Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Alien Deception

page: 1
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It amazes me how easily the people are deceived these days, they will pretty much believe anything they are told as long as it is nonreligious in nature, especially Biblical. The idea that E.T is real is the perfect out for those who don't want religion in their life.

Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.

1. They are always hiding. How many people can honestly say they have saw an extraterrestrial spaceship? I mean a real spaceship. Most reports and videos are nothing but balls of light. Humm "And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

2. They have their own gospel. People who believe in E.T seem to forget that E.T is not here just to be here. These beings are here for a reason, and that reason can be found in what they tell the ones they chose to have contact with. Keep in mind that not everyone who sees a UFO will have contact. The Alien Gospel is real, these beings have something to say about what we beleive in. The following videos will give a better understanding of what they have to say, enjoy:





These beings are real, whether people want to believe it or not is up to them. Satan is a master deceiver and can make you see and hear things that would shake the very foundation of your faith if your not careful. This is why Jesus said "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect" Matthew 24:24

2 Thessalonians 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, .....

You can believe in aliens all you want, you can believe that they are beings traveling here from other galaxies all you want, you can believe they are space brothers all you want. But if you believe these things then you better also believe that these beings also have a message and a plan for mankind. The question is, will you accept their plan and message, or the 1 laid out in the Bible? Your free to chose, but chose wisely.



+26 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 




Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.


Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you brainless is not a clever why to put forward a theory.


+27 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 




post by RealTruthSeeker
Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.

Demons !!


Only the people brainwashed by their religion into believing that anything they don't understand is evil believe that .



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 




Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.


Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you brainless is not a clever why to put forward a theory.


I didn't say you had to agree, just use your brain.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 




post by RealTruthSeeker
Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.

Demons !!


Only the people brainwashed by their religion into believing that anything they don't understand is evil believe that .


Ok, so what do you believe then? If your going to reply at least give a solid rebuttal.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Your saying anyone with brains will agree so on the flip side of that logic anyone who doesnt agree is brainless.


+20 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
depicting the "alien" as THE creature from the movie alien, and depicting jesus as a white anglo-saxon man tends to distort your credibility.


+7 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 





Ok, so what do you believe then?

I believe that these Aliens are Demons threads belong in the religion forum as they are mostly theological arguments based on twisted out of context quotes taken from religious texts .



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Your saying anyone with brains will agree so on the flip side of that logic anyone who doesnt agree is brainless.



I'm simply saying that people who actually study the issue would see the deception. The problem is no one studies, the mere fact they don't believe is good enough for them. That seems to be the model around here.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You know I never knew until recently about the "Missing books of the bible" its very interesting, and also factual as far as there existence and inclusion in the original bible, not until I think it was Oh yeah King James had them omitted. I do believe Jesus was the Son of God, but really dude do some research on that. I think you will find it eye opening to how much man has change the Bible to suit there own beliefs. I am NOT saying I don't believe in God or Christ at all, BUT I am saying there is a lot more to the old Testament that I doubt you know anything about.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why must the E.Ts be demonized? No one, as far as I know, has any concrete evidence of any aliens and now you are, in a nut shell, saying that they are all illusions of Satan? And why is it that if it doesn't go with religious creed, it is evil and wrong? Is it so hard to fathom that your God, in all His/Her glory could have created other worlds with other species but didn't tell Mankind, or just left that part out, because God knew that Mankind was a destructive monster that needed to gorge itself on wanton misery and needless destruction?



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Im quite happy letting you religious types live your lives the way you want to believing what you want to believe because it makes you happy, but when you start calling me stupid or 'brainless' for not agreeing with you i take offense.

edit on 8-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 





Ok, so what do you believe then?

I believe that these Aliens are Demons threads belong in the religion forum as they are mostly theological arguments based on twisted out of context quotes taken from religious texts .


Why should it be moved, the topic is 100% relevant to aliens with an opinion.


+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 
Hmmmmm.... You don't believe in aliens, but, you believe in Satan? Oh? That makes perfect sense (said the Easter Bunny to Santa Claus).



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
You know I never knew until recently about the "Missing books of the bible" its very interesting, and also factual as far as there existence and inclusion in the original bible, not until I think it was Oh yeah King James had them omitted. I do believe Jesus was the Son of God, but really dude do some research on that. I think you will find it eye opening to how much man has change the Bible to suit there own beliefs. I am NOT saying I don't believe in God or Christ at all, BUT I am saying there is a lot more to the old Testament that I doubt you know anything about.


I'm well studied and know alot more than you think. Just take a look at the Dead Scrolls. Pretty amazing that the fragments found their talked about the giants which were created by the fallen angels. For some reason those portion of the fragments survived while the rest is hard to make out. I'm sure those portions where found for a reason.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 
Hmmmmm.... You don't believe in aliens, but, you believe in Satan? Oh? That makes perfect sense (said the Easter Bunny to Santa Claus).



define alien please.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 


a-li-en/ˈālyən/
Adjective:
Belonging to a foreign country or nation.
Noun:
A foreigner, esp. one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
Synonyms:
adjective. foreign - strange - extraneous - outlandish
noun. foreigner - stranger - outlander


ex-tra-ter-res-tri-al/ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
Adjective:
Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.
Noun:
A hypothetical or fictional being from outer space, esp. an intelligent one.
Synonyms:
alien

Maybe extraterrestrial should be used more instead of alien(s)
edit on 8-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Im quite happy letting you religious types live your lives the way you want to believing what you want to believe because it makes you happy, but when you start calling me stupid or 'brainless' for not agreeing with you i take offense.

edit on 8-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)


Clearly the topic is too deep for you. No one ever called you brainless. I said if you have brains you could see the deception, but i guess you'll never see it because you don't know what the deception is. Do you believe in E.T or not? If so, what do you think there here for? Gold, lol.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 


So are you saying that Alien lifeforms in our vast Universe are NOT, created by G_d?



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 





the topic is 100% relevant to aliens with an opinion.

And its an opinion we are all well versed in as this same thread pops up here on a regular basis , just authored by different members , there is nothing new here , nothing different to the dozens of other religious biased Aliens are Demons threads by people using this forum to preach to us how we are being deceived by a mythical creature .

Other planets host other life forms , some may well be visiting here and have nothing to do with your religious beliefs .






top topics



 
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join