It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

the lightening strikes here dude had asked me what had usa done in the past 20 yrs that made me proud and that was my reply....and guess what???I woke up this morning and....."I AM STILL PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND I STILL LOVE MY COUNTRY"

edit on (8/11/1212 by shells4u because: added something

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
National pride is pathetic, the same thing allowed Germany to murder millions of people, and is the reason the U.S. military is allowed to carry on their acts of depravity. I wonder why the U.S. government decided it was okay to send 220.7 million dollars in military aid to Indonesian government, while they committed genocide on the East Timor people's? I wonder why the U.S. government decided to keep the mass bombing of Lao's, (which made it the most heavily bombed country in the world), a secret from the "American" public?

What about the testing of experimental weapon on Vietnam, or known carcinogenic defoliants like Agent Orange? The same thing happened in Iraq, with the number of genetic/birth defects among children becoming much like Japan after the bomb's were dropped. Several reports from Iraq claim that enriched uranium (not DU) was found in the hair and also in the soil. So that seems to make it possible that nuclear weapons were used (illegally) in Iraq.

This news story from "U.S. today", claims that the U.S. also smuggled out enriched uranium from Iraq (during the war), without U.N. approval. Which is another illegal act, in this illegal war of attrition against the Iraqi people's.

U.S. today article:

This is the same country that has repeatedly tested biological weapons on its own people, from the Tuskegee experiments, to the 1966 U.S. Army release of Bacillus subtilis in the New York subways, and the same country that helped Saddam acquire his chemical weapons to fight off the Iranians...

U.S. helped Saddam get biological weapons:

"A letter written in 1995 by former CDC Director David Satcher to former Senator Donald W. Riegle, Jr., points out that the U.S. Government provided nearly two dozen viral and bacterial samples to Iraqi scientists in 1985--samples that included the plague, botulism, and anthrax, among other deadly diseases."

Anyone who doesn't clearly see who the hegemonic aggressor is here, is blind, or woefully ignorant.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's great to know that out of over 240,000 registered members so far as of right now only 140 thought it worthy of a Flag.

There is still hope for ATS

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

But this thread still shows that USA is the aggressor towards Iran and not the other way around
. This has been proven on here already heheh

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Have you read the same thread I have?

The Title should change from "Iran vs. USA in one picture" to "Reply Star Wars"

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It has already been proven that

1 - US has established many bases around Iran and is threatening them
2 - US is funding many covert OPS in and around the area desigend to topple regimes and other operations
3 - US is providing the most weapons to terrorists
4 - US started interfering in Iranain affairs and all responses are a result of US interference
5 - USA has a history of the most military interventions out of any nation

1 - Iran has not established any bases around the USA and any threats are a response to USA's initial threats
2 - Iranian funding is local strategic and not designed to topple the US regime
3 - Iranian funding to hezbollah does not threaten the USA and any such funding is a response to US funding of covert ops in Iran
4 - Iran did not interfere in US affairs first, but USA tried to topple Iran in the 1950s
5 - In its 2500 year Iran has not had as much military activity as USA has had in its 200 year life
edit on 013131p://8America/ChicagoSat, 11 Aug 2012 13:44:37 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

But this thread still shows that USA is the aggressor towards Iran and not the other way around
. This has been proven on here already heheh

That is correct. And I warned in the OP about the apologists and excuse makers. Face it, American governments have perpetuated more death and misery on this planet than just about anyone. Ever. And it's a sad thing too. Cause most of us just want peace and to be distinguished as separate from these idiotic mentalities that take some pompous moral high ground attitude that these actions of our government somehow are justifiable. They are just trying to run from the truth- when it's staring them in the face. It sucks that it has been done using the people's blood and tax dollars.

Your other post pretty well sums it up too. You know you have them beat and worn out when they start making statements about the number of members at ATS "only" giving this thread 140 flags.
I mean that's pathetic, off topic, and the sign of a sore loser with nothing better to do. Pathetic. Hear me? PATHETIC.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Slayer is a moderator! Be careful.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hallowmanz

Slayer is a moderator! Be careful.

No he isn't and that should not make a difference when debating the rights and wrongs of a topic as long as it is within T&C's

OP ... I've read every post on every page and apart from a few very naive ... very ignorant posters it's been very thought provoking ... as for the posters who claim other countries 'pick-on' the US ... let me just tell you that I am English and our history is appalling in the way we have treated the natives of other countries and claimed the country as our own ... so I for one do not shy away from the heinous behaviour of my countries history.

Woody

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It has already been proven that

Nothing of the sort but I'll play along. I'm on lunch but what the hell...

1 - US has established many bases around Iran and is threatening them

Yes Iran is the sole reason why the US is in the region.

Get over it.

Had the US wanted Iran gone it would have happened a long time ago. Bush and Co would have found some sort of bogus excuse and way of blaming 9/11 on them and would have taken them out. Why didn't they attack Iran when the US still had over 250,000 troops right next door?

2 - US is funding many covert OPS in and around the area desigend to topple regimes and other operations

I guess you haven't thoroughly read through the thread. Numerous posters in too numerous replies have admitted and not denied US/Western activities.

Now drop your doughnut and admit so has Iran.

3 - US is providing the most weapons to terrorists

So has Iran.
Remember you yourself once said "One man's terrorists are another man's liberators"

I guess that only applies when it's in your favor eh?

4 - US started interfering in Iranain affairs and all responses are a result of US interference

Bold face lie.

But, I can see how one who ignores facts would see it that way. Bottom line Iran is responsible for their own actions just like everybody else on the planet.

5 - USA has a history of the most military interventions out of any nation

True.

1 - Iran has not established any bases around the USA and any threats are a response to USA's initial threats

Yet they'll support train and supply certain groups who attack US interests and allies.

2 - Iranian funding is local strategic and not designed to topple the US regime

WOW
Did you just blatantly justify their activities that kill innocent civilians?
Confession is good for the soul

3 - Iranian funding to hezbollah does not threaten the USA and any such funding is a response to US funding of covert ops in Iran

Like it or not it threatens a US Allie and it's own interests. Just like Iran supports Syria because it's in THEIR interest to do so.

Pot meet Kettle

4 - Iran did not interfere in US affairs first, but USA tried to topple Iran in the 1950s

Go back and reread who appointed whom first.

5 - In its 2500 year Iran has not had as much military activity as USA has had in its 200 year life

NOW historical accuracy and context are at play?

ETA I'll be back in bit. I have to that whole "Earn a living thing"

PEACE

edit on 11-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What's really pathetic is your comment, particularly this part;

American governments have perpetuated more death and misery on this planet than just about anyone. Ever

Care to back up that ludicrous claim with something? History of the planet, eh? GMAB

You need to bone up on your history before you go mouthing off like some sort of expert on the United States or the history of the planet. If you did that, you would know that it is Communism that has the noble distinction of being the number 1 purveyor or death and misery on the planet.

And just because you come here, beating your chest and proclaiming victory in this debate, doesn't make it so either, pal.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The only point I have made in this thread is that any0ne that believes that graphic on your OP as truth is either blind or has an agenda to pursue. I have provided evidence time and again in this thread as to way the statement I just made is fact and have asked questions of several members who, instead of answering, have done the tango with me.

One side of the graphic is accurate, the other is not. That is the message that the OP lacks.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your hatred of the US doesn't leave you with one bit of objectivity. You'd make a good propaganda minister someday.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Had the US wanted Iran gone it would have happened a long time ago. Bush and Co would have found some sort of bogus excuse and way of blaming 9/11 on them and would have taken them out. Why didn't they attack Iran when the US still had over 250,000 troops right next door?

Ive asked that question so many times,but the crickets are still chirping.

If the United States has ALL these puppet Nations, working for them, under Proxies, how easy could it have been to say, Iran has ALL the WMD'S now, lets get them!

Too easy, actually. It shows the ignorance of EVERY poster, who cries,"WARMONGER".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Looks better now!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Actually I don't believe you have done anything of the sort. In reviewing your posts, instead you have tried to stretch the claims wildly beyond what the picture says. Read again exactly what the picture SAYS. Specifically.

"Countries attacked by bombing" Has Iran bombed anyone first? No.

"Countries attacked by sabotage" Has Iran attacked a country by sabotage since WWII, with credible sources to back up that claim? No.

"Countries attacked by attempted government overthrow" Has Iran specifically attempted to overthrow a government, beyond mere rhetoric since WWII? NO!

While the US has done all those things, and worse. Shall I go back through and total all the dead for these actions since WWII? Heck I don't know what purpose it would serve. Your mind appears to be made up. The one pic of American bases surrounding Iran alone blows any other argument here out of the water, unless you care to show me all of Iran's bases that surround the USA. I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is for "True American", and all the rest of you mouthing off about the United States and making outrageous and unsubstantiated claims about what the US has or hasn't done in its 200 years of it's existence:

Please take some time to review the following link:

Death by Government

The United States doesn't even make the LIST when it comes to the most murderous regimes in the history of the world.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Actually I don't believe you have done anything of the sort. In reviewing your posts, instead you have tried to stretch the claims wildly beyond what the picture says. Read again exactly what the picture SAYS. Specifically.

"Countries attacked by bombing" Has Iran bombed anyone first? No.

"Countries attacked by sabotage" Has Iran attacked a country by sabotage since WWII, with credible sources to back up that claim? No.

"Countries attacked by attempted government overthrow" Has Iran specifically attempted to overthrow a government, beyond mere rhetoric since WWII? NO!

While the US has done all those things, and worse. Shall I go back through and total all the dead for these actions since WWII? Heck I don't know what purpose it would serve. Your mind appears to be made up. The one pic of American bases surrounding Iran alone blows any other argument here out of the water, unless you care to show me all of Iran's bases that surround the USA. I rest my case.

I would greatly appreciate that tally. I'll be waiting patiently for you to go and gather those statistics and report back to us. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

That's cool.

You can claim what you like.

One question first.

Are you claiming that every thing in that OP was done DIRECTLY by the USA without the use of proxies or funding local movements?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm not answering another question until you show me all those Iranian bases surrounding us, threatening the crap out of us, to warrant this insanity.

Because the other poster did show this, plainly. Run run run, but you can't hide.

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join