It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

a-li-en/ˈālyən/
Adjective:
Belonging to a foreign country or nation.
Noun:
A foreigner, esp. one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
Synonyms:
adjective. foreign - strange - extraneous - outlandish
noun. foreigner - stranger - outlander

Good job, now who is Satan and what is his nature?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am curious if you believe the stars and the distances to them as make-believe or an illusion. Or if God has not created life other than our own in this vast Universe (which is a moot point if you believe the Heavens are an illusion).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

So are you saying that Alien lifeforms in our vast Universe are NOT, created by G_d?

No I'm not, but if they were what would they say?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Im quite happy letting you religious types live your lives the way you want to believing what you want to believe because it makes you happy, but when you start calling me stupid or 'brainless' for not agreeing with you i take offense.

edit on 8-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Clearly the topic is too deep for you. No one ever called you brainless. I said if you have brains you could see the deception, but i guess you'll never see it because you don't know what the deception is. Do you believe in E.T or not? If so, what do you think there here for? Gold, lol.

lol first we are brainless and now your saying the topic is to deep for me but in the same breath your claiming youre not calling me stupid? Well hypocrisy is the cornerstone of Christianity so that's understandable

Please go and take your crazy 'magic man in the sky' theories to one of the highly speculative theories forums and leave the real investigations to the grown ups with a more evolved understanding of the subject matter.

If you dont like what im saying then be a good little christian and forgive me..just dont waste your time trying to insult me by trying to convert me with your stories of magical giants and everlasting life

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I am curious if you believe the stars and the distances to them as make-believe or an illusion. Or if God has not created life other than our own in this vast Universe (which is a moot point if you believe the Heavens are an illusion).

The stars are irrelevant because they don't speak. But these so-called E.T's do, at least to certain people. You guys are missing the point. The point is, if E.T exist, what is their message? What do they want us to believe or do? If you think their here just for aerial show then your wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Im quite happy letting you religious types live your lives the way you want to believing what you want to believe because it makes you happy, but when you start calling me stupid or 'brainless' for not agreeing with you i take offense.

Clearly the topic is too deep for you. No one ever called you brainless. I said if you have brains you could see the deception, but i guess you'll never see it because you don't know what the deception is. Do you believe in E.T or not? If so, what do you think there here for? Gold, lol.

lol first it brainless and now your saying the topic is to deep for me but your claiming not calling me stupid. Well hypocrisy is the cornerstone of Christianity so that's understandable

Please go and take your crazy 'man in the sky' theories to one of the highly speculative theories forums and leave the real investigations to the grown ups with a more evolved understanding of the subject matter.

Lol, and what are you investigating in terms of UFO or Aliens? If your still trying figure out if their real then your behind in knowledge. We know their real, the question is what are they here for. Can you answer that?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It amazes me how easily the people are deceived these days, they will pretty much believe anything they are told as long as it is nonreligious in nature, especially Biblical. The idea that E.T is real is the perfect out for those who don't want religion in their life.

Any person with brains could clearly see the deception behind these so called E.T's. or Space Brothers.

1. They are always hiding. How many people can honestly say they have saw an extraterrestrial spaceship? I mean a real spaceship. Most reports and videos are nothing but balls of light. Humm "And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

2. They have their own gospel. People who believe in E.T seem to forget that E.T is not here just to be here. These beings are here for a reason, and that reason can be found in what they tell the ones they chose to have contact with. Keep in mind that not everyone who sees a UFO will have contact. The Alien Gospel is real, these beings have something to say about what we beleive in. The following videos will give a better understanding of what they have to say, enjoy:

These beings are real, whether people want to believe it or not is up to them. Satan is a master deceiver and can make you see and hear things that would shake the very foundation of your faith if your not careful. This is why Jesus said "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect" Matthew 24:24

2 Thessalonians 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, .....

You can believe in aliens all you want, you can believe that they are beings traveling here from other galaxies all you want, you can believe they are space brothers all you want. But if you believe these things then you better also believe that these beings also have a message and a plan for mankind. The question is, will you accept their plan and message, or the 1 laid out in the Bible? Your free to chose, but chose wisely.

I will follow the highest and purest ideals of love and nonduality that is preached by the hidden god behind everything. So I will probably not follow the bible that is written by humans that have a problem looking beyind duality who have a problem seeking and finding god and recieving Gnosis. Why follow people that are caught up in duality when you know it only leads you the wrong way. I can follow some parts of the bible that are preaching nonduality and love but I will not let myself be caught in other peoples duality traps when they start to preach duality and clearly are very closeminded.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When I look up and see the millions of stars, knowing it's not even close to how big the universe is, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought extraterrestrial aliens didn't exist.

Also, knowing that humanity is a 'radio' who can tune to different frequencies or dimensions of reality, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought interdimensional aliens didn't exist.

There are millions and millions of stars and planets, there are millions and millions of universes, there is endless possibility, there's infinity...

Also, look at the difference in between humans, look at the millions of animal species. The world itself is proof that aliens exist. But we fail to see that. Instead of seeing the uniqueness of everything, we catogorize them. Be open minded, see what others do not.

To me, to think aliens do not exist is ignorance.

Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
When I look up and see the millions of stars, knowing it's not even close to how big the universe is, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought extraterrestrial aliens didn't exist.

Also, knowing that humanity is a 'radio' who can tune to different frequencies or dimensions of reality, I can't believe that once upon a time I thought interdimensional aliens didn't exist.

There are millions and millions of stars and planets, there are millions and millions of universes, there is endless possibility, there's infinity...

Also, look at the difference in between humans, look at the millions of animal species. The world itself is proof that aliens exist. But we fail to see that. Instead of seeing the uniqueness of everything, we catogorize them. Be open minded, see what others do not.

Just my opinion

I never said aliens were not real, clearly there is something visiting this planet which is not human, the question is, what is it and what do they want? Most of us can not answer this, but there are some out there who seem to have the answer and when you look at those answers I think you will find something pretty strange about why they are here.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

the topic is 100% relevant to aliens with an opinion.

And its an opinion we are all well versed in as this same thread pops up here on a regular basis , just authored by different members , there is nothing new here , nothing different to the dozens of other religious biased Aliens are Demons threads by people using this forum to preach to us how we are being deceived by a mythical creature .

Other planets host other life forms , some may well be visiting here and have nothing to do with your religious beliefs .

But still god will take care of them in his own way and help them evolve when they are ready.
. It is only a ride but it can be a fun one at times. Especially when you get to experiance such funny toys like: ego/mind/duality views/body/chakra/nonduality/openmindedness/hate/emotions/love/just being/music/belonging/separateness.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well I do not know of a Satan/Lucifer, all I can tell you is of the 'winning sides" version. Because ALL tales have two sides. But from what I have been forced fed from churches and hardcore religious family members is that Lucifer/Satan is a bad bad man. Lol kinda pictured a little kid version of me saying that. Every church and preacher has said that he is wicked and evil and wanted to take God's power for his own, but there isn't much to go on before his supposed fall from grace. This is what I could find, a lot is blocked here at work, Isaiah 14:12 (King James version). "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground which didst weaken the nations! So how do we know it wasn't like any other power struggle we've seen here on physical Earth?

edit on 8-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

If I understand your post I would say, not much because the ones that are benign are neutral as we are still a young waring race and it is not certain if we will survive or blow ourselves up yet, and the other more dark and sinister ones are already in control of the higher policies which are keeping this planet and all life forms from being blissful and spiritually miraculous examples of an advanced planet.

edit on 8-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall

Just my opinion

I never said aliens were not real, clearly there is something visiting this planet which is not human, the question is, what is it and what do they want? Most of us can not answer this, but there are some out there who seem to have the answer and when you look at those answers I think you will find something pretty strange about why they are here.

We are not evolved enought for them to move openly and they are not allowed it either and know better than humans to go against the will.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have neighbors who actually frighten me because of their dark views on all alien life forms and anything related to ET presence. It is scary to see such closed minded individuals.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Your little make-believe god likes to hide.
Just like these aliens you seem to have it out for.

Everything you list as a sign for demons, applies to essentially everything that you believe in with your make-believe invisible man in the sky.

You're no better than anyone that believes in aliens, demons, ghosts, or any other cartoon character god.

You die, that's it. Done.

You talk about being fooled or decieved so easily, when you yourself have been fooled to believe in a fairy tale just because you can't live with the idea or face that fact that what time you have alive on this planet is the ONLY time you have.
There is no afterlife.
There's no difference between you and a bug, or a worm, or a cat, or a dog, or any other animal.
A bug dies and that's it.
No bug heaven.
Same applies to you, and every other bit of life.

You are not any more special than a cockroach. Make your time alive count.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For nearly my entire 51 year life, since the age of three, I've been fascinated with UFOs even telling my mother when I was three that if a spaceship landed not to worry when I got on and to never forget I would always love her.

Between then and now, I've gone to Sunday school and attended church long enough to be well acquainted with the teachings of the bible and Jesus. I've earned a couple science degrees and I've read thousands of pages, books etc on the alien/UFO phenomena. I've read much on other religious teachings.

I've come to believe its a real phenomenon. Too much prima facia evidence to ignore. My opinion on the nature has changed Considerably from an ardent believer in the existence of ETs, who like humans, have capacities for "good and evil."

Today I'm not so sure. Take a look at the phenomenon of channeling where hundreds of people are reporting to have conscious contact via telepathy with ETs. Not very long ago they would have been considered possessed by external beings. Christians consider all possessions to be necessarily evil and demonic while some religions consider it to be a powerful tool. No judgement. Just saying.

An even shorter time ago, the channelers would have been considered schizophrenic and in need of treatment. Carl Jung reported a similar episode from which he gained wisdom. Again no judgement. Just saying.

Back in the seventies and eighties in Washington, DC there was a very vocal group of homeless people who camped out in front of the White House in Lafayette Park and one man on the corner of Connecticut Ave and K street who spoke out about a CIA program they called "Silent Radio." Voices were beamed into their brains that sounded as if somebody were speaking to them on a clear telephone. We've come to find out that devices capable of that have indeed been patented and that the research has been made Above Top Secret.

It would be foolish to think the devices have never been tested on the public at large.

I'm getting to my point. Please stay with me. For the last 50 years there appears to have been a systematic program of conditioning the world to the concept of ETs through popular media. To what end I ask myself? I've read reasonable accounts of satanism and luciferianism practiced on the highest levels both within some organized religions as well as certain societies. Included is the practice of summoning entities for gaining power over ones adversaries.

Lacking any concrete proof of the existence of any 3-Dimensional beings, it is plausible that these so-called ETs may not be what they purport to be. Given the repeated claims by channelers that mass landings will occur on many dates that continue to come and go, there is certainly some kind of deception going on. Given the increasing proof and admittance by groups such as Masons that they pay homage to supernatural beings through rituals, just as Christians pay homage to Jesus and both groups report effects in the 3D world that exceed statistical expectations, there seems to be something to ritualistic praying or focusing intent.

Finally, because the Bible, for whatever it is worth, actually predicts this phenomenon to happen in an warily similar fashion to what appears to be happening today, it would be foolish to simply dismiss the evidence and the alarm that some adherents have about these times.

What is the downside to believing the Christian dogma and adhering to its strictures? They clearly state that the downside of failing to do so WILL necessarily result in the loss of ones soul. I would say the stakes are rather high and worthy of further research at a minimum. I am leaning more and more to the Christian side. Until there is proof to the contrary, I think I shall play it safe and thank God that I shall be saved eternally.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Well I do not know of a Satan/Lucifer, all I can tell you is of the 'winning sides" version. Because ALL tales have two sides. But from what I have been forced fed from churches and hardcore religious family members is that Lucifer/Satan is a bad bad man. Lol kinda pictured a little kid version of me saying that. Every church and preacher has said that he is wicked and evil and wanted to take God's power for his own, but there isn't much to go on before his supposed fall from grace. This is what I could find, a lot is blocked here at work, Isaiah 14:12 (King James version). "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground which didst weaken the nations! So how do we know it wasn't like any other power struggle we've seen here on physical Earth?

edit on 8-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

Nice work, I won't go deep into this because this is not a religious thread. But I will say, that Satan or Aliens, has a plan for man just like God, but what is the plan? No one seems to want to talk about that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Your little make-believe god likes to hide.
Just like these aliens you seem to have it out for.

Everything you list as a sign for demons, applies to essentially everything that you believe in with your make-believe invisible man in the sky.

You're no better than anyone that believes in aliens, demons, ghosts, or any other cartoon character god.

You die, that's it. Done.

You talk about being fooled or decieved so easily, when you yourself have been fooled to believe in a fairy tale just because you can't live with the idea or face that fact that what time you have alive on this planet is the ONLY time you have.
There is no afterlife.
There's no difference between you and a bug, or a worm, or a cat, or a dog, or any other animal.
A bug dies and that's it.
No bug heaven.
Same applies to you, and every other bit of life.

You are not any more special than a cockroach. Make your time alive count.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

To bad you can't prove any of that, lol. I love hate comments, it proves me right every time. Have you ever seen a ghost? Have you ever seen a UFO or so called alien or demon? If you had you wouldn't make such comments. I guess you think all the millions upon million of people through history who have seen these where just loony toon. If you believe that you are living your own illusion.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

The stars are irrelevant because they don't speak. But these so-called E.T's do, at least to certain people. You guys are missing the point. The point is, if E.T exist, what is their message? What do they want us to believe or do? If you think their here just for aerial show then your wrong.

I think if they are here they would have an agenda. And maybe it is possible they are more than one type of alien. Or even factions. But that is supposing they are here. Now demons and the devil made me do it, well I think we give into our basal desires and then try to blame it on satan or society instead of ourselves.

Although I have no doubt if Aliens have come here or do come here they are mistaken as demons, fairies, ghosts or other phenomenon. Now what was your answer about the nature of the universe I asked?
edit on 8-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Have you seen God? Anyway, billions haven't, yet they still believe. Is that crazy?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join