about having genetic material removed?
Why are so many abductees traumatized by the experience? Why did Travis Walton say if he saw another UFO instead of stopping the truck and getting out, he would floor the gas pedal?

Why do so many channelers report having been contacted by Christian saints and angels? What is the connection between the alien agenda and Christianity. If there is anything that must be hidden, it is by definition deception.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Or some of your so called biblical proof, as we have already seen a thousand times before? Why do some hate on ETs so much? If they only knew how dependent Humanity really was on ET, they would sing a different song. Better not form any set-in-stone beliefs surrounding them until you are in the know. Just my advice.

That sounds like extraterrestrials are your god and religion, autowrench. That happens with a lot of folk. I'm especially referring to those that think e.t. is going to save us. And that's okay for those who believe that, just don't try and act like you are not practicing a religion too.

Barring the ufo agnostic (doesn't have an opinion of what they are & not even sure if they exist outside imagination) or the ufo atheist (doesn't believe they exist outside of imagination) then I contend it is a religious subject.

1.) It's a faith-based belief.

2.) It has it's Priests (ETH Ufologists) and Prophets (Contactees and Space Brother Messages)

3.) Temples and/or Churches in the form of UFO conferences and organizations

4.) End Times Eschatology i.e. the space brothers will save us from self annhilation

You fundamentalist Xtraterrestrians are so full of yourselves.

edit on 8-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I disagree..and this is why the op says demons are aliens and thats his opinion and in his opinion/conspiracy theory he believes ets are demons so therefore it belongs here. Who are we to say that demons aren't aliens or vice versa because when you look at the definition either way its an alien because demons wouldn't be of this world..well thats just my two cents..I'm not trying to attack or argue with you I'm just telling you from experience arguing with hardcore christians who always wanna shove that idea down my throat..so I just point out either way its still an alien..idk peace

ps both ideas are how ever beliefs since neither have been proven and are FAITH based
edit on 8-8-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Here is interview from 1982. This woman has contact with E.T and talks about the divine plan that E.T has for man. Listen carefully as she relates what E.T has in mind and how plan is to make us one with the universe.

Here is the testimony of a woman who was abducted and how she overcame it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Demons !! Only the people brainwashed by their religion into believing that anything they don't understand is evil believe that .

Ha! Exactly. That's why Christian conspiracist's are so funny and maddening at the same time. Everything, and I mean everything, is framed as God vs. The Devil and anything that doesn't have the official stamp of the Bible is the devil.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Your little make-believe god likes to hide. Just like these aliens you seem to have it out for. Everything you list as a sign for demons, applies to essentially everything that you believe in with your make-believe invisible man in the sky. You're no better than anyone that believes in aliens, demons, ghosts, or any other cartoon character god. You die, that's it. Done. You talk about being fooled or decieved so easily, when you yourself have been fooled to believe in a fairy tale just because you can't live with the idea or face that fact that what time you have alive on this planet is the ONLY time you have. There is no afterlife. There's no difference between you and a bug, or a worm, or a cat, or a dog, or any other animal. A bug dies and that's it. No bug heaven. Same applies to you, and every other bit of life. You are not any more special than a cockroach. Make your time alive count.

I have just fallen in love.

Although, there seems to be more physical proof of UFO's and no GOD?

Anyone, no? Anyone? Anyone seen God? No............Didn't think so.

I have seen a UFO.
edit on 8-8-2012 by CaptainBeno because: A bit of a tweak!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I really hate these "Aliens are demons" threads. Sick of hearing Satan is the deceiver who put them... Blah, blah, blah... I look at the title expecting some potentially entertaining and possibly informative post and I get religion shoved down my throat.

Please post this fantasy in the religion forum and please, UFO believers, stop arguing with them and building the post up. Just ignore and let it go away the same as you would anything else you believe to be nonsense. The only reason I'm posting this one is to plead for this ignorance to stop. No one can be proven right or wrong either way. Stop wasting everyones time bu arguing back and forth.

So if you're like me, and many others, IGNORE THESE POSTS. Don't feed them. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Alien UFO:

God:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Are you saying nice work because I hit the proverbial nail on the head? I don't mind talking religious talk with people, it is when the religious people cross their line and start witch hunting people over trivial things. Or when the challenger/non-believer/heretic/heathen, whatever you want to call my kind, get to full of themselves. It happens on both sides and both sides need to realize that.

edit on 8-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

I don't fully understand what your getting at. If your saying I think I'm full of myself then your wrong. All I have said here is look at the evidence. Apparently the people who post in the Alien section believe in life elsewhere. I'm asking if aliens do exist, what do they want with earth and man?

But again, the E.T believers don't want to talk about that. Something you would think they would want the answer to. But unless you've been contacted by one of these beings you have no idea what their agenda is.

Well the exact thing we want with Mars....Imagine if we happen to discover a primitive life form there.are we gonna be sending more rovers there?possibly sending manned crafts?will that make us demons or satan coworkers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join