It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Are you saying nice work because I hit the proverbial nail on the head? I don't mind talking religious talk with people, it is when the religious people cross their line and start witch hunting people over trivial things. Or when the challenger/non-believer/heretic/heathen, whatever you want to call my kind, get to full of themselves. It happens on both sides and both sides need to realize that.

edit on 8-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Have you seen God? Anyway, billions haven't, yet they still believe. Is that crazy?

No I haven't, but I have seen demons and heard their voice, I've even been bound a few times, but I'll save that for another time. In either case I really like what is said here: John 20:29
Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
edit on 8-8-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Are you saying nice work because I hit the proverbial nail on the head? I don't mind talking religious talk with people, it is when the religious people cross their line and start witch hunting people over trivial things. Or when the challenger/non-believer/heretic/heathen, whatever you want to call my kind, get to full of themselves. It happens on both sides and both sides need to realize that.

edit on 8-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

I don't fully understand what your getting at. If your saying I think I'm full of myself then your wrong. All I have said here is look at the evidence. Apparently the people who post in the Alien section believe in life elsewhere. I'm asking if aliens do exist, what do they want with earth and man?

But again, the E.T believers don't want to talk about that. Something you would think they would want the answer to. But unless you've been contacted by one of these beings you have no idea what their agenda is.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I dunno, I think there are plenty of people here who believe that the extraterrestrials are here for a reason. I mean if they weren't here for a reason, then they would have seen our planet, noted it, then moved on to whatever else they were looking for. There is a possibility that whatever they want isn't in humanity's best interests, but that doesn't inherently make it evil. They obviously don't want to annihilate or enslave us, because I'm sure if they had the technology to breech the vast depths of space, they'd easily have the tech to subjugate/annihilate us.

I think your theory is flawed in that nothing is completely evil and nothing is completely good. They are all just shades of gray. These aliens are definitely here for something, and they may or may not be using the population, our governments, or just a few people to get it. They may or may not be starting wars, causing natural disasters, or just general pandemonium. All these things could be happening, but if they are happening its not because these aliens are evil and just hate other life. It's happening to achieve whatever endgame these aliens have, which appears to be just information gathering or resource harvesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm asking if aliens do exist, what do they want with earth and man? But again, the E.T believers don't want to talk about that.

Because nobody knows , they could be here for other reasons that have nothing to do with us , we are not the only intelligent life form on this planet even though we seem to believe that we are .
For all we know Earth may just be a stop off on the way to somewhere else or maybe they live here as well in the three quarters of the planet we don't really use .

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Aliens are in dellusion because of a chip in their heads that allows them to see time and space differently, everything basicly, seemingly all at once every moment. This makes them think they are more powerful and allowed to cause schizophrenia and hauntings. Causing sounds and pushing and pinchingm or other anomalies. This explains everything. How do I know you ask? I communicate with them. Telepathy is difficult for humans though, i wouldn't reccommend it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t

I dunno, I think there are plenty of people here who believe that the extraterrestrials are here for a reason. I mean if they weren't here for a reason, then they would have seen our planet, noted it, then moved on to whatever else they were looking for. There is a possibility that whatever they want isn't in humanity's best interests, but that doesn't inherently make it evil. They obviously don't want to annihilate or enslave us, because I'm sure if they had the technology to breech the vast depths of space, they'd easily have the tech to subjugate/annihilate us.

I think your theory is flawed in that nothing is completely evil and nothing is completely good. They are all just shades of gray. These aliens are definitely here for something, and they may or may not be using the population, our governments, or just a few people to get it. They may or may not be starting wars, causing natural disasters, or just general pandemonium. All these things could be happening, but if they are happening its not because these aliens are evil and just hate other life. It's happening to achieve whatever endgame these aliens have, which appears to be just information gathering or resource harvesting.

You make a good point. The problem is that most people who believe in E.T don't study, they just look at pictures and video then draw a possible conclusion. The truth is, people have been contacted by these beings, and these beings have given these guys info about their purpose. But the E.T believers don't want to look at what the contactees are saying, in their mind these guys are mentally ill. But there is a message being sent to the contactees, these messages need to be studied and compared to other ancient visitations. Once you do this I think the pieces of puzzle come together. Their is a great deception going with E.T, but what is it?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I'm asking if aliens do exist, what do they want with earth and man? But again, the E.T believers don't want to talk about that.

Because nobody knows , they could be here for other reasons that have nothing to do with us , we are not the only intelligent life form on this planet even though we seem to believe that we are .
For all we know Earth may just be a stop off on the way to somewhere else or maybe they live here as well in the three quarters of the planet we don't really use .

There are people who know, but E.T believer wont' expect it because the truth is, the alien message is in fact religious in nature.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You call people brainless for believing in UFOs or Aliens, and then you go on to cite the Bible. When the Bible says not to trust in your own intelligence, but to trust in an invisible, unverifiable god. Come on....come on.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There are people who know, but E.T believer wont' expect it because the truth is, the alien message is in fact religious in nature.

Evangelical Aliens eh , please enlighten us as to this message and tell of the people who know , and how they know .

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by Risingfall
When I look up and see the millions of stars, knowing it's not even close to how big the universe is, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought extraterrestrial aliens didn't exist.

Also, knowing that humanity is a 'radio' who can tune to different frequencies or dimensions of reality, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought interdimensional aliens didn't exist.

There are millions and millions of stars and planets, there are millions and millions of universes, there is endless possibility, there's infinity...

Also, look at the difference in between humans, look at the millions of animal species. The world itself is proof that aliens exist. But we fail to see that. Instead of seeing the uniqueness of everything, we catogorize them. Be open minded, see what others do not.

To me, to think aliens do not exist is ignorance.

Just my opinion

I never said aliens were not real, clearly there is something visiting this planet which is not human, the question is, what is it and what do they want? Most of us can not answer this, but there are some out there who seem to have the answer and when you look at those answers I think you will find something pretty strange about why they are here.

Since you are so "clear" that these ET's that are visiting our planet are "not human," please give me your opinion as to why they are not humans. Was...or is "Satan" in human form; if not, please explain what "Satan" looks like.
If you try to come off --- that "Satan" flys in a flying saucer --- What basis is your reference or history thereof? You local preacher down the block? Come off it!!! It seems you found a new whipping boy to beat up on. I hope that you feel proud, because if thats the only solace that you can get from yourself; then my God have pity on your soul.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Evangelical Aliens eh , please enlighten us as to this message and tell of the people who know , and how they know .

Comon now, there is thousands of testimony from people who have claimed to been abuducted by E.T, just do a search on google you can't miss it unless you want to. Of course, I'm sure none of those stories will be believed.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you brainless is not a clever why to put forward a theory.

Or some of your so called biblical proof, as we have already seen a thousand times before? Why do some hate on ETs so much? If they only knew how dependent Humanity really was on ET, they would sing a different song. Better not form any set-in-stone beliefs surrounding them until you are in the know. Just my advice.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by Risingfall
When I look up and see the millions of stars, knowing it's not even close to how big the universe is, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought extraterrestrial aliens didn't exist.

Also, knowing that humanity is a 'radio' who can tune to different frequencies or dimensions of reality, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought interdimensional aliens didn't exist.

There are millions and millions of stars and planets, there are millions and millions of universes, there is endless possibility, there's infinity...

Also, look at the difference in between humans, look at the millions of animal species. The world itself is proof that aliens exist. But we fail to see that. Instead of seeing the uniqueness of everything, we catogorize them. Be open minded, see what others do not.

To me, to think aliens do not exist is ignorance.

Just my opinion

I never said aliens were not real, clearly there is something visiting this planet which is not human, the question is, what is it and what do they want? Most of us can not answer this, but there are some out there who seem to have the answer and when you look at those answers I think you will find something pretty strange about why they are here.

Since you are so "clear" that these ET's that are visiting our planet are "not human," please give me your opinion as to why they are not humans. Was...or is "Satan" in human form; if not, please explain what "Satan" looks like.
If you try to come off --- that "Satan" flys in a flying saucer --- What basis is your reference or history thereof? You local preacher down the block? Come off it!!! It seems you found a new whipping boy to beat up on. I hope that you feel proud, because if thats the only solace that you can get from yourself; then my God have pity on your soul.

Really, if E.T is human than he can't be E.T. Moreover, that wouldn't even make since, if other intelligent life forms exist outside earth then logic would say they wouldn't look like us, or even close for that matter. Since when can humans make themselves appear and disappear at will. Humans are physical not spiritual. Satan is spiritual, however he has the power to transform himself into whatever he chooses in order to deceive you, including human or E.T.
edit on 8-8-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Comon now, there is thousands of testimony from people who have claimed to been abuducted by E.T

Claims of abduction are not evidence of visitation nor do they tell me of this religious message you speak of .

post by RealTruthSeeker
E.T believer wont' expect it because the truth is, the alien message is in fact religious in nature.

I have seen no abduction stories that speak of religious messages , please enlighten me .

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you brainless is not a clever why to put forward a theory.

Or some of your so called biblical proof, as we have already seen a thousand times before? Why do some hate on ETs so much? If they only knew how dependent Humanity really was on ET, they would sing a different song. Better not form any set-in-stone beliefs surrounding them until you are in the know. Just my advice.

You must be referring to the advanced technology man has suddenly come up with in the past 100, the same technology which is causing havoc on the planet right? But hey, we've come along way in the past years so who cares what their agenda is as long they give better technology.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Comon now, there is thousands of testimony from people who have claimed to been abuducted by E.T

Claims of abduction are not evidence of visitation nor do they tell me of this religious message you speak of .

post by RealTruthSeeker
E.T believer wont' expect it because the truth is, the alien message is in fact religious in nature.

I have seen no abduction stories that speak of religious messages , please enlighten me .

There's references in the videos at the beginning of this thread if you watch it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That is actually a popular illogical fallacy that he used. Makes the mind lean towards agreeing with him in order to keep itself out of the "dumb" category.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Youre right because you know people like Dawkins whose the antichrist because he says Jesus isnt the Way and the Path and the Word. And Dawkins like people like him say that ufos i mean unidentified flying objects are real but THEYRE NOT BECAUSE ANCIENT ALIENS ARE MADE SO THAT JESUS CAN TEST IF WE BELIEVE IN THE WAY. And the only real reason there are ufos is because people hang smoke detectors tilted like in the Brady Bunch except that wasnt a smoke detector because that was before they invented detectors.

But the real place they have aliens in space is in our solar system and this video is good because it talks about all the different aliens NOT UFOS WHICH ARE FAKE.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There's references in the videos at the beginning of this thread if you watch it.

I see reference to messages from channelers and a claim of messages given to abductees but no actual evidence or testimony from these alleged abductees ..... claims are easily made but without evidence to back them up they are baseless and no more reliable than me telling you the Moon is made of cheese .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join